Deathly White Thighs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good girl. Incredible performance," Tom said, leaning forward to pat Meg's shoulder. "Move back on to the street and drive away slowly. We haven't caused any damage and will be poor witnesses. The cops won't want to know us."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes are you sure Tom?" Jessie asked, still panting, aware the full impact of the impending crash would have occurred against her door.

"No, but it's what I'd do."

"Tom, that's good enough for me." Meg said. "You have just saved us from possible dreadful injuries, even death, especially Jessie."

They drove along in silence, hanging back from the car in front and looking at all other vehicles nervously until Meg eased the tension. "I hope you guys don't mind; I wet my pants back there."

To Tom's relief Shawnee greeted him more like a homecoming son than a guy whose cock she'd bitten when they'd showered together.

Pouring pre-dinner drinks Stewart told Thom his nose had healed well in straight alignment. Meg told the folk of their hair-raising drive through the city but simply described Tom's reaction as brilliant, his avoidance command as remarkably brief and clear and that he'd saved them from "being messed up a bit."

"Oh God, I worry about you guys and then we have this," Stewart worried while Shawnee smiled softly and said, "These things happen. I'm glad you came out of it safely."

Shawnee asked sounding completely unconcerned, "Was my bodyguard money wasted?"

"Totally," said Tom. "I'll reimburse you now if you wish."

"No, I slept well during those two weeks. Jessie says you continue to live close by to her and have resumed writing. I'm pleased to hear that. If I like it I will publish the book for you. That reminds me, are you two sleeping together?"

"No mother. An issue remains between us and neither of us will budge."

Meg glanced at Tom with a big smile and winked. Shawnee was on to her and said menacingly, "Meg, don't you dare."

"What," asked Stewart and Shawnee said it was girl's talk.

"Mom and dad, there are two things I must tell you about my temporary bodyguard concerning three jerks and two drug pushers on campus."

Tom jumped up and said he wanted a breath of fresh air and Jessie said good idea.

When he returned Meg jumped up and led him back to his chair and patted his arm, not saying a word. Shawnee said, "Welcome to our family Tom, and I really mean it."

Stewart also acknowledged Tom in the same laid-back style of the other two: "More coffee pal?"

"Oh darling," Shawnee said to Jessie, "To avoid unexpected complications I phoned Jennifer Watts yesterday to say you'd be home this evening with a casual guy, a friend who worked at your college."

"That means the slick jerk she calls son will be over here anytime soon to look at his girlfriend's tits and to size up his rival. Will there be a fight?"

"Can it Meg," Shawnee murmured.

The phone went. Jessie rushed to answer it and returned fifteen minutes later. The others had finished coffee.

"Regan has invited me out," Jessie said smiling and turning to Tom purred, "He's included you but perhaps you shouldn't go as it's a supper cookout and there will be drinking."

"I drink, you know I drink."

"Well sometimes Regan can get a bit pugnacious."

"But you assured me Regan was a really sweet guy. Did you forget to mention except for some rough edges?"

"Why are you pressuring me like this?"

Meg chipped in, "Regan plays semi-Pro football, I'd advise you to get in first and slug him stupid before he knows..."

Shawnee told Meg to shut up.

"Tom, I've known Regan for years and happen to like him better than I like you...um...I think. There is no need to become jealous."

"Okay, I agree. Mind if I tag along to make my own mind up about Regan?"

"Please yourself. I'll call up some friends and one is bound to want a night out with you even at such short notice."

"Don't bother -- Meg is coming with me, that is if Shawnee says that's okay."

"Oh swell Tom. A late nigh with you answers my dream."

"Mom, you can't allow it," Jessie shrilled. "At college his appetite for women was almost carnivorous."

"I've had friends saying similar things about Regan Watts," Shawnee said.

Stewart looking worried asked did the conversation have to be so disgusting.

"Mom, tell Jessie to butt out. She's become jealous," Meg asserted. "I'm almost twenty-one and I bet I've been seduced more times at that age than she was even though she thought she was hot."

"Meg please," Tom answered. "I don't want the situation inflamed and if you think I'm out to seduce you, dream on. Jessie -- please think clearly and objectively: Is there any real reason why you can't accept Meg accompanying me to the party tonight and we having a little fun?"

Jessie still looked ready to murder someone. "I suppose not. Yes of course, Meg likes you and should have fun with you. Seduce her if you wish; I won't cry if I find you did."

"Meg will be home by 11:00 if it's turning into one of those kind of parties."

Jessie asked, "Meg if Regan does begin to show a dislike for Tom get Tom out of there -- take him parking if that's your wish."

"I do whatever Tom wishes. He could take Regan with one hand in his pocket and if Regan's two best buddies join in Tom will probably account for them too. If he doesn't I take him to the hospital."

"Girls, both are you are staying home tonight. World War 3 can start without you, and my word is final."

Shawnee said to Stewart to cancel his order. Stewart had never punched anyone in his live so had no concept of what this was about.

At the supper cook-out when the girls drifted away from new guy Tom, Regan handed Tom a beer and they spent at least an hour chatting, Jessie and Meg looked across at the guys from within the group of women they were with and moaned about Regan and Tom being so chummy.

Midway through supper Meg complained she was bored. Tom looked at her and she held his gaze to up his interest and, just as she had intended, their minds began to focus on the age-old activity. He hesitated. She looked at him under lowered eyelids and sighed and that triggered him.

When they were about to climb aboard Shawnee's Jeep Meg handed Tom her panties and said, "Drive to the river -- first turn right, second turn second on the left and continue straight on. She climbed in and was unzipping Tom before he'd buckled up. Tom drove to the riverside parking lot with a huge smile on his face but Meg's mouth was too full for her to comment as she stared at him, brushing aside her hair.

Meg climbed on to Tom, exaggerating how big he was to please him, and began bouncing up and down, lost in her own little world until she sighed, panted hugely with her mouth open and slumped on to him for a short rest before yawning and saying, "Do you think we should go home? Dad will be worrying."

Tom didn't waste thought about how the sex had been perfunctionary. Well what else could one expect: they didn't love one another and when he was shafting Meg at times he was thinking he was plowing into Jessie. No, he was more interested in the parental roles, with Stewart acting the concerned, worrying and fussy mom and Shawnee showing a tough edge and acting as if the kids had flown the nest although they were still around. He'd not struck that before; something to work into his book.

CHAPTER 3

Jessie had found the party boring but knew she'd put up with worse. And why had she stupidly spent so much time checking on Tom to see if he was okay and not feeling lost in a crowd of strangers? Of course he hadn't sat like a wallflower and she'd known he wouldn't but she'd still worried. But why? She knew the answer but didn't like thinking about it.

They decided to leave and she hoped Regan wouldn't suggest going down to park in a secluded spot on riverside. Tom would be down their screwing her little sister. Oh yeah, more likely the little slut would be taking the lead. As they approached Regan's 'muscle' car Jessie received absolute confirmation something had changed between them. Until then it had been tiny things, about the size of nuances, whatever that meant. But Regan had gone to his side of the vehicle and slid in, although he did reach across and open her door. Previous, without fail, he'd always put on a gallant act and half-bowing would stand holding her door open and mutter something sexy like, 'Lovely butt' of 'don't bump that darling head on the car'.

"Want to go home and rumble in the garage loft -- dad cleaned it up a few weeks ago and mom has added chairs and a sofa?"

Jessie nodded and yawned.

Regan led the way up the narrow stairway instead of walking behind and messing around with her thighs or grabbing her ass cheeks and pressing flesh. They'd had their first fuck in this loft, not that it had been the first for either of them.

Regan sat on the sofa, Jessie beside him, and he bounced a hand up and down on his left knee nervously, so she asked him: "Have you found someone else?"

Sighing, Regan turned and said with embarrassment, "Yes."

"That's fine with me. Take me home now or shall I walk?"

He said nervously, "I'll take you home and take a goodnight kiss."

"It will be a goodbye kiss but let's remain friends."

"Okay," he said, greatly relieved.

Outside the family home Regan said, "Well, good night, take care. See you next time." He drove away quietly, not looking back and had not taken his goodnight kiss.

Jessie was amazed she wasn't devastated. It was the first time in her life a guy had dropped her. She twisted her hands together, knowing her real fear was reserved for something else: Would Tom fall for Meg, especially after them slamming together tonight? To her astonishment her mom arrived, turned on the light and held out her arms.

"Was it bad darling?" Shawnee asked, stroking her elder daughter's hair.

"Would you belief it was a relief?"

"That pleases me."

"Mom, Regan and I have kicked around since eighth grade."

"And now it's time to move on. His mom didn't say a word to me but she seemed, well, nervous about you being home. When you fly aircraft you get to know to trust your instincts and to look around for signs -- signs of anything."

"Don't I know it mom. You've always read my changing moods before I've known about the change."

"That's bullshit."

"So you say mom. Well I know differently. You don't know what a fantastic mom you'll been. Dad's always been the glue but you always knew when to be there and when to butt out. He doesn't have a clue and all my girlfriends worshipped you."

"That's because I'd been in Special Forces and fly my own chopper."

"It goes far beyond that mom, but your mind is not interpretative in that sense. Believe me, some of those girls wished you were their mother and probably still do."

"Have you been over indulging darling?"

"Four drinks, five tops. That's all. Although you were trained to suppress emotions mom, just believe your daughter loves you and when she says several of her closest friends more than like you, that's the truth."

Shawnee smiled and said she accepted what Jessie was saying. "Hot chocolate?"

"Yes please and sit with me mom and talk like moms and adult daughters are mean to talk. I'm sure Meg and Tom won't be embarrassed thinking we have stayed up to check them in."

"Check them in? They arrived home half an hour ago, looking tired and happy and went to their beds, their respective beds if that's what's on your mind."

"Home, home already? Oh mom. Smiling and weeping at the same time, Jessie rushed at her pleased mother. Shawnee had already worked out what this was about and was very happy. She decided she'd give Meg more flying hours in the fixed-wing aircraft tomorrow to give Jessie time to relax alone with Tom.

* * *

On the weekend before the exams, Jessie received a leave pass to go home but instead called on Tom. He came to the door dressed in underpants and a singlet, rubbing his eyes.

"God Tom, its after 10:00. We you out whoring all night?"

"Nope."

She didn't believe him. Jessie swallowed, determined to complete her mission. "I have pre-exam tension. Please fuck me."

They both looked down and saw Tom's underpants begin to tent. She thought perhaps he'd been out whoring only some of the night.

Then he alarmed her. "No way."

She groaned and felt like wringing his neck. Then she knew what he was on about so said sweetly, "I have been dreaming of you being inside me and you raining my face with sweet kisses. I feel I am ready for you."

"You're not yet twenty-three. Are you sure you can think that erotically about sex?"

Jessie didn't answer. She pushed him clear of the door, slammed it shut and began kissing him -- coolly at first but then feeling the rise of passion.

To her delight Tom responded like a real man. That's what had triggered her mother -- Tom being a hero with a big dick. Those were Shawnee's principal goals in life and she'd chose to marry a man without those 'qualities' to provide her the quest to occasionally find the guy who had them, like that ex-airman and now Police Lieutenant who'd admitted knowing her mother intimately. He'd lied that he hadn't touched her mom but she'd seen the lie in his eyes. Jessie knew of a few others who'd fitted the pattern whom she'd seen hanging around her mom over the years: Her predatory mom.

Jessie lifted her arms and didn't need to open her mouth. Tom took the cue and within thirty seconds had bared her top and was now attached like a limpet to a breast.

Lowering a hand Jessie felt the mass and her body heated. She raised a leg and catching the elasticized top of his underpants lowered her leg and worked the garment to the floor, having to use her other hand to pull it clear of an impediment. Her thoughts went to that day when she'd watched him jerking off. You fool, she scolded, she should have taken him then. She thought of him plowing her fellow senior students and went a bit giddy and thinking she'd never heard a word of dissatisfaction from those dick-happy students. Jessie pushed him away from her tits and kissed him, mouthing into him deeply. He was now breathing deeply and grabbing at her so she sunk to her knees and began feeding him into her mouth, applying her best tongue caressing she'd exhibit so far in her relatively short sex life. He felt wonderful in her mouth and, she thought wickedly, fuck the exams, she wanted to fuck all through her three-day weekend.

While a fuck is only a fuck Jessie would never forget those wondrous emotions Tom released in her that Friday morning. Some yokel he turned out to be. He brushed her body with his lips and whispered words to her as if he were a professional gigolo. He had her soppy long before he began fingering her and she was away with the birds three times when he began licking her. Then when she was screaming, unusual for her -- someone banging on the door and telling her to shut up -- he entered and performed at the pace of a snail, apart from little bursts to take her to near climax before allowing her to plateau out. Their bodies slapped together, she never having sweated so much in being with a guy or a girlfriend. After her erotic thoughts faded she visualized the head of Tom's prick reaching her soul. Yes her soul. God, she was in love with him and why not? She admitted it at last. He was cheerful, a good companion and his cock hadn't been too large for her after all. He enjoyed intellectual talk, sharing jokes and she'd now learned he could talk even more filthy than she could during a shafting. But what was his future? Did he have one? And did she really want to end up teaching English lit at some college?

Jessie felt her body lift and buckle as if she were riding a wave. Her eyeballs felt about to pop.

"Tom -- can't hold back." She clamped, he yelled "Jesus" and a few seconds later they were awash at the almost united groins.

"God, that was my best fuck ever," she gasped and Tom looked goofy and lied that he'd been saving his best for her. How could it be anything but a lie?

Indeed it had been awesome. But after this weekend it would be the end of Tom. A guy without a future would hang around her neck like a millstone.

Tom, still panting, gave her another goofy smile and Jessie's heart went goofy. No, she's stay with him. He'd saved her life and was romantic enough to lie that he'd saved his best fuck for her. Four years at college had changed her life and it was her birthday next month. She'd try to find a job in a library and they could live in a trailer park if necessary. Tom could get a job with a security firm. If her awesome mom had focused on Tom why should her daughter be a gutless tweetie and give him up?"

"Tom, after I leave college I want to live with you."

"Okay."

Jessie counted to five and then said ominously, "A little more enthusiasm would be welcome."

"Well, let's see how it pans out. I finished my third revise of my novel just after 8:00 this morning and am due to fly out at 3:00 this afternoon to hand it over to your mom. If Shawnee likes it she will hand it over to a publisher friend and subsidize publication if necessary or her company will underwrite the whole process."

That staggered Jessie. "That's great, that's a wonderful opportunity for you. I wish you the best of luck."

"Thanks. Shawnee says she wants me to marry you so I must become licensed as a security officer and she will arrange for me to gain accelerated experience and she'll then promote me through the ranks to become her chief of security and I'll work only days so I can write evenings."

"That's brilliant but we'll have to talk marriage."

"Yeah, of course -- just you and me before we talk to her. But there is a catch and you might not be agreeable."

"She wants you to sleep with her once a week?"

"On her birthday and pre-Christmas. She though you might wear that."

"Twice a year? Okay, twice a year for as long as she wants."

"Shawnee thought just the one year would be fine. She thought after our first baby arrives she wouldn't want either of us committing adultery."

"Mom said that?"

Tom grinned. "She said it wasn't fair your father being the only one in the family who was sexually responsible."

Jessie laughed, her mind in a whirl. She pulled out her phone and minutes later had a seat on the 6:00 flight home that evening.

"Why didn't you attempt to get on the flight with me?"

"After one more fuck I'm returning to school to do six hours of pre-exam work and then pack to go home for further study. But load your novel on to a memory stick because I'll begin reading it and finish it on the aircraft. I want my own opinion on you as a writer. I feel your recent experiences may have lifted you beyond the mire."

CHAPTER 4

Meg was waiting at the airport and the two sisters kissed. Meg asked what was Jessie's opinion of Tom's effort.

"Blown away. It's about us, sort of. I'm the aloof daughter and you are the nymphomaniac and mom is mom. It begins with Thom rescuing her from a stream after initially leaving her thinking she was dead."

"But that's you and I'm not quite an nympho, am I?"

"Author's license dear. Of course you are near virginal."

"Jessie, you are confusing me about how I think of me."

Jessie ignored that and said the character who was Shawnee went to flying school and joined the Air Force and as a high-performance captain was attached to a Special Ops unit in a war-torn zone when miraculously Tom was in charge of catering."

"Catering?"

"Be patient, his heroism comes forth. Well, read the manuscript. I have it with me."

"Give me the ending, give me the ending."

"Oh all right. This is during the Gulf War and when a heavily armed hostile force begins to overrun the forward temporary rescue base Tom blows up the base's munitions dump taking out most of invaders. Mom and two other attack chopper pilots who survived the initial bombardment clean up the remnants of the invading force land including four tanks, but mom has taken a bullet through the side of her gut and only just lands her badly damaged chopper. Tom races out and pulls mom from the wreckage just before her chopper blows up. A piece of metal slices into Tom, puncturing his lung. They are invalided home, both recover but mom is left sterile. I'm written in as mom's former best friend and I help her set up Belinda's Agricultural Flying Services. I live with mom and Tom and bear three babies for them and we continuing living as one big happy family. Tom's drawn the characters so well that I recognized everyone of us although outsiders won't recognize it as anything but fiction."