Dear Diary Ch. 03

Story Info
A run in with the lecturer and an exciting girly encounter.
2.2k words
4.41
14k
0
1

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/18/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rachlou
rachlou
557 Followers

Sunday 30th 8.15pm

OMG! What a week I've had. I can hardly believe some of it and if Mum or Dad ever read this diary, I'm so dead!!

Last time I wrote in here, my new roomy had just turned up. She's called Melissa by the way. She's actually really nice, but after some of what's gone on this week, she's clearly been round the block a few times, if you get my drift.

Once she'd unpacked her stuff, we sat down and chatted some. She's from somewhere down south, a posh village I think. Certainly nothing like the dump I come from. I felt quite envious of all her gorgeous designer clothes she unpacked, but she sweetly said I could borrow them anytime I liked. Aww!

Might be a problem though -- I'm rather bigger in the boob department than her, but never mind, I'm sure I can make those tops fit somehow.

Monday morning meant we had lectures. I set my alarm for early, but still overslept. It was way embarrassing when I got to my first lecture and everyone was already sat down, listening. I think I must have gone red as a beetroot when the lecturer (Mr Thompson) asked me if I had any idea what time it was. I just mumbled some crap and he told me to come and see him after.

He was rather cute actually; dark hair and tallish. Dunno if he's married or what, but I guess somebody will probably be able to tell me.

The lecture was pretty interesting, once I'd found a seat and forgotten how embarrassed I was. I didn't manage to make so many notes as I'd forgotten my pad and pen in the rush to get there. Fortunately, a friendly lad called Mitch offered to help me study if I ever needed. He passed me his cell phone number and I'll most likely text him soon.

When the lecture was over, I made my way to Mr Thompson's office and he was waiting for me. He said to shut the door and pointed to the seat beside his desk. Now that I was up close, I could see how good looking he was. It was weird, he made me feel like about twelve, which is daft as it's not like there aren't other good looking blokes at college!

There is something different about him though.

But here I am going off on a tangent again! Get to the point woman!!

Mr Thompson said it was okay to call him, Nick, which I did, even though it felt a bit weird. Nick asked me of I was going to be late for all his lectures.

"No!" I said crossly.

"Good -- I hate students who turn up late all the time. I have to punish them eventually."

There was something about the way he said that word -- punish -- that made me feel very hot. I could see him staring down my top as he said it and a lovely tingling spread through my body.

"I'm sorry, Nick," I said, unable to look at him now. "I promise I won't be late again."

"Good girl." He smiled at me and patted my leg. His fingers felt hot on my thigh and for a moment I thought he was going to leave his hand there. I know I wanted him to!

I was quite disappointed when his telephone rang and he indicated for me to leave. I dunno who he was talking to as I left, but he was talking like it was his wife or something. I guess he must be married, which is a shame really. Bet she's a right bitch.

I told Melissa about him that evening and for some reason, she said, "Be careful!"

"Why do you say that?" I asked curiously.

"Because," she said with a mysterious look on her face.

Then we started talking about boys and I forgot all about her warning. She's had loads of boyfriends. I told her about Mark and the card game, although I didn't mention all of it as I don't want her getting the wrong idea about me. I was still trying to work out how that game worked -- the more I thought about it, the more it seemed slightly odd that Rosie and me were the only ones who lost our clothes. Weird huh?

"They saw you coming!" Melissa said before she fell off the bed laughing.

"I suppose they did," I agreed. It made me blush as I remembered the way Mark had stuck his tongue down there. The way he made me feel was kind of like the effect Mr Thompson had on me. I soon decided I shouldn't think about that too much.

Melissa had a date that night. She asked me to help her decide what to wear and we had a giggle going through all her stuff. She has the most amazing lingerie -- like stuff my Mum would wear (if she was Posh Spice).

I was drooling all over a red basque she had, thinking how hot it looked, when she said to try it on. Not needing a second invitation, I whipped my top and bra off and struggled to fasten the basque up.

I'm bigger than her, so once the thing was pulled tight, my tits were virtually falling out of it. I looked at myself in the mirror whilst thinking that it looked pretty damn horny! Melissa was watching me with a funny expression on her face.

"Do you like?" I asked her.

"Oh yeah!" she replied. "I'd fuck you in that."

She's so sweet that girl -- none of my other friends would be that nice to me.

"Come here," she said. "You haven't tightened the thing up properly."

I thought it felt okay, after all I could still breath which seemed fairly important, but I walked over to her anyway.

She spun me round and yanked the strings even tighter. Immediately my boobs were pushed up and out even more and I could see the edge of my nipples. We both stared at my reflection in the mirror. Eventually I said, "Looks very indecent!"

"No, not at all," she grinned.

"My tits are nearly hanging out!"

"But it's very sexy and you have such great breasts..."

I think she's jealous of my boobs -- although hers are pretty nice too.

She stood behind me, really close. "Men like it when you show them off like this," she said in my ear. Her hands reached round and brushed over the fabric of the corset. "It's a tease," she whispered. "You're hinting at what you've got, but not quite showing it."

I could barely breathe as she caressed me. It felt unbelievably naughty and wrong, yet I was so turned on. I could feel her tits pressing into my back; they felt all cushiony and soft. Not like a man at all. I kept wondering if this meant I was a lesbian, but I didn't have a chance to say it out loud.

"Turn round," Melissa ordered in a firm voice. It reminded me of how Mr Thompson spoke to me - all authoritative. Immediately I was wet and horny.

Of course I had to do as I was told. That's just the sort of girl I am.

We stared at each other and I felt all hot and tingly with the anticipation of what was about to happen. This was totally different to how I felt when I was with Jez and Mark. With them it was a bit of a giggle, but with Melissa it seemed serious.

"Do you like this corset?" she asked me in a husky voice.

"Oh yeah, do I ever!" I said eagerly. I could already imagine wearing it for the next Ball. Well, maybe not given how revealing it was...

"Let me kiss you and I'll let you keep it."

"But if I kiss you, will that make me gay?" I asked. Well I had to know! I didn't like to think I'd never be able to go with a bloke again!

"No!" she laughed. "I like girls, but I like men too. Best of both worlds is the way I see it."

Well, I had to admit she had a point there. "Have you ever...you know...done it with a girl," I said eventually. My cheeks went all hot and I really wished I'd never asked.

Melissa laughed, but in a nice way. "Of course I have!" she smiled. "Girls are lovely. They're more gentle and less selfish." She rolled her eyes. "Men think that all they have to do is show you their dick and BINGO, you immediately have an orgasm."

"A what?" I asked in confusion.

"An orgasm! Don't you know what one is?"

"Er...I dunno?"

Now she was astonished. "It's when you cum, you know, reach the peak, height of pleasure in sex?"

I began to understand what she was getting at now. "Oh that!" I said eagerly. "Like when Mark did that with his tongue on my—"I stopped abruptly. Shit! I wasn't supposed to mention that!

She looked at me curiously. "I thought you just played CARDS?" she said, one beautifully shaped eyebrow raised curiously.

"Oh, ahem...yeah, we did," I stammered, looking down at the floor and wishing my mouth didn't runaway with me quite so often.

"Hmm, sounds like more than just 'cards' went on, but we can discuss that another time. Now, are you happy to let me kiss you?"

"Yeah, I guess so..." I was rather relieved that she'd dropped the whole 'Mark' thing.

She leant into me and I could smell the scent of her perfume. Then her lips lightly brushed mine and I felt her body touch me. She tasted of mints; all nice and fresh. Her tongue pushed between my parted lips as the kiss became deeper. It was nothing like when Jez used to kiss me. With him I often felt I was snogging a vacuum cleaner. Melissa took her time and gently explored my mouth.

After a few moments, I felt her hands creep up my sides. I thought that maybe I should stop this before it got out of hand, but then I figured, no, I was enjoying it. She cupped my breasts again and I groaned.

"Are you in pain?" she asked when we broke the kiss.

"Oh no!" I was quick to reassure her of this. I certainly didn't want her to think she'd hurt me!

She grinned at me and without warning she pulled the corset down and released my breasts. I was shocked! This wasn't how I envisaged the evening progressing!

"I haven't finished kissing you yet," she explained. Scooping one breast up, she bent and took my nipple in her mouth, slowly rolling it around with her tongue.

Oh God, this was divine. I have come to realise that I love my tits being played with; sucked, licked, anything really.

"Oh Melissa!" I moaned loudly. Obligingly she turned her attention to the other breast. When she finally stepped back, I was so disappointed I could have cried.

I think she must have guessed for she hugged me tightly. "Don't pout," she said, "I'll be back later."

This reminded me that the whole point of the clothes exercise was for her to choose an outfit to go out in. "Oh no," I cried, "you're gonna be late for your date!"

"Hey don't sweat it -- Michael will wait for me. He knows I'm worth it!" She pulled on a mini skirt and tight top. It looked lovely and for a second I was jealous of this Michael. I didn't want her to go anywhere -- I wanted her to stay with me. But that was silly!

I pulled the basque off and put my robe on. Quickly I did Melissa's hair for her; she looked so pretty when I'd used hair irons on it. Not like my wild mess that looks as if I've just fallen out of bed most of the time!

With a quick spritz of perfume she was gone. All that remained was a pile of discarded clothes. As most of them were all over my bed, I picked them up and hung them in her wardrobe again. She's so untidy. But I don't mind really.

I didn't know what to do with myself after that. I felt all weird and strange. Eventually I went to bed; it was late and there was no sign of Melissa returning any time soon. I couldn't help wondering what she was doing with him, but I decided that she was sensible. She was probably sat in Starbucks having a coffee or something.

I must have fallen asleep for when I opened my eyes again, the lights were out and I could hear strange noises. There was a funny squelching sound coming from Melissa's bed. Slowly my eyes became accustomed to the dark and I strained to see what was going on.

The covers were moving. Suddenly a man's head popped up and I nearly screamed!

Oops, I gotta go -- Rosie has just turned up. We're off to the bar for a drink so she can tell me what's been going on with her and Chris. She seemed a little upset earlier so I hope he's not been horrible to her again. I did see him with a red haired girl the other evening, but when I said, "hello", he told me she was his sister. (I guess they must be rather close in their family because he had his hand on her ass).

Anyway, I'll write some more when I get back later...

rachlou
rachlou
557 Followers