Dear Diary

Story Info
Memory of a café.
971 words
2.8
5.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DarkJez
DarkJez
4 Followers

Dear Diary,

Last night, I got the hardest and fastest fuck of my life.

I was in the usual cafe studying for tomorrow's medical examination when a new face came through the door. At the first glance, I wasn't interested in him. He was shorter than my desires and a little chubbier. However, he chose to sit in the chair directly across from me. What kept me from being annoyed was his politeness and the thick accent that he had. Naturally, I asked him where he was from.

"I have been traveling a long time, but this is actually my hometown." he replied.

My response was one of sarcasm, but I could tell that he was slightly offended when he didn't respond.

"Look, let's play a game. If you win, I will tell you my story." he had said with a smirk.

"And if you win?" I asked curiously.

"I get to fuck you in the bathroom hard and fast."

At this point, I didn't know what to do, honestly. I was not turned on by this man; even if he did have a sexy accent. But, I was bored with my studies, so I said why not.

The game we played was simple: poker. It was obvious that he didn't know what to do and that he had given me the game for free when I had won four hands flawlessly.

"Story time." I had told him.

"Fair enough. I was born here thirty-five years ago, I joined the military, then when I got out I just kept traveling. My recent location was in Uganda with tribal leaders. Before that, I was in Sibera and Kathmandu."

"I have lived here all of my life, and I do not remember you."

"A little sun and travel can change a man. I clearly remember you. Heidi Fleur, we went to the same high school. You wore a bright yellow hair ribbon most of your junior year and dated Steve Deere."

"Wait...George...George Victors...the quiet kid from the corner?!?!?!"

As soon as I mentioned his name, he smiled and it was obvious. George Victors was the shyest kid in our school. People made fun of him, but then after high school he just vanished. I felt embarrassed that I did not recognize him immediately.

"Yes, Heidi. I was that kid."

"Damn! What happened?"

"I told you, I went to the military and then traveled the world. I disconnected from everyone for the past fourteen years. And it has been amazing."

"So why are you back?"

"I am just passing through. I have a flight in two days from O'Hara Airport and thought that I would just swing by to see how things were going here."

"And your family?"

"I was serious when I said that I had disconnected from everyone. They do not know that I am here. They will not know."

At this point, I was at awe and found myself staring awkwardly at the strange boy who grew up into a man. I must admit that I had found myself starting to get turned on, for I had always wanted to travel.

"So you knew who I was when you said you wanted to fuck me?" I had asked him.

"Yes. And I still want to take you to that bathroom and fuck you."

"But there are people."

"The shop is closing in twenty minutes. Until then, you can just wait."

"I am not sure Tony will like us staying after he closes."

"Perhaps you don't understand. I own this cafe. Everything in here is from my travels. Tony is my best friend. I send him things for decorations and also some coffee from my journeys. In turn, I get money to keep traveling. In fact, if I asked, I am sure that he would love to fuck you again too. I know that you two had a small fling in high school."

I admit at this point, I was embarrassed, but also intrigued.

"Ok, another few rounds of poker. If you win, you both can fuck me. If I win, I will fuck him and make you watch."

The game was on. Of course, I knew in my mind that I was not going to make him watch me fuck Tony. So when the store closed, I told him that I was going to the bathroom ALONE. While I was in there, I stripped naked and splashed water on my face. Then, when I heard them laughing, I exited and sat down on the couch.

"Fuck me hard. Fuck me fast. Tony, I will suck your cock."

There was no hesitation. Before I knew it, Tony had his cock in my mouth and I was sucking it like I did in high school. Meanwhile, George had knelt down and began licking my pussy fiercely. When he stood up, I could see my juices dripping down. I moaned when he placed his cock deep inside of me. Everything else from there is a blur. At some point, they switched and I began sucking George's well-traveled cock. Then, they flipped me over and began fucking my ass and mouth at the same time. I couldn't take it and came immediately; screaming and shaking.

George was the first one to cum in my mouth. Then Tony placed his cum deep into my ass.

Afterwards, I just laid there and watched George and Tony just smile.

A few minutes later, George helped me up to get dress. Tony tidied up the cafe and we all walked out to go home.

As I sit here reflecting, I feel myself getting wet. My ass is still sore from last night's events and I want a cock deep inside.

George is sitting on the bed smiling. He has one more day left in town.

Dear Diary...time to fuck.

DarkJez
DarkJez
4 Followers