Dear Master

Story Info
A slave tells her story.
1k words
4.07
28.2k
1
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lindiana
lindiana
155 Followers

Master,

Dear Master,

It is hard to pinpoint and exact place or time when I knew but all my life I have been dominated by powerful men. When it became clear to me that this was a lifestyle choice and something I could do and be accepted, it was in The Sims Online. It was December of 2002. I had been sent an invitation to join the beta test for TSO. At this point, I really had not been playing any games online, just basic things like blackjack and hearts and the like. TSO was a new experience for me. My first incident of cyber was there and at first I found it very strange and a bit repulsive. But then I embraced it and used it to my advantage by becoming a Sim prostitute. It was this character, Anita Dokter, who was playing with a male prostitute who worked at the same club, Nexus 6, who was introduced to the D/s lifestyle. We were playing sex games and he leashed me and treated me like his dog. Then he ordered me to give blowjobs to some men who entered his sim home. It was very thrilling.

He and I spoke outside of game and I told him of my fantasy of being raped. He said he wanted to make that fantasy come true for me and since he lived in NYC, we made tentative plans to meet. He asked me to send him my photo and I did then I never heard from him again.

I left that server on TSO and moved to another. I was happy there, no longer a prostitute but basically a bisexual. I had both male and female lovers and was enjoying life. On a lark, my female lover and I decided to make male characters on a third server.

I named mine Kant DeWitt. I forget what hers was called but she only kept it about a week and deleted. I enjoyed playing a man and would haunt the romance houses looking for girls to play with. One I stumbled upon was called 'submission'. It was there I met two submissives who would change my life, a real life submissive named minxie and one who would become a lover and very good friend, robynne (aka Toria).

Kant became something of a leader in the small but growing BDSM D/s and M/s community on the server. But I knew I couldn't keep up the ruse forever and Kant had met a real life Master by the name of Tiger Joe Franklin in game who had become his best friend. I made a second character on the server, luciente. I don't think at the time I made her with the purpose in mind that she would be with Tiger but that is what happened.

Eventually the truth came out and I deleted Kant and luciente became my main character and a leader in the quickly growing BDSM community. A few Dom/mes, including Lady Julianna, had got together to start a BDSM neighborhood which they called Rose Thorn Gardens. Luciente built a park, as a means to make peace with Jericus Lee for stealing robynne from him, which she named Rose Thorn Park and it became one of the first standing properties in the village. There was no turning back at this point and luciente became firmly a submissive. Although I did at times switch, it wasn't until August of 2003 that I made another Domme character, her name was Linderella. This is the nickname my father gave me when I was a little girl.

I was a switch for a longtime and was told by many I needed to decide what I was. I was either Domme or slave but in my heart I knew I could not be both. We had a Dom/me auction in March of 2004 where Dom/mes were sold as slaves for a certain period of time. The Dom/mes got to keep whatever they were sold for so it was a good arrangement. It was held at my property, at this point rebuilt and called Rose Thorn Fortress. I was purchased by a Gorean Master by the name of Roland Archer. He took the auction very seriously and started training me as a kajira. Once he did, I never went back to being a Domme. I became a kajira and that was that.

In May of 2004, I basically left TSO permanently due to my illness and my new obsession, Star Wars Galaxies. And there I found the Master my heart has been seeking all my life and I hope to never leave his side again.

There is something about serving that makes you feel complete. Many people do not understand this but I do. I serve out of love, not out of obedience or demand. I could easily walk away but I choose not to because I find such peace and tranquility in service. As well, knowing you belong to One and that he will take care of you and protect you like the valued property you are is very fulfilling. I have always had to be in control and I enjoy knowing the control is no longer mine. I love knowing I do not have to make decisions or deal with the miniscule problems of day to day life because Master will handle them. I love being dominated, being controlled. I love a strong powerful man. I love the idea of being owned by such a man. To be his completely, body, soul, heart, mind, what more could I ask for? That is infinite bliss in itself.

My father was very dominant. I am the only one of my siblings who sees serving him as an act of love. At 23, I met Jack and became involved with him on and off for 15 years. He was also very dominant. He had total control of our relationship and of me.

So being dominated is all I know. I didn't realize what it was until it was defined for me online but now I wholly embrace this lifestyle. There is nothing I want more than to serve my Master. Not just any Master, no I could not do that. But my Master I can. I love my Master.

Obediently,

Your slave

lindiana
lindiana
155 Followers