Dear, We Have to Talk Ch. 05

Story Info
Would Mindy at long last submit to another man?
3.8k words
4.48
71.1k
69
2

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/06/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dr13bone
dr13bone
1,532 Followers

My wife Mindy had found my stash of cuckold porn on my computer, rather than get angry she decided to explore my fantasy, but with each new experience she got deeper and deeper into the world of interracial sex and humiliation. It was only a matter of time before her one big taboo, of being fucked by another man would happen...

It had been several weeks since my wife had went out with her new coworkers. At home alone I jerked off over what had happened, making sure not to stain my panties. She had decided that I no longer deserved to wear men's underwear and so one day I had come home to find all my male underwear gone, replaced by panties.

Mindy had left for work that morning dressed super sexy in a tight blue dress that showed off all her curves. After work they had gone to a nearby restaurant, she had let everyone know in the office that she was married; knowing that some guys would not care.

There were four guys and five women plus her. One of the other women was white, one was Hispanic and the other three black. There was some tension both around the table and at the table. She said she had got some nasty glares from some other couples and some nods and winks from others. But at the table two of the black women were outwardly hostile to her and made veiled and not so veiled inferences that she was trying to poach their men and if she knew what was good for her she would not do so. When the ladies went to the bathroom the third black woman said she knew my wife was only out to have some fun but she better be wary of office politics and all. It put a slight bit of a chill on the rest of the evening.

When the two women who were hostile towards my wife came out of the bathroom they decided to call it a night they were kind of shocked that the other woman and none of the men joined them.

The remainder of the party took a cab over to a night spot. My wife said she felt like she was in danger and intrigued at the same time. William, one of her coworkers asked her to dance and she did not care about office gossip. She said there was something sexy and powerful about being on the dance floor and dancing with another man.

After a few dances and some drinks she danced with another one of the guys, he tried to say something to her but the music was too loud.

At that point, just as the song ended she went to sit down. She thought she had heard someone calling to her and excused herself, it was Henry, the guy from the gym, my semi-friendly rival, who my wife, when she first discovered my secret stash of cuckold porn, had later jerked off in his truck.

He asked where I was and she told him I was at home, he laughed at the news.

"Well a girl has got to have her fun," she laughed back.

As it happened Henry knew the second guy my wife had been dancing with, Eric. Henry came back to the table with my wife and talked some more and had a few more drinks. When the party started to break up Henry offered to give my wife a lift home and she accepted.

I got a text from Mindy saying that she had met Henry at the club and that she was going to get a lift home from him.

On the way in Henry pointed out where he lived and asked my wife if she wanted to come up for a moment. She thought about it and said she would, just for a bit as she had to go to work the next morning.

She texted me that she was stopping at Henry's place. I wanted to text her back but knew she would not reply. That was the last text I got from her. I stood up nearly all night waiting for her, calling out sick from work so I could continue to wait for her. I was inches away from calling the police when Henry's truck pulled up and my wife hopped out as he peeled out.

She came in the house giving me a deep kiss, she smelled sweaty and looked a mess, she ran into the shower without saying anything to me other than asking for me to lay out some clean clothes for her as she had to run to work.

Midway through the day my phone vibrated, there was a text from my wife with a picture attached, it had her hand wrapped around a huge black cock, which I assumed was Henry's. In the message she had written a list of chores and a promise of a surprise if I did them all.

A few hours later she sent me another text asking me if I had done everything she had requested, I texted her back that I had. She told me that when she came home I had better be naked for I had a busy weekend ahead; a very busy weekend.

I was told to go up to her dresser and look in the top draw. I opened it and found something that made me almost pass out; there were four rubbers, they were used and included the wrappers, they were the ones I had bought in the beginning, when I thought that this was only a fantasy. One rubber was knotted at the end and was full of that night's seamen.

I could not believe it. Was it a hoax? A game? I pondered, however, deep down in my gut I did not think so.

Time seemed to stand still until my wife finally came home.

She gave me a big kiss, the sort of long lingering kiss that involves her pressing her body against me. Then she yawned making it a point to tell me again how she had no sleep the other night and she would tell me all about it Friday.

It seemed forever until Friday would come, I went to work and when I came home not only was my wife at home but so was her friend Karen. Karen was deeply into the whole hot wife and cuckold lifestyle. She even left her husband for a well-endowed stud, however, her husband still came over to be their live-in slave when needed.

Both women stopped talking in the kitchen when I came in. I wondered if my wife had told her everything or not. I said hello and then Karen turned to my wife. My wife looked at me and told me to come over to the table.

"Don't sit!" she ordered, I was just about to tell Karen about my night out with Henry, so you might as well listen."

"We went up to his place and there was a lot of tension, it was a nice little apartment. So he brought me a beer, I tried to beg off because I had to go to work the next morning."

My wife looked at me and told me I was to stay standing with my hands at my sides until she was done talking.

"He brought up about the time that I had given him a hand job in his truck. I told him it was sort of a one-time thing. He asked me if that was always going to hold true. He set his beer down on the kitchen counter and came up to me. He took my hand and guided it to his cock and it was fully hard. Before I knew it I had my hand around it and was jerking him off."

At this point I felt my own cock, to my embarrassment, starting to rise. I was more embarrassed to have this happening right in front of Karen. She looked at me and gave a small giggle as my wife went on.

"He started to kiss me and squeeze my tits and I thought about what was going to happen next. I wondered if should just get him off quickly and leave, reminding him I am a married woman and all. I broke away from him to swallow back the rest of my beer and to give myself a second to think of what I was going to do next."

"Then I thought about my husband, and this whole cuckold thing. All that porn on his computer with white women getting fucked by black men. Or more precisely the one right in front of me and how much it would excite my husband at home. Before we knew it we were kissing, his hands squeezing my tits as I felt his tight muscular ass."

"We kind of stumbled into his bedroom peeling off each other's clothing. He sucked on my tits while I undid his belt. I had to slow things down a bit so I asked him to take off the rest of his clothes and sit down on the bed... I don't know if I was still debating things or not. Part of me wanted to run out of there and go straight back home; but another part of me wanted to see what would happen."

"I made Henry promised several times not to talk about what was going to happen. He promised up-and-down that he would not say anything further laughed about it saying he did not want to start a fight in the gym. My hands did not seem to be under my own control as I removed my clothing. Henry was naked by that time and I could not believe how muscular and tight and black his body looked. I knew more than the taboo of marriage was about to be violated."

At this point my wife and Karen remembered that I still existed and Karen suggested that we continue this conversation in the living room, an idea my wife endorsed heartily. The two women sat on the couch while I was forced to stand up, my wife again reminded me to keep my hands at my side at all times.

Karen looked over at my rising erection "My but it is a small thing," she said laughing giving it a small pat with her hand. Both her and my wife laughed, "I don't know how you managed all these years."

"He does have his uses around the house, and after all it was kind of his idea in the first place!" she said rubbing it in to my anguish because in truth it was my fault; but I also questioned had my internet explorations encouraged her to discover her own fantasies. Deep down underneath it all I wondered if it was something she had wanted to do all along. She did seem to relish her new dominant role.

"Naked except for my stockings and garter belt I got down on my knees in front of him. It was amazing how much attention he paid to me as I wrapped my hand around his huge cock. I had done it before in his truck, but now with the lights on it was something else. I gave it a few pumps up-and-down to him let them know I was there. Then I lowered my mouth to give it a kiss. All the time I could see how much bigger it was than my husband's," she said knowing the pain and jealousy it would cause me. Paradoxically it also excited me which I think is one of the key elements to all cuckold fantasies; but in this case it was becoming now and forever my reality.

"Wow! That is so exciting, I remember the first time I did it but my husband was there watching."

My wife give a little smirk saying that in the future I would watch, "But in a way this doubles his agony," she sipped her coffee and then said: "Too bad other things can't be doubled!" This led them to laugh yet again at my expense.

"When I took his cock in my mouth it barely fit. I took your advice and put one hand around the base and took it in as deep as I could. It tasted so manly. It is the only way I could describe it. He looked down at me and ran his fingers through my hair and brushed my cheek. Then he got me up and had me sit on the bed as he licked my pussy. I know a lot of women say black guys don't want to eat pussy but he definitely did."

"Then when I could not take it anymore he got up and went to his bedside table and took out some condoms and handed me one. My hands trembled so much that I could barely open the wrapper. That is why the next time I do it maybe you should open the wrapper," she said looking at me.

"Or even slip it on him!" added Karen.

Both women laughed at my discomfort and embarrassment. Karen went on to joke about how I should be trained to get the stud ready and clean up after him.

"I managed to roll that rubber onto his cock, and even though it was designed for men who are extra big it seemed to fit way too snug. He spread my legs wide, holding them up as he pushed against me. This was the moment you have been waiting for dear so listen good," she said, "I felt his massive dark cock press against me and then came the point of no return- it slid inside of me. What you exclusively owned was now his and boy did he ever use it. He fucked me for hours deeper and harder than I have ever been fucked before and well you know the rest. Oh and if you are keeping track of what I did by the condoms I left you I should let you know your count is one short as I blew him and swallowed his cum before I left to go home."

I did not know if I could take any more but they had other plans for me.

"Take off your clothes, now!" Karen ordered, I stood still until my wife told me to do what she said.

I stripped down to my panties, but Karen ordered me to remove them also. "Well it's not horrible but it's not huge either she said, smacking my cock.

"Bring over that waste paper basket. Now I understand that the first time you saw your wife actually play with a black cock she made you jerk off into a garbage pail. Is that true?"

I nodded remembering the time in the back of the porn shop.

"Good now show your wife what a good little cuckold you are by jerking your load into that can," Karen said as she undid the buttons on her blouse, she looked over at my wife and she did the same; the women stood before me topless. Karen's tits were far bigger than my wife's by at least a cup size or two. They kneaded their breasts in front of me. My wife put her tits in front of my face and then snatched them away laughing saying that they were not for me anymore.

"You know why?" she said sweetly, I knew but I had to ask her, "Because they are exclusively for men who are big, black and better than you will ever be. Sorry honey that is the truth," she said as I shot a monster sized load into the garbage can.

My wife handed me a paper towel to clean up but did not invite me to get dressed.

"You know it is a good evening to go out," said Karen as my wife agreed taking out the pink male chastity device and locking my cock in.

"Fortunately I brought my clothing over said Karen, as she started to strip. My wife went to the bedroom to find an outfit to wear, choosing a tight black sweater and leather skirt.

Karen told me to help my wife on with her stockings, I was inches away from her pussy but knew I could no longer touch it without her permission, what was once mine I had schemed to give away and had succeeded. I fastened her garter belt. Then I slid panties on for both women. I helped Karen on with her black leather dress and while she put on her shoes my wife had me help her on with her sweater and skirt. The bra she had on pulled her cleavage up to good effect made even better by her tight sweater.

Totally ignoring my feelings my wife put on the last of her makeup and grabbed her purse telling me not to wait up but to keep my phone by my side.

A half hour later I got a buzz on the phone with a message that my wife and Karen were at the club. A picture followed of my wife at the bar, then nothing for an hour as I fell into my routine of cleaning the house while waiting for my wife to call next.

I received a short video clip of my wife on the dance floor dancing with a black guy, they danced very close together and I think I saw her actually brush his crotch with her hand while up there. My cock throbbed but it was trapped in the chastity device and my wife had the key.

The next photo was of the group at a restaurant, somebody else had to have taken the photograph. In a way it just added to my anguish as much as the sex; the thought of my wife feeling free enough to go out in public with someone else.

The next call I got was from Karen when they had gone back to her house. I could hear some laughing in the background on the part of my wife. I was told not to wait up but that they would be back in a few hours. I could hear the men laughing in the background.

The agony was terrible; I was surprised when in a few hours later when the doorbell rang, it was my wife and Karen. I could see there were cum stains on both of the women's dresses. Karen went to get the key to unlock my chastity device.

"Honey, I realize that we have been a bit too hard on you," she said opening her sweater, so here is the deal, we are going to let you fuck us both, taking turns, but there is something you are going to have to do first," she said as Karen slipped off her dress and bra."

In the light their boobs had a certain sort of shine from which I could tell the guys must have cum on their tits. From their purses each took two knotted condoms. Karen commented that normally she went bareback but not this time; they wanted to show what sort of sluts they had been.

Karen came over to me and kissed me assertively telling me to be a good little cuck. I had at another time tasted my own seed, but never someone else's. She held up her tit and told me to lick it, to clean it even more assertively. I wanted to gag but she did not back down.

"If you don't do it now it is going to be a long time until you have some real pussy so you better think of what you want," my wife barked at me.

My tongue went out and licked Karen's nipple, I tasted the odd salty taste and gagged a bit more, making them both laugh, as that same funk is what I had wanted my wife to swallow.

I licked clean each of Karen's breasts to her satisfaction. Then I licked my wife's tits for what seemed like the first time in months. "That's it!" she purred. Lick that cum off. Perhaps one day soon you will get some straight from the source," I became alarmed but they just laughed

My wife had me get down on the floor. Karen squatted on me and sat down on my cock, making a small "Oh!" noise she commented that it was so tiny and began to bounce down up and down on it. The relief I felt was unimaginable as before this I only had my hand and that was on rare occasions, this island of relative normalcy made me realize how far my sex life had drifted from it.

Karen who looked down at me and said "Open your mouth!" then she spit into it; I tried to close my mouth. She stopped fucking me and pinched my nipples hard telling me I knew the consequences if I refused.

"Open up dear!" she said and leaned forward like a vampire about to bite a victim, then she spit into my mouth again. Karen started bouncing up and down on my cock again, just as I readied myself to cum my wife leaned down and spit into my mouth and I swallowed it back just as my cock came inside of Karen. They both joked that someday I might be made to swallow something else; then laughed again.

Karen commented that I had shot a big load for a guy with such a small cock. Karen stood on top of me working my cock with her pussy muscles alone until it was hard again. Then my wife, finally got on top of my cock and let myself slide into her.

"Just remember, since the last time you have been inside of me two other men, two black men have been inside of me also," she said.

Karen squatted her pussy down on top of my face ordering me to eat the "cream-pie" I had left inside of her. It was humiliating but it bothered me less than licking their tits clean.

I came all too quickly inside of my wife who then switched places with Karen as I was made to clean her out also. When the women were done with me they had me get up, but did not let me clean myself off and ordered me to make some coffee for them.

As I turned to leave Karen grabbed my cock and said "Such a good little slave! You don't think I could buy him? Do you?"

My wife laughed and said, "No but you can barrow him. You know I have made up my mind I am going to get that boob job I have wanted to get," I was a bit shocked she looked at me and said teasingly, "Think about how many other men are going to stare at them," as my cock rose up again they both laughed at me. Little did I know my humiliation was just going to begin.

dr13bone
dr13bone
1,532 Followers