Dearest Mistress

Story Info
A pet's letter to her Mistress.
808 words
4
6.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note:

This is my first submission to lit, and I welcome any constructive feedback. This is an actual letter I wrote to share my thoughts and feelings with my Mistress when we had not been able to be together as much as we would've liked due to illness. Hope you enjoy. -T

*****

My dearest Mistress,

I pray that I am not overstepping, I just wanted to express just how much I've missed O/our scenes together. I will make no requests, as that is not my place, as Your pet.

When we first started I was inexperienced and yet You were so patient in my training. You taught me how I should kneel and wait for You and how to lie across your lap to receive a spanking. (I know I perfected that quickly as I took longer to master other tasks like lying still while you teased me).

You have always been protective and have gone above and beyond to make me feel safe while we play reminding me every time of O/our safe words and the tools you have within reach should You need to undo my binds quickly. I know I have at times been greedy in my needs and yet You have indulged them. I know I have not always been Your perfect princess, but I hope that I have pleased You enough that it has just been a matter of life's other events and schedules that have kept us from this side of O/our relationship.

I love You, my Mistress. Your soft and beautiful though very powerful body. The way You can silence me or make me squirm and moan with simply a look. The sound of Your sultry voice when I am blindfolded and restrained on O/our bed. The feel of Your hot, skilled mouth and tongue on my body. When you leave me in suspense to just wait for Your command or Your presence. The feel of Your fingers or Your cock inside of me. I Love all of it, all of You.

I know that Your sexual needs and desires are sated far easier and more quickly than Your needy slut. I know that watching me writhe and struggle to catch my breath as I cum for You is enough at times. But it would humble me so to be given Your permission to worship Your body. To be allowed to lick Your silken folds and nibble at Your clit. It would be the highest honor to be granted permission to enter Your body and bring you as much pleasure as You grace me with. I would do anything You asked to bring You pleasure.

As I am writing this letter, I feel that I must confess this to You. I have been a greedy, horny cum slut Mistress. In the last week I have indulged my own desires and have touched and fucked Your pussy to orgasm. Being so selfish and needy, I read and listened to erotic stories. I let another's voice direct my actions and instruct me to cum. my slutty pussy too eagerly obliged with rippling contractions on command as I rubbed my clit hard and fast while pumping two fingers in and out of Your dripping sex. I know that if W/we had been playing recently, my orgasms would be Yours to take, demand, or deny. I am aware that this confession will likely bring a punishment upon me. I leave that as always to Your discretion and will accept it willingly.

While I did orgasm and feel some degree of relief I will also admit that it was not nearly as satisfying as when I am with You. When You are dominating me, I become so aroused, I can't even describe it. When You deny me my pleasure, it builds within my body and I always want to please You and hold it back as long as I can. And when You finally permit me, the release is intensely sweet as I squirt and gush cum all over our bed and Your hand or Your cock. That is the type of release that I have been needing, craving. And if You should decide that I deserve that pleasure I would be the happiest, luckiest pet in the world. My cheeks burn with a blush for I can picture the grin that would be on Your beautiful mouth if You knew how wet I am even now, as I compose this letter.

I am so pleased that You chose me as Your princess. I am Yours and I submit to You and Your desires. When You are feeling better and when You see fit, I hope that we may play again and that You will allow me to please and obey You.

Signed with love, forever Yours,

Your pillow princess, pet and cum slut.