Dear Diary Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What you beating him to the ground or them screwing?" She asked her own voice very angry. He gave her a dirty look, but held his tongue. "Fine, it started about two months ago, right after they started back to school." Susan started to say, but had to stop and take a deep breath and collect her thoughts, to finalize what to tell him. "It started innocently enough with Peter, well...him bumping into me, copping feels, though a few days I thought it was just accidents."

"Why didn't you tell me about that at the time?" He asked her, his voice getting louder.

"Because I thought it was nothing at first, then I talked with him and it helped...for a bit, then another talk and well...I thought it would go away or he would get another girlfriend. This started after he and Kelly broke up. And I didn't want you to handle it your way, you would have done what you did tonight...come to my rescue and all and either beat him up like tonight or toss him out. I didn't want to lose my son like that!" Susan defended herself as best she could, her face flush with anger, guilt and embarrassment.

"No you just let him grope you!" He shouted out at her then stopped suddenly as he turned to her. "Did you let him fuck you?" He asked her in astonishment. She acted surprised and she felt she could answer honestly.

"NO! I didn't let him fuck me!" Susan growled out at him and turned away from him, tears in her eyes. She wanted to tell him the full truth, but thought that was a mistake at the moment. He knew his reaction....he would pack up his bags and never even stay around for an answer or excuse...just cut all ties to the four of them as much as he could. All this was running through her head at the moment. She started sobbing and she sat down on the bed. He stood behind her for a few minutes, and then she felt him sit beside her.

"I wish you had told me." He said apologetically, as he sat there. She looked at him.

"Looking back I wish to god I had, but after while I figured you'd accuse me of going along with it, but in the mean while I couldn't stop him and I felt like I couldn't tell you because of your temper...you would've hit first and asked later." She told him through her wet eyes. He just looked at her.

"Ok, so how did it go from that, to what the three of them were doing?" He asked, trying to be calm and just listen. She stopped crying in a minutes and went on.

"The girls had been watching what Peter had been doing all along and they thought it was...so...funny. That and it made their tiny cunny's tingle!" Susan growled with pure anger suddenly with remembered resentment.

"Jesus Susan, that's our little girls you're talking about!" He told her in shock, never hearing her talk this way about any of the kids.

"Our little girls? Jesus Michael, those little girls would rub themselves off when Peter was rubbing off on me and Mary especially was egging him on behind my back. She confessed it later on too me after I broke down about the whole shitty mess. She used the excuse that they we're just having 'fun' and all." Susan growled out to him and then after a few seconds started to cry again.

"So that's why you said Mary started it?" He asked her softly. She nodded.

"Yes, and after they saw how fucked up their games were getting me mentally they were nice enough to back off of me. The only problem is that I then found them playing with each other in the shed." She told him and his face just dropped, so much so she laughed.

"Jesus Susan this isn't funny." He muttered out as he stood up. "Why didn't you tell me then?" He asked her as he began pacing the room.

"For the same reason, I didn't want Peter...or the girls tossed out on their ear, or sent to psychotherapy or such. I really tried to stop them Michael, I just didn't know what to do after awhile..." She told him softly feeling very depressed at the moment and not wanting to look at him.

"So you did nothing really. Susan, they...are...having...sex! They are brother and sisters...our children, they can't have sex together!" Michael told her in a raised voice, looking at her incredulously.

"Don't you think I know that, I told them that, I tried to beat it into their heads...just not your way is all! BUT I don't want them in jail or in some padded room somewhere! Dammit Michael...other then beating them up or tossing them out, how would YOU...YOU have stopped them, truly stopped them?" Susan threw back at him and he looked about to answer, then stopped, staring at her. "I mean they are basically adults, and they are fully grown in their bodies...if not their minds. So how would the GREAT Michael Timberling have stopped three people from having sex, even if they are our kids?" She growled at him, angry over his attitude...and the fact her son was now damaged on his face.

"I don't know goddammit! I would have figured something out if I had known, but you NEVER told me!" He shouted out at her, then calmed suddenly as he looked at her. "But we'll never know now will we." He said quietly as he walked away then turned back to her. "Dammit Susan, you never gave me a chance, now...now my kids are...are rutting like bunnies and I...I...it's too late. I mean, if we try to get them counseling now, they would probably hate us for it. Hell they might get tossed in jail, I don't know the laws about incest and weather head shrinks have to keep that secret or not. Ahh shit!" He cried out suddenly mad. "Ah fuck it; I need to get outta here!" Michael grunted out as he grabbed his coat from the closet.

"Michael, where are you going?" Susan muttered out as she looked at him as he neared the door and opened it.

"I'm going out, probably to get shit face drunk, maybe get a room for the night...I need to think or something, but I certainly need to get out of here for now." He told her as he looked her way. She just shook her head and grinned.

"So that's your answer...to just run away for tonight?" Susan asked him sarcastically.

"Yeah I guess so, because if I stay here, I'm gonna go crazy." Michael said softly, then turned and walked down the hallway quickly. She followed him into the hallway and saw he was almost out of sight.

"Dammit Mike...don't you go getting yourself killed if you drink!" Was all she could think to say, suddenly worried about what he was doing. She knew he hadn't been drunk in a long time but knew drinking and being angry wasn't a good combination for her husband. She heard the door slam a moment later. "Fucking shit!" Was all she said as she leaned against the door frame. She looked up when the door to Mary's room came open and both the girl leaned into the hallway.

"Mommy, what's going on?" Mary asked her, and Susan could she that she was scared but her eyes were clear, unlike her sister's which were still red and puffy.

"Oh your father may not be back the rest of the night, in fact he is probably going to get drunk." Susan told them as she stood up. "Is Peter in his bed?" She asked, thinking about now going to the hospital.

"Yes mommy, he's in bed and we gave him four ibuprofen too take." Mary replied, and then looked at her sister, then back at her mother. "Maybe he won't be back." Mary told her and Susan could tell it was partly in anger and partly in fear. Mary then began to cry and Susan walked over to them and embraced both of them. "I'm sorry mommy, I'm just scared with what he's going to do now." Mary muttered out as she cried. Susan hugged them both tightly.

"It's ok Mary, I know. So am I, believe me. But we need to get your brother to the hospital to get checked on. Go get dressed and meet me in Peter's room incase I need help with him." She said and watched as they went to their rooms to dress. She opened her son's room softly and entered and walked to his bedside. She saw that he looked asleep and she shook him slightly, causing him to jump awake. "It's me, not your father Peter." She said softly, thinking why he was so jumpy. He looked at her and shook himself awake, groaning in the process. "Let's get you dressed for the hospital." She told him and he slid out of bed and stood up, a bit wobbly.

"Sorry, I'm a bit dizzy." He said and had to sit back down.

"It's ok, just lift your hips and slip on some pants...you have enough dirty ones around your room to choose from too." She said jokingly and he smiled. She picked a pair and knelt down and started sliding them on his feet. She leaned up to slide them on and noticed he was erect. "Ok buster...no ideas now." She told him smiling as she finished sliding his pants on and started buttoning them. He grinned at her and it turned into a grimace.

"Well your face WAS right there." He said playfully. She laughed at him as she stood up.

"In your dreams mister." She replied with a smile.

"Sometimes." He told her seriously. She stopped and looked at him.

"Maybe, but they need to stay there...and inside your pants." She told him as she tossed him a shirt from the floor.

"It needs to stay inside his pants? Did we miss something?" Mary asked from the doorway and Susan glanced at her and Genie as they stood there.

"Oh my god you three, that's what caused all this mess to begin with." Susan commented half serious, half jokingly. "Help lover boy up and we can go, I need to talk to you three on the drive in." She told them as she slid past the girls and into the hallway. Together they walked out to the car and drove into town to the hospital.

...I took Peter to the emergency room last night after Michael beat him to a pulp. I knew Mike was going to find out about the kids sooner or later, I was just hoping it would be later. I really wish the kids had stopped, but now it's too late...the damage is done. Peter does in fact have a broken nose, his eye was swollen shut this morning and he had two stitches on his left cheek below the eye. I kept him home today since he felt and looked bad, also the ER doctor thought he might have a slight concussion and asked me to keep an eye out for him. I had to keep waking him last night every hour or so. Michael came home for a few minutes before the girls left for school with a friend, he talked little and I didn't ask where he had been last night as he smelled of booze and wasn't in a pleasant mood...probably still drunk. He took a shower, got dressed and left for work. The bastard, I'm so mad at him...almost as much as at myself.

On the way to the ER I talked to the kids, told them not to say who had beaten up Peter, but I did have the ER doctor take a few pictures of the injuries, just in case "charges were to be filed" I told the doctor. I made sure the kids knew that their father might decide to move out or such, or for us to even get a divorce. I cried really bad then...as I am doing so now, but they needed to know the score. I told them I wouldn't let any of them to be 'sent off' or placed in any kind of 'special' care. I also told the kids they had to leave me out of most of any explanation they ever had to give. I really don't give a shit if I went to jail...as long as I was the only one who did. But it would go from some kids being stupid to an adult molesting her children if it came out in public. God I hate doing this...covering up. Why couldn't the kids just have stopped when I asked them too! Well I need to wind this up to go see to the patient.

"How are you doing? I brought lunch...soup, I know your jaw is sore" Susan said as she stepped into her son's room with a tray. She stopped when she saw what he had been doing. "Peter, Christ...can't you abstain for a few hours. If you keep handling it might come off." Susan joked with a grin as she moved to set the tray down on the bed, waiting a few seconds for her son to pull the covers up over his hard on. He grinned at her.

"Sorry mom, but dad kinda interrupted me last night and with going to the ER and all and then the pain meds they gave me that make me sleepy, I really haven't had a chance to in more then a day." He offered as he grabbed the tray from her and set it over his lap, covering his erection.

"You knew I was coming in here soon didn't you?" She asked him, a smug look on her face. He started laughing then stopped as his jaw hurt.

"Yeah sorry, I couldn't help it mom. I don't suppose you'd be willing to give me a hand huh?" He asked with a grin as he glanced at his lap. She gave him a dirty look.

"Only if your father breaks your hands, you want me to arrange that for you?" She asked him, and Peter wasn't sure she wasn't being serious. He shook his head and looked away from her. "Sorry...but you need to stop the passes at me." Susan told him, and then rubbed her hand through his hair. "Eat." She said, then turned and walked out of the room, and even though see dreaded the coming days and felt sorry for her son, it felt good to not have the anxiety of her husband finding out about so many things that had been going on in the house. The rest of the morning passed boringly, even with her taking care of her son, who seemed to have gotten her message and left her alone in a sexual sense. Before she knew it she heard the door open and her girls pile into the living room.

After saying the normal hellos, Susan could immediately tell they were subdued, even timid. The incident with their father had shaken them but good Susan figured. The only remotely intimate contact the girls seemed to make in her presence was Genie running her hand up her sisters back and up and under her hair, no kissing, licking or fondling as they usually would have after they had been home for more then five minutes. Susan tried to work in and around the kitchen, half keeping an eye on both of them until Genie wondered out of the kitchen, heading to the bedrooms. Susan noticed Mary looking at her and being twitchy.

"Mary, what is it?" Susan asked her as she came to stood near her daughter. Mary looked at her and Susan knew she was upset.

"Mom...what's going to happen? With us, our family...is daddy going to move out? Or...or is he going to try and break me, Genie and Peter up somehow?" Mary asked her as she looked up, her voice cracking. Susan moved up and embraced her daughter.

"I don't know honey, I have no idea what you father will do...or want to do. I think he's just as mad at me as he was Peter, maybe more so. But I won't let him break you three up, though it won't be so you can keep having sex together." Susan told her, rubbing her daughter's hair. Mary looked up at her again.

"Mom, we still want to keep...you know..." Mary started to say.

"Fucking! Mary...for god's sake, you three have got to stop it. If you don't your father might do something stupid...something even he would regret. I don't think he would call the police or something, but who knows what he might do. I just hope he will listen if I try and talk to him. But if he thinks, or knows you three are going to keep having sex, I don't know what he will do." Susan looked thoughtfully at her.

"Maybe I could talk to him?" Mary suggested.

"YOU? And what great argument would you throw out for you and the others to keep screwing your heads off? Mary, you would probably say something to make it worse or your father more upset. At least let me try and talk to him for awhile." Susan told her daughter, hoping her head strong child would listen. Mary looked in thought for a minute.

"Ok, mom, but If I think of something good to say or an idea can I try it?" Mary asked hopefully, and Susan laughed slightly at her.

"Sure Mary, if you think of a miracle by all means unveil it. But in the meanwhile I'll talk to your father after supper, unless he wants to talk before that. That is if he comes home tonight. Can you and the others please not perform tonight or do anything to get your selves into more trouble?" Susan asked her expectantly.

"God mom, you must think we are stupid, we aren't going to do anything tonight. Genie was so scared today I'm surprised she wasn't sick, I wasn't feeling all that great either...still not." Mary mumbled as she looked downward. Susan hugged her again and Mary returned it throwing her arms over her mother's hips. Susan pulled away after a bit and she felt her daughters hands linger near her butt, but Mary finally pulled her hands away. Susan grinned at her daughter as she walked away.

"You must be distracted if you aren't even going to try and cop a feel." Susan told her with a playful tone. Mary giggled softly and looked at her.

"Sorry to disappoint you mom." Mary said as she stood and stretched.

"Go have fun Mary...just not to much fun that is...at least till your father gets home. We might not have much tonight after he gets home." Susan told her daughter and Mary walked past her and out of the doorway.

"Ain't that the truth." Susan heard her daughter say as she walked out of view.

...I just finished putting in supper to cook and the kids are home. As far as I know they are in their own rooms and being nonsexual at the moment. Michael will be home soon, if he comes home that is...which I'm not sure of. But I have a feeling tonight is going to be very stressful. The kids are very nervous, like I've never seen them before, and for good reason I'd guess. I'm very nervous as well, almost to the point of feeling Ill. I'll have to wait and see how Michael plays it tonight to see how I will act; I don't want to make things worse by laying out demands till I know his thoughts.

Susan was in the kitchen trying to look busy, pretending to tend to supper but knowing she was just waiting for the door to open and spill forth her husband. It was about 20 minutes past his normal arrival time and she was starting to think about calling his cell phone to see if he would be home, when she heard the door open and her husband walked inside. He entered the house and was quiet, not even a hello or good evening. Susan thought about silence but knew that might be a mistake.

"Hello honey, how was your day?" Susan asked, forcing voice not to break as she spoke. Michael shrugged his shoulders and looked up at her.

"Fine I guess." He said evenly, with little emotion. Susan thought he looked drained or very tired.

"Michael do you want a drink or something, to relax? Are you ok?" Susan asked, knowing she shouldn't.

"No, I think I drank enough last night. I'm just going to go hang out in the bedroom till supper. Please call me when it's ready." Michael announced to her as he past behind her and out of the kitchen. Susan frowned, and had to bite back a comment as he left the kitchen, but remained quiet.

"Well I guess it could have been worse." She muttered to herself, alone in the kitchen and sighing, got back to work on preparing dinner.

When dinner was ready Susan went and told her husbands and children it was ready, she allowed Peter to beg off coming to the table with him citing his injuries, though she knew he would feel uncomfortable in front of his father. When the girls both gave her nervous looks, she insisted they come eat at the table. Michael still wasn't talking and just mumbled ok when she told him. Before they sat down to eat, Susan took her son a tray of the food to eat in his room and when she came out the others were starting to serve themselves around the dining table.

Susan couldn't have asked for a worse setting for supper that night. No one talked except to ask a few times for a dish to be passed to them and Susan noticed both her daughters hardly raised their eyes at all. Genie hardly ate what little she had placed on her plate and about 10 minutes into dinner she started to cry softly at the table, then Mary started shortly after. Susan told them to just leave their plate and leave, that she would clean up for them. They both got up and left the table quietly, going to their rooms.

"Dammit." Was all Michael muttered as he looked up at his wife then back down at his plate. Susan didn't say anything as she took another bite of food. They were both quiet for awhile before he spoke again. "I'm sorry, ok. I'm sorry I beat up Peter, that and scared the girls." He confessed to her softly.