Deanna's Change of Lifestyle

Story Info
A very bored wife makes a change in her life.
2.1k words
3.06
34.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This story was magnificently edited by Angel Love.

*

Deanna and I have been married for nine years now. I will admit to being totally in love with her. She has been a wonderful wife. Deanna never really wanted children even though I did, but I respected her wishes. I am an executive at a large firm here in Texas so I make a great living for us both. Let me tell you about Deanna. She is five foot seven and about one-hundred thrity lbs. She stays fit by swimming and working out. She is very lean and has dreamy long legs. She has beautiful long blonde hair and deep blue eyes. She has a very curvy body and a forty inch bust. In short, she is drop dead gorgeous. It was Deanna's birthday this past Friday so we went with some of our friends and celebrated.

On the weekends sometimes we would go to the smaller towns around here and look for antiques, Deanna is a fanatic about antiques. My intention was to buy her whatever she wanted no matter what for her birthday present.

When I told her that she just looked at me and chucked a little and said, "Oh you are going to give me a birthday present, it is all arranged and you will know it when it comes."

We had gone to all the area's she wanted and found nothing. Well it was about 6:00 in the evening on Saturday and we were driving back to the city. I was a little discouraged because we did not find anything Deanna wanted. We were on the interstate, it was time for gas, and Deanna wanted to get something to drink so we stopped. While I was putting gas in the car, I noticed Deanna was on her cell phone.

I heard her say, "Ok then, it's all set. Ok great."

When I finished paying, I was about to get into the car when Deanna asked to drive. She said I had been driving the whole day and she wanted to give me a break. I said ok thinking that she was up to something but I would play along.

When we started driving Deanna started to chuckle and said, "Baby I have a surprise. You're about to give me my birthday present."

"Ok," I thought, "maybe I was going to buy her a new car or something."

Instead, as we were just beyond the city limits Deanna existed the interstate. As we drove along the access, Deanna pulled into a XXX rated Bookstore. Now this was shocking for me because Deanna never mentioned anything like this. This place sits off the interstate about a half block and it is hidden with trees and stuff so you cannot see it very well. The lot was almost full. As we parked, I asked her if she was sure she wanted to go in here.

She just smiled and said, "Come on you'll see."

This place was busy with men and a few women so I thought she would be uncomfortable. When she entered, Deanna walked up to the counter where the attendant stood. He looked at her and said everything is ready and the booth is fixed so you don't have to add tokens.

I said, "Deanna, what the fuck gives?"

She shook her head and said, "Just come Dickless."

We went up stairs to where there was a whole room full of cubicles and a whole bunch of men eyeing up Deanna as she walked passed. As we approached a cubical, I saw Deanna's sister Gina there waiting.

Gina grinned at me and said, "All set."

Let me say that Gina is a police Sgt. and can handle herself in any situation. We walked into one of the cubicles. This thing was larger then I imagined, it was like a very large closet. When my eyes became accustomed to the dark, I saw Deanna and Gina grinning at me and standing next to a camcorder on a tripod with a light.

Deanna just said to me, "Ok Dickless, take off all your clothes."

This was a different side of Deanna I had never seen before. I looked at her and asked, "Dee, what are you talking about?"

Deanna snapped back, "Just do it because if you do not do everything I say tonight, I promise our marriage I over."

I stripped and was standing naked in front of Deanna and Gina with both laughing at me. Gina laughed and stated, "Hell, no wonder you're so bored, look how tiny his cock is. Damn I bet he only has about five and a half inches erect."

I was very embarrassed because hung I am not. Deanna produced a bag, gathered up all of my clothing, and walked out of the cubical with it. At that time Gina picked up a large belt looking thing and just looked at me.

"Ok Dickless. I am going to have to put these restraints on you. We can do it the easy way which is you let me or we can do it the hard way, which is I kick your ass and do it. Which will it be?"

I am not stupid because I know that Gina is a black belt in the martial arts. She placed the prisoner restraint belt on me that went around my waist and my hands were bound at the sides. When Deanna came back in, she asked, "Did he give you any trouble?"

Gina said, "No, it was just as you figured, a total pussy."

Deanna stood there and looked at me on my knees all restrained and laughed. She said, "Frank, I don't regret marrying you, believe it or not I do love you, but your boring and you have a small cock. I need a man that's really hung, someone that's packing about ten inches. My birthday present is going to be you understanding what a large cock really is; you're going to feel it. After all of this, if you want to stay married ok, but you are going to be a cuckolded Dickless husband."

I looked at her and asked, "Deanna, what did I do to deserve this?"

"Nothing baby doll. You're just too boring. We are going to redefine the nature of our relationship and besides this is my way of having fun."

With that she went to the door, opened it and yelled out, "Ok guys we have a cocksucker here. Whoever wants their cock sucked or wants to fuck, get in line.'

She came back in. I looked at her frightened. "Deanna, this is not funny. Please stop this."

At this point Gina was almost belly laughing and had the cam on recording all of it. Deanna said, "Well it depends on what side of this you're on as to it being funny."

With that three men came in. I yelled, "Deanna, No please."

Deanna looked at me and said, "Go ahead and scream. There is no one here to rescue you. This is all prearranged."

The first guy looked at me and laughed, "I need my cock sucked."

With that he took out what looked like at least nine inches worth of equipment and about as round as a coke can. He placed the head of his cock on my closed mouth. Gina produced a riding crop and struck my butt with it, it hurt but it was not that bad.

Deanna, annoyed with Gina said, "Don't hit him like that."

She took the crop out of her hands. Deanna then said, "You have to hit him hard like this."

She pulled back and swung as hard as she could with the crop hitting me on my butt. The pain was searing when I screamed in came the cock. She then said, "You better put some effort into it or you will get more."

I never thought of myself as being gay but I knew Deanna was serious, I started sucking his cock. After a few seconds I heard the man say, "Oh yeah, you suck cock good." He grabbed my head and started fucking it.

The girls started cheering, "Oh Yeah baby, fuck that mouth of his."

Then a few seconds later I felt his cum explode in my mouth. This time Deanna grabbed my balls and squeezed and hissed, "Drink it faggot. I have been drinking yours for a while now."

I did what I was told. The next guy came up, looked at the girls and asked, "Can I do his ass."

The next thing I know I was on my knees with my face on the floor looking to the side with my butt in the air and felt his cock starting to be pushed up my ass. Thank God. They use some type of lubricant. Damn he was huge and he started to pump. It was painful and I could not help the tears and groaning in pain. Gina in the mean time was recording all of this.

This guy said, "Damn he is almost as good a pussy."

Deanna who was setting on the bench close by reached over and patted my butt, "Yeah he is my other pussy."

Not long after that, he flooded my insides. They came in one at a time. Occasionally I would feel the sting of the crop on my butt for not sucking hard enough. One by one, I had to suck cock or take it up my butt. I lost count as to how many but I was covered in cum and had drunk what seemed like a gallon of it.

One man got up there and just as he was getting reading to put it in my mouth he said, "Damn, wouldn't you know it's my turn and I got to pee."

Gina piped up and said, "That's ok, he'll drink it."

With a smile on his face, he put his cock in my mouth and started to pee. Deanna just laughed and said, "Remember, drink all that piss, every drop or you will get more of this."

She held up the crop. I swallowed all the pee and when he was done and had cum in my mouth and left, Deanna walked over there and sat on the bench next to where I was on the floor.

As I lay on the floor groggy, I heard her say, "Frank, you're a great husband but our lifestyle is going to change. From now on, you do every thing I tell you. You are my slave or cuckolded husband whatever you want to call it. If not or if you give me any trouble then every friend of yours including your parents and family gets a DVD of you getting it up the ass and sucking cock. You decide."

With that, Gina released me. It took a while before I could get up and walk. It felt as if I had been beaten up hard. I asked Deanna for my clothing. She laughed and said, "Oh they are in the trunk of the car. Come on you can go like that. People won't mind."

With that, I was forced to walk outside of the booth and through the store naked with all the people (men as well as women) in the store looking at me covered in cum, being further humiliated. The girls just walked with me and laughed, everybody laughed. I was forced to get into the backseat naked with the girls in the front.

As Deanna started the car, she continued to laugh and said, "I am going home to watch the whole thing on TV. I am going to savor every minute of that."

Well Gina has moved in and now I am a slave to the both of them. I work at the office but when I am off, I tend to the girls. Every weekend part of my duty is to bathe both of them and get them ready for their dates. When they get home I have to eat their pussies out and clean and swallow all the cum. They said that since I like cum so much that they want me to have it all. In the mean time, I have been shaved of all body hair. The only way I can have an orgasm is to sit on the floor and jerk it in front of them and I am made to cum in a glass and drink my own cum now. Deanna says that no cum will ever be wasted anymore, when I am around. On occasion if she is mad at me Deanna will take, me to the Bookstore and I have to suck and fuck some men in front of her. On my birthday, she even let a guy suck me off.

That is my life now . . . and I love it.