Debbee and Charlotte

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paul took a deep breath, and began to whisper soothingly into Debbee's jewelled ear. Holding her pretty head motionless, inches from the softly rippling screen, he began to interfere with Debbee's subconscious, slowly stripping away her resistances in the specific area of his own advances, feeding her deep emotional centres with a gently blossoming seed of dependence on him. Breathing softly into her ear, he infiltrated the core of Debbee's mind for several more minutes, trimming and modifying the girl's deepest thought patterns as she slumped open-mouthed and utterly stupefied in the soft cushions. The dense blue glow bathed her beautiful face throughout, the bright stripe of light illuminating her vacant, halt-closed eyes, and through it all Debbee did not even blink.

Finally, Paul let out a long breath.

'Debbee,' he murmured. 'I am now going to count to five. At my five, you will wake up, and your conscious mind will return to us looking at photographs. Do you understand?'

The pause. 'Yeahh...' Debbee sighed.

'Good. Okay, Debbee. One... two... three...' Paul flicked a button on his cameraphone, pulling the unit slowly away from Debbee's blank, transfixed eyes, and the billowing blue screen dissolved back to a slowly cycling loop of the girl's portraits.

'... Four... five.'

Quickly, Paul withdrew his hand from deep within her thick, mahogany hair as he saw the consciousness rush back into Debbee's pretty, brown eyes. She blinked rapidly four or five times, then turned to him and smiled.

'These are great.' She picked up her wine glass, her eyes scanning the photos, and sipped the last of the martini from the delicate bowl. Then Debbee fixed Paul with a radiant smile, holding his eyes with a sultry gaze. 'Would you be a darling, and get me another drink?' She purred. 'I'm feeling quite dry.'

Paul grinned at the beautiful eighteen-year-old. That's because you've spent the last thirty minutes utterly senseless with your lovely mouth wide open, he thought, and you have no conscious memory of it at all, do you?

'Of course,' he replied, and gestured at Debbee's wine glass. 'But I think you've had enough of these. I'll get you an orange juice.'

Debbee pouted playfully. 'Spoilsport.'

Paul chuckled, and as he stood to get their drinks Debbee realised that their hips had been touching -- actually, had been pressing quite firmly together. When had that started? She couldn't remember.

Debbee watched Paul's back as he strolled to the bar. Actually he wasn't bad from the rear, she thought. Quite well toned. Decent bum. She fiddled with her wine glass, her pencil-slim fingers gently stroking the narrow stem. And it was very thoughtful of him to stop plying her with alcohol. Debbee knew she was a little tipsy, but he wasn't pushing it and feeding her with more and more wine until her pretty, brown eyes slowly became unfocussed with drink, until he was slipping the glass between her full lips himself and tipping the wine into her mouth as her head sagged against the seat back and her arms lay limply by her sides ... she had experienced that before, had had one or two narrow escapes, actually. But Paul had been very... protective.

Debbee's sensuous lips curved into a faint smile. This was the first time any man had treated her this way, and she found that she rather liked it. Perhaps this was what older men did, she considered. Looked after you better.

She smiled at him as he returned to their booth with two soft drinks, Debbee taking just the tiniest intake of breath as she felt his thigh once again nestle firmly into her curvy hip. She was about to edge away, then relaxed her luxuriant, lycra-sheathed hip against his leg. There was no harm being done, she reasoned, they had been sitting like this before.

'Thank you,' purred Debbee, and as he slipped the glass into her pencil-slim fingers, their fingertips touched briefly. Debbee's sensuous lips parted in a pretty smile as she took her glass. Paul's fingers were long and articulate, like a pianist's, she thought, and when he casually rested two of them on Debbee's slim wrist as they returned their glasses to the table, she allowed them to remain there. It was only flirting, she reminded herself.

Debbee sipped her drink, holding Paul's eyes -- blue, she noticed for the first time -- as the juice filtered between her full, painted lips. He wasn't that bad, to be honest. His nose was a bit big, his eyes a bit close together, but those eyes had a searching intelligence that Debbee rather liked. His grey hairs actually added distinction rather than age, as did the few lines beginning to appear around his eyes. Debbee lowered her glass but her beautiful eyes remained on his face. He smiled shyly at her, and Debbee found herself automatically returning his smile, her eyes drifting down to his mouth and seeing now how well-shaped it was... how sensitive it looked. Debbee's sensuous, smiling lips suddenly parted with a soft click.

Paul tilted his head slightly to one side. 'What are you thinking, Debbee?'

The gorgeous eighteen-year-old looked away demurely for a second. She was aware that the older man's hand was covering her slim wrist now, one finger gently moving a few millimetres back and forth across her fine skin.

Debbee's pretty eyes settled on his face, the soft smile still on her full lips.

'I'm thinking that I must have seen you in poor light when we first met earlier this evening,' she said softly. 'Because I didn't think that much of you then.' Debbee's eyes were lingering comfortably on his, their faces less than ten inches apart. 'But actually,' she murmured, 'You're... really rather attractive.' Debbee turned her slim forearm under his hand, presenting the sensitive skin of her inner wrist to the attentions of his stroking fingertip. Oh. That felt good. Their faces were six inches apart.

Paul smiled faintly, silent for a few seconds. Their eyes remained locked together.

'You really are very beautiful, Debbee,' he murmured. 'Lots of people have told you that, haven't they?' His head was within four inches of hers now.

Debbee's painted lips parted. 'Yes, they have,' she whispered, 'lots and lots of people.' Their faces were two inches apart, her heart beginning to beat fast. 'But I like hearing you say it.'

And Debbee's pretty eyes flickered closed as their open lips gently brushed together for the first time. And then again. And again.

* * * * * * * * * *

James and Charlotte barely made it to his bedroom before he was peeling her skin-tight white cocktail dress away from her lithe young body, her slim fingers expertly popping his button fly open. They were panting into each other's faces, James's breath riffling Charlotte's flaxen hair. He thrust his tongue eagerly between her sensuous lips as he dragged the tiny dress down over her curvy hips, Charlotte whimpering with excitement and sucking his tongue hard into the depths of her mouth.

They broke off briefly to shuck off their clothes, James's eyes widening as the gorgeous eighteen-year-old blonde unclipped her tiny, white brassiere and flipped off her equally flimsy panties, leaving her flawless, tanned body completely nude. He would enjoy that fabulously fit body lingeringly, later on, James promised himself -- but for now, neither of them could wait.

Their arms locked around each other, James relishing the feel of Charlotte's silken skin sliding against his naked body for the first time as she sank onto the edge of his bed, pulling him down with her. Their breaths were gasps of excitement as Charlotte reclined backwards, one of her long, smooth legs arcing over James's hips and drawing him against her as he followed her down.

James entered Charlotte even before the gorgeous blonde's shoulders reached the pillows, Charlotte crying out in relief as her new lover slithered easily into her hot, wet vulva for the first time. Oh God oh God, he was big. Charlotte's sensuous mouth opened as she felt his plump glans slide deep into her belly, her sculpted leg uncurling from around his hips and flexing two or three times in mid-air at the sensation of him entering her. Her perfectly manicured fingernails dug into James's shoulders as he withdrew to his tip before thrusting sweetly back into her, then into her again, Charlotte's sensuous lips quivering with enjoyment as they began to move together in slow, perfect rhythm. Oh God oh yes oh yes.

* * * * * * * * * *

Paul gently kissed Debbee several times before letting his tongue brush experimentally against her soft, painted lips. Debbee gave a tiny gasp at the sensation but did not pull away, and Paul relished Debbee's compliance as he began to slowly run his tongue over the smooth surfaces of her lips, enjoying the faint taste of the eighteen-year-old's lipstick.

Presently, Paul pulled a half-inch away from her pretty face, watching her carefully outlined eyes flutter open.

'You're so beautiful, Debbee,' he murmured.

Debbee's heart was beating rapidly now as she searched his deep, blue eyes. The age lines there actually suited him, she realised, made him look more... well, sexy. She was finding it difficult to take her pretty eyes off him now. Debbee couldn't remember a man ever growing on her this fast.

'Oh Paul, you're so sweet,' she whispered, smiling. She was beginning to lose herself in his eyes now, and there was a tremor in her soft voice when she spoke.

'Kiss me,' she breathed, her pretty eyes sliding shut with anticipation. 'Kiss me again.'

This time, as their mouths gently collided, Paul very carefully eased his tongue between Debbee's sensuous, painted lips, one of his hands still stroking the girl's slim wrist whilst the other slid unhurriedly around her neck and into the rich, dark silk of her mahogany hair. A tiny, brief notion flitted across Debbee's mind -- that his fingers felt oddly familiar buried in her thick hair, as though they had been entwined in there before -- and then the thought was gone and Debbee allowed his hand to draw her against him, enjoying the feel of his tongue as it slid all the way into her mouth for the first time.

* * * * * * * * * *

James leered into Charlotte's beautiful face as he plunged his heavy erection deep into her fabulous, wriggling body again and again, the girl whimpering with joy at each inward stroke. God, she was fantastic. Even better than he had imagined when he first saw the gorgeous young blonde in the nightclub two evenings earlier and decided then and there that he had to possess her. James plunged all the way back into Charlotte's hot, slippery cunt once more, and again, and again, the girl's gasps of excitement growing more intense now as she began to spiral upwards. His own orgasm was also fast approaching, after only two or three minutes of fabulous, frantic sex, but he didn't mind... she was not about to leave his apartment any time soon.

Charlotte's sensuous mouth opened wide as his huge, thrusting penis finally drove her beyond control, and her back arched high off of his bed as she felt her excitement pass the point of no return. Charlotte strained against James's pistoning torso as she squeezed her painted eyelids tightly shut, exulting in that delicious few seconds of balance where she teetered on the very brink of her inevitable orgasm, and then she squealed with delight as she was engulfed in ecstasy.

James thrust deep into the gorgeous blonde again, again, as Charlotte shuddered with unbearable pleasure and a hot squirt of sex oil soaked his plunging penis, the girl squirming helplessly beneath him and her long, French-manicured nails drawing sharply across his shoulders. His eyes bulged with excitement as he watched Charlotte's pretty head twist from side to side beneath him, and then her soft, animal squeals finally pushed him over the edge. James managed one more full stroke before he thrust all the way back into Charlotte and cried out in relief as the first, long jet of sperm hosed from his penis deep into Charlotte's writhing body.

* * * * * * * * * *

Paul and Debbee were kissing passionately now, their tongues thrusting eagerly into each others' mouths, their arms tight around the other's body as they squirmed gently against each other in the darkened corner alcove, each of them softly murmuring with pleasure every few seconds as their tongues or fingers moved into a new, unexplored place. Debbee's long, tanned legs were crossed beneath the table, and the upper of her finely turned calves was slotted neatly between Paul's knees. Her lightly painted eyelids flickered with enjoyment as Paul slid his hand deep into her thick, mahogany hair once more, pressing her open lips firmly against his as his tongue stroked the spongy contours of hers, and presently his other hand slid over the sheer fabric covering her narrow back, drawing her body tighter against his until her full, ripe breasts were pillowed against his chest.

They had started gently, Paul's tongue delicately probing between Debbee's soft, open lips for a minute or two. Then it had become hungrier and hungrier as their arousal grew, Paul's fingers stroking Debbee's bare thighs, stroking her luxuriant, lycra-sheathed hips through her tight, black miniskirt, stroking her slender neck and beautiful face. He could feel Debbee's long, lacquered fingernails running over his neck and shoulders as they kissed, lightly at first and then harder and harder until she was beginning to scratch him. God, she was wonderful.

They kissed for a few more seconds, their mouths working smoothly together in the privacy of their secluded alcove, then they separated slowly, Paul's exploring tongue drawing from between Debbee's soft lips with a faint pop. Her beautiful, brown eyes fluttered open as Paul regarded her, a faint smile on his lips. Oh God, she thought, he was just so sweet. How had this happened?

'Wow,' whispered Debbee, feeling his hand caressing the small of her back through the sheer material of her semi-transparent blouse. 'I didn't think I'd be doing this tonight, when I first walked in.'

No, I'm sure you didn't, thought Paul as he ogled Debbee's pretty face, enjoying the feel of her in his arms. Their lips were still only an inch or two apart.

'No, I guess not,' he murmured, his smile widening, Debbee's sensuous lips parting automatically in a mirrored response. 'I'm not always the most instantly impressive of guys, I know. But...' he shrugged, 'Sometimes I just... grow on someone.'

Oh God, yes you do, thought Debbee as she felt herself sinking helplessly into his eyes again. She had kissed a lot of guys on first dates -- or even on first meetings -- but she was always flirting, teasing. But Debbee knew she wasn't flirting now. She also sensed that she was beginning to lose control of her emotions towards Paul, and the thought scared her whilst simultaneously making her feel just a little excited.

With an effort, Debbee pulled herself from deep within his eyes. The tip of her tongue peeped from between her full, painted lips, moistening them.

'Paul,' she murmured. 'How old are you?'

He gazed at Debbee. 'Does it matter?'

Debbee was unable to take her pretty eyes off him now. 'No, it doesn't,' she whispered, the rich waves of her dark hair rippling gracefully as she gently shook her head. 'I'm just curious.'

Paul searched Debbee's beautiful face, gauging her reaction.

'Thirty-eight.'

There was the briefest widening of the eighteen-year-old's carefully outlined eyes, then they grew soft as her neural programming took over. Debbee sighed contentedly, realising now how much she preferred older men. Why had she not understood this earlier? Her heart was beating fast now.

'I bet you're very experienced,' she breathed, and almost immediately giggled softly. 'God, did I really just say that? I'm so sorry.'

Paul grinned at Debbee, enjoying her. 'Don't worry,' he purred. His fingers slid gently up across Debbee's slender neck and stroked her porcelain-smooth cheek. She smiled at him, her pretty eyes sliding shut with enjoyment as her head tilted to one side and encouraged Paul's deft fingers to caress behind her jewelled ear.

Paul leaned towards the gorgeous girl, closing the tiny space between them, and eased Debbee's sensuous, smiling lips apart with his tongue. Within seconds they were hungrily snogging once more, their breaths quickening as Paul gently squeezed one of Debbee's supple, lycra-clad buttocks and her pencil-slim fingers ran slowly through his greying hair. His erection ached with desire for her, and as their tongues pressed silkily together Debbee felt herself growing warm and slippery with excitement for the man she had accepted some time ago now as her new boyfriend.

This time when they separated, their breaths came back under control only with a conscious effort. Paul caressed Debbee's delicate chin, his other arm still snugged around her hourglass waist.

'Debbee, it's late,' he murmured. 'I have my car outside. Come back with me for coffee... it's not far.'

Debbee's golden rule was to never, ever go back to a man's home on their first date. Except now as she smiled and tilted her pretty head to one side, her smooth cheek nestling into his cupped hand, she heard herself saying: 'Yes, alright. That would be nice.'

Her heart skipped a beat -- had she really just agreed to Paul's invitation to go back to his place? Then, as Paul took her slim hands and drew her to her feet, Debbee felt the pouting lips of her vulva slide easily, wetly against each other with the standing motion, and her heart began to beat even faster than before. Oh God oh God. She couldn't remember ever being this excited by a man before. She looked up at Paul as they strolled from the bar, their fingers entwining as he took her hand in his, and knew that she was struggling to control herself now.

The air outside was late-evening cool, but his car was parked close by. As Debbee closed the passenger door she glanced nervously at Paul, suddenly doubtful, and then her pretty eyes softened with contentment as his lips found hers and lingered there for a few seconds, his tongue flickering briefly into Debbee's soft, open mouth. She smiled indulgently to herself as they pulled out onto the road, Paul's hand finding her upper thigh and stroking the smooth, tanned skin gently, her apprehension gone now. It was only coffee, anyway, she told herself. Only coffee. Her vulva felt deliciously slippery, the soft lips bathed in her own oils.

* * * * * * * * * *

Charlotte sighed softly as her pretty, blue eyes suddenly opened, and realised that she had been asleep. Her fabulous, naked body was cradled in James's arms as they lay entwined together, her silk-topped head resting against his chest.

She blinked once or twice, a smile spreading across her full, sensuous lips as she remembered the ferocity of their lovemaking. Charlotte had snuggled against James after he had finally slithered from her hot, sperm-filled vagina, and he had held her smooth body tightly as Charlotte gently shuddered in his arms five or six times over the next couple of minutes, the tiny aftershocks of her orgasm rippling delightfully through her spent body and forcing a soft gasp from her painted lips each time. Their sex had been unbelievably good, the best she had ever had -- but Charlotte had a feeling it was going to get better still.

She lifted her pretty, blonde head from James's chest, watching his face as his eyes opened to regard her.

'Did you have a nice rest?' he smiled.

'Uh-huh.' Charlotte kissed his chest. 'I think you wore me out.'

James ogled the eighteen-year-old's beautiful face. His penis was beginning to lengthen steadily once more against Charlotte's taut belly. 'Not completely, I hope.'

Charlotte eased herself up towards James's face, her smooth belly sliding delightfully over his now rapidly swelling erection. 'No,' she purred, her pretty eyes beginning to darken with arousal already at the feeling of his long, purple pole pressing into her tummy. 'Not completely.'