Dear Jim Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Needless to say we were there in no time, kissing each other hungrily while stripping off my few bed clothes. She grabbed my cock and pulled me to the floor with her, saying "Fuck me," so I slid in to her and began to slowly stroke.

Her legs wrapped around my waist and pulled me deeply into her, spurring me into fucking her harder on the cold tile floor. She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me down on top of her, I could feel her exquisite nipples, hard as can be, boring onto my chest as I pounded her. She started to cum and bit down on my shoulder to muffle her whimpering groans. As her orgasm subsided she pushed me up, looked me in the eye and said "Fuck me harder," followed by "your cock feels so good, pound me." and started to buck like a woman possessed.

After far too short a time I knew I wasn't lasting much longer and was trying everything to delay my impending orgasm, she sensed this, wrapped me up again and said "CUM" as she began another orgasm of her own. So I did.

My breathing hadn't yet even begun to return to normal and her chest was still bright pink with her big O glow when she firmly began pushing my shoulders down her body. I knew what she wanted, eating her after I had cum in her, so as I grazed my way down, sucking a nipple, flicking another with my tongue, savoring her sweat as I licked it out of her navel, the aroma of our fucking was getting stronger and her guidance was getting more insistent. So I dove in wholeheartedly to enjoy my homemade creampie. And enjoy I did!! She seemed to as well, I'm not sure if it was my extraordinary oral talent, the notion that I'd actually eat her after I'd cum, or what, but she was a rockin' big time, I had a struggle holding that gorgeous ass while working her pussy and ass with my mouth.

As wonderful as I was, she apparently wanted more on her clit as her fingers joined my mouth. Now this wasn't a first, as she frequently rubbed her clit while we fucked but never before had she done it so openly and right in front of my face. That was HOT! My tongue soon had no room on her clit so I began to fuck her with it as she continued strumming but in just a very few minutes her fingers joined my tongue again as three of them entered her pussy and she began to seriously finger fuck herself. With that I was hard as steel once again and brought my cum covered lips to hers, kissed her deeply and buried my newly hard dick in with her fingers. To say she was surprised would be an understatement, this entire creampie, finger fuck hadn't been much more than a very few minutes after I'd cum.

This time we just FUCKED, hard, sweaty, pounding, fucking. She much prefers straight missionary or doggie and in this case it was missionary with her biting my shoulder as often as not. Time seemed to both stop and accelerate as she came numerous times as I pounded her. Finally, I couldn't hardly thrust, my knees and her back were sore from the tile and we were spent and I lay atop her, still buried to the hilt and kept flexing just enough for the periodic moan from her.

After a few minutes and a semblance of normal breathing, we separated and just sat on the floor and held each other and occasionally giggling or giving a 'whew!'. We decided to check out the giant shower together and wash off the accumulated sweat, cum, and dust.

The shower was large, probably 4'x8' and as we washed and let the warm water flow across our bodies I began to get hard again. She ignored me and playfully pushed my 'washing' away from her pussy, at least until I knelt on the shower floor and washed her lower legs and danced my tongue across her clit, eliciting a low moan and a rubbery set of knees. I kept it up, realizing that there would be no more real protests as she held my head to her and draped one leg across my shoulder. In short order she pushed me away and slid to the shower floor, kissed me deeply and presented her incredible ass to me as her head sunk down on her arms. For all of the incredibly intense sex we'd enjoyed that morning this fuck was as though we'd been apart for months as I pounded her from behind and she reached back through her legs to alternately rub her clit, grab my balls and, something she really seemed to enjoy, feel my hard cock slide through her fingers into her juicy snatch. The latter was a sure fire way to get me off and in all to short a time it did. Once again we were sitting on a tile floor, holding one another and saying 'whew!' only this time there was warm water raining down on us.

Whew! Then we got up, got dressed, ATE (we were famished for some reason) and decided to find what Saturday had in store for us.

We decided to hit the beach and enjoy the sun, the warm water, and some people watching, and moe importantly, rest up from Friday night!. Of course after breakfast when we went back to the room to change into our beach stuff we got a bit distracted and didn't make it out of the room until almost 11. We ran into our neighbors Nancy and nut job in the elevators. He was quite standoffish but she was quite friendly (Gee I wonder why?) and was delighted to find that we were all headed to the same beach. Long story short, she invited us to join them for the day. He was not amused but was gracious enough not to make a big deal out of it.

We all piled into their minivan, nut job and I up front, Lori and Nancy in the back, the drive over was uneventful although as I turned to look back as we were talking I noticed that Lori and Nancy each had a finger in the others pussy! Nutjob was oblivious and Nancy put a finger to her lips to shhhhsh me when I registered surprise. I then decided to see just what was up with them so I asked about a swim suit optional beach in the area that I'd heard about. Did they know of it, had they been there, etc.

Lori really perked up at that notion and got on me a bit for not telling her earlier that it was one of our options Nancy feigned surprise to hear of it and went on to ask what I knew about it and if I'd been there and so forth. Nutjob stayed quietly annoyed but I did notice an increased level of interest in Lori with a realignment of his rear view mirror.

We bantered on about it for a while with Nancy really driving the conversation and urging Nut job (Ok, his name was actually Dan I think) to think about giving it a shot, he wouldn't have to go completely naked if he didn't want, she might be to nervous but it might be fun, etc. Finally, in an outburst of words hitherto unseen, Dan looked hard at Lori in the rearview and asked her, "Lori, do you want to go to THAT beach? I know my wackko wife does, she's lost all sense of modesty, but I don't want to embarrass you."

Of course we know that Lori LOVES to be naked but she surprised me by telling Dan, "I think it might be fun, but only if everyone can be ok with it." before turning to me and asking "I wouldn't HAVE to be completely nude would I, I mean, if I felt weird I could keep some of my suit on couldnt I?"

I must have looked at her like she had two heads because she gave me a jab and nodded towards Dan. Finally I caught on and announced that when I had last been there there were all sorts of people in all stages of nudity and that really, nobody paid much mind. So it was decided we would give it a try with the caveat that we would all leave if anyone was uncomfortable.

This beach is fairly well isolated from the general population in that it is at the bottom of a steep cliff and some hiking down to it is required, further, there are three distinct, but wholey unofficial 'zones'. The nicest of the areas and the potion that abuts a traditional public beach is clothing optional but strictly enforced non sexual. Further up the beach is a nice area, sort of around the bend in the coast and rockier where open sexuality is still technically illegal but overlooked. Beyond this area the beach is quite rocky and is primarily homosexual with open gay sexuality going on. I had not mentioned any of this to anyone so when we descended the cliff into the basic clothing optional area I suggested we head up the beach to find some less crowded spot to set up. They all looked at me and asked if they HAD to strip now. I just laughed and said that no, we were allowed to wait until we had set up our spot. I wanted to move closer to, if not into the open sex zone, just in case, plus I thought that maybe seeing other nude bodies would help Dan relax.

Nancy, ever the instigator as we learned, turned to Lori and said "Well, we may not HAVE to strip but I am letting the girls out, how about you Lori?" and with that she dropped the top of her suit into her beach bag.

Dan's mouth dropped open but he recovered well and looked over to Lori, who looked rather nervously at me. So I whipped my t shirt of and said, "You're right Nancy, why wait!?"

That sort of broke the tension and Lori laughed as she took her top off and threw it in our bag. Dan even cracked a smile and openly leered at Loris fine tits. We all then looked at him and Nancy piped up with a "Always the party pooper eh Dan?"

But Lori moved over behind him and started ease his t shirt up and off while telling Nancy "You hush, Danny had his hands full."

I didn't know taking a t shirt off a guy could be done sensually but Lori sure did it. I felt a familiar stirring and noticed Dan was growing as well, no doubt Lori's hard nipples grazing his back help in that area. I snuck a peek at Nancy who's own nipples had come to life and a faint blush spread across her chest.

Up the beach we went, the four topless adventurers, there was a good crowd and we all got to see some nice, and some not so nice, bodies as we searched out a spot to set up. As we passed into the sexual activities zone the beach goers suddenly became much more sparse and there was more space between people and some had even erected small walls around their stuff. Dan was about to plop down next to a young couple who looked rather annoyed at the prospect but I urged the group further on to give both them and us more space. We finally found a spot and lay out our towels, a small cooler and other beach gear before the big moment, who would be first to strip off the rest of their clothing?

We all sort of looked sheepishly at one another before Nancy said "Shit, lets just do this if we're going to!" and peeled off her bottoms.

She does have a lovely body for an older woman. She did a small pirouette and with a TA DA! Displayed herself to the group. Lori and I both whistled and clapped, Dan just sort of smirked and shook his head.

All eyes then turned to Lori who, uncharacteristically, said "Oh no! girl, boy, boy girl" so Dan and I looked at one another and both dropped our trunks in unison.

He is hung! Lori let out a "DAMN! That's some cock there Dan." which got us all laughing, Dan too.

Lori was postponing the inevitable as well as pulling a tease when she started to ask Dan and Nancy about Dan's cock, how big is that thing, how do you fit it all in, how does it feel, I'd sure like to see him hard, etc. Well as you can imagine, Dan and I both started growing and when Nancy moved over beside him and took it in her hand and started to stroke it, Lori just stared and ran her tongue around her lips.

Dan pushed Nancy's hand away and said "Shit Nan, you want to get us all arrested? It's bad enough being naked out here, why the hell would you do that?"

As he was reaching for his trunks though, Nancy simply turned him to look at the young couple we had passed who were clearly fucking away, her pert tits bouncing as she rode his cock right out in the open. Dan's Jaw dropped, along with his trunks, and we all joined him in staring before Nancy (boy she has good eyes!) then pointed out another couple further from the water, also freely fucking away.

"So, what's the harm in a little hand action to show you off to our new friends? Its not like I'm on my knees blowing you like that woman is doing over there," she said pointing out yet another hot scene. "besides, it's not like you'd let me anyway you big prude, lighten up." and with that she stalked off towards the water.

Dan looked sheepish and muttered "Sorry, I don't know why she's got to be such a slut..." and turned to sit down on his towel.

Lori and I looked at each other and rather awkwardly Lori said, "I think I'll go check on Nancy..." and scampered off towards the water.

I sat down next to Dan and we both just stared off towards the water, watching our women talking together.

Finally I said to Dan, "You know Dan, you are very fortunate to have a woman like Nancy in your life, it's really not my business but let me tell you about a good friend of mine. He's a bit older than you are, or rather, he was. His wife was the opposite of Nancy, she felt that if they weren't having kids they didn't need to be having sex, and from about age 30 until he finally died, they had a decreasing sex life in both quality and quantity. When he finally decided to end his life they were having no sex at all and he hadn't had intercourse with her in over eight and a half years and even a simple hand job was limited to a time or two per year until the last two years when even that was considered to much of an ordeal by her. He was miserable and she didn't seem to care. So my friend, count your blessings, Nancy truly wants you, in every way, and you may well lose her with your attitude. She is after all an incredibly attractive woman with a healthy and aggressive sexual appetite, and that, is a very powerful combination."

"He killed himself because he couldn't have sex?" Dan asked,

"No Dan, he killed himself because the one person in the world he wanted rejected him time and time again and he finally concluded that he'd rather be dead than rejected." I replied.

"Nancy wouldn't do that." he said,

"No, No I don't think she would, she's far to,..., extroverted, but she may find what she needs elsewhere without your being a part of it, and, quite frankly, instead of you." I replied

With that I got up and said, "Hey, Lori still has her bottoms on, such as they are, I think I'll go fix that! Wanna help?"

Dan and I ran towards the water, cocks flapping in the breeze, until Dan grabbed my arm and pulled us up short, "I, I can't go face them,' he said 'not after making an ass out of myself up there. Nancy must be embarrassed and Lori, well Lori must think I'd the worlds biggest,... I don't know."

"Girl?" I offered.

"Well, yeah, I wouldn't have chosen that word exactly but yeah." he responded, starting to lighten up a bit.

Look Dan," I said earnestly, " I can't tell you what to do or how to feel, but here's a thought, you shed your clothes, along with them you shed your inhibitions, conventions, and all the bullshit that says you can't, you shouldn't, what if so and so finds out. All of that crap, so go down there and be the horny young kid that swept Nancy away and do it again, grab her ass, feel her up, rub your cock on her, all that stuff. You did stuff like that right?"

"Well, yeah, but that was a long time ago, I was still on the loading dock then." he replied, somewhat uncertain.

"So be him again ya big dork! I bet that would make her happy and I bet in just no time you would make Lori happy too, 'cause she'd get to see that big assed cock of yours awake!!" I chided him.

"Let's Go!!' he said and took off again with a roar.

When we got to the water the girls were staring at him, arms outstretched, roaring like a Viking as he bounded into the water after his wife who shrieked and tried to get away from him, not yet sure if he was playing or if her really had gone berserk! As he reached her and gathered her up in his arms he began to laugh, deep shaking laughter that sheds years of pent up tension and anguish. He buried his face in her ample tits and began to murmur something we couldn't make out as he nuzzled and kissed her tits and occasionally sucked in a nipple. Nancy, just looked down at him and began to gently stroke his head and face, also murmuring to him "It's ok baby, its ok."

Lori and I just sort of stood and looked first at them and then at each other until I reached out an hand and took hers, moving off up the beach to give them some privacy. "Wow, what was THAT all about." Lori asked, followed by "Maybe we shouldn't go to far incase he tries to drown her or something."

"I doubt that's gonna happen." I replied as I pointed out that they had moved from the tender embrace into a torrid kiss with his hands roughly kneading her tits and her closed tightly around his cock, stroking slowly.

"Wow, that is a NICE one." Lori commented.

My only response was to laugh and say "You're such a perv, which by the way, is one of your most endearing qualities!" and I gathered her into a similar but perhaps more tender embrace as our mouths found each other and our hands began to wander...

About the time we were thinking, back to the towels or on into the water to fuck we heard a playful "Hey you two, get a room!" from behind us.

We broke to see Dan and Nancy moving towards us, both beaming in delight and Dan's cock in full glory leading the way. Lori, ever the shy one, said simply "DAMN Dan, that is one NICE piece of man meat!" to which we all laughed.

He teasingly grabbed it by the base and shook it at her, saying "C'mere little girl, Danny's got some candy for you." with a campy snarl. '

"Hey!" He then said, "Lori still has her bottoms on!"

Nancy smiled and said, "Why yes Danny, she does, what should we do about that?"

"I think punishment is in order, or perhaps an opportunity to more thoroughly enjoy their removal" I offered, taking her hand and preventing her simply sliding them off there at the water's edge.

"I happen to know that Lori has a real knack with a great little dance, maybe we should adjourn to our towels and enjoy the show?"

"Mmmmmmm" Nancy responded, her eyes twinkling as she licked her lips,

Dan, after first looking surprised at his wife's reaction, smiled broadly and said simply "Splendid!"

12