Dear Diary

Story Info
Wife gives husband an unforgettable birthday.
3.5k words
4.21
97.5k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Diary,

January 12th - 5:00 pm: Tonight is the night. I've waited so long for this night and I can't believe it's finally here! Rick is going to get the birthday present he has always wanted and one he will never forget. This is a special night for me too since I will finally be living out my long time fantasy of making it with another woman! My bath is ready so I'll go for now. I'll tell you more in a bit.

Dear Diary,

January 12th - 5:50pm: Heather will be here in about 45 minutes. I can't wait to see her again. I am so glad I met her - you know how much I've wanted to be with her every since I first laid eyes on her. I think I've told you that at least a million times now haven't I? It's just that she is so beautiful and she has a great body. I love her big breasts and that small round ass of hers. At work sometimes I watch her when she squats down with her knees spread apart - her ass looks so good like that. I just imagine myself underneath her with my face buried in her pussy. God - it makes me so horny just thinking about it that my pussy is really wet already.

I know when Rick comes through the door tonight and sees what I've done for his birthday his cock will get so big and hard! I'm sure he'll be shooting a big load of hot cum tonight - just the way I like it! OK, focus dammit! The candles are lit and the radio is on, Rick won't be home until about 8:00 (yes, I did remind his friends to keep him out until then). Am I forgetting anything? No, I don't think so. Well, wish me good luck, my friend and I'll tell you all tomorrow!

Dear Diary,

January 13th - 3:00 pm: Last night was incredible! I have the best story to tell you so I'm just going to get right to it.

My heart began to pound as soon as I heard her knock on the door. I opened the door with a great big smile on my face (as you can imagine) to see her standing there. We both said "Hi" at the same time - as we always do - which, of course, made us laugh. We gave each other a great big hug - it felt good to hold her close and gently squeeze her against my body. "Come on in and stay awhile, why don't you," I said.

We sat on the couch and talked for a long time, just catching up on girl stuff and gossip, sipping on wine all the while. As we talked, I couldn't help but stare at Heather's breasts. She was wearing a white button up shirt unbuttoned just low enough that I could see the top of her black bra pushing her tits together. Heather had only been there for about an hour but she looked so good I could wait no more!

I slid over next to her on the couch and put my hand on her thigh, gently rubbing up and down her leg as we talked. She was wearing a short black knit skirt and her legs were bare - they were so smooth to touch. I rubbed just a little farther up each time until I reached her pussy. As soon as I felt her panties, it was like a warm wave went through my body. As I stroked her through her panties, she moaned softly and I felt her legs move apart. I knew she liked what I was doing and I definitely liked it!

"That feels really good," said Heather.

"Your pussy does feel good," I replied.

Heather leaned her head towards me and kissed me. Her lips were soft and they felt good on mine. I could feel her probing tongue between my lips and I opened my mouth wide to let her in. It wasn't long before we were kissing each other hard and deep, my hand still rubbing her pussy.

I pushed her back on the couch and began to unbutton her shirt. When I finished with the last button, I pulled her shirt open and kissed her beautiful tits, occasionally sliding my tongue under the edge of her bra. Wanting more, I slid her shirt off and reached around back to unhook her bra, dropping it to the floor. I cupped her bare tits in my hands and pushed them together. God, they looked good like that! I rubbed my hands all over them, pinching her nipples in my fingers until they stood up. Heather grabbed me and pulled my face down to her tits. I sucked them gently at first, letting my tongue glide over her nipples. "Suck them hard," Heather said, as she grabbed the back of my head and pulled my hair. It really turned me on to hear her talk like that and I sucked them as hard as she could take it. I went from one titty to the next and back again, flicking my tongue against her hard nipples. Heather moaned in delight as she watched me. "I've wanted you to suck my nipples like that since the first day we met," said Heather.

"I've wanted to do more than that to you," I replied.

"Do what you want to me - tonight I'm yours!" she said.

Heather stood up and pulled me to my feet. We began kissing again, and I could feel her tits pressed against mine. I put my hand up under her skirt again and I could tell she was wet right through her panties. Pushing them aside, I slid my fingers between her pussy lips, rubbing back and forth over her swollen clit. I could tell Heather enjoyed that because she kissed me so hard I swear I could feel her tongue touching the back of my throat. I then slid two fingers up inside her hot cunt and slowly moved them in and out. "So this is what it's like to finger fuck another woman. It's everything I imagined. Your pussy is so hot, wet, and tight," I said.

"That's because you turn me on so fucking much." she replied. It was then that I heard Rick's keys in the door.

As soon as Rick came through the door he saw us there. "Oh my God!" he exclaimed.

"Happy birthday, honey," I said.

"You told me you were planning something special but I never expected this!"

"Do you like what you see, Rick?" asked Heather.

"You're damn right I do. Don't let me interrupt you two," said Rick.

I pulled Heather's skirt and panties down and let them drop to the floor. She then proceeded to slowly undress me while Rick watched. First, she took off my top and bra. She kissed down my neck and went right to my big tits. I pushed them up into her face and she sucked each one of them until my nipples stood erect. Heather's hands were soft and it felt so good when she rubbed my tits together. We kissed again, a very deep kiss, and pressed our bare tits together. I reached my hands down behind her and grabbed her ass, grinding my pelvis into hers as we kissed. Heather stopped long enough to finish undressing me. Once my clothes were off, we began kissing again. I could tell my pussy was wetter than it had ever been. I looked over at Rick who seemed to be mesmerized by what he saw and I could see the huge bulge in his pants. "Why don't you get out of those pants?" I said. Rick got undressed - his big, hard cock standing at full attention. "Why don't we go into the bedroom?" I said.

Once we were in the bedroom, Rick sat in the chair next to the bed so he could watch everything close up. I could see his hard cock throbbing in anticipation of what was to come. The head of his cock was so big and tight that it was shiny. He reached down and grabbed his cock in his hand and began to masturbate. "I love to watch you giving yourself a good wank," I said.

"Never mind what I'm doing, you two girls get back to your business," said Rick.

"OK, birthday boy, we'll give you a show you won't soon forget!" said Heather.

As I laid back on the bed, Heather climbed on top of me. She put her big tits right in my face and I grabbed one of them with both of my hands and sucked her nipple. Her tits were big and heavy hanging down like that. I took turns sucking each of her titties and sometimes I would grab both of them and bury my face between them. Sometimes, she would raise up slightly and shake her titties in my face. She shook them so hard it was like she was slapping me with her tits.

I could feel her hips moving back and forth while she was on top of me and it felt good. "If I had a strap-on, I would give you a good fucking right now," said Heather.

"If you had a strap-on, I'd be begging for a good pounding from you," I said.

"If I had my way, I'd be over there right now giving you both a good fucking with my big, hard cock," said Rick. I told him there would be plenty of time for that later.

Heather moved down to kiss me again and I could feel her big tits pressed against mine. I wrapped my legs around her back and pulled her close to me. "Imagine you're fucking me right now," I said. Heather moved up and down on me while we made out and I closed my eyes, imagining what it would look like if she was fucking me. I imagined her filling me up with a strap-on, pounding me so hard that my titties would bounce.

"Fuck her, Heather. Fuck her hard," said Rick. Heather rode me hard while we kissed. I put my hands around the back of her head and gave her hair a little tug, plunging my tongue deep into her mouth. "Now that is fucking hot," said Rick. "My cock has never been this big and hard before. You ladies will be in for a massive load of my cum tonight!"

"Well, if you like what you just saw, watch this!" I said.

I pushed Heather onto her back, spreading her legs wide open. I crawled down between her legs and spread her pussy lips open with my fingers. I stuck my bum up into the air and let my titties hang down on the bed. I leaned forward and licked Heather's dripping wet cunt. It was my first taste of another woman's pussy and it was brilliant! I moved my tongue up and down the length of her pussy, stopping every once and a while to slide my rigid tongue deep insider her. Every time I did that, I thought of Rick sliding his big, hard cock inside me. That thought made me fuck Heather's pussy even harder with my tongue. I moved my hips with every thrust and thought about getting fucked from behind while I fucked her pussy with my tongue. I stopped eating Heather for a moment, sliding two fingers inside her instead. While I fucked her with my fingers, I looked over at Rick, who was jerking his cock hard now, and said, "Why don't you come over here and slide that big, hard cock of yours inside me from behind while I give Heather a good pussy eating?"

"Why don't I?" said Rick. With that, Rick was up off the chair like a shot and onto the bed in no time.

I went back down on Heather's pussy, leaving my tongue soft and big to rub all over her down there. As I was rubbing my mouth, nose and chin all over her pussy, covering my face with her juices, Rick slid himself into me from behind. His cock was as hard as a fucking rock and felt great in my pussy. He was fucking me, I was fucking her, and it was all so unbelievably good. Rick looked down and saw my titties bouncing back and forth on the bed and then looked up to see Heather's bouncing as well. "Look at those titties bounce!" he said. We stopped just long enough for Heather and I to switch places.

"Slide that big cock into Heather and give her a good fucking while she eats me, Rick," I said.

"I'm all for that!" said Heather. Rick grabbed her hips from behind and slid his cock into her. As he did, Heather bent down and began lapping my cunt. Her tongue moved quickly in and out of me and I moved my hips to keep pace with her. "I love the way you eat my pussy, Heather," I said, moaning loudly.

"I love to watch you eat her pussy, Heather," said Rick.

I grabbed the back of my legs and lifted them up, giving Heather more room to lick me all over down there. As I did, I pushed my titties together. "God, your tits look good like that. I'd love to shoot my hot cum all over them when they're pushed together like that," Rick said.

"I know how much you like the thought of that," I said.

Heather took advantage of the position I was in and moved her tongue down to my tight asshole. Shivers went through me as her tongue flickered lightly over my hole. "Stick your tongue in my ass," I said. Heather slid her tongue inside me, pushing just a bit deeper with each thrust.

"Fuck her ass with your tongue," Rick said to Heather as he slammed his cock into her from behind. Rick licked his fingers, getting them good and wet, and reached around to rub Heather's clit.

"That feels good. You're fucking me so good. Give me that big cock of yours, Rick. Fuck me hard!" said Heather. Watching the two of them go at it while Heather tongued me was amazing.

"Fuck her hard and rub her clit," I said to Rick.

"Oh yeah, that's it. Rub me. Fuck me. Fuck me hard. I'm gonna, I'm gonna cum. I'm cumming. OH GOD! OH GOD! Oooooh!" said Heather.

"That's it, cum on that hard cock of mine," said Rick, as he thrust himself deep inside her. Heather's pussy clenched down on Rick's big cock, twitching and twitching for what seemed to be an eternity.

"Holy shit," said Heather, "That was the most intense orgasm I have ever had!"

I sat up and kissed Heather, thinking that this was definitely the hottest, dirtiest sex any of us had ever had before and I was ready to have Rick's rock hard cock inside my pussy again.

I laid down on my back and Rick crawled up between my legs. As I lifted my legs into the air, he grabbed my ankles, spreading my legs wide apart. He slid his big cock inside me and gave me a nice slow ride. I could feel every inch of his cock as he slid back and forth inside me. "How does that feel?" he asked.

"Your big cock always feels good inside my wet cunt!" I said.

"Did you like watching me fuck Heather until she came on my hard cock?" asked Rick.

"That was better than any porn movie I've ever seen," I said. "Did Rick make you cum good, Heather?"

"It was awesome," she replied. "When I started to cum, I felt him slide his big cock deep inside me. As he did, I squeezed down on his cock with my cunt as hard as I could and let my orgasm consume me. My pussy is still tingling."

Heather moved over onto her knees next to me and watched Rick fuck me. "Come down here and kiss me," I said to Heather. She leaned down and began to make out with me. Our tongues were all over, licking each other's lips and probing deep into each other's mouths.

"Ooooh, that looks fucking hot," said Rick.

Heather licked her fingers, getting them good and wet, and then reached down to rub my clit, kissing me even harder as she did. This is what I had waited for - getting a good hard fucking with a big cock while I'm making out with a beautiful girl rubbing my clit at the same time! I grabbed the back of Heather's head and pulled her hair hard while I rode Rick's cock faster and faster. I stopped kissing Heather long enough to say, "Fuck me hard Rick - I'm gonna cum." Rick slammed me hard as Heather rubbed my clit at a furious pace. "I'M CUMMING, I'M CUMMING! OH FUCK, I'M CUMMING SO GOOD." I could feel myself shudder from my pussy all the way down to the bottom of my feet!

"Ooooh yeah, baby. Cum on me. Cum on that big cock of mine," said Rick.

"Oh fuck," I said as I continued squeezing Rick's cock with my tight cunt. When I finally relaxed enough to let Rick slide out of me I said, "That was the best ever. It was like a bolt of electricity shot through me when I came." Heather and I turned to Rick and said, "It's your turn now - we're going to make you cum like you never have before!"

"Well, what are you ladies waiting for?" he said with a big smile on his face.

Rick laid back on the bed - his cock throbbing and glistening with my cum. Heather went down on his hard cock first - licking my cum off of his cock, sucking him all the way down his shaft. "Suck him hard," I said. "That's how he likes it." As she moved up and down on him, Rick grabbed the back of her head, holding it in place while he fucked her mouth. I leaned over and stuck my tongue in Rick's mouth and kissed him hard. While we kissed, I looked over to watch his thick cock slide in and out of her mouth. He was fucking her hard, hitting the back of her throat with every thrust. After a few minutes, Heather and I traded places and she put her big titties in Rick's face while I put his big cock in my mouth. I stuck my bum in the air and rode Rick's cock with my mouth as hard as I could. I looked up and could see him sucking on Heather's tits, taking each one into his hands, one at a time as he sucked them. Every now and then she would slap his face with them and I swear, I could feel his cock stiffen in my mouth a bit more every time she did. I continued fucking Rick's cock with my mouth until he was almost ready to come. When the time was right, I told Rick to stand up. Heather and I got on our knees in front of him and we both began to lick his stiff rod. Sometimes, when we would lick the head of his cock, we would kiss each other at the same time.

"Oh, you ladies know you're gonna get a big load of hot cum tonight, don't you?" Rick said as he watched.

We stopped long enough to say, "We know we'll get a big load because we're going to turn you on so fucking much that your cock will explode!"

"It won't be long now," said Rick.

Heather licked Rick's cock while I moved down and licked his balls. They were so tight and smooth as I flicked my tongue all over them. "FUCK, that feels good," he said. I knew his balls were full of cum just waiting to shoot out and I could sense he was ready. I moved back up to his hard cock and met Heather's tongue there. We continued to lick Rick's cock and each other's tongues at a frenzied pace until Rick was moaning loudly. We pulled back from Rick's cock as he said, "Here it comes." Heather and I opened our mouths and rubbed our tongues together as we grabbed each other's titties, pulling hard on each other's nipples. Rick grabbed the base of his cock and pointed it right at out mouths. "I, I'M, I'M CUMMING! OH FUCK, OH FUCK! OOOOH!" Rick moaned. First one, then two, then three big spurts of hot cum hit Heather and I right in our open mouths. We kissed each other hard, smearing Rick's hot cum all over each other as we did. Rick continued stroking his cock until he squeezed every last drop of cum from it, rubbing it on our faces as we kissed. Rick collapsed on the bed and watched as Heather and I continued kissing and licking each other until there was no cum left on either one of us.

"That was fucking incredible," said Rick, adding, "That was the best birthday present EVER!" We all agreed on that and passed out with exhaustion.

So that's my story Diary, what do you think? Who knows what next year's birthday will bring...