Dear Jim Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Lori and I lay there and watched the show before us, my stroking started to intensify as she became wetter and wetter watching. Soon our spooning wasn't up to the pounding she asked me for and I eased her to her knees and entered her doggy style so we could continue to watch. As I pounded her pussy I started to ease my finger in to her ass, and to my surprise, she started to suck on her own fingers as her head dropped to the mattress.

I do believe the girl wants several men! I guess between being watched at the apartment, seeing all of the cock at the club and on this trip, she's decided she wants more than one stiff one at a time. I can say it did not happen on this trip and is the basis for my proposition to come.

The two fishermen were now within a few feet of the trio outside and could also clearly see us fucking in the tent; both had dropped their pants and were openly stroking their rigid cocks. I know they could smell the pussy outside. One did muster the courage to stroke Red's upturned ass as she was sucking face with Al as Bob pounded her.

When Red lay on her back and slid under Al to 69 and suck Bob's balls, Red's pussy fully open and on display to the guy he did slide a free finger into her as his buddy came nearer and started to rub her thigh. Al sure seemed to enjoy seeing that up close and came hard on Bob's cock.

When Lori saw the two guys stroking and rubbing Red, coupled with Al's orgasm and I hope, my stroking, she came very hard herself. Red was close behind with all those hands and with Al crying out with her face buried in Red's pussy. So we had three cumming women and 4 hard cocks straining for relief.

Al and Red surprised me as they bowled the fishermen over onto their backs and devoured those two cocks, taking them deep down their throats side by side. Poor Bob, he was staring at two awesome pussies, open and ready to be fucked and had only one cock. Trooper that he is though he dove right into Red with his cock and buried some fingers in Al right beside.

Lori regained her composure after her latest orgasm and began to push back against me with increasing urgency. I held my ground and let her thrust back against me. I resumed stroking her ass and offered my finger to her rosebud. She surprised me again by reaching back and pulling my finger into her ass with a deep moan. All of this without taking her eyes off the orgy outside. What a woman!

My finger slid deeper in her ass with each of her thrusts and with each thrust came more moaning. Soon I was completely buried in both her pussy and her ass. Her fingers were stoking her clit furiously and occasionally rubbing my balls as we remained locked together. She looked back over her shoulder at me and said simply, 'more'. I wasn't sure what she meant initially, but she soon clarified when her fingers left her clit and one snaked inside her ass beside mine and began to thrust.

Well the light bulb went on and I inserted a second finger into her ass as her finger resumed her strumming.

About now the first of our guests was bellowing and filling a mouth with cum, not sure which went first as the other joined seconds later, both Al and Red had had their mouths filled with spunk and turned to kiss and swap jizz with one another, very hot!

Bob continued to stroke into Red and finger Al until, after seeing the show they were putting on, he started to cum as well. The two turned as one and both went after his load with their mouths, alternating spurts and kissing deeply throughout. I had never seen three loads shared so thoroughly by two women as I did then. Wow what a sight!

I groaned and was close to joining the eruptions when Lori stopped abruptly and clamped her pussy hard on my cock and said 'no you don't, you're not cumming now' and pulled off my cock and fingers. She lay back and pulled her legs up and looking me squarely in the eye she said 'I want you in my ass'. I thought it was said softly but every head outside clearly heard and in unison they whipped around to watch.

Even the fishermen walked to the side of the tent to watch intently as I stroked into Lori's pussy a time or two and then put my cock to her ass. She grabbed me and began to work my cock into her, her eyes boring into mine as she stuffed cock into her ass. She smiled and told me to fuck her ass; she wanted me to cum deep in that glorious ass! her eyes closed and she groaned deeply as I was half buried, and as I paused to allow her to adjust, she opened her eyes, smiled again and taking my hips in her hands drew me home with a loud deep moan of approval.

There was murmuring from outside but I couldn't tell what was said other than a few OMGs and wows. I remained un moving until Lori reopened her eyes, gave a little 'mmmmm' and said simply, beautifully, 'fuck me'.

Now Jim, I wish I could tell you that I pounded her for hours but to be honest after just a few strokes Lori came hard, very hard and while her ass clamped down hard enough to rip my cock right off, she said 'cum dammit, cum' and I did, flooding her ass and sending her into a series of aftershocks with each spurt.

Wow was that hot! The crew outside watched in awe as your wife's ass emptied my balls and we collapsed into a heap of sweaty bodies, still joined but as though we had no bones.

Lori and I must have dozed off because when I rejoined the living it was late afternoon, the fishermen were gone and most of the gear was reloaded onto the boat. Lori and I went for a swim and something to drink and Bob finished striking camp and loading the boat for us, what a guy!

When we emerged from our swim we finished policing our camp area and got into the boat for the return to the marina. We towed Bob's jon boat and he rode with us in your boat. We all stayed nude until we got close to the marina and though tempted, we were simply all fucked out. We all pulled on shorts and tee shirts as we tied off at the dock and I went for the truck and trailer.

By the time I had returned the boat was unloaded, Bob's was returned to the rental and he received a nice refund for the inconvenience of having to emergency camp when the boat crapped out. What a scammer! I think that the three sets of unrestrained tits swaying under soft t shirts may have distracted the rental guy, those nipples were hard against the rather flimsy fabric which was also slightly damp with spray. Poor bastard never had a chance!

The trip home was uneventful, the girls slept most of the way home although Lori did find the energy to flash some truckers and give me a slow, very sensual BJ to help me stay awake but that was it. I think I got the boat properly stowed at your place; we did stop at a quarter car wash to hose it down good. let me know if you need help securing it, be glad to come give a hand.

12