Dear Diary Wednesday June 5, 2014

Story Info
Lascivious Lavendar's Fuck Buddy Diary
2k words
4.09
8k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thursday June 5, 2014

Dear Diary,

It has been one hell of a day chock full of hot and raw sex. Thinking about it sends pure heat and wetness right to my pussy. The tingles ravaging my sex is either shockwaves from the massive orgasm I just experienced or anticipation for the next time I see Fuck Buddy Number One. My proverbial itch scratcher when my Boyfriend/Dom cannot fulfill my wicked, carnal needs.

I called off work today because I wasn't feeling so good. My monthly visitor from hell had shown up, causing me to cramp something terrible.

I was coming out of my kitchen with a glass of ice cold Coca-Cola to help settle my stomach when the doorbell rang unexpectedly. I wasn't expecting any visitors in the middle of the day and I jumped a little. As usual, my dog was barking his head off as I opened the door.

Standing right in front of me was Fuck Buddy Number One. I looked at him with confusion. Most of the time he doesn't come without calling first. Also, I thought he would have been at work during the day.

I opened the door for him and asked him, "What are you doing here?" I hoped I didn't sound curt with him. "This is a surprise." I added so I wouldn't sound ungracious.

Growing up in the South, we have strict views on hospitality and grace. To break that rule, is like breaking the cardinal sin.

"I'm waiting on something from work and had some time to kill." Fuck Buddy Number One answered me before he grabbed me by the arm, pulling me closer to him.

Before I could reply, he was forcing a deep kiss on my mouth. I opened my mouth and our tongues did a searing hot dance in each others mouths.

'Fuck. This man can kiss'. I thought to myself.

My heart was already pounding so hard, I thought it would beat right out of my chest. When he reached into my hair with his hand and pulled my ponytail down with pleasurable force was when I felt my pussy tighten and release some of my sweet juices. I realized, I was going to fuck him despite the monstrous cramps and nasty ass bleeding I was experiencing.

Fuck Buddy Number One was kissing me hard and fast, pulling my hair with one hand, and sliding his free hand into my shorts and panties. With a forceful tug, they were down around my ankles and I was stepping out of them.

My own hands were kept busy by yanking and pulling on his jeans until they were down around his ankles as well. He didn't have to step out of his like I had to in order to spread his legs.

I knew I had to stop him in order to tell him there was already something inside my pussy. I hated to break that damn kiss. A woman knows without a doubt when a man can kiss like he was doing to me, he could eat out a pussy like he had been starving for months. And, hell yes the man can eat snatch like no one's business.

From past experiences with Fuck Buddy Number One, I knew he wouldn't go down on a bloody pussy. I can't blame him because there's no way I would allow him to either.

"Wait a minute." I pulled away from him. "I'm on the rag and there's a tampon in there." I explained. I tried not to blush as I said it.

He reached between my legs and pulled the tampon out of me and threw it on the floor. "Fuck that! I want some of your sweet pussy."

More heat and wetness from the anticipation of getting laid leaked out of me even more as he pushed me back on the arm of the sofa. Instinctively, my legs opened up and Fuck Buddy Number One slid into my throbbing cunt.

My eyes rolled in the back of my head as he slammed his cock in and out of my already sensitive pussy. I raised my hips to match every one of his strokes.

"You feel so good!" Fuck Buddy Number One exclaimed through gritted teeth as he pushed himself deeper into my now overheated snatch.

"Fuck me harder baby!" I yelled out in unadulterated pleasure.

He did as I had demanded.

"That's it. You feel so good!" I told him as I felt my clit swell. The heaviness signaled to me that an orgasm was building. As much as I wanted to cum, I wanted this fuck session to last. I fought to hang on and not cum just yet.

My Boyfriend/Dom has taught me how to control and postpone my cumming. No matter how painful holding back what comes natural to me, I was bound and determined not to cum just yet.

"Damn girl!" Fuck Buddy Number One yelled. He must have felt my cunt begin to tighten and throb around his dick. "You're pussy is so tight."

I'm not quite sure if it's fortunately or unfortunately, but I'm not able to fuck my Boyfriend/Dom or any of my fuck buddies as much as I would like to. Time, distance, their wives or girlfriends, and all of us working our asses off every day prevents that.

With this particular Fuck Buddy, he once told me, "Once I get in the house, I can't go back out. You know what I mean?"

I have told him, 'No. I can't say that I do."

I am a single woman and I always tell my Boyfriend/Dom about all of my trysts and he's more than fine with it. I made up my mind a long time ago, I wouldn't allow anyone to tell me when I could go out or with whom. I abhor letting anyone controlling me like that. Even when I lived with one of my ex-boyfriends, he knew better than to even try holding me back from doing my own thing. I believe that's how I was able to cheat on him on more than one occasion. Coupled with the brightness of twenty/twenty vision, I didn't really love him. He was a rebounder.

Fuck Buddy Number One had increased the rhythm of his thrusts. I was holding on with a bare thread trying and beginning to fail at keeping my body from throbbing and exploding over his dick. It was a losing battle.

'Damn. Shit. Fuck'. I thought to myself.

I really needed to cum but had wanted to stretch it out for as long as possible. But, he was just too damn good.

"I'm going to cum baby!" I exclaimed in a deep and heavy whisper. My mouth was so dry. Probably from all the moisture being directed to my pussy. I hoped I wasn't becoming dehydrated.

"Cum on my dick." He told me.

He placed his thumb on my clit and began to roughly massage it and I came apart at the seams.

"Oh God!" I yelled when the first seconds of my orgasm washed thru me. I wrapped a leg around his waist, pulling him deeper into my pussy. I wanted him to feel every throb in my sex he had caused. "I'm cumming!: I screamed thru my own gritted teeth.

I didn't give a shit if my next door could hear how loud I was cumming. Poor girl, is not getting what I was getting.

"That's it baby." Fuck Buddy Number One muttered. Give me all of that sweet cum."

Even though, I was lost in my own orgasm, I could feel his cock begin to twitch inside of me. It told me he was ready to explode. I knew the first droplets of his cum would be hitting the inner walls of my twat in just a few seconds. The thought of Fuck Buddy Number One cumming only heightened the intensity of my orgasm.

"Cum with me!" I moaned out to him.

"Where do you want it?" He managed to ask in between smacks to my ass.

The sting to my ass made the rush of my own cum squirt out of my pussy. I've never felt such relief in my life as I did in that moment. I writhed and screamed under his body as each sting to my ass brought out a tidal wave of convulsions.

Fuck Buddy Number One asked me again where I wanted him to put his hot, sticky load of cum.

Unfortunately, there were only two places in or on my body it could be shot into.

I moaned out my response, "Cum in my pussy. Cum with me! I want to feel your cum in my pussy!"

He grabbed hold of my hips and pounded into me one last time before his own body convulsed into mine. "Holy hell, baby." He ground out as he kept cumming deep inside me. "You have one sweet pussy." I smiled to myself because he always tells me that. In fact, I'm no longer surprised when I get a text message from him saying he wants to taste my sweet pussy. I do kind of like hearing the compliment. Its a huge boost to my low self-esteem.

Fuck Buddy Number One collapsed on top of me and said, "Fuck! That was awesome, baby."

"Thank you," I said graciously when he stood back up and offered his hand to me to help me up. My legs felt like they were made of Jello. "I do aim to please." I joked through my own heavy breathing.

He laughed. "Do you have a wash cloth I can use? I can't go home smelling like your pussy."

It was my turn to laugh. Even though I could understand what he was saying, it still tickled me when he would say either that or, "Once I get in the house, I can't go back out." He lives with his girlfriend. However, I don't live by that particular rule. I don't ask permission to go back out after I get in. It would take an army for that to happen. Nor do I make my men go by that rule. Yes, I would rather have them with me than out in the street doing God knows what with God knows who. I'm not naive enough to not know, we all need time apart from the ones we love every once in awhile.

WIth that being said, I probably wouldn't be too happy if it were an every night or weekend type of thing.

I told Fuck Buddy Number One where he could find the wash cloths and soap while I dressed again. I waited until he left to take another shower.

We talked about normal everyday things from his kids to the happenings going on in my life. I really like that part of our "relationship". Where we are friends and can talk about our lives.

I know he has a girlfriend and he knows I have a boyfriend. Neither of us want more than our friends with benefits status. We have a mutual respect for one another and that means a lot to me and him both.

Once he had cleaned himself up and gotten dressed again, he told me he hated to fuck and run but he needed to get back to work.

"No worries. Thanks for cumming both times." I told him.

A laugh and a quick kiss on the lips Fuck Buddy Number One was gone again until next time. And yes, there will be a next time unless my boyfriend tells me I can't play any longer.

Speaking of my boyfriend, he loves hearing the details of my sexual adventures. I drew myself a warm bubble bath and relaxed as I called him with every single little detail of my latest tryst. No detail was too small or too large. He got off knowing other men want me.

It flatters me as well. I do feel guilty at times because he gives me that freedom to explore my more sexual side. Yet, I can't be as cavalier if he were the one playing. I don't share my sweets very well.

And on that note, I will close this entry out and try to get some work done.

Until next time...

Lascivious Lavendar