Death of Ingrid, Birth of Venus Ch. 03

Story Info
A 24 yr. old virgin is brought to a dungeon for pleasure/pain.
1.5k words
4.3
11.7k
1
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/25/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The familiar smell of her sheets made Ingrid groan. That smell meant that she was home and she didn't want to be home. She wanted to be with her new friends and in that place that made her feel alive. Then the bed shook. A soft hand started to caress Ingrid's back in soft light circles.

"Good morning, Sweetheart." came Eve's sultry voice. Ingrid smiled.

Ingrid rolled over to look at the sexy brunette that was lying next to her. Upon gazing into her green eyes, Ingrid started to get excited and tingly. She was remembering the touch of this goddess and her body was already very turned on.

"Good morning, Eve. " Ingrid blushed. She didn't expect to see the sexy brunette.

"I have been sent by Dervon to explain how things work and where we come from. I know you will have lots of questions but if you can wait until I show you, then your questions will be minimal."

With that Eve reached out with both hands and put them on Ingrid's temples. The images at first were a little blurry but soon Dervon's face came into view. It seemed to be a clearing in some woods and there was Dervon standing tall amongst all the other Sprites. He though was the tallest and most handsome of them all. But he seemed too young and shy. All the Sprites were standing in a crowd all facing toward two much bigger, uglier men. One of the men was walking in front of the crowd looking over everyone very carefully and finally grabbed Dervon harshly by his shirt. Dervon was in shock lying on the ground while the two men laughed and tied him up.

The light flashed and the next image was of Dervon being abused with whips and forced to do fuck a much older and heavier human female. He seemed disgusted with this. But it didn't seem like the first time this had happened. She was praising him for knowing what she wanted him to do and was also praising him about his beautiful body.

The next viewing of Dervon was playing. He seemed to be upset with yelling and flashing around his hands that caused things to move and people were cowering around him. He regained his pose and spoke in a manner which gave an air of authority. There were two bodies on the floor, an older naked man and an older naked woman were in an embrace, and Dervon's eyes kept wandering back to them as he spoke. The feeling of sorrow was intense and it seemed like it was Dervon's fault that this had occurred. His hands were glowing red and the intensity of the red was wavering on Dervon's emotions.

His emotional state seemed to get better when a very young Brutus came up to Dervon and gesture to him in a fashion of a submissive. His hands started to fade and when they were back to a skin color, he reached out to Brutus' shoulders and kissed him on the forehead. Then Brutus walked away. It became a dark haze.

The next vision Ingrid saw was of Eve much younger in a coffee shop during rush hour. She was behind the counter, feverishly working on making the drinks that the customers had ordered. When an angry man started yelling at Eve to hurry up, she turned towards him and yelled at him as it seemed to not be the first angry customer that day.

Brutus came up behind the angry man and whispered something in his ear that made all the people in the coffee shop to be frozen in their tracks. The only people that seemed to be still moving were Eve and Brutus. As he walked over to her, she started to get a little freaked out and back away from him. But Brutus still advanced and was trying to calm her down with what he was saying. She locked eyes with him and started to move towards him. When she reached him, he put both his hands on his shoulders and kissed her forehead. She then walked out of the coffee shop behind him. The visions went away.

Ingrid felt dizzy and a bit confused. Why was this happening to her and what were all these emotions she was feeling? She felt strong connections to all three of them.

"Dervon is a sprite whose sexual desires are driving him to help people that couldn't help themselves with their desires of the flesh. He can smell desire from a virgin stronger than a desire from a prostitute. Mixed in with the desire is the longing and with you the desire, longing and frustration is what has called Dervon to help you. He is not one to do a lot of talking but he feels that you have not been helped in the fashion that makes your desire go away. So he sent me to explain how things work in his community and to answer any questions that seem to be lingering for you." Eve's voice was very hypnotizing.

Eve's voice wasn't the only thing as her right breast was so close to her and her nipples were erect. Ingrid's mouth began to water as she wanted desperately suck on those beautiful nipples. But she wondered if Eve would mind if she did.

"If you want to, then do it." Eve smirked at Ingrid. "I am to give you what you desire. So if you want to suck on them, then go ahead."

"H-h-how did you know?" stammered Ingrid. Her eyes must have been bulging out of her head as she was shocked. Was her desire even noticeable to Eve?

"Since you are linked by your desire to Dervon, just like me, I can read your mind just like he can." Eve said while she positioned Ingrid's head on her breast. Ingrid had never sucked on a nipple before but she as began it felt like she had done it many times before.

Swishing her tongue around the nipple made Eve giggle. Sucking on the nipple made Eve moan. Ingrid got into a simple rhythm where she would suck a little and then lick a little and then go back to sucking. She started to enjoy a game where she was in control of Eve's pleasure. During her game, Ingrid slowly moved her hands along Eve's back, around her side and down her front. Eve had her legs wide open, welcoming Ingrid's touch with a warm, wet pussy that Ingrid had only felt when she was truly turned on herself. Her fingers seemed to know where to go and what to do. When her fingers quickened, so did Ingrid's tongue.

"My turn!" Eve exclaimed excitedly.

Ingrid's body seemed to float on to her back. Her bed didn't feel like her bed. Then she realized she was on a bed of long spikes. The spikes didn't hurt as bad as she thought it would. There was a lot of pin poking so she was thinking there had to be 3 to 4 spikes per square inch of her body. But she couldn't really focus on the pins as Eve had gotten out a couple of dildos and was showing them to Ingrid. The first one was fairly large with a soft, cream color exterior. Another one was a bit smaller than the first but it was purple and wiggly. The next dildo looked like the letter U and it was smaller on one side than the other. Eve stopped at this one.

"This one is perfect for you. The bigger side goes into that dripping wet pussy of yours. The smaller side will fit snuggly into the cute little asshole you have. You will feel a little of pain in the beginning. But you will soon realize how much you desire that feeling." Eve said.

Eve started with the big end. And it had these ripples in the shaft that hit the sensitive parts in Ingrid's pussy that Ingrid never hit when she masturbated. Ingrid moaned. Ingrid wiggled on the spikes. Every part of her body felt some sort of pleasure.

Then Eve put the head of the small one in. slowly at first. There was no pain, just a bit of pressure. Ingrid moaned. Eve slipped the lubed up dildo farther in, and the farther she went in Ingrid's tight little asshole, the more pain Ingrid felt. The more pain Ingrid felt, the more her pussy ached. But the more her pussy ached, the louder she moaned with a deep desire. She thrusted her chest up, which drove the spikes into her lower back. She cried out.

Eve's thrusts into Ingrid's pussy and ass at the same time, was overwhelming for Ingrid. Her cum seemed to shoot out of Ingrid's pussy in what seemed to be gallons. After that her body seemed to instantly shut down. The wave of relief came rushing over her and her body went limp. She was exhausted. She couldn't believe all that has happened to her in just a short time. Her mind couldn't focus on anything other than that handsome sprite, Dervon.

And with that, Dervon was instantly by her side. Petting her hair as to calm her down and also giving her cheeks soft little kisses.

"Shhhhh... there, there. It will be alright." He cooed to her.

Ingrid could only smile before she drifted off to sleep again.