Dear Diary

Story Info
Housewife gets unwanted attention at department store.
2.6k words
4.45
116.4k
85
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Today after my workout I stopped by TJ Maxx for a little shopping. I was wearing a pair of spandex shorts and a loose tank top over my sports bra, and I wouldn't normally go out in my workout clothes but I had a really great workout today so I decided I deserved a reward. I was in the purse area when I first noticed him. This guy was just staring at me. At first I just thought he was looking at the purse I was holding (hey it's not my place to judge) but when I hung it back up and moved on...his eyes followed me.

I suddenly became keenly aware of just how short my shorts were, barely covering even an inch of my thighs. His eyes were glued to my legs and butt and he wasn't even bothering to be discrete about it. If I'm being honest, I kind of like being checked out. I work hard to keep my curves tight and it's kind of nice when someone other than my husband notices. However this guy was being a little too blatant, not to mention the way he lingered and stared, it was plain inappropriate. If you think I'm a beautiful woman, thank you...but I'm not some prize pony for you to gawk at.

"It's rude to stare," I snapped finally.

He looked up at me with a half smirk. "You've got a nice ass, you should be flattered."

His response was so brazen I didn't know how to respond. I decided as usual the best punishment would be a final tease, giving him one last look at what he would never have. So I turned and walked away, switching my hips extra hard as I went. I decided to head over to the women's clothes, he wouldn't follow me there right?

But he did.

He was just staring at me and thumbing through the garment racks. Something in the way he looked at me made me feel low. I wasn't on a pole, I wasn't on display for him; I was just trying to do some shopping. I tried to ignore it and picked out some shirts.

I was doing so well ignoring him I didn't even notice how close he was getting, until suddenly he walked right past me. So close he even brushed up against me and it felt like his hand rubbed my ass. When I glanced up in surprise, he was looking at me with a bit of a grin. Now I started to get a little mad; he needed put in his place and I was just the gal for the job.

I fluttered my eye-lashes at him and painted a coy smile on my soft lips. I winked at him and then "accidently" knocked one of the shirts I was looking at off the rack. I bit my bottom lip and rolled my eyes at my "clutsiness" then turned around and bent down to pick up the shirt. Of course I kept my legs locked so as to give this creep the best view of my ass that I could. I looked back at him as I straightened up and hung the shirt back up, it was my sultriest come-hither-stare. He responded immediately walking closer.

"Damn baby, you're something else," he said. "But you know that don't you?"

I did. "Like what you see?" I asked, to which he nodded in reply. "Well...it's too bad you're a loser staring at married women in a department store..." I flashed him my wedding ring. "...instead of out in the real world meeting a woman who might condescend to be with you!"

His mouth dropped open and a surge of adrenaline rushed through me. That's right asshole, this kitten has claws!

"Get a life," I pushed feeling very superior. "You small prick loser!"

Once again I turned to walk away, feeling like I had won this time. I switched my hips back and forth triumphantly when suddenly he reached out and (no mistaking this time) grabbed my ass! I gasped and spun around, ready to slap him...but he deftly grabbed my wrist.

"Get your fucking hands off me!" I growled. "Who the hell do you think..."

"Shut up, bitch!" he growled right back.

He yanked my wrist down, holding it at my side and stepped in uncomfortably close. I was frozen, no one, no man had ever talked to me that way. His free hand touched my stomach lightly and started up towards my right breast. My breath caught in my throat, I couldn't believe this was happening...wasn't anybody else watching? His fingertips grazed the curve of my breast as he spoke again.

"Don't act like you don't like the attention."

My cheeks flushed hotly aand my heart sped up.

"If you don't get away from me, right now," I gasped. "I'll fucking scream."

He let my hand go and stepped back. Not knowing what else to do I walked away quickly, I had picked up a few items so I went the one place I knew he couldn't follow me; the ladies dressing room. I needed to compose myself, I felt flushed and angry. I shut the door and slid the simple lock into place. Leaning against the wall I tried to get my breathing under control. I didn't know what to do, he had obviously been harassing me and when I called him on that he practically threatened me...why then was I beginning to feel so aroused?

I hurriedly tried on the few items I had, but I was no longer in the mindset to make any purchases. I hadn't been in there long when there was a knock on the door.

"Out in a minute," I replied.

I turned to open the door and as I did HE slipped in before me. He quickly shut the door behind himself, sliding the lock into place with what sounded to me like a thunder blast. I stared in disbelief, then opened my mouth to call for help. He moved in a flash and clamped one hand over my mouth, pressing me against the back wall. He was much bigger and obviously stronger than I was, there was no way I could get by him if he didn't want me too.

"Now listen you dumb cunt," he whispered to me. "You act like some coy bitch but I see right through that...You're just begging for a man who can put you in your place."

"Mph mmph," I denied trying to shake my head. My body seemed to be telling a different story, my nipples had suddenly become hard as pencil erasers!

"Don't deny it," he spat. "I could see it in your eyes you liked being looked at out there...but you mouthed off anyway."

I squirmed and tried to push him off but he was simply too strong. He held my slight figure against the wall even with only on arm. I became suddenly aware of the swell of my breasts as they heaved from my paniced breathing. He must have as well, as his free hand went straight to my chest, grabbing one of my fleshy orbs and beginning to squeeze. Whimpering, I tried to push him away again but he just clamped down tighter. My heart was pounding so hard, the sound of it seemed to thump in my ears.

"Stop struggling you little slut," he growled leaning close. "I know you want this, otherwise you wouldn't be wearing these skimpy little shorts."

His hand drifted downward and I felt his fingertips on my bare leg. His touch sent tingles dancing across my body. I felt like I couldn't breathe. Then his hand returned to my chest. This time he reached into my tank top and pulled up my sports bra. My cheeks burned with embarrassment and shame as he exposed my breasts. Then he returned to groping me. His hand felt huge as he kneaded the firm flesh, working his fingers over the hardened nipple, twisting and flicking it. The attention sent a cascade of arousal rushing from the hard pink nub down my abdomen, bringing another wave of shame with it... what would my husband think?

"You like that don't you, you little slut," he whispered.

"Mph mph" I replied trying to shake my head. His hand clamped down a bit tighter. He squeezed my breast, toying with the nipple in such a way I found myself unable to suppress a soft moan. "Nnnngh!"

"Yeah, you like it," he chuckled.

Next his hand slid down my stomach and he tugged my shorts down to my knees. Underneath I was wearing a pair of white panties, he began to rub my pussy over them. I groaned trying to fight down the growing arousal. He stopped for a moment and pulled my shorts all the way down, making me step out of them. Then using his foot he slid my own feet apart so I was standing with my legs spread. Now he was able to get better access to my pussy and the rubbing resumed. My slender body trembled and I moaned into his hand with a shudder. Unwelcome tingles danced over my chest and abdomen and despite everything my pussy got wet, quickly soaking through the panties.

"There little slut," he said. "Now you can't deny that you like this."

He kept at it and no matter how I tried to fight it my body grew more and more aroused. My breasts started to heave again, and this time it wasn't from panic. Excitement rippled through me and at the same time, humiliation. How could I be so turned on? Not only was this NOT a romantic situation...this man was not my husband!

"Now listen to me," he said continuing to work my pussy. "You're nothing but a horny little slut now are you?" Breathing hard, I nodded under his hand. "Now you're MY little slut, you belong to me, got it?" Again I nodded as much as his grip would allow. "I'm gonna move my hand now and you're gonna say it...quietly."

I shuddered as his hand kept rubbing my moist cunt. Then he slowly moved his hand and even though I knew I should scream for help, I obeyed him.

"I belong to you now," I whispered through trembling lips.

"And tell me what you are," he said.

"I'm your little slut," I gasped.

He very suddenly pulled off my tank top then and turned me, pushing up against the mirror in the small changing room. His dominating will seemed to fill up the whole stall and all I could do was follow his lead. He had taken complete control of my body, complete control of me, I was his plaything now...what would my husband think?

"Brace your hands against the wall, slut," he ordered and I obeyed.

I felt him hook his thumb in the waistband of my panties and pull them all the way down my legs. Looking at my now bare pussy, fresh humiliation swept through me. I was now naked except for the rolled up sport bra around my chest, in a TJ Maxx changing room with a complete stranger.

"Spread your legs for me slut," he ordered.

I slowly stepped my feet apart, spread myself wide open for this man. I heard his pants unzip and then felt his hands on the small of my back sliding over the smooth skin and getting a firm grip on my shapely hips. I felt the slight tug and then he forced himself into me! I yelped in shock at the size of him, mewling as he pushed deeper and deeper into my pussy. Then he thrust! My body shuddered and I let out a breathy moan. Now as he began to truly fuck me I had to brace myself firmly against the wall.

This forced me to look at myself in the mirror. My tits bounced and jiggled with his every thrust. He was so much bigger than my husband that I couldn't help but moan every time! I watched the whore in the mirror being fuck by a man who was not her husband, was that part of his plan? Part of what got this guy off? Making me watch?

I couldn't believe this was happening. Then he suddenly pulled out, my knees quivered and I thought I might collapse as he did. Pulling off the pointless sport bra now I turned to face him. He had taken a seat on the bench in the tiny waiting room. His cock stood strong and proud, still slick with my juice. I went to him, staring in doe eyed wonder of this man who so easily turned me into a cheating whore...could any man do this? Was there something special about him or am I simply so easy.

"Stop stalling slut," he said. "I want you to suck my cock!"

I nodded, kneeling before him. Taking his throbbing member in my hands, I began to worry I wouldn't know what to do with it. I didn't waste any time though, sliding my tongue along the shaft. I tasted myself for the first time, other than kissing my husband after he gave me oral. My juices tasted good on his massive erection and so I eagerly wrapped my lips around that cock. My head began to bob up and down, I did this so rarely I found myself with some self-consciousness, but I sucked and massaged him with my tongue. He groaned obviously enjoying something, which caused me to redouble my efforts, even gagging as I attempted to take his full length.

Finally he stopped me. "Now, come up here."

I knew what he meant now. I climbed onto him, filling my pussy with his dick. I gasped as he filled me all the way, going so much deeper than my husband ever could... a thought that brought the shame rushing back. A shudder ran up my spine as I began to rock my hips, grinding this strange man's cock even deeper into me.

"Harder," he instructed.

Like an obedient slut I rolled and thrust my hips more fervently. The heat of having him inside me rolled upward, making my head spin. He sat perfectly still, letting me do all the work. His needy little cheating slut. My hips rolled fiercely, letting my naked breasts bounce unhindered. I gasped and moaned like a whore, looking to him for approval. This man sat stone-faced, offering no enjoyment or approval. Wanting desperately to please him or at least garner some reaction, I began to rock even harder. I put forth my best effort, trying so long and hard I thought my lungs would burst...my husband would have been finished long before now, yet this man gave no reaction. I fucked him so hard my own orgasm began to build uncontrollably...I held it back by sheer force of will and grinded even more desperately...

"Damn you are a needy little slut," he chuckled suddenly, then let his head loll back and his eyes close.

Finally he came, filling me with his hot fluid...the sensation ravaging my own body with an orgasm like I've never known! Orgasmic energy rushed through me and I cried out despite myself...realizing in the back of my head most of store would likely hear that!

Then, spent, I slumped on his lap, a naked, sweaty mess... panting like the cheating whore I was...and now that he was finished with me this stranger simply pushed me off his lap and left without a word.

I sat there for a time, my body quivering, wondering how I would ever be able to look my husband in the eye again.

END