Dear Bob's Wife

Story Info
A wife's invitation to reveal herself.
2.2k words
4.14
157.2k
37
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bobctwins
bobctwins
42 Followers

Dear Bob’s Wife,

Greetings from an admirer of yours. Though you may be reluctant to continue reading this invitation, please do so because we think you will find it most interesting. I have a name but for the moment I will only reveal that my first name is Don. I have seen you around the area, in town, at your place of employment…and elsewhere, and could not help but notice how attractive you are. You are indeed a beautiful woman, with what appears to be beautiful body, and carry yourself like you are confident of your beauty.

Your address was actually given to me by your husband, so you should know that what I am about to say to you has been discussed with him and he found it interesting enough to allow me to write this to you. In fact as you will come to know, he not only approves of our proposal, but thinks you would find it most exciting. It sure excited him!

I am actually writing on behalf of a group of 3 men: we call our small clan “Your Voyeurs”. It is really a very secret organization and only the three of us, and invited guests, know of its existence. The three of us are in our late 30’s to mid forty’s, married, and all of us share the same interest in the enjoyment of beautiful women. We get together once a month at a nice private facility in the area and initially it is for a friendly game of cards.

In order to round-out the group to an even four, we invite a special guest: a married man who is not a member of our group. We interview the man before we issue the invitation and explain our motives for inviting him. And there is only one stipulation: that he is married to a woman we all find attractive, and would desire to see in a more revealing way. In fact we talked with your husband Bob just recently and after he heard about our group and our objectives, he agreed that he would like to receive our invitation. He also felt very strongly that you would at least be receptive to hearing of our proposal for including you in our invitation as well.

For you see, your husband can only attend our special evening if you accompany him. Let’s face it, we like Bob but our group’s interest is really centered on you, his wife.

During our session with your husband we asked him many questions about you, both of you together…but especially about you. We wondered specifically if you are proud of how you look. Proud of your body. And he indicated that he thought you are, and in fact, that you even have some latent exhibitionist feelings that have never been fully exposed (so to speak). We explained to him that during our evening “card-game” sessions we enjoy the company of one woman.

Yes, one, and only one woman. And she must be married to the husband-guest. But she has to be very special. She has to enjoy the attention of men so much so, that she is not only willing, but eager to please them by how she dresses and behaves at our meetings.

We hope you are continuing to read this. We know it is a bit “out of the ordinary”, but that is what makes it so very exciting. And even a bit naughty. Please read on.

The invitation to your husband (and you) is conditional. We would sincerely like you both to join us, but only if you are interested in fulfilling our conditions. They are really quite simple and will never involve force or harm to any of the group, or our guests…especially our wife-guest. The evening will be spent by the four of us playing various card games. We have drinks and food, but the evening’s purpose is to involve the wife of our guest in interacting with the group in certain sensual and provocative ways.

We ask the wife of our guest to share herself with us through her clothing-choices, specifically revealing tops and bottoms, costumes (i.e. cheerleader), and especially lingerie to show-off the wife’s body to the four-pair of appreciating male eyes. We don’t select the clothing for her, but recommend that she bring several outfits all meant to emphasize, reveal, and display her body to the four men in our group.

Victoria’s Secret-type outfits are great, and are encouraged as the evening continues. But the wife can start with items like short skirts (no pantyhose), innocent white panties, uplifting bras and deeply-cut tops that expose her charms to four horny men, as she leans-over before us to” help us all with our cards”. As the evening progresses, and she feels more comfortable with us and begins to enjoy teasing us, and being a revealing & naughty wife, she can become more daring.

What happens between the group and our wife-guest is strictly up the wife. Honestly. We encourage her to be comfortable with the thought of spending some time with us showing her body completely, because that is what the four of us would truly enjoy. But that is up to her. This is why we seek wives who have some interest in being exhibitionist, and who really feel confident about their body being admired. Partially or totally naked, and in various physical and revealing positions.

You can strut around in just your panties, letting us watch your big tits wiggle and shake, displaying your hard and extended nipples to us, or you can even go so far as to let us watch you play with your body…show us how you pleasure yourself privately. Bring some toys with you. Many of the wives that have joined us have especially enjoyed sharing this: something so intimate, and hot.

In fact, you may find it equally exciting to watch us play with our four erections as we watch you…. knowing the vision of your lovely, hot and naked body is the reason we are so big and hard! We can stroke our cocks up-close and personal for you, so you can watch our male equipment grow big and swollen. Would you like that?

We also very much enjoy wives who are provocative enough to wear bras and tops, and display themselves naked from the waist down…especially when their beautiful sex is trimmed, or even shaved. Nothing makes the four of us harder than to watch our naughty wife show-off the special beauty between her legs, naked, wet, and with lips swollen.

Right at this moment my dick is so hard envisioning you in that position with your fingers displaying your vagina, showing all of us how wet you are!

Would it make you hot and horny to tease our all-male group with your pussy that way?

Your husband told us that some of your fantasies have involved your showing-off your beautiful naked tits to a small number of admiring men (in the gym where you work-out), and that they talked you into unsnapping your exercise suit and pulling your panties down to show them your hot, pink slit. He said you spread your long sexy legs wide, used your fingers to open and display your sex, and asked the guys if they liked looking at your pussy. You really must be a cock-tease. He knows you enjoyed the thrill of exhibiting your body like this, and he told us how aroused and hot you were displaying yourself to these men.

He said you even asked them to show you their hard cocks, and you watched them beat-off as they enjoyed your beautiful naked body all hot and ready to fuck.

Did you let them all feel your tits? Did you let them pinch and suck your big hard nipples? Did you let them all feel your pussy, maybe even finger your wet pink hole? Did you take their hard cocks in your hands and jerk them off?

Did they fuck you….all of those guys, did you let them each fuck you? Fuck your hot pussy while you jerked the rest of them off? Did you enjoy sucking some of that hard cockmeat? How many cocks fucked you? Two, three, or more? Did you enjoy that personal gang-bang Bob’s wife? Your husband said he did. You are such a naughty slut-wife.

My gawd, I just have to take my own dick out and stroke it now! You are making me so big and hard! The thoughts of you sharing yourself with the four of us this way, just makes me so hot and ready to cum!

Please say yes. Your husband Bob can help you choose a few outfits, and talk to you about some of the former sessions we have had with other wives. Though we are certain that you know several of these women, this is strictly confidential and we will not reveal the identity of any of our guest-wives.

We have been doing this for a little over 2 years and have had the pleasure of enjoying the charms of many local wives (including our own)…some 20 in fact; several we are

sure you know very well including one you know from your office. All with their husbands as members of the group. Several have enjoyed it so much they have requested to return for a second session.

They all agree that our little exhibitionist meetings are a safe and comfortable way for us all to enjoy making some fantasies real, and several have even requested that we photograph them partially and fully naked, posing, and in various positions with each of us…and our hard dicks. We have given the photos to each of our husband-guests and the wives love the idea of their husbands masturbating while looking at these naughty pictures of them.

Would you be excited by this? To be really candid we are all hot at the prospect of your agreeing to share your sexy hot body with us. We are already trying to imagine you in some very revealing and fantasy outfits, showing-off what most certainly are your beautiful and

very large natural tits (please show us how proud you are of them), and those long, long legs with some nice lacy panties.

You would look great in a cheerleader’s outfit. Or how about playing the “Victoria’s Secret model, with nice revealing bras that showoff your luscious breasts, and some nice tight and see-through panties that just let us peak at your pussy? Would you enjoy spending the evening with four men (including your husband of course) and just being the object of their desire? Showing-off your beautiful body to four hard and horny men who like to enjoy the “naughty wife” of one of the group?

If you would, please reply to this invitation, and tell us what you would like to do for us. Tell us what would give you pleasure, and make you the hot and naughty wife your husband wants to show us.

What would you like us to do for you? Please be very specific. Mutual masturbation, rubbing our hard cocks over your big tits, you playing with our cocks (one in each hand), two mouths sucking your nipples, showing us how your hands make love to your tits and nipples, tongues licking you everywhere (especially your wet & swollen pussy), four hard dicks taking turns in your warm wet mouth, and even multiple penetration (if you so desire)!

Bob, your husband, has confided in us that it would thrill him to watch you being taken by more than one man: including him. Seeing how hot and wanton you can be with four big hard cocks to play with, as you choose. All four of us would love some serious playtime with our erections pumping your very wet pussy until you scream in delight! He thinks you would be the most wild & naughty wife we have seen. And he is confident that you are capable of multiple orgasms.

We bet he is right, and all four of us want to give you this kind of pleasure. You may want to tell us how you look naked: describe yourself to us…especially what about your body would make our cocks “rock-hard”. Tell us how your beautiful big tits look when your nipples are hard. Describe your shaved pussy in detail, how it will look to us when your fingers pull-open your lips and show us the pink and wet beauty inside.

We will read what you write, and use it to “prime” our pumps (or pump our equipment, so to speak) for a very exciting evening with you. Think of the possibilities. If you have had fantasies about something like this, our special and secret group may be the opportunity for you to discover more of the “naughty-slut-wife” that you (and your husband) seek.

Please think about this, and discuss it with Bob. We even encourage you to try several fantasy enactments of what might transpire, with your husband. Imagine what the evening would be like, and masturbate to that fantasy. If you do, we are confident you will decide to join us.

We all await your positive reply. Especially your husband.

Don & Your Voyeurs

bobctwins
bobctwins
42 Followers