Dear Arnie

Story Info
I recount how we celebrated my husband's birthday.
1.3k words
3.52
38k
5
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Arnie,

I thought you might like to hear about how we celebrated my husband's birthday this past week. He hasn't downloaded either the stills or the video (he used both cameras for a change) so I don't know how anything turned out yet...but if any of it is good, we'll post it eventually.

He had me put on what has become more or less my "uniform", thigh highs, heels, corset, and the semi-burka deal that I made with the black guaze. He handcuffed my hands behind my back, and added a gag for good measure. He marched me out of the house and into our "playhouse," our guest house, which is across the yard. Naturally it was still light out, but fortunately our back yard is reasonably private. He likes to shoot out there when he wants natural light for my poses.

Anyway, once inside, he pushed me face down on my work table, which I use for sewing projects (like the burka!), and tied my ankles to the legs of the table so that my legs were spread apart about two feet, and obviously I was completely exposed. I noticed then that he had set the camcorder on the tripod off to my right, so that it would have a good view of the action from the side. I could not move at all in this position, but he wasn't quite satisfied with the effect, so he wound up clipping a rope or chain ( I couldn't see) to the cuffs, and hoisted up and back on that to raise my shoulders off of the table. He attached that to one of the tie backs that he has placed all around the room-hence the name "the playhouse." He placed a wedge pillow under me to take some of the strain off my arms, and then he began arranging me as he liked, pulling the corset down just so, instructing me to stare straight at the camera as he snapped away.

Next he went behind me and turning the camcorder on, began to lick my ass, spreading me even wider to allow his tongue to penetrate me. This always drives me wild, and this time was no exception. With all of the saliva drooling down over my lips, both orifices were soon lubricated. Now he began to stroke inside with two fingers, and then used a slender dildo to penetrate my ass while continuing with his two fingers inside me. I was squirming like mad trying to get him to touch my clit, because at this point that is all it would have taken to bring me to my first...

He stopped with his fingers as I moaned in frustration. I heard him unzip, then place his head against my now juicy, engorged sex. He pressed into me, his pelvis driving the dildo deeper in my ass, reaching under to stroke my clit, and I came almost immediately. The next several orgasms were that sort of rolling plateau where I never fully stop cumming, but sort of reach a whole series of peaks. The pleasure is almost unbearable, and by the time he came, jamming hard into me with that final urgency, I was almost catatonic...

He untied me and had me strip off the corset and put on the clingy red dress that appears in lots of my postings. We drove to a bar that is just a few minutes from our house where we could sit at the bar. He loved the look of his cum dripping down my thighs, and of course he arranged me so that the college boys at the nearest table had a nice view of my legs, with just about an inch of bare skin visible above the tops of my stockings. We ordered our G and Ts and then he went to the restroom. He ALWAYS does this because he likes to see if his absence will incite the attention of any predatory males. This time it did.

Two of the college boys came over to hover, and frankly, I was still in such pleasant "just-fucked" state that I would have talked to ANYONE. I pivoted toward the taller of the two on my bar stool, and had my heels up on the foot rest, my knees far enough apart that he felt compelled to move almost between my legs as he leaned in to talk to me. It was kind of funny, because he had trouble deciding where to look. As I mentioned, the red dress is clingy, and of course, I wasn't wearing a bra. So, a nice slice of cleavage, and subtle nipple display on top, vs. hiked up dress, thigh highs, with fairly obvious semen drying. Here, his boldness amazed and thrilled me: he reached down and ran a finger lightly along my inner thigh, scooping up a sample of my husband's cum and said...something. I have no idea what because of the roaring in my ears from that light touch of a stranger, between my legs, in a public place. Granted his friend's bulk shielded us from the rest of the bar behind me, and his action was witnessed only by his friend, quite literally breathing down my neck...but still.

For good or ill, that was when my husband made his reappearance...the kid between my legs looked like he was going to be ill, but Parker laid a hand on his shoulder in a friendly way and reached across the bar to where our drinks had been placed.

"No cause for alarm, laddie...I often have trouble keeping my hands off of her...and especially when she is SO attractively displayed, no?"

The poor kid, stammered something as his buddy slunk off...

"When we finish our drinks, we are going to go out to the parking lot...sometimes she has difficulty getting up into our SUV, and SOMEONE has to help her climb in. Do you think you would like to help her?...open the door, perhaps give her a little boost, something like that?"

We tossed off our drinks, left money on the bar and sauntered out past his buddies.

Once outside, I put my right arm around the kid's waist, and he wrapped his left arm around my shoulder. I stopped, raised my left arm and rearranged his so that it was under my arm, and his hand was able to reach a nice handful of breast. I sighed happily.

We got to the car, enjoying the joke, when he saw it was a compact...I can basically fall into it. Still, he chivalrously opened the door, and gallantly guided me into the passenger seat with a hand on my ass. He "helped" place my legs in the well, then reached across to buckle the safety belt...carefully grazing my breasts as he did. I pulled his head in then and began kissing him. During this whole operation, I was vaguely aware that Parker was taping the whole thing. Parker reached over and pulled my dress down in front on the left side, and then tried to hike it up higher on my thighs...At this I raised my hips, and the kid and he worked in tandem to expose my sex.

The kid needed no encouragement to break off the kiss and latch onto my nipple, reaching for my sex with his left hand. He went inside immediately with one finger, and Parker started to stroke my clit. I exploded. There is something about the undivided attention of TWO men that always just slays me.

As I recovered a little, the kid looked around quickly, unzipped and slipped into my ready mouth. It took him, like, two seconds, and then I was swallowing for all I was worth. I gave him a final kiss on his belly, pushed him straight backward, stumbling since his pants were at his knees, Parker started the engine and we quickly pulled out and raced home to finish the festivities, alone!

Hope this was not too long and boring,

Your pen pal,

Lex