Dear Shannon 01

Story Info
Shannon and I meet for an unlikely rendezvous, or do we?
1.2k words
4.5
9k
00

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/05/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TimWLy
TimWLy
7 Followers

Any man can have the woman of his dreams, and can push the imagination to new heights, all you have to do is open your mind. Look at how long I have been doing it.

This is a story of fiction and none of this has happened in my past.

Dear Shannon,

I just thought I would write to you and let you know, over the weekend I was thinking about you constantly, and had a serious dream of our next meeting.

I am not sure if you want to hear it, but I will tell you anyway.

Please get comfortable, and just remember, in my heart you are, and will always be.

It all starts with one simple letter letting you know I am coming back home, if only for a visit, a weekend, just short enough to smell the bad air of home again.

You read this letter and you wonder if I am up to something, or if I just want you to know.

Days pass, weeks pass, and nothing, but then you want to call, but you stay away.

It has been months since we have seen each other, and you have an all-familiar feeling in the pit of your stomach antagonizing you.

I go through all my time, realizing its you I love, you who I want to be with, and you are the one who my desires yearn for and who I wish to ravage at night.

Finally the weekend of my birthday comes along, and the only thing you get is a message on your door in Braille tape stating:

Isaac was here

Please meet me here

Both Braille labels are holding a piece of paper up against your door, and although you don't know what the Braille label says yet, you can see there is an address on the paper.

You rush upstairs, and punch up hot Braille on your computer, as you realize I left the Braille very simple, just for you to read.

As you input the different combinations you realize what it says, and you realize, I want you to meet me somewhere fairly close to you.

The address leads to a nice out of the way hotel, and your body quivers with a chill at the realization of what kind of plans are developing.

You try to write an email, but your fingers don't work, nothing comes out, and you stop.

You lie back in your chair and just doze off and let your body give in to the feelings of what's to happen.

Minutes seem like hours, and hours seem like days, but then you realize you have to decide if you are going to meet me.

As you try to clear your mind, you realize another note has been left on your door, and no Braille this time, but a typed note stating:

Shannon,

If you are going to meet me, I want you to realize there is no turning back, if you show up, just ask for a key to room 6969, and when you come in you can either kiss me full on the lips or you can slowly kneel at the edge of the bed and submit to your passion.

The rest of the note continues to detail what you should wear, and time to be there, but your fingers shake with anticipation, and your mouth goes dry at the thought.

Please wear my favorite skirt and a nice loose shirt showing off a nice bit of skin.

I realize its cold out, so you can always wear my gift to you, or clothes of your choice.

As you realize there is a box at your feet, and you take the time to open it slowly.

There is a nice long fleece jacket, and you put it against your skin, and realize there is a note inside.

Shannon,

If you wear this, you aren't to wear anything else except make up.

You realize the Goosebumps are coming more frequent now and your nipples are straining against your bra begging for attention.

The original letter finishes with:

Shannon, I want you, need you and hope you decide to come, if you do, I know what it means, and if you don't, I know what it means.

You put it all down and realize your life is going to change either way you go, and ultimately its crossing a line your not sure you're ready for.

My birthday arrives, and you decide to show up.

I sit in the hotel room waiting for you, and you take the time to straighten your clothes and put on my favorite smells, but when you open the door, you realize its dark, but you aren't sure where I am.

You remember not to say anything, and you decide instead of taking a passive approach, you are going to be proactive.

You search the room looking for me, and when you find me sitting on the edge of the bed, you close your eyes slowly, and softly kiss me.

Our passion grows until you feel my hardness pressing between us, and as you do, you release the kiss for a second to let your body free.

You then take off the jacket I gave you and your naked skin is free from all restraint.

We are both naked now and continue to kiss passionately, fiercely enough for you to lean in to me and fall on top of me and continue to crawl up my body to maintain contact.

I whisper to you how much I want you and how much I can't wait to be inside you, but you shhhh me and continue to nibble me slowly.

We moan softly with passion, and as you roll on your back, you pull me on top of you and slide me inside you quickly.

My cock is hot, hard and ready for you, as I have been waiting for this moment, since we were together all those months ago.

You raise your legs, wrap them around me and mold to my body as I pump you slow, but hard.

Our kiss continues through the entire session, and we lock even tighter as you pull me with all your desire closer to you and lock your arms around me as well.

I come hard inside you, and for the first time in the many years we have known each other we don't care about condoms or stopping.

We share in the passion felt from day one, and built up for all this time, and as you grind out every ounce of fluid I have, your desire to orgasm gets even stronger.

You give me the sexiest voice I have ever heard from you and you say you want me to taste you.

Not having any problem with your taste, I slide out of you and slide my fingers inside you and begin to slowly lick your clit as you grind slowly and run your fingers through my hair.

You come hard with one long moan, and I don't let go of your luscious thighs until you completely come down from your orgasm.

Finally, I slide up behind you and wrap you in my arms and whisper softly, "I missed you my princess and won't leave you ever again."

You drift off to sleep, as I realize how different my life will be with you instead of without.

Signed:

TMWLY

November 29, 2005

TimWLy
TimWLy
7 Followers