Dear Hubby

Story Info
Wimpy husband is transformed into bi cuckold.
1.1k words
2.75
143.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Hubby,

I hope you're sitting down right now because you might find this letter a little upsetting. I'm sorry but I just can't keep this a secret any longer. I'm writing this from the airport terminal as I wait for my transfer flight. This isn't really a business trip and I'm certainly not with Lauren. In fact, if you call the office right now, you'll hear Lauren answer at my desk. I'm actually on my way to Cancun with Tom!

I just became a member of the Mile High Club or at least I think I did. Does sucking Tom's dick off inside the restroom of the plane, count? Please don't get mad Hunny. I just can't control myself around him. Heidi from across the street introduced us four months ago. Heidi had told me about how you like to give her foot massages while she is sunbathing. Knowing your affinity for women's feet, I became very upset but she made it up to me. She introduced me to Tom, a senior at her university.

Yeah I know we're 35 and Tom's only 22 but he's really hot, Hun. Remember we stopped by Heidi's barbeque, three months ago? Remember the six foot four stud with the cowboy hat and no shirt? Wasn't he hot? Well, while you were chatting with Heidi, I told you I was going upstairs to take a shower (after the water volleyball game). I actually got fucked doggie-style on top of the pile of clothes that were left on Heidi's bed. It was so hot! We didn't even lock the door. I was hoping someone might walk in on us but no one did. Plus, Heidi agreed to sit and talk to you while dangling her high heel slipper from her toes. Ha ha ha! I'm sorry Hun but it was just so funny how I was fucking that giant stud while you downstairs, trying not to stare at a 19 year old girl's feet.

Oops! Did I say giant? Not only is he 6'4", broad and muscular, his cock is also very large. His cock is twice as long and twice as thick as yours. How big did you say yours is? 5 ½", ha ha ha! Okay. Okay. Maybe Tom's is only 10". Ahhh...

Don't feel so bad Hunny. Heidi has discussed the whole story with her sorority and they promised they'd come over the house today (if you receive this letter on time) and I'm sure they'll find some use for you. Yeah, in fact, I think they mentioned free pedicures and home-made margaritas?

And I do realize that this means you'll want a divorce. I'm sorry Hunny but Tom is just so hot and good in bed, I can't help it. Seeing how big and thick that dick is, I thought you would have noticed how my pussy has changed but now I remember that I haven't really had sex with you in the last four months. Although, there was that one time a couple of weeks ago when I told Tom to cum in my high heel sandals after we finished fucking. I put my shoes on and, oooh, it was so squishy. Then I came home and made you lick my feet and suck my toes before I went to sleep. Didn't you realize it tasted like cum? I wanted you to notice and ask me about it but I guess you were too scared.

Anyway, I suppose you'll still want to be involved with me even after our divorce and don't worry, you can! I know you'll never find anyone as hot as me. Tom and I have agreed to let you continue to live at the house. Even though you'll be in the guest room, we'll be installing a one-way glass window in between. I'm sorry that our marriage had to cum to this but there really isn't any reason for me to fuck you ever again. Your cock is just to small to give me an orgasm. I bet it's really hard and probably dripping wet right now. Isn't it?

Your fingers and tongue are actually very talented but they could never give me an orgasm like Tom could. Now don't get your hopes up. I'm really not sure if Tom will even allow you to do those things with me, anymore. I did discuss how I imagined you would want to suck his cock once you saw it. I at least thought he'd let you suck on my clit while he fucked me but he said, "No, if I ever need to feel two tongues, we could just call Heidi. Right? I mean why would I want some wimpy man touching me?"

I do have some good news. I will still need you to lick my feet and kiss my ass (literally). You will also be painting my nails and shaving my legs on a regular basis and I'll let you do the same for Heidi and her friends. You might also want to let them do it to you too? After all, you'll never find another woman as hot as I am. If you did find one who was prettier, she would never be as sexy. And even if she was better than me in the bedroom, she would cheat on you with Tom, too. So realistically you might find a hunk that's as hot as mine if you make yourself up like a slut! Don't worry. I'm sure (because I asked) Heidi and her sorority sisters would be happy to teach you.

Now if you want to still live in the house and I know you will, you can stay for free. However, you'll have to always remain clothed (male or female) around Tom (even though him and I will usually be nude). You will have to do the things I mentioned before (basically make me look sexy before Tom fucks me silly). You will have to clean the bathroom off from the master bedroom and make our bed every morning. You will have to do all of our dirty laundry. We will both need daily massages so buy a book and train yourself! I will also need numerous foot massages every day. I might even need one while I'm having sex. But no licking unless I say so!

In fact, forget everything I just wrote down. Tom wants to have sex again in a quiet part of the airport. Damb! His cock is always hard! So anyway, I have to go but I was trying to say, you'd basically just be our bitch after the divorce. You would have to do whatever I say if you still want to live in your guest room.

We'll be home soon, Hunny.

If this letter made you cum, email me and tell me about it. Or feel free to IM me too. Don't send pictures unless they are as attachments. C'ya