Dearest Diary

Story Info
Son moves back in with his mother.
3.4k words
3.85
80.3k
16
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Selected entries from Evelyn Mercer's Diary:

June 23rd

Dearest Diary. My sweet Kenneth is coming back home!! My little baby boy is moving back in with me. It is sad that he lost his job and has all those student loans. But I am so very excited to have him back! It will be so nice to have a man around the house again. I started clearing out the big bedroom on the first floor for him. What a blessing!

June 28th

Dearest Diary. I have been so happy since my sweet baby boy moved back in. He now has all of his stuff here. Moved from his little apartment. I hope he likes it here. I've been working hard to make him feel at home. Oh. Funny story. I was cleaning his room today. He'd left his computer on. One of those smaller kinds that folds up. Anyhoo. I looked over and there were some dirty pictures on the screen. Oh my. Not sure what a MILF is or why you'd want to hunt one. It must have come up on his computer screen by accident. I've heard all kinds of stories about the things on AOL and the world wide web thingie. Spam and things taking over your computer. Well, I know my sweet boy is all grown up now. So hopefully he won't be too shocked by that kind of thing. Maybe he'll ask me about it. I hope not though. But I do hope he's ok. I certainly won't bring it up. Don't want to embarrass him.

July 8th

Dearest Diary. It has been so wonderful having Kenneth back home. Hard to believe he grew up so fast. It is great having him around the house. Still a few bumps in the road though. I need to do better. I was a bad mom today. Not on purpose of course. I walked into his bedroom to put away his clean laundry. Silly me forgot to knock. I just barged right in. Not thinking. Oh my. Kenneth was on his bed and wasn't wearing any clothes. His legs were spread apart and he was tickling his pickle. He had on headphones and was watching something on his folding computer. I froze for a minute, kicking myself because I was so insensitive to his privacy. I put down the laundry basket, said sorry (he probably couldn't hear me) and turned to leave. Clumsy me knocked into a chair. My poor baby looked up (surprised) and stopped his self love. Such a healthy boy. Oh my. I stared briefly and then rushed out. I shouldn't have embarrassed him like that. He's a young man with natural urges. He must not have met any nice, young ladies around here yet. Got to make sure the plumbing still in order though. Ha, ha. He must be lonely, poor thing. I won't mention it to him. Don't want to embarrass anyone. But I will try to keep him company best I can. But what young man really wants to hang out with his mother. Ha,ha. He needs a nice girl to settle down with.

July 21st

Dearest Diary. I thought I was the forgetful one. It must run in the family. Ha, ha. Today Kenneth left his new camera in my bathroom by accident. Good thing for him I found it. It was under a pile of towels near my shower. You almost couldn't see it. I didn't mention it to him. I just put it back in his room. I'll bet he takes wonderful pictures. But the camera is so small. I don't see how there's enough room for the film. Good thing he knows about all that stuff. Such a bright boy. Maybe he's taking a photography class. I think he'd enjoy that. He should have a nice hobby. And maybe he could meet a nice young lady who also likes cameras.

August 3rd

Dearest Diary. Kenneth has been here for sex weeks, I mean six weeks. Every day has been a blessing having my sweet boy back home. So nice having dinner with him. Watching TV. I'm in heaven. Something funny happened today. Hardly worth mentioning. But it was funny so I will. This evening I couldn't find my reading glasses and thought Kenneth might know where they were. I am so forgetful sometimes. I called to him from the top of stairs to ask him. He said he couldn't hear me and came to the bottom of the stairs. He was wearing a robe that I'd given him. It looked nice on him. But after a few seconds I noticed that his robe was hanging open. His naughty bits were just hanging out there. Oh my. I don't think he even realized his twig and berries were peeking out. I didn't want to embarrass him. But I must admit I was a bit flustered once I saw everything out free and easy like that. It certainly has been a long time since a man has paraded his family jewels around this house. Maybe too long. Ha, ha. But it is awfully hot out. So I don't blame him for not wearing much. I'm getting off track. We didn't talk for very long. I finally found my glasses in the pocket of my jacket. Silly me.

August 17th

Dearest Diary. Oh my. Another little oopsie by mommy today. Well. I was putting away clean towels in the bathroom downstairs. The door wasn't closed so I didn't think anything of walking right in. I should have been more careful. As I walked in, my Kenneth was standing there naked as a jaybird (Actually, he still had his pants around his ankles. A jaybird with pants? Ha, ha.) He had a small pair of scissors and was trimming his pubic hair. He said sorry about the door or something like that, but didn't seem too surprised. I said I'd be more careful in the future but that it looked like he was doing a good job with the trim. I closed the door. I was embarrassed. His little soldier was nearly standing at attention after I walked in. It was certainly bigger than his father's. Although I guess a mother shouldn't notice such things. Ha, ha. He is certainly in good shape though. I'm so proud of my baby boy. His wife will be a lucky woman.

September 18th

Dearest Diary. Something funny happened today. I'm not sure why Kenneth has recently taken to using the upstairs bathroom. The one down the hall from my bedroom. Maybe I'm not keeping his downstairs bathroom clean enough for him. I must remember to check. Oh dear. Anyhow, this evening I was taking a long, warm bath upstairs. It felt so good. No bubbles though. But I must have forgotten to lock the door. Although I never had any problem before. Forgetful Kenneth opened the door and walked right into the bathroom just as I got out of the tub. Oh, silly me. What a scene. The poor boy had to see his mother standing there just as naked as the day she was born. My fun bags, ham hocks, and secret garden exposed to all the world. Lordy me. But he was a good sport about it and didn't seem too horrified. Ha, ha. I mean, I think I am in pretty ok shape for a woman my age (I do still turn at least one or maybe two heads if I gussy up, although I must remember vanity IS a sin) but I still felt guilty about putting him in that position. I must be more careful in the future. He's been so down about not finding a job and having to borrow money. So I can't do anything to discourage him. I must be more supportive.

September 24th

Dearest Diary. I am so upset with myself. Just last week I was telling myself I must be more respectful of Kenneth's privacy. I need to be more careful. This evening I walked into the family room to watch some TV. Poor Kenneth must have been so tired from his day. He'd fallen asleep on the couch. He looked so content sleeping there. My sweet little boy. His robe had fallen open while he napped. Well, maybe before he fell asleep. He didn't really have it on, I guess. More like he was on top of it. Anyhow, my poor dear looked cold. Just there with nothing to keep him warm. And his legs were spread apart so that his little who who dilly was right out there in the open. I wanted to put a blanket over him. But then I figured I didn't want to embarrass him. Then he'd know I'd seen him here in his birthday suit. My baby boy is in good shape though. Well, a little pooch, but it is so adorable. I walked over to take a closer look. I just did it without thinking. Oh dear. What would have happened if my hand had accidentally brushed against him while he slept. I'd just die of embarrassment. I wouldn't dream of doing something like that. Silly me.

October 1st

Dearest Diary. Another funny thing happened today. So you get to hear about it. My dear sweet Kenneth helped me unload the groceries from the trunk of my car today. So helpful. I was so appreciative after he put the bags on the counter. He went to head back to his videogames. But first I gave him a nice, big thank you hug. His arms are so strong. It lasted longer than I thought it would. Then I went to give my sweet boo a kiss on the cheek. This is so funny. Somehow. Well, I guess my aim was off. Or he might have moved. Anyhow, we ended up kissing full on the lips. How funny! I must have surprised him. His mouth was slightly open. And I think I even felt his tongue spring out just a little bit. What a hoot. Someone who didn't know any better could have thought he was giving me a Yankee nickel. How silly. But that would, of course, never happen. Not with my sweet little boy. I mean, don't get me wrong. Any woman would be happy to get to first base with such a handsome, desirable young man. Of course he is all that. It's just silly to think he'd do that with his broken down mother. Ha, ha. I hope he meets a nice girl soon.

October 19th

Dearest Diary. So, Kenneth IS taking a photography class. Online or something. I'm so glad he's got a hobby. Of course, I want to support him. Anything for my baby boy. I just still can't believe what I did today. Just can't believe it. But of course I wanted to help him out. So I took a deep breath and did it. I sure did. He needed someone to help him with an assignment. And he asked to take pictures of me. Of course I agreed. But I could sense he was nervous about something. He said they had to be nudie pictures. That was a surprise. But then, of course, this is for a real art class, not smut. More like in that Titanic movie. But I guess that was painting or drawing or something. Ha, ha. I asked why he didn't get some nice, young girl in the neighborhood to pose for him. He said that is what everyone does. He thinks this would be different. Set him apart. And he said I'd look even better anyhow. What a sweet boy.

Well, he made sense so I agreed to do it. I said to do it now, before I lost my nerve. I put on some make up. (Warpaint I call it. Ha, ha.) He had me pose on the living room couch. He gave me some baby oil to rub on my body. Said it would help with the lighting or something. I hadn't put on baby oil since I tanned in high school. Lordy my. Anyhow, I was pretty nervous as I took off my clothes and oiled up. Kenneth was very polite and just watched without saying anything. He must have taken pictures of me for over an hour. He is so thorough. I'll bet he aces this class. I got more comfortable after a few minutes. He is so good at this. Having me get in different poses. Moving my arms and legs to get the poses just right. Even touching up my baby oil for me. So sweet and attentive. He told me the pictures turned out perfect and that he couldn't have a prettier model. He was just being polite, of course. Such a good boy. He offered to show me the pictures. I blushed. But of course I couldn't possibly look at them. To help with his assignment was one thing. That's art. But I didn't want to look at myself. I hope he gets an A+. He deserves it.

November 9th

Dearest Diary. I hadn't been to see a movie in a theater in years. I'd almost forgotten what it was like. The movie was ok. A bit too much of "the sexy" for me. What happened to modesty? I've never seen more girly bits, sweater puppies, and baby makers than I saw in that movie. Oh my. Oh my. Parts of it seemed almost pornographic to me. I should have walked out. I could barely keep my eyes on the screen. But it was nice seeing it with Kenneth. And I couldn't leave him there. He seemed so excited about this film. It must be real art. Anyhow, he must have thought I was cold. I guess it was a bit chilly in the theater. (But I was strangely warm for some reason.) He'd asked me to wear a skirt. I don't know why. But anything for me sweet boy. I'd forgotten I had anything that short. So I guess maybe my legs were a little bit chilled. Maybe he was right. He was nice and put his arm around me and pulled me to him to keep me warm. Sweet, but really not necessary. But I didn't want to hurt his feelings, so I let him pull me in. His arm must have fallen asleep though. His hand slipped several times and fell into my chest. A couple of times even brushing against my mary ellens, once even touching one of my pointer sisters. Silly me. My fault for not wearing a bra. Anyhow, my poor sweetheart. He so wanted to make sure I was warm enough. And he must have known I was uncomfortable during the sex scenes. He put his hand on my bare leg to comfort me during those scenes. Such a gentleman. He must not have realized how close he was to my cave of wonders. Things even started to wake up a bit down there. Ha, ha. But I didn't want to embarrass him, so I didn't take his hand away. He's been down lately still with no job and all and the movie really seemed to perk him up. Whew. Quite a day. Ha, ha.

December 8th

Dearest Diary. Rough day at work. I got home and was so tired and sore today. So much stress I needed to release. Things got better once I took off my shoes (should have worn flats today), got out of my clothes, and put on my robe. Kenneth was so sweet. He offered to give me a shoulder rub after dinner. Usually I wouldn't impose on him like that. He's so sweet. But today my neck was really tight. The rub felt wonderful. He has very talented hands. And really relaxed me. It was funny. I was SO relaxed that it wasn't until later that I realized at some point my robe had fallen from my shoulders and Kenneth was rubbing my bare shoulders and back. It felt really good though. I didn't want to embarrass him and make a big deal out of it.

I really ought to get a professional massage at some point. Kenneth did very well though. Maybe he should get a job doing that! His touch was so tender. At some point he even unhooked my bra. He must have thought it was cutting into my skin. But it wasn't necessary, it felt fine. I don't know how long he ended up working on my neck and shoulders. Such endurance. He really took care of my stress. I will sleep well tonight! He offered to give me a massage in bed to help me sleep. So sweet. That would have been nice, but of course I couldn't ask him to do that. I told him he'd done plenty already and that I'd have no trouble sleeping at all. What a good boy. Taking such good care of his old mother. I really hope he finds a nice girl to settle down with soon. He's such a catch! But, of course, all mothers think that about their little boys.

December 24th

Dearest Diary. It is sooo cold. Our heater stopped working. It just went off like it had no power. Kenneth said he looked at it but couldn't figure it out. I'm no help. I don't even know how to find the fuse box. Ha, ha. They still have those, right? Anyhow, there's no way we'll get a repairman out until after Christmas.

It was so cold inside. I think I said that. I put on a coat and gloves to keep warm. Kenneth really enjoyed dinner. It was fun. I even drank a whole glass of wine. I may have been a bit tipsy. After dinner Kenneth pulled out a big, thick blanket so we could keep warm while watching television. It was definitely warm under the blanket, and Kenneth kept close to share his body's warmth. So thoughtful. It got so warm under the blanket I could take off my coat and gloves. Kenneth must be more tolerant of cold than I am. He just had on his favorite robe and slippers under the heavy blanket. Kenneth pulled me close to him to keep me warm. So diligent. So good to his mother. As we watched the movie I must have gotten a bit sleepy, maybe even dozed off briefly. Must have been the wine. Ha, ha. Then I realized I was nearly lying on top of Kenneth. Poor dear. I must have been crushing him. He was so kind he didn't complain a bit. But it was certainly warm and comfy in that position.

Toward the end of the movie I thought something in Kenneth's pocket was poking me. I reached down to reposition my body. Funny story. It wasn't something in his pocket. I'd forgotten he only had on a robe. It must have fallen open at some point. Probably my moving around too much while I briefly dozed off. Poor dear. It is so funny thinking back on it. I ended up touching my own son's, well you know what. So very firm and smooth. Sigh. Not the proper thing for a mother to think about of course! I'd never do that. Well, once I realized where my hand was I froze. Kenneth was a dear and pretended he didn't notice my clumsiness. I didn't want to pull away too quickly. So I slowly eased it off of him and let my hand rest on his hip. He was kind enough not to acknowledge my faux pas and we stayed like that until the end of the movie. His firmness still pressed against my body. I hope it wasn't too uncomfortable for him. Such a good boy. Anyhow, I think my mistakenly and accidentally touching him was understandable given how close we had to stay to keep warm. Kenneth's hands brushed against my body as well. But just a few times. Really not that much. And I did likewise and pretended not to notice.

Anyhow, almost time for bed. Kenneth is so sweet. He offered to sleep in my bed tonight to conserve body heat. I would never have thought of that. He's so thoughtful. He also said he read in a book that it is warmer to sleep without any bedclothes on. I'm not sure how that works. And of course I've ever slept all nudie before. But it is worth a try to help keep warm. Clever AND considerate. What a wonderful son. I really hope he finds a nice girl.