Dean's Big Mouth

Story Info
Dean should have stopped while he was ahead.
3.2k words
4.21
46.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tiez
tiez
29 Followers

I gasped to breathe as her legs squeezed my head. She was riding my face very roughly now, her orgasm imminent. I kept up my oral attentions as she rode my tongue, mouth and nose, gasping for air when it became available. She bucked again, the straps of her garter belt rubbing against my cheek as she violently threw her body around. Now she ground down on me with her pelvis effectively cutting off all of my air and I knew she was about to cum. I could barely hear her as her thighs covered my ears. I felt her body shaking on top of me. She pressed her pussy deep onto my tongue and bounced up and down finally coming to rest with almost all her weight on my face. I could not breathe at all now. Her loins were all I knew. She came to rest in this position, panting. My hands touched her back. I patted her on her hips. She didn't move. I tried to gasp for air, but all I got for my effort was her swollen pussy deeper into my mouth. I relaxed my mouth and my eyes, resigned to my fate. My legs twitched once or twice and I saw darkness inside my eyes. It was completely quiet.

Air rushed into my lungs as I gasped to breathe. No weight was upon me. I seem to have passed out with her on top of me. It had only gotten this bad once before. She simply forgot to get off me while she enjoyed the afterglow. And this time I thought it was the afterglow of our entire visit that caused her to lose herself in her pleasure atop my face. We had both showered only minutes before and she said she wanted "one more for the road." She got several more and it was now 11:25. Checkout was at 11:30. We sure as hell missed the complimentary breakfast and never gave it a thought. "Call down and ask them for a few more minutes. They'll let us."

I looked up at her dazed. "What?"

"I said, give the front desk a call and let them know we're running late. Ask them for a couple minutes time. And get someone's name so you can tell them who said it was okay. Then you won't have to worry about leaving late. You always worry about that."

"Yes Mistress" I replied. That had been my reply for the past 2 days. "Yes, Mistress" was my refrain for everything from the mundane to the most perverted. "Yes Mistress, I'd love more bread" at dinner and "Yes, Mistress, please let me lick your ass... " while in bed.

I rang the front desk. "Hi this is Dean True up in 401. We're just running a little late, mind if we beg off a half hour?" The pleasant voice on the other end agreed. "And your name?" I asked. "Danielle" was her reply. She sounded young. "Thank you Danielle. We'll see you in a few minutes." I hung up and turned back toward Mistress. She stood by the bed with the chastity device in her hand. I looked puzzled.

"Lay back pet, it's time."

"But Mistress, you said I'd get to cum. I've been doing everything you've said for two days."

"Excuse me?" she cut me off. "I never said you'd get to cum. I said I'd consider it. Who's cock is this?" she grabbed my cock.

"Yours Mistress."

"And whose cum is this?" she asked as she grabbed my balls.

"Yours Mistress."

"You're damn right, now lay down."

"But Gina, it's not fair. I..."

She interrupted me this time with a slap across the face. She looked pissed. I'd never actually seen her really pissed off at me, but I was guessing this was it.

"Fair?! FAIR?! Who the FUCK said this was a fair relationship? WHO'S THE FUCKING MISTRESS HERE? Was there some part of this 'total chastity' that you just about fucking begged me for that included you getting your rocks off?" She reached over and squeezed my swollen balls. "These are mine. The contents are mine. You don't touch them, you don't massage them, you don't even fucking THINK about them unless I fucking tell you. If I find out you're doing otherwise, I'll rip the God damn things off your fucking body! Am I perfectly fucking understood?!" Her hand pulled down on my balls, stretching them to the point of pain.

I could only nod. My cock was flaccid. Actually, it was more than flaccid. It was as though I had just joined "The Polar Bear Club" swimming in the lake in February. Her hands quickly made use of this time and soon my chastity device was back on and the lock was through the hole, ready to be locked.

She had calmed down just a little bit. "Beg me pet. Beg me."

"Mistress...." I paused. "Mistress... please..." I couldn't say it. She turned away. "Mistress, please, just once. Just one cum, please."

She didn't turn back right away. She went over to the luggage. "Turn over. Lay on your stomach and don't look" she said very matter of factly. I sensed her anger in her voice. When she came back to the bed, she covered my eyes with a pair of panties. I could see some light and some movement, but not much. They smelled wonderful. I heard the lock on my chastity device snap shut. Now cuffs wrapped around my wrists and my arms were pulled with a rope to the side of the bed. "Knees on the floor" she ordered. Now I had my torso stretched across the bed with my knees resting on a few pillows on the floor. I was at the perfect height for her to take me again.

"Hi, Danielle?" I heard her say and before I could think of who Danielle was heard her continue "Listen, we've hit a little snag and need a little more than half an hour I think. Oh? problem huh? Is the manager right there? Sure, I can hold a minute." She kneaded my ass cheeks just a little. Her hand made it to between my cheeks where she grabbed my balls and picked up the conversation. "Oh hello Matt, I'm Gina staying up in room 401. I hope I don't get Danielle in trouble, but she said we could have until noon to check out, but we just hit a snag that'll keep us a little longer. Oh? Inspect it? I don't know why, you're the manager and it's your hotel. Yes, 401. Well, I'm a little busy, you should use your pass key." She hung up. "Something about having to inspect the room if you'll be checking out more than a half hour after normal. He'll be up in a minute pet." My body tensed. A stranger in the room? And here I was trussed across the bed naked, my cock and balls secured in a chastity device and from the sounds of it, Mistress wearing her harness.

The rope holding my arms down was relaxed. "Chest up" ordered Mistress. Several pillows were put under my chest. It wasn't uncomfortable but my face was no longer jammed into the bed. The rope was cinched back tight again, securing my arms from moving too much.

I heard the door unlatch and a knock. "Hotel Manager... " was what he said as he entered. "Oh, um, my. You did say you were busy. Pardon me Ma'am, I just need to make sure that all the hotel property is here and all. It's a new thing the insurance company wants us to do. Seems like most of the thefts from rooms are by late departees." He stumbled across his words. I knew why. He wasn't expecting to see a naked man trussed across his bed.

"Matt, you seem tense. Relax. Want a drink? There's some bourbon left."

"Oh no Ma'am, I couldn't do that... I ummm...."

"Oh please, help yourself. Perhaps a drink and a blow job would be a nice break to your day?"

"Oh, well, Ma'am. I, uh... "

"Don't worry, I won't tell your wife. And he certainly won't say a word, I'm sure of that."

"Well, actually, I only wear the ring out of habit. We're separated now..." he replied, as if to justify his wanting to say yes.

I couldn't see it, but I could hear what Mistress was doing. She went over to him and kissed him. I knew she'd be massaging him. I heard a zipper. "Oh, very nice..." I heard Mistress say. I heard more kissing and then the manager chimed in again.

"You kiss wonderfully Gina, I'm sure I'm going to love that blow job."

"Oh, I'm sure you will too Matt, he's a great cock sucker."

"He?"

"Oh sure. I don't do oral to anyone until my husband comes back from overseas. So my pet will be happy to suck you off. You're not his first."

"Oh, no, I can't..." he stammered.

"Yes, you can. And you will. One mouth is the same as the other. And I'll let you watch us as well. Hell, if you don't mind, we can both take some pictures of it."

I knew the moment that he was coming up that I'd end up sucking his cock. I knew Mistress was dying to get this to happen and Matt just walked right into it. This is why my face was no longer on the bed.

"Pet, you'll suck Matt off and make him cum. No hands of course, so just mouth. I expect you'll practice your deep throat techniques I taught you the past couple days." I mumbled something that indicated my acceptance. "Oh, Matt, please don't cum in his mouth. Just shoot your load on his back when you're ready."

I felt Matt get on the bed and could sense him kneeling close to me. I opened up my mouth a bit and soon his cock found it. I licked the head and sucked it a little, then got him wetter and started taking him in. I'd take him in and out a few times, then take him to the back of my throat once. I kept up with this pattern and he moaned every time I took him deep.

Soon I felt a shocking feeling of cold on my asshole. Lube. "Okay Pet, you're lucky I'm using lube after that outburst of yours. I hope you enjoyed the stretch you got from the new cock last night, because you're getting it again today."

She slipped two fingers deep into my rectum and then squeezed more lube onto my ass. Her cock bounced against my leg as she moved her fingers in and out. "There we go... " she said matter of factly while her fingers came out of my ass. She wiped them on my back and then grabbed her cock to start guiding it into me. She slid in easily for the first few inches. My ass was sore. She bumped my legs with her hip causing Matt's cock to slip into my throat deeper. He moaned loudly. "Deeper pet." I took him as best I could, as deep as I could. Mistress slid the 8" cock deeper into me. I felt it pass the second threshold inside me and fill me up. Soon her stocking clad thighs were against the back of my own thighs. She grabbed my hips.

"Here's the object pet, you'll suck Matt until he says you're done. I'll fuck you as long as I damn well please. Then, we'll all leave and you'll still not get to cum. How about that?" She laughed. I thought I heard her muttering the word "fair". This show was her production and she was enjoying my humiliation in front of this stranger. This stranger was moaning regularly now and actually had his own hands on my shoulders, now he was fucking my face while she fucked my ass.

Gina pumped into my ass, full strokes every one. Matt pumped into my mouth. I took him deep, occasionally gagging and pulling back. Mistress would thrust deep into me and hold it, grinding me deep until I took his cock back in.

"Whose cum is this?" she asked while she grabbed my balls.

I mumbled "yours" while Matt's cock filled my mouth. My answers to her were unintelligible, but she wanted them anyway.

"Who is the Mistress?" "Whose cock?" "Whose balls?" "Who decides when you cum?" "Who asked for chastity?" Each answer reaffirmed to her that she was the Mistress and I, her pet.

I heard Matt groaning. It was the impending orgasm kind of groan.

"All over his back Matt... all over. Spray him good." Matt groaned and pulled out of my mouth. I felt his cum spatter on my back. Splat, splat splat. Mistress laughed. "Oh nice... beautiful... " She thrust deep into me, the sight of Matt cumming on me had thrown her over the edge. She bucked while she fucked me. She was cumming too. "Mine, mine mine" she said over and over as she fucked my ass. She pulled out one last time and slammed it in. "MY ASS you fucker! MINE" I could only whimper.

Matt had already lay down on the bed, his legs under my face now, his cock somewhere to my left. Mistress pulled out of me and smacked me on the ass once. "Matt, thank you so much for helping out. I see you're not done though."

"I could go again." he said, obviously smiling. "Especially if I get to watch you two again."

"What do you say pet? Want more cock?"

I was near to tears in frustration and humiliation. "Yes. Yes Mistress." Soon Matt's cock was under my face again and I started in to sucking him. Mistress added a bit more lube to my ass and started fucking me. "Matt, thank you so much for helping me teach my pet a lesson. Hopefully he'll realize that this relationship isn't fair." Her speech was in labored breaths as she fucked me. She slowed and I could tell that she was playing with herself while she fucked me slower this time. Matt was helping himself as well by jerking his own cock.

"Nice cock Matt, make it cum again" she said with a smile. We continued this way for several minutes, all the while with Matt getting closer and closer. Mistress also picked up her pace as I sucked faster and Matt stroked faster. We were all moaning now. Soon I could feel Matt's cock pulsing. He started to get up. "No Matt, his face this time." Matt groaned, perhaps the thought of cumming on my face pushed him over the edge, but soon he pulled himself out and I felt his cum hitting my mouth, nose, forehead and cheeks. "Oh beautiful Matt..." Mistress said as Matt finished up. "Matt, the camera there if you would."

Matt got up and I heard him taking pictures. He pulled my face up to get pictures of the cum on my face. He walked around and took pictures of Mistress fucking me. Soon even she was ready and came again, thrusting deeply and moaning, but not seeming angry any more with her questions as to my status. I could hear Matt take more shots as Mistress pulled out and then left me. The camera clicked as I could hear Mistress in the bathroom cleaning up the dildo.

When Mistress returned, I heard her talking quietly to Matt and then heard them kissing. The door opened and then closed.

"Pet, I hope you will remember not to argue with me. I never told you that you would get to cum this visit, but only told you it was likely. I was silently debating with myself as to whether I'd let you cum or not. Your rude reaction to me locking you back in decided your fate. Of course, I've changed my mind on something else too." She had been untying my hands and taking off the cuffs as she spoke. She now pushed my shoulders to roll me onto my back. She pulled off the blindfold. "Sit up a little. I want you to watch."

I smiled a little as she inserted the key into the lock. She turned it, pulled off the lock and kept the cage from sliding off of the pin. "In light of this most recent fucking, I've decided something." She stroked my balls with her free hand. "I was pretty sure that you'd be released before your trip in November to Seattle. But, as is my prerogative, I've changed my mind. In light of that, I'll use this lock." Now my mind, having thought that she was going to jerk me off before we parted realized the truth. Not only was I not going to get to cum now, but I wasn't going to get to cum until after my next business trip, some 2 months away. "You can wish for an early Christmas present pet but I don't think Santa will help you. For now, get used to the fact that you'll be locked up until you get back from Seattle. You won't even get the chance to get a lock change before then." She slid the plastic lock through the hole and snapped it shut. Now I would safely pass through airport security without a nod from anyone. This plastic chastity device was invisible to airport security. "Welcome to the second half of your six-month sentence. Now that you know this isn't fair, maybe you'll learn how to shut your mouth when you should. Let's not see this come to a sentence that runs until Christmas of next year."

I resigned myself to my fate. I hung my head and spoke. "Thank you Mistress. I'm sorry I was rude in saying that you were being unfair. Thank you for disciplining me."

"You're welcome pet" she said with a huge smile. As much as it turned me on to be denied orgasm, it turned her on to deny me. She had been building me up for three months and pulled the rug from under my feet, with a valid excuse behind her. I'm quite sure I'd have had the chance to cum if I didn't confront her the way I did. Now I'd have to wait. We walked down to the desk and it was 1:15 by the time we got there. Matt was at the desk. "Here you are Mr. True. Thanks for staying with us." I looked at the invoice and noted that instead of paying the typical $159 a night, we were paying $69. Certainly not the rack rate for any room in this hotel. "Please feel free to call me directly if you need to stay with us again. I can hold a room for you."

"Thank you Matt. We enjoyed our stay."

"Yes, Dean really had fun" Mistress winked. "I must say your staff is so willing to help" Mistress added. She smiled at me as I signed the credit slip and we went on our way.

tiez
tiez
29 Followers