Dear Diary

Story Info
Staying over at a friend's for NYE has some perks!
1.4k words
2.69
8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

December 30, 2015

Dear Diary,

I'm staying at Emma's for New Years, and Nick is here!! Nick!!

I don't think I was journaling in college, so I'll fill you in.

Emma and I had that instant best friend attraction that some friends have. We were roommates sophomore year, junior year, and senior year... senior year was when I met Nick.

He came up to see Emma and check out her campus. He's her older brother by a year or two, so he wasn't around when she was college searching.

We instantly clicked too, and Emma, our friends, his friends, and even his PARENTS, think we'd be a good match.

Nick said himself that he was interested in me but didn't want to jeopardize my relationship with Emma...which is sweet but she's okay with us being together! Ugh.

Anyways, it's been a few years since we graduated and Emma's moved out of her house with her parents into a nice apartment downtown.

I went to Emma's like normal (I always go early to spend a couple of days with her and to help set up for the party). She told me that she's invited some other friends, but to my surprise NICK was there when I got there!

He also seemed surprised I was there, but we greeted each other with a hug. It's been a while since I've seen him, but he's still SO CUTE. Short, curly brown hair, gorgeous green eyes, taller than me, with a cuddly fit frame. He's so cute.

The three of us started prepping for new years- making and eating appetizers, prepping the drinks, drinking, etc.

At one point Nick wandered over to me. He put his hand on my waist and kind of looked at me. He said it's been a while since we've seen each other.

I agreed and asked him what he's been up to. He's been doing some volunteer work abroad. Nick always was so sweet.

I told him that I've been job hunting, trying to find something in my field of journalism.

He seemed impressed. And seemed genuinely interested.

I wanted to talk to him more but then Emma called from the other room and said she needed help with something so we had to stop our 'moment'. I hope we can talk more the next couple of days.

December 31, 2015

Dear Diary,

I've been trying to get some info about Nick from Emma. I mean, I know he's been traveling, and that he's 24, and all, but I wanted to know if he was single.

She said that she didn't know but that she could ask. She asked if I had been seeing anyone yet, I'm almost 23 after all, but I'm not. Ugh. I wish I was. Especially when I see Nick all cute like that! At least I would have a reason for us not working out if I was committed to someone.

I hope something happens while I'm still here with them!

January 2, 2016

In all my years thinking about Nick and I, I never would have thought that would have happened!

So it's New Years Eve, in the afternoon. We start making the food, the little hot dogs and the other stuff we saw on BuzzFeed, and Nick was making a liquor run.

Everything is going fine, whatever, I asked if he was single, and then Emma started saying that he would be so great with me. That we get along, and she hopes we'd both be happy.

Well, she was going on and on about how Nick has dated such trashy girls in the past and was talking about his old ex, Marisa, when Nick came back and asked why we were talking about exes.

Emma made a generic excuse about gossiping but Nick just kind of looked at me strangely.

A few hours later, everyone had come over and we all started pregaming.

Emma was talking to our other friends, Candace and Annalise, when Nick came over to me. He was leaning kind of close and I was taken off guard. He asked why we were talking about Marisa earlier, and his other exes, that we should just cut the crap cause he knows we weren't just gossiping.

So... I took a huge swallow of my whiskey and coke and told him that we were talking about his exes because I was wondering if he was single. He gave me a questioning look, and I blurted that I'm still interested in him!!

He said that he never knew I liked him. I said that everyone knew, how could he not?!

Then Nick said that he thought I was really cute, and he was still interested in me, but didn't wanna ruin anything for me and Emma.

I blurted out that Emma doesn't care, and that why don't we just take a chance...

So then he kissed me. It wasn't long, and we didn't make out or anything, but It was still a kiss.

He then pulled away and said that it maybe wasn't the best idea...

I was disappointed but then later in the night, after more drinks, everyone was getting much more cuddly. I ended up right next to Nick. I put my hand on his leg and whispered that I liked that kiss and that we should have some more.

And he kissed me again!

But this time I put my hand around him and cupped him to me, and then he pulled me closer and I don't know how long we were making out for, but we stopped when everyone started cheering and chanting for us to kiss. I looked around, I didn't even know we were making a scene.

Emma was just drinking her fucking wine cooler and laughing at us. But she wasn't mad or anything. I excused myself and was pretending I was going to go to the bathroom but I really was just going to stand in the hallway for a minute and collect myself.

I felt a tap on my shoulder, and there was Nick again!

"I really enjoyed that, Christina." He said, and kissed me again. I put my hands up around his head, and pulled him closer to me. I kissed him on the mouth, on the cheek, on the chin, on the neck...

I felt his hands move around the small of my back, my hips, my ass, my waist... then he started kissing my neck and I was afraid he was going to give me a hickey so I pulled away.

He asked where I was going, and I just said that we shouldn't be doing this in a hallway. Nick asked where else we could be doing this, if not in a hallway, because her apartment wasn't huge...he was crashing on her bedroom floor for the few days he was here, and I was staying on her couch, so it's not like either of us had a bed.

I let him lead me back to the living room. And then abruptly left to run an errand.

Whatever, we all just went back to our party. He ended up coming back like an hour later, and said it was because of traffic.

A bit later, more drinks, more food, more dancing, Nick came over to me and told me that we should go up to Emma's room. I told him it wasn't cool for us to do anything in her room, but he told me that he had a surprise that Emma would be cool with it.

So I followed him drunkenly to Emma's room, and he closed and locked the door.

"What's your surprise?" I asked, too confused and interested to beat around the bush.

He pulled out a pack of condoms from his pocket, and said that that was the errand he had to run.

I just kind of looked at him, and he explained that we didn't HAVE to have sex, but should it happen, he wanted to be prepared. Ugh, he's always so cute and always thinks so far in advance. He was in the boy scouts, and it really shows.

I ended up walking up to him and we started making out.

Then he-

Wait, Nick's texting me and saying that Emma's going out for a few hours so that I should come up to his room and we can have some more fun!! I'll finish this later, I promise!