Dear Diary

Story Info
A purchase makes for masturbatory bliss.
993 words
4.43
9.7k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
atenai
atenai
117 Followers

Dear Diary,

Oh my God, I've never cum so hard in my life! I'm so horny even now, and I just had too many orgasms to count! Teasing at my clit with my fingers may never work for me again after all that. I'm going to be spoiled for life.

So I finally stopped moaning about whether or not I really had the money to be spending and I just picked out something that wasn't too pricey. I was worried when I made my first purchase through the Literotica store, for all their disclaimers about being very careful of their customers' privacy, I expected the box to say where it came from. No one was the wiser when I got the nearly unmarked package from 'Shipping Department' and an otherwise unremarkable address. (I hope no one caught on when I raced to my room to open it, anyway.)

I decided against too boring dildo, I needed a vibrator, but nothing too spectacular, it's been six fucking years with nothing in my pussy. Seven inches of blue, phallic plastic, with a twist-knob to adjust vibration speed. Yup, almost anticlimactic... (Okay, couldn't resist the lame pun. No more.)

Alright, I admit I may not have written for the last week while I was getting used to it. My attentions have been... elsewhere, alright? As wet as I am it took me an entire week to be able to easily slide that thing into me. I lubed with my own wetness--why bother paying for that when there's plenty--but I could have cried at how much work it was to get that dildo in my dripping cunt.

My first orgasm on the thing was just getting it all the way into me and brushing my clit with one quick touch. Unintended celibacy gone with one flick of a finger and a nice stiff cock. (Remind me why I waited this long to replace my old vibrator?)

Over the week I started using it more like a vibrator, turning it on once it was buried inside my wetness and letting it stroke in and out a few times before I resorted to diddling my clit. I don't think I realized I still wasn't getting the good fucking I needed until a few nights back, when I was in bed with a migraine. Vibe, clit... I maxed out at best at a "mini orgasm", the kind that leads up to a rollicking explosion during a night of wild and crazy sex. Only without the explosion to come. Nothing worked.

So, migraine gone... I was extra horny and finally just decided to go for it. I was reading stories before I reached for my vibrator, so I figured, why not keep reading? And so while with one hand I scrolled down the website text and hit the 'next' button, the other hand started lazily moving the vibrator in and out of me. Not really even trying that hard, y'know? I don't think much of lying in bed naked, reading, and while I may have tweaked my stiff nipple at a point in the story where the girl was getting similar treatment, I otherwise didn't pay much attention to getting off.

Somehow this conspired to give me one of the most surprisingly powerful orgasms in memory.

I guess I sped up when the action in the story did. All of a sudden I felt my stomach muscles sorta jerk, and then my pussy clamped down on the vibe like holding on for dear life. I don't remember ever feeling so stuffed, regardless of how full I've been (or how inexperienced) in the past. Is that what it's like for a guy when he gets a virgin? I might need to stop making fun of that particular turn-on...

My muscles were spasming so much the vibe actually flew out of me and made these wet streaks against my thighs which I'll clean off after I finish writing this quickly. I wasn't really thinking, so I grabbed for the vibrator and shoved it back into me, eager for every last ripple of pleasure. Of course, I'd mostly stopped cumming by then, so this felt more like the first thrust of a new round... and I went with that. And I came. And I started going again, and I came. It just became this slick constant motion, I didn't have to think, I just let myself feel. I couldn't stop myself. I don't know when I stopped paying attention to the horny action going on the story I was reading, but eventually I just lay there panting and trying to bite back moans.

Each time I started cumming, it lasted longer and I didn't have to wait nearly as long an interval before the next orgasm. The first one probably took half an hour of lazy thrusting. The last interval was less than thirty seconds, and so powerful the vibrator came flying back out of me before I could stop it, and what's more? For the split second the vibrator slid against my clit, I squirted. With back-splash marks and everything. I thought only the chicks in porn movies could do that, and I had my doubts about whether or not it was real.

I no longer have those doubts; because, while I'll be the first to admit the shocks that are still running through me are pretty unreal, I'm not going to be the only one groaning at that lame play on words.

And here it is almost three hours after I started, and all I know is that I just fucked myself pretty endlessly with a piece of blue plastic until I melted into the bed and couldn't move, and I'm more relaxed than I've been in the last year.

~Atenai

PS - Since there are those who will ask, I can happily state for the record that my gallery now contains one story based on complete and utter truth. :)

atenai
atenai
117 Followers