Death Becomes Them

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When you guys are through makin' out could I have my money?" I ask petulantly. "A girls gotta make a livin' ya know."

They turn and look at me, his eyes shining as he gazes on what he believes to be helpless prey. He rises from the bed and opens his bag of toys. There is the red satin ribbon that I know so well. "I have your payment right here," he growls. "Hold her arms, Annalise."

"Why, Damien? What are you going to do to this woman?"

"I am going to free her from the pathetic life she leads. I am their lover, their redeemer and their savior from their pitiful existence; I release them from their miserable bondage."

Their eyes meet and Annalise smiles. They are two of a kind, soul mates most foul, living to torture and kill. He stops as he sees the predatory look in his wife's eyes, they mirror his own and they both smile, he knows now why Annalise is whoring, she is hunting just like he does. She turns and pins my arms to the bed. "Hey, what are you guys doing'?" I ask in a frightened tone, knowing it will spur them on. "I want my money. I just want my money. Please don't hurt me," whimpering just a bit.

He wraps the ribbon around my throat, tightening it as she crushes her lips upon mine, a smothering kiss as he begins to choke the life from me. I struggle futilely in their grasp, my strangled breathing sexually exciting them. Now, for the last moments of their lives, they glory in their first kill together and their very last kill. Though they do not know that yet. I abandon the whore's body and it goes limp. I have need for another form now and begin to reshape the young girl into a large, muscular man while they fling themselves off of me, not understanding what is happening to them. Clinging to each other in terror, their fear etched on their faces. Oh, how I love to see that.

I rise from the bed, towering over them, muscles rippling on my huge frame. I grasp them by their necks and fling them on the bed; they are paralyzed with fear and lie submissively as I tie them to the bed with the ropes from Damien's bag. I have wanted to fuck and dominate these two since I first encountered them, now it is time to satisfy my lust before they take the final journey with me. I take pity on them, a puckish conceit of mine, and retrieve a tube of lubricant from Damien's bag along with his largest dildo. They kiss and whisper encouragement to one another, gasping as they feel the cool lubricant on their puckered holes. I piston my fat cock in Annalise's wet pussy, listening to her moans, but I am only preparing her for the main event. I pull my cock from her pussy and drive it into her ass. She screams in pain and Damian screams with her as I push the dildo deep in his ass at the same time.

I fuck their asses hard and fast, their screams fading into moans as pleasure overcomes pain. Soon they are pushing their asses onto my cock and the dildo, gasping as I withdraw and slide my cock in Damien's ass and fuck Annalise's with the dildo. They kiss passionately and attempt to hug each other as I ream their virgin assholes. I feel the cum building in my balls and I hump them one after the other, their sighs and moans music to my ears. I am cumming with an intensity I have never experienced before, pumping a load of sticky cum into Damien's gaping asshole. Before the next surge bursts from me, I thrust my cock in Annalise's open ass, pumping another load inside her.

I am spent, my body weak from its exertions, my limbs shaking. I pull my softening cock from Annalise's asshole and fall back on the bed. Still tied together, they kiss and murmur to each other. I have enjoyed myself immensely, but it is time. My corporeal frame fades into nothingness and I become my true self. Damien and Annalise's bonds dissolve and they rise from the bed, wondering what has happened and where I have gone. I appear, touch their foreheads and their souls spring free. As their bodies crumple to the shabby carpet, they walk with me into my realm of velvet nothingness.

Was that not a wonderful story? I thought you might enjoy it. Now it is time for you to go on your journey. My assistants will see you on your way. Why yes, it is the pair of which I spoke. Now let me see, would you prefer the bright red satin ribbon or the soft pillow?

12