Dear Sexgod #03

Story Info
What is a dream and what is reality?
820 words
4.2
8.4k
2
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/26/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Sexgod #3 U R Delicious

We're drinkin that pineapple tequila you brought over before. We're warm and laughing and talking about nothing in particular, sitting next to each other on your couch with Nirvana playing. You are smiling at me with that devilish look in your eyes that you get right before you do something to make me feel really good. You reach over and take the glass from my hand and put it on the table beside yours.

You get on your knees and move in front of me and you start kissing me. You slip your tongue in and out of my mouth slowly and then lick my lips as you rub my left nipple thru my blouse. You then slip your hand under the blouse and squeeze my nipple as you keep kissing me. I sit on the edge of the couch and stroke your hair while you lift my shirt and put my breast to your mouth, first licking and then sucking it. Baby, what you are doing to me makes me moan out loud with pleasure. You look up at me and then I pull you up to kiss your lips again, as we start pulling your shirt over your head.

Then you stand and I see the inviting bulge of you waiting to be set free. I unzip your pants and tug them to the floor and then slowly pull down your underwear to reveal your rosy hardness with a smile on my face. I put my lips to your tummy and kiss and lick you all around until I smile up at you and then lift your cock and slip it so slowly slowly into my wet mouth. Mmm mmmm baby, you taste so good...I hold you deep inside me--as deep as I can while I flit my tongue around you in my wetness. You put your hands in my hair and hold me to you and I can feel your pulse throbbing in my mouth. I slip my lips up and down on your length a few times, very slowly baby. I want this to last.

I lick you and grab your ass in both hands. I feel my mouth watering so I slam you hard into my wetness, over and over, getting faster. I stop suddenly and look up at you with your cock in my mouth and my hands on your round little ass, licking and teasing you as I see you smiling down at me. You reach down to me and pull me up and when I am standing you tell me to take off my pants.

You walk around to the other side of the couch and I get on my knees and face your beautiful big dick which I proceed to lick and then stuff greedily down my throat. I ram you into my wet mouth harder and faster! As I listen to you moaning with pleasure, it inspires me to keep pulling you into me and licking you and squeezing your ass and pretty much eating you alive for a few minutes until you pull my hair and tell me to get up and come around to your side of the couch.

I do that and you bend me over the back of the couch. You quickly shove your rockhard cock into my achingly wet pussy. You pump me so strong and fast! I feel my whole body start shaking as I get closer to cumming so damn good and hard. I feel as if I will just literally explode and then I do--cumming and cumming on your big hot dick as you are ramming and ramming your hardness into me baby! You are squeezing my ass and I callout, "Fuck yeah!" more than a few times as I nearly pass out from the pleasure!

You pull out of my still twitching pussy and turn me around, telling me to fall to my knees on the floor in front of you which I happily do. You shove your redhot dick (already covered in my cum!) into my mouth and then, as you are telling me to "Open wide, baby!" you are suddenly squirting great gushes of your cum all over my tongue and my lips and down onto my boobs! You are just squirting so much and it tastes so damn good! I am trying to lick it all off you and me as I laugh with delight! I try to wipe a little more cum off of my face before I kiss you, but then I just grab your ass hard with one hand and push your face to my face.

We are laughing and you kiss me and I kiss you as I lick your beautiful face and beard and try to clean you up a little bit baby! Yummy!

So very delicious you are, my messy but oh so sweet addiction...