Death Travels Ch. 01

Story Info
Three demons travel along the highway.
3.9k words
4
16.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First Chapter

On a deserted desert highway in the middle of the night, he traveled. Sitting behind the wheel of his shiny, black El Camino, a tarp pulled tight over the back to keep his belongings dry. His dog sits in the passenger side next to him, a black lab with his tongue lolling out. His black cat in a carrier between. He surveys the road in front of him, slick with rain, shining black in the head lights. Then he grins, he's just passed a sign that states it's 150 miles from Erie, Pa. and just another 20 before he can stop and rest. Within an hour he reaches his first destination. He swings his Camino into the lot in front of the managers' office. He pulls his keys from the ignition and slides them into his pocket. Then sits back a moment and relives what brought him here. Then he sighs and as he slides from the car he speaks to his pets.

"I'll be back guys, gonna get us a room."

He pats his dog and grabs his belt pack full of cash before closing his car door. His dog watches him as he stands in the rain a moment, his face tilted to the sky. Then he walks through the door, listening to the bells jingle upon his entrance. The manager looks up and grins. She had her nose in a book but puts it down, her long blonde hair shines in the lights and her green eyes twinkle.

"Man I'm happy to see you hon." He raises a brow in question.

"You the first business I had since 8 pm this evening. Gets damn spooky round here at night."

"Oh. Well glad to brighten your evening then." He studies her a moment and thinks that if she knew who and what he really was she may not be all that thrilled. Then he wondered if she'd be any good in the sack. Mentally shrugging off the thought, he runs his hands through his hair and gives her a slow easy grin.

"So what can I to do for you this evening hon?"

"I need a room for the night," He says. Traveling a while and I'm ready to crash, before I run up on a median or something."

"Sure thing hon."

She hands him papers and a pen then turns to get him a key. He fills out the papers and slides them across the desk to her.

"So where you heading?"

He laughs. " Over to Erie, got some unfinished business to take care of."

"Pity your only here tonight."

She looks at him thoughtfully, and then slides her hands down the front of her shirt suggestively. He laughs again, then shakes his head.

"No ma'am. I'm really tired. Perhaps if I come back this way another time."

"Awe. Well ok, but I tried." She grinned.

"Ok, what do I owe you?"

"$20 dollar deposit, but you can pick it up in the morning before you go. Since your only here for a night, only $39 dollars for the room."

He handed her the money careful not to touch her. He didn't want to hurt her, yet. She handed him his key.

"26a, it's on the first floor across the lot. Go on hon, go get some shut eye." He turned to go and as he walked out the door to his car, he heard her say she'd be here every night 3rd shift and to please come again. He grinned as he slid into his car.

"Hey Chino, you hungry man?"

The lab looked at him and grinned. " My friend you have no idea. What's on the menu?" " Depends whatcha want I'm betting?" Came a voice from the carrier.

"Ah Teaka, your awake."

"Yep old hoss, I'm awake."

"Ok so what do you want?"

"Corbin I'll be happy with burgers, I don't know bout you all though." Replied Teaka.

"Me," Chino grinned. " I wouldn't mind some of the lady behind the desk. She looks delightfully delicious in more ways than one." He showed his teeth in a big doggy grin.

Corbin shook his head and laughed. " Sure but before you get her, do you think Teaka and I could go get our burgers?"

"Oh, no problem. So long as you bag me the slim blonde beauty, I can wait." " Sure thing Chino."

Then he started the car and pulled out of the lot, slid into the center lane and stopped at the red light. He sat tapping his fingers impatiently on the wheel. He hated sitting at red lights, and at 2am in the morning he was impatient to sleep.

He glanced at Teaka. " You want out of there angel?"

"Sure why not, I could use a stretch right now."

He reached over and popped open her carrier door just as the light changed. She slunk out and sat beside Chino, then scratched her ear. He pulled the car up beside McDonalds in the drive thru and glanced at Teaka.

"So how much do you think you can devour tonight Teak?"

She looked thoughtful for a moment. " Mmmm, I think three will do me but order me a fourth just in case."

"Ok. Sure you don't want any Chino?" " Eh, I'll take two to hold me over till you nab me beautiful."

Teaka laughed. " One track mind, Chino?"

Chino grinned. Corbin laughed then ordered their food and drinks.

"You may pull up to the window."

Corbin slid the car up to the window, paid and took their food and drinks. He parked the car in the lot over by the shadowed picnic table, grabbed their stuff and held the door with his hip.

"Come on guys, food and restroom. To the picnic table we go ."

They jumped out and he slammed the door with his hip. They sat down at the table and he passed around the drinks and the food. He poured Teaka's milk into a salad bowl he'd asked for and set the other two aside for later. Then he set her burgers in front of her. She nipped the wrapper open with her teeth, then used her paws to pull the wrapper off the top and began to eat. Corbin set the extra large vanilla milkshake in front of Chino, Then his two burgers. Chino took a sip of the shake and daintily started to pull the paper away, and took small bites of his burger. Corbin shook his head, they looked up at him a moment then went back to eating.

"What is it?" They asked in unison between bites.

He laughed as he sipped his coke and unwrapped his burger. " Just thinking that if anyone's watching us, they probably won't believe what you guys just did."

"Yeah, well let them think what they want." Said Teaka.

"Yeah." Said Chino. " Better they disbelieve than see what we really are." He grinned.

Corbin shook his head and sighed as he finished his first burger and unwrapped his second. " Yeah I know, look at some of their own who are different. Because they're different they treat them like shit. So you can imagine how they'd treat us." He sighed, rolled his eyes and sipped more of his coke. Chino started his second burger, then looked at Corbin. " For such an intelligent species, humans are pretty ignorant and stupid."

Teaka stopped eating her second burger and looked thoughtful. " You know Chino your right but about 5 to 10 percent of the population isn't and they accept us and the inevitable."

"Yeah Teaka, I know. But it would be nice if more of them were like that." Chino looked disgusted, and he snapped up the rest of his burger and chewed fiercely.

Teaka sighed and took another bite, Corbin sipped his drink.

"You know guys, we're staying in Erie with Dana and Talbot. Right?" They both stopped chewing and grinned big.

"You mean the High Priest and Priestess, right?"

"Yep. They won't mind us being ourselves." Corbin Laughed. " The ones who not only are not affected by our touch, but who are also unaffected by our appearances."

"Yeah we know who you mean Corbin. The Pagans." Teaka's grin was huge.

"I love those two," Chino grinned. " they're great, and such lovely cooks too." Light danced in Chino's eyes.

"Chino you're a bottomless pit, you know that."

"Yeah I know Teaka, but they really are good at providing what we need."

Corbin laughed and opened his third burger. Teaka started her third and Chino grabbed his garbage in his teeth, jumped down and deposited it in the trash. Then he walked a few feet to a tree, lifted his leg and peed. Then he slid into the bushes out of sight to do his other business. Teaka hopped off the bench and went to another part of the bushes to do her own business.

Corbin sipped his drink and munched his burger. Then he finished and got up to throw away his trash. He stood at the barrel staring at it for a time deep in thought. Chino and Teaka returned but he didn't notice. He was wondering why he shouldn't just turn the earth into a smoldering chunk of rock. It was within his power to do it after all. Then he thought of Dana and Talbot, he knew why he wouldn't. It was because of people like them, who he saw as friends that he wouldn't do it. He sighed and ran his hands through his hair. Chino and Teaka sat watching him.

Teaka spoke up. " What's wrong Corbin?" At first he didn't respond. She thought he hadn't heard her but as she was about to ask again he turned and sat down. He sipped his coke and sighed again.

"Just reminding myself why I can't burn the planet to the ground. That's all." Shadows played across his face. Teaka gasped.

"What Teaka?"

"Corbin your face. Get a hold of yourself."

Just then they heard footsteps coming toward them. Corbin took a deep breath and got his emotions under control. A cop walked up to them swinging his baton idly. Corbin looked up, his features back under control.

"What can I do for you officer?"

The cop studied him a moment. " They called me here," He jerked his thumb behind him. " Said you been here a while now. I see your eating." He laughed.

"Yeah thought I'd stop and feed me and my pets before heading to my room."

"You ought to have me on leashes but I see they're pretty well trained. Just don't let em run off, ok."

"Sure thing officer."

"They thought you was going to rob me." The cop shook his head and laughed. " Paranoid asses. You might want to get going before you get hurt or something."

Corbin arched a brow in question.

"Ah hell man, some jackass murderer got loose from the state Penn just down the way." The cop sighed. " Been a long night. Hate to have to come back here and pick you up in a body bag cause of him." He scratched his head and fiddled with his baton. "I'm sorry it's been a long ass night. Get on going would ya. One less person for me to worry about. "Then he noticed Chino sipping his shake through a straw and grinned. " Now how in hell did you teach him that?"

Corbin laughed at the look of amazement on the cops face. " Hell man he was watching me one day and he just picked up on it. Been doing it even since too."

"Damn smart dog you got there."

"Yeah," Corbin replied. " He is damn smart."

"Hey I'm Larry by the way, It's nice to meet you?" " Corbin."

Larry stuck out his hand and Corbin shook his head. " No offense man, but I never shake hands."

Larry dropped his hand and shrugged. " That's cool, not a lot of people do these days. So how long you here for?"

Corbin grinned. " Just passing through. Headed to stay with some friends in Erie."

Larry grinned. " Well seeing as it's 3 am, suppose I ought to let ya get going. Still got a ways to go."

"Hell right now I got to go to my room and get some sleep."

The cop laughed. "oh man. Take care and be careful."

"Yep. Good luck catching your guy." Corbin got up, grabbed the rest of their food and drink. " Come on guys, loose your trash and lets go."

Larry watched as the animals discarded their trash and bounded to the car. " Damn smart critters." Larry said as he walked by and headed back to McDonalds.

Corbin opened the door and waited for Teaka and Chino to get in. " Later Larry."

"Yup, take care of yourself and them smart critters." He called to Corbin.

"Yup." Corbin grinned and slid into his seat, closed his door and started the engine. Teaka and Chino were laughing and Corbin laughed with them. Teaka was wheezing and laughing, Chino was chuckling.

"Damn Corbin, if he only knew. "Wheezed Teaka.

"Yeah. Bet he'd shit himself." Chuckled Chino. " You bet." Laughed Corbin. He turned toward the motel, got lucky and caught a green light. He grinned as he pulled the car up to their room. He got out, let them out and unlocked their room door. There was a TV and two beds. Just as well ,he thought. There was a small fridge next to the dresser, and he put their remaining burgers and Teaka's milk away. He noted the microwave and coffee pot on the end of the dresser and grinned. " Ok Chino, let me go get chick for you. I want you two out of sight till the lights go off, then she's all yours Chino."

"Sure thing Corbin."

With that they hid under the bed. Corbin left the room locking the door behind him and walked over to the office. He walked in and looked around, no lady. He leaned on the desk and pinged the bell a few times. He was rewarded with a muffled 'Hang on a sec'. He heard a toilet flushing and then she came striding out zipping her jeans. She grinned when she saw him.

"Changed your mind did ya?"

"Yes ma' am." He grinned.

She looked him over. " Mmm, your going to be tasty."

"You bet." She noted his shoulder length black hair under his Stetson. His muscular build under his leather jacket and the bulge in the front of his jeans. Her grin got bigger. " Let me grab my keys and close up for now." She did just that and closed and locked the door behind them. He grinned, he knew Chino wouldn't mind if he sampled her first and he was aroused. He could smell her sex, she was soaking wet and he knew it. He watched her hips swing as she walked in front of him. Her tight jeans accented her panty line and showed her tight ass.

Her slim silhouette stopped in front of him and stepped to the side of his door. He unlocked it and smiled in satisfaction when he noted they'd stayed hidden. He shut the door behind them and locked it. She was sitting on one bed, her legs spread and he noted with satisfaction that her crotch was damp through her jeans. His green-yellow eyes flashed with lust. She watched him slide his jacket off and hang it on the back of a chair. Then he slipped his royal blue silk shirt off and her eyes got big.

"Ooo you're a sexy one, aren't you?" She cooed.

He grinned and undid his belt, then the button before leaning over and sliding his black boots off with his socks. He stood back up and grinned. Out of the corner of his eye he saw Chino drooling with impatience. He winked, she thought he was winking at her. Chino nodded and waited. Corbin unzipped his pants and let them slide to the floor. His cock sprang free, 12 inches long and 2 inches wide. It was oozing. He bet 10 to 1 Chino's was too.

"Holy moly Hon, that's a delicious looking monster." She chirped.

Before she could close her mouth, he shoved it in and started pumping. He was surprised the little whore could take it all but she did and he pumped harder all the way down her throat. Before he came he pulled out, she grabbed him and sucked his cock head hard. As she did, she unbuttoned her shirt. He pulled out again, this time holding her back. He slid here shirt off of her and undid her bra. Her breasts bounced free all perky with nipples erect. He pushed her back and sucked on her nipples. She moaned and arched her back. He grinned, then kissed his way down her belly and undid the button on her jeans.

He unzipped them slid them down to her ankles, removed her socks and tennis shoes and pulled them the rest of the way off. He buried his nose between her thighs and inhaled deeply. Then he remembered her panties, removed them and she spread her legs wide for him. Her head was back and her eyes were closed, had she seen the look in his eyes she'd of run screaming her clothes in hand. His forked tongue flicked out and tickled her clit, she moaned. Then he stuck it all the way in while taking her clit between his lips and sucking on it and he tongue fucked her at the same time. While he did this he lifted her ass and stuck his finger up her asshole, he rubbed her G-spot.

She was too busy to notice Chino slide out and change into a furry humanoid wolf creature with a throbbing cock. He padded quietly over to the door, slid the bolt and turned off the light. He got on the bed and positioned Blondie's head between his thighs.

She moaned. " Ooo baby you brought a friend."

Chino crammed her mouth full of his cock. She took all of him. Chino was amazed but it didn't stop him from screwing the hell out of her face. She was moaning and bucking under them, she'd never noticed that she'd begun to bleed from the mouth and ass. She was bleeding from her cunt to but Corbin was licking it all up. Teaka just sat in her corner watching the guys work her over. Corbin sat up, lifted her ass again and slid his cock into her tight hole. Then he stuck his finger into her cunt and rubbed her bleeding clit with his thumb. He pumped in and out of her ass like a pile driver.

Chino's cock was still in her mouth, so no one heard her screams as Corbin plowed in and out of her ass. He leaned over her and began to savagely chew a nipple. Chino started to chew the other as he face fucked her. Finally he began to pump his hot juices down her throat. He was so far back in her throat that even though she gagged, she still swallowed every drop. When it hit her belly she spasmed hard. It burned like a bitch in her stomach. Corbin bit hard and drew more blood from her breast, he sucked it contentedly. She spasmed into him and when her muscles closed on him he blew his load into her and savagely pinched her clit.

She screamed in pain around Chino's cock but it came out muffled and her throat was raw. Corbin's semen burrowed deep into her and she felt herself on fire inside from it. It felt like hundreds of tiny teeth. Corbin slid off of her and went to the bathroom to clean up and get dressed . Chino took over. He kept working her mouth and leaned down to her cunt to lick, suck and bite her clit. He drove her crazy with pain and pleasure. The worst pain came when he stuck his tongue in her ass that was raw already. His tongue drove deep , forked and rubbed her G-spot sore till it bled. Then the suckers on the sides of his tongue began to suck up the blood.

The tips of his tongue sliced into the soft tissue of her G-spot and flicked and sucked it. The pain and pleasure left her reeling. Then Chino slid his huge index finger into her and trapped her G-spot between tongue and finger. He knew he was making her delirious. He pumped another load down her throat. Then he got up and stood at the end of the bed, huge cock standing and he looked at her. To any normal person she'd look half dead and a bloody mess. To him she looked delicious. He picked her up and she opened her eyes, that's when she saw what was fucking her. He clamped a big hand over her mouth to muffle her scream.

"Hey Corbin."

"Yeah Chino, what is it?"

"She seen me."

"Yeah, so?"

"Should I let her live."

"Go ahead. No one's going to believe her."

"Good point."

He slid her onto his cock and continued screwing her. He held her with his big hands around her waist. Mouth to hers he kissed her deep, his tongue down her throat. She finally passed out. He fucked her till he came three times. Then he stuck his tongue up her cunt. She groaned and moaned in her sleep, he finished with her. Then he went to the restroom to clean up. Corbin laid down, glanced over at the girl. She was a mess.

"Hey Chino, can you clean her up a little?"

"Yeah hang on." He finished up and came out with a washcloth. He cleaned her up and chucked the washcloth in the laundry. Then he laid down with his arm over her and fell asleep. Corbin dozed off after a while and Teaka lay in her corner keeping watch.

----*----

At 11 am, an hour before noon, Teaka woke them up. The girl was still asleep and pale. Corbin unlocked the door, grabbed their burgers and Teakas milk, then shooed them to the car. He walked over to the office and gave the key to the day clerk. The clerk gave him his $20 dollars back and wished him a good day. He did likewise. The clerk was grumbling about a lazy cow named Sylvia. Corbin bet it was the chick laying in their room. He wished the clerk good luck and got in his car.

12