Dear Diary: In the Garden

Story Info
Jeannette's first meeting with the new gardener.
2k words
3.95
6.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Diary,

It has been a long while since I have written you letters, but there really has not been anything exciting enough to report since my husband, Todd, expanded my understanding of the blossoming of my sensuality. My heightened sexuality continued to evolve with him over the past couple of years. I reported the resolution of loss and rekindling of the romance in our long marriage in the Lady Libertine chapters, which filled you up. But, now, I have obtained a new volume of blank pages, because something very different happened yesterday.

Todd suddenly had to go on a business trip, so I was left to my own resources without any forewarning. It was hot, and I needed to fill up the green recycle bin for today's pick up. After blowing Todd a kiss as he drove off, my eyes went to the wild blackberry bush that was taking over the large iris at the edge of the garden close to the driveway. Yet, the sun was already beating down even though it was only mid morning. Wearing jeans and Todd's denim shirt to protect my arms and legs would cause overheating before the task was barely begun.

Very short black denim cutoffs and a matching low cut lacey tank top over my bare skin were perfect for the task. My breasts are still full even though I am now sixty-three, so my cleavage was quite pronounced behind the sheer lace that pressed against my still-perky nipples. I slipped my bare feet into upright pink calf-high pick goulashes and put on a broad rim hat. Todd would have warned me that I was inviting trouble from sunburn, but he was not here and would be away for the week.

I went into the small storage barn next to the garden to get my gloves and shears. Now, I was ready to begin attacking the long thorny brambles. I carefully pulled on a strand, cut it into pieces, and then tossed the twigs carefully into the bin. It was not long before I felt my body heating up, but my skin could breath fine due to the minimal clothing. Working slowly and cautiously, I made sure not one thorn from the brambles touched my skin. I managed to cut them away from the edges of the tall iris; there was still an abundance of prickly foliage in the center of the bush.

Separating the sharp sword-like leaves, I stretched as far as I could into the bush. Yet, before I could make my first cut, I was startled by a male voice.

"Hola, Señora."

I lost my balance and, as if in slow motion, began falling into the irises and brambles. First, I felt the sharp leaves of the iris protest my invasion. Then the brambles slashed at my flesh as I fell through the tangled netting of tiny furry spikes. "God damn mother fucker!" I screamed out first in pain and then simply, "Fuck," out of fear over my sudden imprisonment.

Suddenly, an angelic tanned face with gentle buck-like large brown eyes peered through the tangled plants. "Who are you?" I whimpered.

"Para el jardín. Yo estoy el sénior para el jardín."

Good thing I know some basic Spanish. Damn, I had forgotten all about him. Todd told me he had met a nice middle-aged Hispanic man and hired him to come help me do the yard work. I must not have listened carefully. I had no idea he was coming today.

"Please. I help. Okay." he half commanded in broken English.

I said nothing out of pain, shock, and total embarrassment. But, when he reached into the bush and offered me his hand, I shook my head and replied, "Mucho problema. Big problem. I am stuck."

"No problema," he replied.

Then he gestured that he was not reaching for my hand but for my shears. So, I tossed them out of the bush having no alternative. My skin was beginning to burn, and my muscles were already aching due to remaining perfectly still as if sitting in a hammock. Any movement would only cause additional gashes. Not only that, the thin strip of denim was pressing against my crotch and making my pussy raw.

I suddenly realized that the "gardener" was singing and it sounded like a gentle serenade.

My muscles began to relax even though I was holding them taunt. I heard the sound of clipping above me. I watched the pulling away the tangle of green swords and the brambles that entrapped me. Again, he reached in with his hand, but this time I had been freed.

Even though my hands were leather gloved, the feel of his palm created an unexpected surge of pulsations throughout my body. Then I looked into those eyes that gazed so comforting into mine.

"Pobrecita," he exclaimed.

"Poor little thing," I translated in my mind.

I became aware of a sudden shift of sensations. My fearfulness was relaxing as if being engulfed with a sense of warmth. I realized that even though I could feel the sting of all the cuts and abrasions, the burning was becoming calm and being replaced by feelings I had never before experienced. I felt a strange building of excitement between my legs that was replacing the chafed feeling caused from my shorts.

"Yo me llamo Guillermo," he said, helping me to my feet.

Suddenly, my legs buckled under me. That is the Spanish name of my first boyfriend, William. "Uh, Jeanette," I replied as he put his arm around me to steady me. Then, he looked over my torn flesh.

"Oh, lo siento, Señora Jeannette!" And then, again, he asked me to allow him to assist me. I was in no position to protest.

Guillermo picked me up and carried me to the patio beside the barn. I pointed to the cushionless lounge chair. I winced and whimpered in spite of how carefully he lowered me onto it. He slowly removed my goulashes, giving each foot an instant massage before letting the boot fall to the ground. Something very reassuring and comforting surged through me as he kneaded each foot and the sensation seemed to set deeper into my mind with each thud of a boot.

Then Guillermo headed into the garden, and I saw him bend over an aloe plant. He returned with three leaves dripping a thick clear fluid.

"Keep your head together!" I chastised my thoughts as I watched him catch the drippings on his fingers. He removed my gloves before dabbing the gel onto the wounds around my wrists. The pain immediately subsided.

I pointed to my forearm, and Guillermo worked the salve into those cuts. Again the pain was suddenly gone. Tension seemed to disappear as I let out a deep sigh. I leaned back against the chair, put both arms upon the armrests with my palms upwards, and closed my eyes. The pain was disappearing.

However, as I the pain resolved, I was becoming more aware of my attire: short shorts and a low cut lacy tee without underwear. Guillermo was no longer using his fingers but now rubbing the ointment on my abrasions with his warm hands.

"Mucho mejor come este," he explained. "Yes," I thought half hypnotized, "it is much better like this."

Suddenly, my body began to move inside with a kind of writhing that I struggled to keep barely noticeable outwardly at first. I told myself to be still, but my body seemed to be developing a mind of its own. My hips began to move against my will.

"What is he doing to me?" I wondered. "Is he some kind of Sir Lancelot; a knight helping a lady in distress? Am I doing some kind of transference whereby my rescuer has aroused me? What have I gotten myself into?" I pondered as my entire body began to throb.

Guillermo did not miss the signs of my face and heaving breasts flushing. He gently lowered his head and brushed his lips against mine. I felt faint. He then slowly parted my lips with his tongue. I tasted the salt from my own lips. Suddenly, I realized how salty my flesh must be after so much time in the sun.

Guillermo must have read my concern, because he moved his head down to my neck and gently licked my flesh from my collarbone up to my earlobe. I attempted to protest, but a passion I had never felt before overcame me. I heard a husky moan escape from my lips and then pointed to the barn. "Cushions. In there," I mumbled.

Guillermo picked me up gently and carried me to the barn. He balanced my legs on his knee as he reached to open the door. I pointed to the pile of cushions after he carried me over the threshold. He knocked one down with his elbow and set it into place with his foot before setting me down. Then he grabbed another and placed it beside me.

Meanwhile, I had pulled the tank top over my head and lay down. Guillermo knelt down beside me and slowly took off my shorts. I cried out in pain as I raised my hips. Then I saw that during this juggle he had even managed to bring in the leaves of the aloe plant. "How kind," I thought half sarcastically to myself.

Guillermo began rubbing more of the thick smooth gel onto the cuts on my shoulders and above my breasts. Still feeling a bit in control, I told myself that it was all being done for the sake of healing. Yet, my body betrayed me again as I inhaled deeply and heaved my breasts upwards as if inviting his hands onto my nipples.

Scratched but not gashed through the lace, his touch upon my nipples brought forth an unanticipated response. My hips bucked upwards from the blend of pain and pleasure. Yet, Guillermo's hands quickly guided my body back to a sense of calmness as he began to rub nature's ointment onto my belly. And there they remained, going round and round my navel but no lower even though my hips movement began to urge his fingers towards my mons.

Instead, Guillermo tapped my side and motioned for me to turn over, which I did with minimal discomfort. He proceeded to rub the gel onto my shoulders and then down my back. Lying on my belly seemed to restrict any upward movement so I was now forced to lay there motionless.

Being unable to move my hips brought my attention to a throbbing in my ears as well as the pulsations within my cunt. His fingers moved down my back to the gashes on my buttocks and my head and back arched upwards in pain. Suddenly, his thumbs moved into the crack of my buttocks while his fingers continued to massage the aloe into the cuts. Sounds of my whimpering were replaced by guttural moans of pleasure when his thumbs went in deeper than I could have anticipated.

Unable to contain my arousal any longer, I turned over onto my back and invited him to excite and pleasure me with the gel in anyway that he desired. And that is just what he did. I never knew the gel of an aloe plant could be used in such ways. I never knew a gardener could tend to me in ways that I had not experienced with Todd. I thought I that I had reached the peak of my sexuality.

Now, today is a new day, and the gashes and scratches are already healing. I believe the gel and Guillermo's healing touch will return my skin to normal before Todd comes back. I will not have to explain about trimming the brambles in the sun without protective clothing.

Todd called last night to say he had arrived safely. I told him that I believe that the new gardener will work out. I speak enough Spanish and he speaks just enough English to guide each other. Todd said he wants to hear all about Guillermo when he gets home. However, some things that happen in the garden are best kept secret.