Death of a Master Ch. 04

Story Info
Valerie and Sally are stalked by a mysterious stranger.
14.7k words
4.63
24.6k
1

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/07/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dweaver999
dweaver999
1,298 Followers

Chapter 4

Calm Before the Storm

The slave was in serious pain by now. Hours had gone by and her muscles were aching. Her legs were no longer able to stand her on her toes; resulting in her shoulders being pulled mercilessly by the suspension. Time had little meaning beyond her having been bound like this for longer than she could ever remember before. Part of her was happy at her predicament. He only pushed her to what He was sure she could endure. In the past, though, He had always been present when she suffered; his laughter and voice letting her know how pleased he was at her acceptance of his cruelty. The slave fed off his needs for inflicting pain. She drew strength from the snarl of his voice and the brutality in his face when he unleashed his demon upon her. Today, her source of strength was gone. Searching inside herself, the slave drew on her memories of their past; of the times when he reveled in her pain and humiliation, and drew strength from those times. She would make Him proud; she would accept and embrace all he had to inflict upon her. He would see.

*****

One week earlier…

Dressed professional as ever, Valerie Burbon walked into Delgrasi's offices and smiled at Imogene. "Morning Imogene. How was your weekend?"

"It was fantastic, Ms. Burbon. Mr. Freshi is back from his sick leave."

"So how is the old codger?"

"He looks great, though he's obviously still sore from the surgery. He's been bringing Susan in with him to go places for him."

"I thought that was Mary's job?"

"Oh, not that kind of going places. I guess he's not suppose to strain his torso any and Mary's been too busy to be his arms and hands for him. The regular secretarial stuff got short shifted with her filling in for him directly."

"Ah, I can see how that might have happened. Lord knows I'd be lost without June's constant presence."

As she picked up her day sheet from June and seeing she had her first half hour free, she asked, "June, will you buzz Calvin's office and see if he's free to see me for a few minutes?"

"Right away, Ms. Burbon."

Valerie was just opening her email when June came back with, "Ma'am, Mr. Freshin says he has 15 minutes he can spare right now."

Valerie hurried down the halls where Mary waved her in, never looking up from her typing. Inside, Calvin was sitting at his desk, looking at something on his computer while Susan, naked, was kneeling at his side. Calvin looked up with a smile while Susan kept her attention on her Master, smiling at Val's entrance, none the less.

"Good morning Calvin. How was your vacation?" she asked with a giggle.

"Vacation, my ass," he retorted. "Stuck in bed with orders to not strain myself in any way. Do you realize that I went ten days without whipping Susan even once. Not only that, I couldn't fuck her either. Thank God she has a perfectly serviceable mouth."

By the time she'd sat down, Valerie could make out a pattern of welts on Susan's back. She recognized the results of one of Calvin's favorite floggers; one with narrow, hard tails that caused plenty of pain.

"I can see you've been making up for lost time, though. Those are some very pretty marks, Susan."

"Thank you, Mistress. I'm so glad Master is able to use me fully again."

"I know the feeling, little slave." Turning back to Calvin, Valerie continued with her reason for seeing him. "It looks like the Pony Fair was a success. Ridgeview will likely be not only advertising in The Paddock, but developing product lines designed specifically for pony play."

"Really? I was hoping he'd see the willingness and clear his company for advertising their existing gear. How did you talk him into product development in so short a period of time?"

"It wasn't me, really. It was the pony girls themselves. He attended several toy workshops and was appalled at what was being used on some of the girls. I think he began to see it as almost a moral imperative to make the sport safer. I think his intention is to first develop a human pony bit that won't be a danger to the girls' teeth and jaws."

"This is great! Keep me informed of how things develop with the ads and product lines. I should have one of our writers do an article on the upcoming ads and products. This is a big development for the lifestyle; on par with Sears® agreeing to carry a line of bondage frames in their furniture section."

"Like that'll happen any time soon. But I take your meaning. I'll keep you up to date and have June forward you contact information for Ridgeview."

"Thanks, Valerie. Say, would you and Sally be interested in a play party this week?"

"I'd be delighted. I'll have to clear it with Master, but I don't see any problems. Who else is coming?"

"I don't think you know any of them. They're all part of the no safe word crowd. I've played with them in the past and there shouldn't be any worries about Sally's safety. I'm planning on Wednesday evening."

"I won't worry. I trust you Calvin."

Valerie's day was busy; having to catch up on work that had piled up during her absence. By the time she was walking out of the offices at six that evening, she was exhausted. Sally greeted her at the door and recognized Valerie's condition immediately. She led Val to the couch and, laying her down on it, started to give Valerie a massage. Soon Valerie was in a blissful rest, not quite a sleep, but resting as if she was.

"Long day, Mistress?"

"You know it. This is why I've always hated business trips. No matter how much you try to stay in touch with the office, there's always a load of work that just didn't get done while you're gone."

"Dinner's already in the oven, Mistress; chicken parmesan that's going over pasta."

"Sound's yummy. Anything for dessert?"

"I thought you might like a long, teasing orgasm before bed."

"You think of everything, my little slave. I think I'll catch CNN before dinner," she added as she rose and reached for the remote. Sally returned to the kitchen to finish dinner while Val caught up on the headlines for the day. The events of the world didn't seem to be impinging upon their lives; something Valerie found reassuring. The previous two years of relative peace in their lives was a blessing after the nine months prior to then.

With the news caught up on, Valerie called Charles to ask about Calvin's play party. "Master, how are you this evening?"

"Well, Valerie. And you?"

"Tired, Master. There's always so much work to catch up on after a business trip. I wanted to ask you permission to go to a play party at Sir Calvin's house this Wednesday. He's getting together with a few of his no safe word group."

"That's fine, Valerie. I want you to attend me at the mansion, though, on the weekend."

"Of course Master. I always enjoy serving you."

"Be here Saturday morning by eight."

"Yes, Master. Is there any special attire you wish me to wear?"

"Come naked, with only your coat while you drive."

"Yes, Master. I'm looking forward to the weekend."

"So am I, Valerie. Have a good night."

"Thank you, Master."

At dinner, Valerie addressed Sally, who was being allowed to sit at the table with her Mistress. "Sally, We've been invited to a play party at Sir Calvin's house this Wednesday. Master has already given his permission."

"At Sir Calvin's, Mistress. Does that mean the other slaves will be without a safe word as well?" she asked with a hopeful smile on her face.

"Yes, dear, it does. It's been a while, hasn't it?"

Sally nodded. There were actually few people who played at BDSM without safe words. By far, the majority of the people living in the lifestyle subscribed to the classic paragons of safe play, SSC (safe sane and consensual) and RACK (risk aware consensual kink). Valerie and Sally had, in fact, been brought into this life under such guidelines. Sally's submissive needs had evolved to where she needed to not have a safe word. While Valerie still had a safe word, she hadn't used it for anything except to call attention to a health or safety issue. Charles still played under them, though his allowance for Sally and Valerie to have safety instead of safe words was a sign of his respect for them as submissives.

"Will you…will you be sharing me, Mistress?"

"Yes, Sally, others will be permitted to take you in any way they wish."

"Thank you, Mistress," Sally answered breathlessly.

"Now, I was promised dessert, slave. Let's have it."

"Of course Mistress. If you'll follow me downstairs?"

Sally led Valerie to their basement dungeon, stocked with equipment they'd been gifted with, purchased or made themselves. Once the pair were next to the St. Andrew's Cross, Sally lovingly stripped her mistress, smothering each area of the body with kisses as it was revealed. Once Val was naked, Sally bound her to the cross; tightly enough that Valerie couldn't move.

One of the hardest things for Sally to accept was that Valerie could desire bondage while still being her Mistress. In all the years Sally had been active in the BDSM scene, she'd never encountered a dominant who wanted restraint and sometimes even pain from their submissive. She knew about switches of course; having been a switch prior to meeting Valerie. But in Sally's eyes, even switches weren't bound when they were being dominant. Valerie had insisted on this kind of play numerous enough times that Sally had come to the realization that Valerie's desires for bondage had separated from her submissiveness.

Once Valerie was bound to the cross, straps anchoring her limbs at each joint and two more holding her torso immobile, Sally started caressing her lover. She started with Val's arms, kissing and licking at them, inch by inch, leaving a trail of moisture on each exposed surface. Each writhing finger was treated to its own personal blow job. By the time Sally had moved to Valerie's face, kissing deeply with her exploring tongue, Val was moaning in pleasure. Her pussy was juicing freely and her nipples were erect and craving attention. She knew Sally wouldn't touch her breasts for at least an hour; and her pussy even longer. More importantly, Valerie wouldn't have an orgasm until she demanded one from Sally. That was the game they played in these sessions. Valerie was still in control and could demand anything she wanted while bound by Sally. Valerie's love of being teased was so great that she refused to ask or demand anything until she literally couldn't stand it any more.

Valerie let herself sink into her growing arousal, moaning and writhing to the tight limits of her bonds. Sally's caresses and licking were soft and slow, letting the sensations build at a glacial pace. The hints of pleasure to come were causing Val to try to thrust her body against her lover's hands and tongue for more sensation; more feeling against her horny body. Even the feelings of her bonds restricting her movements was increasing her arousal. Valerie lost all track of time and was startled when Sally stopped and whispered, "Do you want the gag, Mistress?"

Valerie moaned with dread and desire. If she took the gag, she'd be unable to demand her orgasm before a set time limit. But the gag always resulting in mind shattering orgasms as Valerie was taken deeper into arousal than she could force herself. Greedily, she gasped, "Yes, gag me, slave."

"Yes, Mistress. How long?"

"An hour."

The hour wasn't another hour of arousal; it was an hour of teasing beyond then point where Valerie's muffed struggles became desperate. Valerie was asking for an hour of sensuous torture beyond the point she thought she could endure. With a gag that totally covered her mouth, she'd be incapable of changing her mind. As the penis shaped bulb of the gag entered her mouth, she moaned again, knowing she'd be out of her mind with arousal and need by the time her orgasm was given to her.

With Valerie's choice made, Sally returned to her pleasant duty; bringing her tongue and fingers to bear on Valerie's breasts. Again, there were feather light touches; barely enough to be felt. Valerie's already pert breasts and nipples became even more so. Her nipples were like rocks and she shuddered and twitched every time Sally touched one of them; an event that happened far too infrequently in Valerie's opinion. Val's cunt was dripping; her lube running down the inside of her legs. The ache had started and was growing. Her need for touch on her pussy was growing steadily and she knew it would still be some time before Sally deigned to bring so much as a finger there.

Sally would leave and return to Valerie's breasts several times in the next hour, keeping her lover and Mistress at a slow boil of need and desire. Sometimes she was gentle, lavishing adoration on Val's breasts and giving voice to how much the loved pleasing her Mistress. Other times she'd be hard, biting and pinching at the nipples; much to Valerie's joy. Through it all, Valerie's muffled voice was pleading and enthusiastic at the same time. Her hips tried to thrust forward against the strap that held them immobile in its desperation to feel something touch her there.

When there was that first, brief contact with her pussy, Valerie tried to scream her pleasure. The contact was fleeting; a mere finger tip quickly dragged across the pussy lips. Sally knew her mate's body better than anyone; possibly even better than Valerie herself. She could keep Val on the edge for as long as she wanted. When she probed Valerie's sopped pussy with one finger, she knew just how fast and deep she could go to keep Valerie from cumming. Valerie's pussy quivered and strained, trying to maximize the feelings it was receiving. She couldn't, however, steal her climax from her slave. Sally held her at the edge with those first few strokes; hovering at that insufficiency until Valerie's body had adapted and her plateau level increased out from under her.

It was only then that Sally brought her talented mouth to bear on that succulent pussy. As Sally's tongue made its first tentative swipes at the engorged lips staring her in the face, Valerie strained to move in response; her muscles straining against the bonds she wished weren't so tight. She wanted to cum; she needed to cum. Yet, Valerie also wanted more from Sally; more licks, more tongue, more mouth eating at her cunt and giving her pleasure undreamt of. Against every craving of her body, Valerie held herself from pleading into her gag and starting the timer in Sally's mind. Val moaned and struggled; not only against her bindings, but against her desires as well.

Finally Valerie couldn't take it any more. She screamed into the gag, trying to force cogent words out to demand and plead for her orgasm. Sally saw the change and noted the time. She set to driving Valerie absolutely nuts in this last hour by taking Valerie to the edge of orgasm and holding her there for the full hour. Soon Valerie was gasping and crying at the torment she'd condemned herself to. All she could think of was that orgasm; the orgasm that never seemed to come. Her entire body was flush with sustained arousal and her legs were wet from her pussy to her feet. Sally's face was smeared with the evidence of her lover's need and desire. Valerie's clit was hard and protruding. It ached with pain from being blood engorged for so long with no relief.

At the moment the hour passed, Sally took the clit between her teeth and fluttered her tongue across it. Valerie shrieked and tensed, her body exploding in ecstasy and release. Sally thrust two fingers in and found that spot of rougher pussy flesh just beneath her clit and lightly scratched at it, sending Val's orgasm into overdrive. A minute passed with Valerie thrashing to the limits of the straps holding her in place; and still her orgasm continued. Sally released Val's clit and slowed her tongue's ministrations to ease her mistress down from the all consuming climax that rocked her body. As the constant pulses of Valerie's cunt slowed to noticeably separate quivers, Sally withdrew her fingers and reduced her lapping to the outer pussy lips; easing Valerie from her orgasm to hang loose in the straps.

Sally released Valerie from the cross, holding her as she collapsed in exhaustion. Freed from her bonds and with her mouth unplugged for the first time in hours, Valerie whispered, "Thank you, Sally. That was fantastic."

"It was my pleasure, Mistress."

Sally made no mention of her own need. As Valerie's slave, her desires for orgasms were subsumed to Valerie's desires. Valerie was in no condition to give anyone a climax tonight, so Sally went to bed with her lover, unsatisfied; physically at least. Her heart was well pleased, having been able to give much to her Mistress tonight.

That damned beeping from Valerie's alarm went off half an hour earlier than normal the next morning. Sally always made sure to reset it on the night's she gave Valerie a teasing. Valerie's muscles were always sore the next morning from the straining against the ropes and she needed a soak in her bath to be ready for the day to come. Sally rolled out of the bed and ran to the bath to fill Valerie's tub. By the time Val walked in, rubbing the sleep from her eyes, the tub was full of hot, bubbly water.

"Good morning, Mistress."

"Morning, Sally. God, I ache all over. It's worth it, though," she added as she stepped into the water with a hiss.

Gingerly she sat down, letting her body immerse in the soothing heat. While she soaked, Sally bathed her; as much to work the kinks out of Valerie's limbs than to clean her body. Valerie dozed while Sally worked her over, smiling blissfully at the gentle touch of her lover and slave.

It was 45 minutes later when a relaxed Valerie heard Sally's, "Mistress, I'm going to start your breakfast. Can you finish up yourself?"

"Of course, Sally. Thank you for last night and this morning."

After a meal of eggs and sausage, Valerie found herself on the road to Delgrasi's offices. She didn't notice the green sedan that followed her from home; the driver wearing sunglasses the entire time. While Valerie parked in the office's parking lot, the car parked across the street in the lot of the closed down bookstore. The man spent the entire day sitting in his car, watching the publishing house's offices, eating from a cooler on the floor next to him. No one gave the strange sight a second glance; the empty lot was occasionally used by those too cheap to pay for parking at the pay lots. If Valerie had realized she was being followed, she wouldn't have recognized the driver.

Valerie's day was more of the previous day, playing catch up for the week away. By the time, the late afternoon arrived, she'd managed to get current and could look forward to a Wednesday of a more normal pace of business. Given that she wanted to attend Calvin's play party early, she was glad for the extra time she was putting in these past two days; and doubly glad of June's willingness to work the extra hours. Valerie vowed to make it up to her secretary for the time lost with her kids.

The green car followed Valerie home from the office, parking in front of an empty house with a for sale sign in front of it. It stayed there, the man continuing to watch the house through the night; leaving the car only to slip into the empty house to use the bathroom. The man, a private detective, had obtained a key to the house from a contact in the realtor's office. Like many cities these days, Valerie's home town had lost much of the sense of community. Neighbors didn't know each other well, so there wasn't anyone living near Valerie who would have noticed a strange car parked on the street; or rather, those who did notice didn't put any significance to the fact. When the lights went out shortly before 10:00, the car started and drove away.

dweaver999
dweaver999
1,298 Followers