Death of a Master Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Master," Val answered with a smile. Even after three years, Valerie could recall the terror she used to have at the thought of lying down on that stainless steel table, her legs up and spread on the stirrups. A good portion of Valerie's early training had been devoted to overcoming that fear.

Val quickly walked down the stairs and into the room. She stripped her clothes and folded them on a storage table against one wall. She had just knelt next to the table, her head bowed, when the door opened and both Charles and Nadine entered.

Charles came up behind Val and ran his hand through her hair. He grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her head back. Valerie looked up at his face with longing, a pleading expression that begged to be used for his pleasure. Nadine ran her fingers lightly over Valerie's face, letting Valerie suckle on them when they brushed her lips. Charles pulled up on Valerie's hair, drawing a hiss of pain from her as she rose in obedience to his unspoken command. Charles forced Valerie onto the stainless steel table, lifting the rails into their locked position. D-rings quickly locked Valerie's wrists to the crossbars, preventing them from moving in any direction by more than an inch or so. Nadine lifted Val's legs up and out to strap them to the stirrups, leaving her pussy open and exposed. Nadine could see the traces of moisture as Valerie's arousal made itself evident.

Nadine caressed Valerie's legs while Charles strapped her head and waist down to the table. Valerie's hands writhed and pulled against her cuffs as her excitement rose. Her final binding was a blindfold, heightening her sense of helplessness. Charles and Nadine continued to play with her body, their hands touching Valerie in both expected and unexpected places. Valerie moaned and writhed as she endured the increasing arousal with no promise of release soon.

Valerie yelped as the first clamp speared her right nipple. A second lance of pain shot through her as the left nipple was similarly clamped. The pain increased as Charles pulled the clamps up by their chains, tightening the clover style devices. He clipped the ends of the chains to another small chain that was hanging from the ceiling above the table. Nadine kept up the caresses, spurring Valerie's arousal on even as the pain increased.

The part tickle, part pin pricks of the spiked wheel known as a Wartenberg wheel on her legs caught Val completely by surprise and her whole body tried to shift both away from and towards the path of the wheel. Back and forth the wheel rode, never quite taking the same path, and occasionally swapping legs as it passed along that area just between her pussy and ass. The prickling sensations caused by the dozen or so steel micro-lances on the device were almost painful and almost pleasant due to the specific level of pressure Charles used. More could make it just painful while less would make it fully pleasant.. Valerie's mind, unable to decide which the repeated encounters actually was, twisted and squirmed as she cried out with inarticulate noises that even she was unable to determine where indicative of a desire for more or a plea for less.

When Charles stopped, the lingering feelings from the wheel morphed into a pleasant warm tingle that caused her to want more, just to feel the afterglow. The sudden release of the clamps on her nipples resulted in a flare of renewed, if only briefly, pain as the blood rushed back into the recently crushed nubs. Valerie felt someone climbing onto the table above her. Masculine legs pressed themselves between her arms and torso and a cock laid itself on her face. Val's tongue snaked out to give pleasure to her Master. Unable to take it into her mouth due to the angle, she licked and kissed at the phallus laying on her mouth. Charles moved his cock slowly back and forth, allowing Val access to the entire thing, from head to balls.

Once Charles and Val had established a good rhythm, Nadine set up a wheeled table with its wheels locked at the head of Valerie's table (there was a heavy weight on a lower shelf for balance), then climbed up on the table herself. This allowed her to place herself in the doggie position just above Valerie's head and lower herself enough so that Charles' cock was prodding at her entrance. Once she was ready, Charles grabbed her hips and thrust into her. As they fucked, Charles made sure Val's mouth was easily able to reach both his cock and Nadine's pussy.

Valerie, moaning with desire of her own, licked at the cock and cunt above her, relishing the mingled tastes of his precum and her natural juices. Valerie pulled at the bindings on her wrists, wanting to bring her hands up to pull the linked pair closer to her; for while she could reach them with her tongue, she couldn't take them into her mouth. Charles soon emptied his cock into Nadine's cunt. The first spurt he left in her, but he pulled nearly all the way out to make as much of a mess on her pussy as he could.

When Val felt the first drops of cum hit her face, she opened her mouth wide to accept all she could. Charles pulled out, once his orgasm was through, and brought his softening cock to Valerie's face. She took it into her mouth and licked all the fluids she could from it, moaning in desire as the sheer depravity of cleaning another woman from her Master overcame her. Once he was clean, he pulled away and climbed off, ordering, "Val, clean her cunt and bring her off." Nadine dropped her pussy to Val's face and the bound slave eagerly licked at the mixed juices covering Nadine's crotch.

Charles, back on his feet, picked up a short, light, flogger and began to whip Valerie's legs and pussy. Valerie's body jerked with each blow as her already sensitive pussy was subjected to almost painful caresses from the flogger. Her moans gave even more stimulation to Nadine's cunt, triggering her orgasm. A flood of liquid poured over Valerie's face as Nadine's orgasm triggered her own ejaculation (Nadine was sometimes a squirter). With no orders to stop, Val kept up her oral assault on Nadine's pussy, driving the woman to a second orgasm, vocalized with cries signaling a mix of pleasure and pain from the continued stimulation of a now overly sensitive clit.

At Charles' command, Nadine climbed down, leaving Valerie's face soaked in juices that she tried to reach with her tongue. Charles pointed Nadine towards Valerie's cunt, silently ordering her to return the favor to her fellow slave. As Nadine bent to her task, Charles took the Wartenberg wheel and ran it across both of Valerie's breasts. The prickling sensations, combined with the raw pleasure being provided by Nadine, had Valerie in sensory overload. She squirmed out of control, writhing to the limits of the bindings holding her in place. A series of, "Fuck me," and "Oh my God," like comments poured forth as Valerie gave voice, albeit inarticulately, to the feelings being forced upon her.

When her first orgasm hit her, Charles said, "I want more, Valerie, much more." In the back of her mind, she realized she was to have orgasms forced out of her, possibly beyond her ability to stand. Her conscious mind, however, wasn't even aware of Charles' words; but was simply trying to cope with the overwhelming sensations she was experiencing. Only later would she realize that her legs had been aching from trying to repeatedly close against the bonds holding them up and open. She screamed at the top of her lungs when her second climax hit. When Nadine forced a third orgasm from her, she started to plead for an end to the pleasure.

Valerie was covered in sweat, as well as Nadine's and her own pussy juices. Her lungs were heaving as they tried to fill the intense demands for oxygen being made on them. All the while, Charles ran the pinwheel over her breasts, occasionally right over the top of her erect nipples. Nadine's tongue now felt like a fine grit sandpaper on Val's clit and the spikes of the wartenberg felt like nails being driven into her tits. She was openly weeping as she pleaded in a whispered voice for an end to the torment she was enduring.

Charles lifted her blindfold off and leaned in close to her head. "One more, Valerie. I want one more orgasm from you."

"Please, Master," she replied, "please, no more."

"One more, Nadine, and make it hard." he ordered.

As Val wailed in agony, Charles kissed her with a wide open mouth, swallowing her cries. He could feel her body struggling against the renewed assault as Nadine brought her hands into play, plunging fingers into Valerie's pussy and stimulating her g-spot in addition to her clit. Nadine was nearly brutal in the hand fucking she gave Val. Valerie's body shuddered under the near rape while she helplessly responded to Charles' kiss with her tongue dancing alongside his. Her back tried to arch as the painful ecstasy of her fourth orgasm in less than half an hour was pulled out of her.

As she started to come down from her climaxes, Charles and Nadine continued to hold her, now without any overt stimulation, to help her ease back from the intensity they had inflicted upon her. Val's body went limp with relief at the ending of the overwhelming sensations. Gradually, her breathing settled into a more sedate pace. Once she was lying peacefully, Charles released her and removed the blindfold. She gave him a sheepish smile.

"Are you okay, Valerie?" he asked.

"Yes, Master. I just seem to always be surprised when you pull orgasms from me like that. Knowing it's happened before doesn't seem to help much." She lay her head back on the table, sighing. "I'm really worn out too," she added.

"I'm not surprised," Nadine commented. "Orgasms can be hard work. Here, let me help you to the shower," she offered, taking Val's hand as she did.

Both Charles and Nadine helped the exhausted Valerie clean up before putting her to bed for the night. She woke the next morning with that pleasant soreness that reminds her of time spent under the hand of her Master. Charles had already left for his office; needing to be in early to monitor events on some foreign stock exchanges. Nadine joined Valerie for breakfast.

They engaged in some small talk for a short while, but Valerie could sense that there was something on Nadine's mind that she was hesitant to bring up.

"Nadine, are you all; right? Is there anything wrong?" she inquired.

She looked up with her eyes glistening with tears. "I...I don't want everyone to hate me. I didn't mean to."

Valerie smiled, a suspicion forming in her mind. "Nadine, my dear sub, I very much doubt that you could do anything to make everyone hate you. I suspect you're overreacting. Come on, out with it."

Nadine looked down at her plate, her hands moving with agitation in her lap. "I think I've fallen in love with Charles," she admitted, looking up to Val's face.

"Well, it's about time one of you realized that." At Nadine's shocked expression, Valerie added, "Girl, I suspect every one of Charles' slaves knew you two were either in love of getting there for some time now. You do realize that you're his first live in slave, ever?" At her shaking head, Valerie continued. "He's had subs spend the night, or the weekend, but he's never had one stay in the mansion, in submission, for as long as you've been here. You're very special; to both him, and the rest of us. We certainly aren't going to hate you for falling in love with him."

"You're happy about it? But I thought there would be jealousy, or something like..."

"Nadine, if anyone was stupid enough to be jealous of one of Charles' other slaves, they wouldn't last long here, would they. Tell me, assuming this goes to the logical point and you two marry, are you going to be jealous of me when your husband fucks me while I'm strapped to the rape bench?"

"Of course not! He'll be my Master still. I can't set limits on him."

"Exactly, my dear. Neither would any of us. One of the requirements for being his slaves is the ability to accept that there is no expectation of monogamy on either side. No one is going to be jealous of Master finding his soul mate."

Nadine sat back, the tension leaving her body as she realized how silly her worries had been. As she left, Valerie turned towards Nadine again. "Some day, you're going to have to tell me just how you two met. But, now's not the time."

The light rain that had started yesterday afternoon had remained a drizzle into the morning, just enough to dampen the exposed pavement. The first thing she noticed as she climbed out of her car at the office was the dry pavement beneath Mary's car. Shaking her head, Val made her way to her office where June was laying out the preparations for the upcoming busy day of rescheduled appointments.

"June, how long before my first?"

"Good morning, Ms. Burbon. You're a little early; there's about 45 minutes, though you're going to want a few to look over some data before Mr. Phillips arrives."

"Good. I'll be with Mary."

"I noticed her car hadn't left the lot overnight. I she going to be okay?" June asked with concern for the former secretary she'd grown fond of.

"That's going to be up to her. She needs to take better care of herself."

Valerie strode purposely down the Delgrasi halls until she was at Mary's office. Xavier was at his desk, working on his computer. "Ms. Burbon. I don't think she's ready to see anyone this morning."

"I imagine not, but I'm going to see her anyway.," she responded, not even stopping or giving the young assistant a chance to interrupt her. Inside the office, she found the former secretary trying to apply makeup over dark circles under her eyes. Her business outfit was wrinkled, as if it had been slept in, and her hair was matted on one side. Gently closing the door, Val sat down before the clearly exhausted woman. "You don't have the right foundation to cover up the bags; you'll just make it look worse."

Mary set her compact down and leaned back with a sigh. "I fell asleep at my desk. There's just so much to do. I don't know how he survived."

"He survived by not trying to do everything himself. He delegated things; mostly to you. Tell me, of all the things you have to get done, how many of them are things you did for him when you were the secretary?"

Mary leaned back and closed her eyes. Clearly whatever sleep she'd gotten the previous night hadn't been enough. "About half," she answered, opening her eyes after a minute.

Seemingly changing the subject, Val asked, "Why did you hire such an incompetent secretary?"

"What," Mary asked incredulously. "Xavier isn't incompetent."

"You're treating him as if he was. Mary, you've been trying to do both your new job and his job at the same time. Almost everything you did for Calvin is something Xavier should be doing for you now. That's why you hired him.. Valerie leaned forward, arms on the desk, an earnest look on her face. "Mary, you represent Delgrasi publishing, and The Pony's Paddock in particular. What are people going to think when they see you like this? Is this the face you want advertisers and potential writers to think of when they think of your magazine?" she asked, picking up and holding her own compact's mirror to her face.

Mary shook her head, taking the compact and closing the less-than-ideal image it showed her. "You're right, Valerie. It's even worse at home. I've taken so much work home that my house is a mess. I'm probably going to have to call a service to get the housework caught up. Even when I don't take work with me, I'm so worn out that I don't want to cook, clean...anything."

"I know how that feels. Fortunately, I have Sally at home, taking care of all of those little details." Valerie's face froze as a though tried to form, but she lost it and shook her head. "Get through the day, Mary and stop trying to do everything. Let Xavier do the job you hired him for. No one wants to have to replace you right after you got started."

Valerie left, hoping her talk had drummed some sense into the former secretary. The rest of the day was as busy as Wednesday had been with all the rescheduled appointments mixed in with the ones that had already been listed for Thursday. She also managed to tag the photos to the ads they were intended for and send them off to the ad department with the expressed hope that they would have proofs ready by early next week.

When she arrived home, Sally met her at the door with a big hug and a passionate kiss. Once the two came up for air, Valerie asked, a glint in her eye, "Guess what?"

"Oh...you're pregnant?" Sally answered with the most outlandish thing she could think of.

"No, silly. It seems that Nadine is in love with Master."

"Well, duh. Everyone knows that."

"Well, apparently she's been scared that everyone would hate her for it."

Sally's face scrunched in confusion. "Hate her? How in God's name did she come to that conclusion?"

"I didn't ask. She knows better now." Valerie turned towards Susan who was sitting in the living room. "Susan, how have you been?"

"Not too bad, actually." She paused for a moment before continuing. "I was thinking I might go to Mephistos tomorrow, alone."

"Are you sure you're up to it?"

"I think so. I want to find out. I probably won't play; and if I do, I'll only do so with someone I already know real well. I feel like I need to start living again."

Valerie stepped over to her and sat down beside her. "You're absolutely right, Susan. You need to start living. It'll be good for you, I'm sure. If you end up going home with anyone, call and let us know, okay?"

"I will, Valerie, I promise."

Valerie turned towards Sally again. "So, have you gotten any jobs yet?"

"Not yet, though I did put in bids on a few more. I'm hoping to hear back from some of the early ones soon."

"You know, my little slave. While Susan's out tomorrow, we should play," Valerie added with a smile.

"I'd love that, Mistress."

"In fact, we'll go out to Gatsby's for dinner, and then home to the dungeon."

Sally smiled and looked down demurely. "If that pleases you, Mistress."

As was their normal routine when anticipating a date with each other, Sally and Valerie spent the rest of the evening lightly teasing each other so they'd be well and truly ready for the following night. The morning passed in a blur and Valerie left for work with a sense of anticipation. As usual, June had left her late afternoon time slots open in case Val had any last minute plans. Thus, Valerie was able to leave by 4:30 to arrive to dress and pick up Sally at five (Susan had already taken a cab to the club).

"You look very delectable, my little slave," Valerie commented appreciatively at Sally's choice of clothes. Sally was dressed in a blue skirt that came down to an inch above her knees with a lighter blue blouse that was thin enough that anyone seeing her would know she had no bra on. Sheer stockings, held in place by garters, covered her legs. Four inch heels graced her feet, held on by a series of straps that wrapped around her lower leg.

"Thank you, Mistress. You're lovely yourself."

Valerie had chosen a black ankle length dress with deep cleavage and side slits up to her knees. Hoping to get some dancing in, she'd worn comfortable, but nice looking, dancing shoes. She'd put the white shawl back on once they reached the gay club. Several of their friends waved as they entered the club Once they were seated with menus, Valerie took Sally's away from her.

"I think I'll be ordering for the two of us, slave," she informed Sally.

Sally perked up at the feel of Valerie's dominance being exerted in public. "Thank you, Mistress," she answered. She took a sip from her water, her mouth having gone a bit dry from anticipation.

Their waitress, used to seeing Valerie sometimes order for her lover, didn't bat an eyelash. Valerie ordered the lobster tail dinner for herself and a chef's salad for Sally. She also ordered a appetizer plate of oysters to precede the dinner. Both had non-alcoholic drinks to go with the meal. Once their orders were in, Valerie stood and looked out over the dance floor. Seeing a familiar face, she turned to Sally (who, even after years of living with Valerie, was a mediocre dancer at best) asking, "Will you be alright if I dance a couple of sets with Frank?"