Deb and Leah: The Show Must Go On!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leah said I looked like I was going to explode, as she eyed the long vein running up the underside of my shaft to the glans.

"You have such a big head, and I love the way it flares out to such a big ridge running around the edge", Deb commented.

I used my thumbs and made my penis stand up for her, and pointed "What? This"? She only nodded, but never took her eyes off of me.

Leah said she saw the veins on the top side of my penis as they were pulsing with my desire, and commented how much they protruded. I told her (no, I practically BEGGED her) to touch it.

"No touching, but we love to look and watch! Deb, look at his balls! They look so hard and full! Do you see how his left nut hangs just a little lower?"

I pushed my underwear down to my ankles and fingered my testicles around in my pouch. Of course my scrotum was loose, but it moved when I touched. They seemed fascinated by this thing. Sometimes us fellows rarely even notice, but they were in awe.

With these two ladies ogling my rigid erection, I'd almost forgotten about their gorgeous breasts right there in front of me. Deb said

"Will you get up on your knees so we can see how your cock looks when you're standing?" Deb asked.

I wiggled around and managed to get on my knees with my erection standing proud at a 45 degree angle from my stomach. God, I was harder than a calculus test!

Deb noticed too, and she told Leah "Well, I can't see what harm a touch could do!"

As she leaned over the seat to get closer to my bouncing penis and testes, her breast popped out of the bra and top, and her large, suck able nipples immediately caught my attention. But then I felt her fingers under my scrotum, seeming to weigh their fullness. I gasped with pleasure as she held my swollen nuts and pushed them around inside my sack. I was in ecstasy.

Then she dragged her finger tips up the length of my shaft, then back down and under my scrotum. She did this a few times, then gripped my shaft firmly and watched the skin move back and forth over my penis. She told me she loved how I was circumcised; because there wasn't a lot of loose skin.

She didn't stop! She just squeezed and slid her tiny fist up and down my shaft. I was really enjoying how the top of her hand, between her thumb and fore-finger nudged up against my glans and back and forth over the corona. I started to leak pre-cum, and I thought I would explode when Leah, watching with the same interest that a scientist might have, suddenly said "Deb! That's enough!"

I whimpered. I felt like a teenager. I was going to cum and I told them it wouldn't take long but couldn't just stop! Deb and Leah looked at each other.

"Ah-hah! Well, now it's YOUR turn Jeffrey"

Together they lifted their bras up until their amazing breasts swung free. God, Deb's nipples were huge – sticking out almost a half-inch, and such a light pink! Her areolas were puckered, and I love that. I call them Braille Nipples, because even a blind man would be able to tell she was aroused. Her breasts were incredibly firm for their size and I loved the way they moved and swung and finally settled on the seat in front of her.

Leah's breasts were nearly as big, but her nipples were puffy and swollen. Light brown in color and nearly two inches across, and just so...so suck able. She held them for me and squeezed them, while lightly pinched her nipples.

Then they both asked (almost like it was planned) "Do you like our breasts Jeff?"

I couldn't answer. I just reached down to touch (I was still kneeling). Once again they said "No touching!", almost simultaneously. God I was frustrated, horny and ready to shoot the biggest load of semen of my life, and I couldn't even touch them!

I told them I was so hot and bothered, I was going to have to cum. Leah snickered at the look of dismay on my face, and said "Good...do it!" and added "We want to watch your cum fly and splatter all over"

"That's right" Deb said. "We want to see you get yourself off, so go for it!!"

Suddenly my mind snapped back 20 years to Valerie, and her sexy request; the one I was too chicken to act on. My mind reeled! I pretty much knew I wasn't going to get laid, I wasn't going to get a threesome, no one was going to give me a blowjob, or even a handjob, and it sure appeared that I wouldn't get to get my hands on these two pairs of fantastic breasts. But I needed to unload, and I needed to unload BAD. I was worked up to the point of desperation! I mean, we'd been flirting and had been verbally sexual all afternoon, and my penis had been up and down like a yo-yo.

But right now, I was kneeling in the back seat of Deb's car, my rock-hard penis jutting out lewdly, my balls were heavy with semen, and these two gorgeous women with their breasts half-exposed were encouraging me to masturbate. My only concern: Did these women really want to see me masturbate and shoot, or were they just teasing me? I hesitated for just a second.

"Okay - What do you want me to do"?

Deb, the most prim and proper HR lady didn't hesitate for a second. She said "Show us how you jerk off! Just sit back, relax, wrap your hand around that fat cock and rub one out!"

God she was a dirty girl!

Leah was pretty quiet for now. She just focused on my exposed penis and heavy balls. My package was bouncing around as I slumped back in the seat and straightened my legs underneath me, and she never took her eyes off me. However, she did continue to caress her big bosom and pinch her nipples. God, they were fantastic!!

My hands wandered to my lap now. With one hand, I traced my finger tips over my swollen shaft. I guess I wasn't quite ready to "jerk off", as Deb so eloquently put it. I was feeling like I couldn't possibly make this a 30 second show and have these beautiful women think I was "Two Tug Tommy". After all, I had some pride left, even if I did feel like I was going to explode!

With my other hand, my finger tips moved over the sensitive skin of my scrotum, which at this point was still very relaxed. My full testes hung loosely, bobbing naturally in their warm sac. I think Leah was particularly intrigued by my balls. She remarked once again that she loved how my left testicle was hanging a little lower than my right.

Here she was, continually saying "no touching", but then she reached down and lightly touched the soft skin of my scrotum and watched it move and contract and she pushed my left testicle up and down.

I moved my hand again and continued running my finger tips over my penis. I could feel the veins expanding with the pulse with my heart beat, as I touched myself all over. I could feel the skin continuing to tighten along my staff, and could feel the ridge of my glans starting to become even more pronounced as the head of my penis started to bulge. I was simply engorged!

While I was concentrating on pleasuring myself for these ladies I looked up, seeing my friends enjoying my proud manhood standing tall before them. Both girls whispered encouraging remarks. Leah whispered to Deb that I had a beautiful penis, and Leah sighed and said that she loved how straight my cock was, how the veins bulged, and how fat my head was.

"Come on Jeff, show us how you pleasure yourself", Deb prompted. She was caressing her big, hard nipples at this point too, and I couldn't take my eyes off either of them.

The encouragement was definitely making me feel more and more brave, so I wrapped my big hand around the lower part of my penis and gently squeezed, feeling the blood rush up the shaft in to my glans. While maintaining a light grip, I moved my hand upward and looked down to see the head of my penis still swelling.

The once somewhat wrinkled, fleshy colored appearance of my glans was quickly changing before my eyes. My glans were turning slightly pink and becoming shiny as my skin expanded to make room for my arousal. My hand tightened around the base of my penis, but remained loose toward the top, where my fingers could lightly rub against the ridge around the helmet-shaped glans.

God, it felt so good! It was SUCH a turn-on to be masturbating in front of these two lovely women. Truly a fantasy-come-true, and after all these years!

I pulled upward slowly, watching my penis lose that innocent look. My penis was completely erect and begging for attention. It stood proudly, as my hand moved more swiftly and urgently up and down my shaft. The girls were getting an eye full, and so was I, watching their jiggling breasts, caressing fingertips, and hard nipples.

I was completely aroused and totally turned on. My glans was a much darker shade of red now, and quite a bit wider across than the thickest part of my shaft. The head now looked a bit like a big mushroom starting at the very tip, and flaring out before the paler skin of my phallus met with it. I moved my finger tips under my glans where the skin of my shaft meets the head at the corona, and gentle moved them in a circular motion.

"God that must feel so good", Leah gasped as a bit of lubricating pre-cum started to leak out of the tip of my penis.

I realized that whatever innocent look my penis might have had before, had been replaced. I no longer held a penis in my big hands; I was holding my cock; A completely erect, completely rigid extension of my body, and a proud symbol of my arousal for these women.

"Oh yeah baby, come on and rub that big cock for us – make all that hot cum shoot out!" Deb said.

The women were REALLY enjoying my fantasy-come-true, as I was sitting there in that warm car, stroking my rock-hard shaft for their entertainment. They were watching my hips move, my breathing becoming more ragged, my eyes rolling back in my head, and moans escaping my lips. My balls bounced up and down while I stroked myself a little harder. Soon they were tightening against my body and were definitely bloated with semen.

Deb and Leah were watching my dick intently as my strokes became more aggressive; more desperate. Telling them how good they were making my cock feel, I was continually rewarded by watching these gals touching and pinching their nipples, and gently squeezing the soft tissue of their big breasts. They knew that my balls were completely loaded with boiling semen. No, not semen: cum; White-Hot, scalding cum. It needed to come out.

I bent to my task now, my hand moving much faster up and down my cock. I still had a firm grip at the base of my shaft, and the top edge of my fingers brushed back and forth over the ridge around the head of my cock. Pre-cum was started to leak out, and was being smeared over my thick head, which is now a very deep red. My hand moved faster and faster, and my other hand was touching my balls...and under my balls, just as I'd imagined doing in front of Valerie and her friends, all those years before; jerking off firmly and steadily.

I could feel flutters like birds in my lower abdomen. I could feel my balls aching to release of their healthy load. My cock was pulsing in my hand. I was watching the girls who were listening to me react, watching intently and encouraging me with downright dirty things to say.

"Come on baby – blow your load!", "Beat that big cock", and the like. I was almost delirious as the girls looked on with anticipation. I kept thinking about how prim and proper these women were at work (particularly Deb!), and how downright dirty they were talking to me now!

I was going to cum in a big way, and soon. Those birds in my stomach were moving around almost feeling like little cramps; the beginning of my orgasm. I was moaning and whimpering as my hand jerked and stroked up and down my rigid cock. I could feel cum boiling in my balls, and Leah and Deb could see the semen trickling out of the opening in my angry looking cock-head. The lubrication it created pushed me over the top.

"Cum Jeff, let us see that big load", Leah said.

She'd dropped her hand from her big, brown nipples and was caressing my thigh just lightly. Deb dropped her hand to my other thigh.

"Yeah baby, let it go – let it fly!"

Leah said to Deb, almost like I wasn't there "I love watching him beat off! Look at his hand stroke that cock!"

As I rubbed myself faster and faster, I could feel the hot cum traveling through my balls, building at the base of my dick. It always amazes me how much harder my cock gets just before I cum, and the girls noticed as well.

"Oh my God Jeff – you're going to cum – I can see it!" Leah said.

Pre-cum was smeared all over my cock now and I was a mess, beating my cock faster and faster. Cum started to gather and dribble out of my bloated cock-head.

"Cum Jeff!" Deb said.

"Leah! He's cumming!"

Then as if all the birds in my stomach started to fly away, a big thick ropey jet of semen flew out of my cock. It shot nearly straight up in the air and landed just under my chin. It was very warm against my skin. Another big wad of cum exploded from my dick drawing a white line of cum up my chest. That was immediately followed by another blast. It almost felt like someone had fed a length of cord into my penis, and were now slowly pulling it out in jerks and twitches.

I watch the girls smiling and encouraging me excitedly, but I never took my eyes off their jiggling tits, as I felt the ecstasy of my release. My torrential ejaculation started to subside along with the contractions within my cock. My hand slowed almost to a stop, as I squeezed the last bits of my arousal out of my excited dick.

"Oh my God Leah, did you see how far his cum flew!?"

Leah nodded and added excitedly "that was such a huge load!" Then she reached down and touched one of the big puddles of cum on my stomach, wiggling around in it. With a smile, she tasted just a drop of me. Deb also had a little taste of my puddled up pleasure, telling me I was awesome.

I closed my eyes for a moment, enjoying my self-inflicted pleasure, listening to the girls talk excitedly about what I'd just done. I leaned back in my long-awaited bliss and looked down. My cock was turning back into a penis now, but it looked as if someone has drawn thick white lines up my belly and chest. God, it felt SO good to cum and feel that release. I was SO glad Deb and Leah were there!

Well, the girls helped me clean up and I stowed away my equipment. I was disappointed to see those gorgeous breasts being packed back in to their bras, but I guess all wonderful things need to come to an end.

We all talked about how fun and erotic this had been, and I did express my disappointment that I didn't get to have sex with either of them. I told them both how beautiful they were, and how delighted I'd be to try it again sometime, but perhaps in a different environment where we could all be more comfortable. However, it was getting late, and the gals needed to get home, so we went our separate ways.

Unfortunately, I never got to do this with Deb and Leah again. Six months or so later, Leah was laid off amid significant downsizing at the company. Deb and I remained friends for quite a while after this, and we spoke of that day quite often. One day, out of the blue, Deb and I made love and it was incredible. For a couple of years after that, we'd sneak off for lunch time quickies, but I think that would be a whole new story.

I'd also started a relationship with a gal and told Deb about it. She seemed to cool off quite a bit after that, and at one point told me that if I continued with this other girl, she'd no longer have sex with me. I thought this was pretty selfish, as she was clearly having relations with her husband, but when I wanted to have a relationship other than her, it wasn't cool.

I told her this, and much to my disappointment we really haven't seen each other since. We did part as friends, but I will never forget that snowy afternoon.

12