Dear Daddy, a Solicitous Letter

Story Info
Butch queer Dom receives a smutty letter from her submissive.
1.1k words
4.5
9.7k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Daddy,

I am writing you this letter with the intention of frankly expressing my desires. I often feel very shy in your presence, so I am thankful for an assignment that allows me to be a bit bolder than I might otherwise feel. I have given a lot of thought to what I hope might happen if given the opportunity to be intimate with you again and, while it feels incredibly vulnerable to be sharing this with you in such an overt manner, I want to show you that I can be a very good girl who follows your instructions.

If you saw fit to do so, Daddy, I would very much like to invite you into my bedroom. I would quietly await your order to disrobe and then I would slowly begin by removing my shirt. I would try very hard to maintain eye contact with you as I followed your instructions, but I am certain I would feel myself flush and would shyly look away as I continued. Then, I would unbuckle my pants and slowly lower them to the floor, placing them in your assigned location. When I removed my socks, you would see that my toes are painted the shade of the bruises I hope you will leave on my body.

When I am sufficiently bare, I would love for you to tell me the exact spot you want me to be on the side of my bed, and I would quickly position myself there so you would see how compliant I can be for you, Daddy. I need you to know how badly I want to feel your leather cuffs on my wrists again. Just thinking and writing about it is making me breathless and hard! Once you contained my body with your restraints, I would love the reassurance of your lips on mine before you shoved me onto my back, harshly whispering, "Slut!"

I would feel so desperate at that point to feel your hips pressed against mine, so fidgety and thirsty to have your cock inside my cunt. I would sneak a peek of you confidently sliding lube down your shaft, giggling to myself about how little, if any, I needed in order for you to enter me. "Please, Daddy," I'd say, writhing beneath your glance.

"That's not very specific," you'd bark, punishing me with a harsh smack of your vampire gloved hands on my inner thighs. I would then want you to please torture me by inserting only the tip of your cock inside me, demanding that I beg you for the remainder. I would, of course, comply for you, Daddy, because it is important to me that I can show you how what a good girl I can be for you.

I would, at that point, crave the sensation of you pounding my cunt as you moved my ankles against your shoulders. How desperately I'd need the release of orgasm, but I know better than to do it without your express permission, so I would do everything I could to contain myself. When I could no longer wait, I would beg, "Please, Daddy, may I come?" I would very much hope that my good behavior impressed you enough to allow me to squirt all over you while I screamed, "Fuck!"

Please continue thrusting your dick inside me and generously allowing me to come a few more times before ordering me to flip onto my hands and knees. I would love to rock my hips back to you so our bodies meet in a perverse smacking sound while you spank me with your vampire gloved hands, telling me how terrible I was for not capitalizing your pronouns in this letter.

How I wish you would then order me to lie flat on my bed, my clit throbbing from the sudden denial of your penetration. Please continue punishing me for the errors in my letter, Daddy, by paddling my ass and thighs as I slip deeper under your control. In this headspace, I know your mean words would sound as though I was hearing them from under water.

I would love for you to then grab my hair and order me back into my hands and knees. Daddy, I want to feel the shocking cold of your steel gspot toy entering me as you command, "Keep this cock inside you, slut, OR ELSE!" I gasp and clench to follow your instructions as you continue paddling me. I would bite my lip and continue accepting your pain until my hole throbbed with the insistence of further release and I'd moan, "Please, please, Daddy, will you PLEASE fuck me?" You would then praise me for my manners, please, before dropping your paddle beside me and graciously and rhythmically thrusting inside me.

After obliging me another loud and appreciated orgasm or two, I would love to collapse into your arms as you stroked my hair and told me that I had been a very good girl for you. Your lips pressing against mine, you would know from their coldness that my blood had rushed elsewhere in response to your gifted pleasure. I would feel safe against you as my breath and heartbeat gradually slowed to their normal pace.

Feeling more centered, I would lock eyes with you and smile as I said, "Daddy, will you please tell me how I may help you to come?" How I wish you would instruct me to taste your excitement while entering you with slippery fingers! I have been craving the ability to devour you while you moan and direct me, to feel your hips move to greet my hungry mouth. I would feel so proud to bring you to orgasm again and again with your hands gripped firmly in my hair, allowing me to see you in your pure, carnal form as you came on my face.

I would cuddle against your soft thigh as you happily sighed and complimented my thirst for your cunt, feeling content and safe as you stroked my hair. A devious grin would cross my face as I imagined myself going about the remainder of my day while marked by the scent of your sex.

Would you please then instruct me to clean and pack up your toys, dear Daddy, as you playfully patted my ass? It is important to me that I do what you ask of me for the entire duration of your visit. I would then like to take you for a bite to eat - you have worked hard, after all - and repeatedly giggle across the table at you, commiserating over our shared secret of what an insatiable whore I had just been with you. We would eat, talk, and laugh, and I would feel equally grateful for the pleasure and pain you had just provided as I am for your longtime friendship.

Yours for the taking,

C