Death of Innocence

Story Info
Someone killed their parents.
10.2k words
4.54
91.4k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Introduction

The sound of sirens reached James Lansing’s ears as he was walking home. Since this was a low-crime area, it struck him as odd, but it still meant nothing to him until he reached his home and saw the police cars and ambulances. He raced to the door to see who was sick, when a burly detective blocked him. “Sorry son, we can’t let you in. This is a murder investigation,” he told the strapping youth. At eighteen years old, he was large. He stood four inches over six feet and weighed two hundred pounds. With sandy blond hair and deep blue eyes, he had been the focus of several teen girls’ fantasies. James was rather shy around girls, except for his twin sister, Jackie. Jackie was a smaller version of her brother, down to the dimples they exhibited when one of them smiled. She only stood three inches over five feet tall, and weighed 90 pounds. She didn’t have large breasts, but her 34B cup size still had most of the boys panting after her. It was her that James was thinking about when he saw all the police cars around their house. Wanting to make sure she was okay, James decided to search for his beloved sister by using the gift they both shared. For as long as they could remember, the twins had been endowed with the ability to delve into people’s minds as well as the capacity to move objects. This allowed them toconvince people to do what they wanted. James began casting his thoughts out, trying to find his sister. When his sister felt his mental presence, she cast her own thoughts back to him. She was the one that had found their parents, and she was now talking to the police. When she learned James wanted to get in, she went to the door to talk with the officer there. When he persisted in keeping James out, Jackie probed his mind, instructing him to let James join her.

“I’m sorry son, I didn’t realize this is your house,” the officer told James. With a grimace, James stepped into the house, and then gagged when he saw the carnage within. Blood was splattered everywhere, a crimson testimony to the violence that had transpired earlier. Jackie wrapped her arms around her brother, wanting to comfort him and to be comforted. James couldn’t figure out why anyone would want to do this to his parents, but he was determined to find out. Jackie knew the turmoil her brother was going through, but she didn’t dare tell him what she knew until the police were gone. She knew as soon as she told him what she knew, he would want revenge. Their parents had told them to always hide their abilities, and she knew when she told him what her mother had said with her last gasping breath, he would be very likely to expose their carefully concealed secret. Finally, the Medical Examiner arrived to pronounce death for the murdered pair. After they watched their parents being loaded into the back of the coroner’s hearse, James and Jackie Lansing began their quest.

Part 1

James was about to accept the kind police officer’s offer to give them a ride to a motel or a relative’s house, when Jackie stepped in to politely decline the invitation. James suspected his sister wanted to tell him something when he caught the look in his Jackie’s eye. He had seen that look before, and it always meant,I need to tell you something important.

“We need to get some papers before we go. We have a car so we can go to our uncle’s house when we get them all,” she told the officer. Walking out of the door, the policeman couldn’t help thinking about the pain the kids must be going through and the courage they were exhibiting. James and Jackie watched him get into his cruiser, and then drive off. When he had disappeared from sight, James turned to Jackie, wanting to find out what she wanted to tell him.

“Okay sis, what’s up? I know there is something you didn’t tell the police,” he asked her. Jackie knew her brother would be upset with what she knew, but she also knew he deserved to know.

“They were killed because of us. Mom told me they kept asking questions about us,” she told him. James was stunned when he heard this. What did they want with Jackie and him? They were very careful when they used their abilities, using them infrequently.


“Did she have any idea who they were?” he asked her. Jackie hesitated telling her brother what she had done. When they discovered their abilities, they had both agreed not to explore family members’ minds.

“No, but I looked into her mind and found out they were in a black van. I also got the tag number,” she told him. Normally James would have said something about her breach of etiquette, but this time he was glad she had looked in their mother’s mind. James knew this could be the only clue they might have to their parents’ murderer. Wanting to trace the tag number while it was still fresh in Jackie’s memory, James sat down to his computer and began looking for a website where he could look it up. Finding no free ones, James shrugged his shoulders and decided to tap into the local police’s computer. He had done this once before when he removed a speeding ticket from his driving record. When he was in, he asked Jackie for the tag number. After entering it, he asked her for the state. Jackie had been dreading this question, she knew she had to tell him, but she also knew the consequences behind it.

“It was a U.S. Government tag,” she told him. Jackie saw first a stunned, then outraged expression cross her brother’s face. She knew the people after them were dangerous. James considered getting out of the database, but changed his mind. He knew he could still find out what department the van was assigned to. James entered the rest of the information, and then waited for the results. When the message flashed on the screen, he couldn’t believe it. James called Jackie over to see for herself. After she read the words flashing on the screen, Jackie turned ashen.

“Hurry, we need to get out of here,” James told her as they gathered the few things they needed to take with them. They knew they were in serious trouble, as they began running toward the car. James quickly slid behind the steering wheel while Jackie got in on the opposite side. When they were both seated, James started the powerful engine and sped away, the wordsClassified Information flashing in their minds.

James kept driving until they were out of town, knowing they had probably been seen leaving. Satisfied that nobody had followed them, he pulled over and began using his mind to scan the car. He was almost convinced there was nothing unusual until he reached the rear bumper of the car. Noticing an electrical device, James knew this was what he had been looking for. James reached under the bumper and felt his way along until he found the tiny device. Throwing it to the ground, James quickly stomped on it; letting the people that were trying to track them know that the twins were onto them.

“What was that?” Jackie asked.

“It was a fuckin’ tracking device. Those bastards knew we would run,” he told her. Wordlessly, James and Jackie got back into the car and headed back to town. Knowing the people that killed their parents were probably still in town, they began driving around, hoping to catch a glimpse of the black van. Finding nothing, the twins decided to call it a night. James drove the car out of town, looking for a good place to stay for the night. Upon coming to a thicket of trees, James pulled in behind it, hoping to conceal their car from anyone driving by. Opening the trunk, James removed the two sleeping bags he had left in there from the last camping trip Jackie and he had been on. After laying the sleeping bags out, James undressed down to his boxers. The twins had always been together, so it wasn’t unusual for one to see the other in their underwear. Following suit, Jackie stripped down to her bra and panties, and then climbed into her sleeping bag. James went back to the car for a moment to check on it and to take his nightly piss. When he had finished he went back to join Jackie, hoping she had fallen asleep after the traumatic experience they had both suffered that day. Jackie lay there, her eyes closed, but sleep refused to come. When James began to get into his sleeping bag, Jackie stopped him.

“James, is there anyway we could put the sleeping bags together? I really need to be held after today,” she told him. Thinking quickly, James zipped the two sleeping bags together then got inside, pulling Jackie close to him. Jackie snuggled into her brother, laying her head on his chest. After the pair got comfortable, sleep finally overtook them. Each of them slept fitfully, nightmares of the macabre events haunting them. Around three o’clock, James woke up, the need to pee making him get up. When he slid out of the sleeping bag, Jackie let out a small whimper, reaching for her brother. When she settled back to sleep, James went back to the car to check on it and relieve himself. Feeling better, he crawled back into the joined sleeping bags, taking his sister into his arms. When Jackie felt him against her, she wrapped her arms around him, and held him close to her. James shifted uncomfortably when he felt Jackie’s bra-clad breasts against him. When she placed her leg over him, he couldn’t prevent his cock from stiffening. When Jackie finally settled down, James tried going back to sleep, but couldn’t because of his painful erection.

“Touch me. I want to feel your hands on me,” Jackie purred. James looked quickly at Jackie, wanting to see if she was awake. Her eyes remained close, but he could feel her panty clad cunt rubbing against his thigh. James held his breath as Jackie finally settled down. When he was sure it was safe, James turned Jackie away from him, and then placed his arm around her waist to hold her close. As soon as he had placed his arm around her, Jackie scooted back, pressing her ass against James’ swelling cock. When he felt her perfect bottom against his dick, James scooted back, but no matter how much he tried to keep his swollen manhood away from her cute little backside, Jackie kept pushing into him. Finally giving up, James contented himself with the knowledge that she was asleep and couldn’t feel him anyway. Finally drifting back to sleep, James’s arm tightened around his sister, pulling her closer to him. After a little while, Jackie woke up, the call of nature stirring her. Walking behind the closest tree, Jackie quickly finished her business, and then headed back to join her brother. As soon as she got in the cozy little nest to rejoin her brother, she felt his arm pulling her back to him. This time it was different though, instead of holding onto her waist, his hand began massaging her tits, causing them to engorge at his touch.

“Mmmm, Jackie, you feel so good,” James groaned. Jackie looked behind her, wanting to see if he was awake, or just talking in his sleep. Unable to tell, she decided to just give herself up to the feelings her brother was giving her. Pulling slightly away from her brother, Jackie unfastened her bra, and sat up to remove it. When she lay back down, she could feel his hands tenderly squeezing her firm breasts, gently kneading them rather than the pawing she had suffered in previous situations. Enjoying the stimulation from her brother’s hands, Jackie turned onto her back, to give James access to both her breasts. When she felt James begin to play with her nipples, she could feel her arousal begin to rise. Jackie looked into James’s face, and on seeing him asleep, she decided to give him a wet dream he would never forget. Reaching down, she removed her panties, and then unzipped the sleeping bag, allowing her to turn into her brother’s arms. Rolling him over onto his back, Jackie quickly stripped him of his underwear, leaving him in the same state of undress as she was.

“Oh yeah baby,” James mumbled, still unaware of his sister’s actions. Jackie looked down to see her brother’s cock, standing proudly. Bending down, Jackie decided she might as well finish what she started. Jackie gave a tentative lick to the swollen shaft, causing it to jerk in reflex. Upon seeing this, she licked up and down his throbbing cock. James began groaning deep in his throat, the feel of her tongue driving him crazy, even as he slept. Jackie decided to take him into her mouth, wanting to give him pleasure with her mouth. Jackie started bobbing her head up and down, enjoying the feel of his hot member in her mouth. As she continued, James began pumping his hips up and down in time with her sucking. When Jackie felt him getting close, she lifted her head from him, wanting to feel him deep inside her. When Jackie let his cock fall out of her mouth, James reached for her, wanting to feel the sensations again.

“Oh baby, don’t stop now,” he moaned. Jackie had an evil grin on her face when she swung her leg over him. Now straddling him, she reached back to grab his cock, rubbing it up and down on her slit, getting it wet so he could enter her more easily. Satisfied, she placed the head of his dick into her entrance and began slowly impaling herself on it. When she had completely filled herself with her brother’s prick, she slowly began rocking her hips, enjoying the feel of him in her. She bent down and began kissing him, hoping to awaken him so he could participate more fully. When James felt his sister’s luscious lips touch his, he realized this wasn’t a dream. Jackie really was making love to him. James grasped Jackie’s hips and began to piston in and out of his lovely sister, enjoying the velvety feel of her slippery cunt. Jackie could tell James was getting close, so she reached down and began flicking her clit, hoping to reach her orgasm when James did. James continued to pound in and out of his beautiful sister, trying to guide her to greater heights.

“Ung…You’re filling me. Cum in me James, I need it,” she gasped as he quickened the pace. Taking charge, James flipped her over till she was lying on her back, and then resumed plunging in and out of her, increasing the pace of their frantic lovemaking. Jackie pulled his head down, yearning for his kiss as he continued stroking in and out of her hot pussy. When James felt her lips on his, it sent him over the edge. He tried pulling out of her, but Jackie was having no part of that. Wrapping her legs around him, she felt him pouring his seed into her. When she felt his cum spurting against her cervix, it sent her over the edge to her own orgasm, causing her to spasm under her gasping brother. Feeling the waves of ecstasy washing over her, Jackie collapsed still holding her brother in her arms, passing out from the intensity. James cuddled Jackie in his arms, waiting for her to wake up. When Jackie finally awoke, she could feel her brother stroking her hair. This, along with his words of undying love, soothed her, his love enveloping her like a cloak. Now spent, the twins fell asleep in this position, only awakening when the morning sun arose.

When Jackie awoke, she carefully got to her feet, not wanting to wake her sleeping lover. Figuring James had already seen all of her; Jackie stepped away from their campsite then squatted to relieve her bladder. As she completed her morning pee, she relived the events of the previous day in her mind. Finding her parents had been traumatic; if not for her brother, she knew she would have fallen apart at the seams. She hadn’t planned on making love with James, but she was glad they had. It had been a catharsis for her soul. Getting dressed, she figured it was time to wake her brother. Walking back to him, she hesitated, not wanting to startle him. Thinking quickly she decided to wake him in the one way she knew he would like. Jackie kneeled beside her brother and began caressing his stomach, making wider circles until she reached his semi-erect cock. Grasping it gently, she lowered her mouth to lick the shaft, wetting it with her saliva. When she was sure it was wet enough, she sucked it into her mouth, slowly bobbing her head up and down, licking the underside of his prick as she sucked. As she continued making love to his cock with her mouth, she gently fondled his balls, trying to help him cum as quickly as possible. James felt the sensations on his erect rod, the ecstasy waking him. Looking down, he could see his sister’s head raising and lowering on his manhood. James began stroking in and out of his sister’s loving mouth, her tenderness arousing him even more. He could feel his sperm boiling in his balls.


“Damn, I’m about to cum sis,” he warned her as he felt his orgasm beginning to overtake him. Instead of pulling away, she began sucking harder, wanting to capture all of his seed in her waiting mouth. When James began to spurt, Jackie sucked him deeper in her mouth, letting his sperm jet into her waiting throat. As soon as his cock began to shrink in her mouth, Jackie let it fall from her lips. Using her tongue, she quickly cleaned his now-wilted dick, wanting to taste the remnants of his spunk.

“I’ve been wanting to do that for years,” Jackie said, as she handed James his clothes.

“I’ve been dreaming about that for years,” he told her with an evil grin plastered across his face. As James dressed, the good humor left his face as he thought of what had happened the day before and of the events still ahead. They would have to be very careful if they wanted to find their parents’ killers and stay alive as well. James finished dressing, and then loaded their sleeping bags into the trunk of the car. When they were both in the car, James looked over to his beautiful sister. He had been dreaming about making love with her, but he never thought she would be interested. Knowing she felt the same way, he knew this wouldn’t be the last time for them to make love.

“We need to take care of making the arrangements for Mom and Dad’s funeral, but we also need to be really careful,” James told her as they headed back to town. James knew the people that had killed their parents would be watching the funeral home. He also knew if he and Jackie didn’t take care of the arrangements, they would never forgive themselves. Driving into town, James saw a helicopter coming from the east. He didn’t pay much attention to it until he saw it slow, and then hover above them. He quickly pulled into a parking garage, parking their car then heading toward the attendant. James hated using his ability, but he knew if the people in the helicopter saw them leave in their car, they would be caught quickly. James implanted a command in the attendant’s mind to give them the keys to a Mustang he had seen on the way to the booth. The twins swiftly got into the muscle car and casually drove out of the garage. Seeing the helicopter hovering above the garage, James knew he had made the right choice. Jackie hadn’t spoken since the garage, but James knew she was scared.

“What are we going to do? You know they’re going to be watching the funeral parlor, too. If we just walk in there, they’ll catch us,” she said, the worry evident in her eyes.

“We’re going to set up the arrangements for Mom and Dad. I’ve been thinking and I believe I know what they want. You and I are going to show them they picked the wrong ones to fuck with,” he told her. Somehow, someone must have found out about their abilities. If they wanted to get dirty, he knew he and Jackie could get dirty as well. James pulled into the mortuary’s parking lot and got out, looking around, he didn’t see anyone, but he knew that didn’t mean anything. James waited for Jackie to get out before he headed for the door. When he reached it, he committed what his mother called an unpardonable sin. He walked in first. Still seeing nobody, they walked back to the mortician’s office, hoping to complete the arrangements then leave. The mortician was a tall man, with a sallow face. His features looked as if they would crack if he ever smiled.