Debbie and Lisa

Story Info
Two women find each other.
3.4k words
4.26
17.3k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a spinoff story of "A Close Encounter of the Best Kind - Parts 1 - 3," which you should read first.

**********

This story is written by my wife, Lisa.

**********

Dedicated to Debbie

***********

After our vacation, I stayed in touch with Debbie and we shared our fantasies and experiences over the phone. I told her the vacation was the best one I ever had and it opened my eyes to a new sexual awakening and I wanted to thank her and Robert for making it all possible.

One day we were talking and she invited us to stay at their Henderson, Nevada home for a week at the end of the month. She said she was off from work at the community college.

I told her I would speak to Tony and get back to her.

That night I told Tony that Debbie invited us to their home at the end of the month. With a big grin he said it was fine with him and to let Debbie know.

We spent the next couple of weeks getting ready for the drive and had everything we wanted to take. Tony even bought a case of Debbie's favorite wine.

I packed a few very sexy and provocative outfits for our stay, knowing that they would be put to good use.

The drive to their home would be about an hour and Tony made sure the car was set to go. We were going to leave Saturday morning, right after breakfast.

However, when Tony went to work on Friday, the day before we were leaving, his boss told him he had to work over the next four days.

I told Tony I would tell Debbie we couldn't make it. But Tony insisted I go and he would join me as soon as possible.

I called Debbie and told her what happened and she was glad I was coming down and said we would have fun anyway.

Saturday came and Tony went off to work. I jumped into the car and headed down to Debbie's.

I didn't push it and it took me two hours, with a couple of stops to get there.

I pulled into their driveway and blew the horn and Robert and Debbie came out to meet me.

I got a real nice kiss from Robert and a kiss on the lips from Debbie and then headed inside.

Their house was gorgeous. It was a large, ranch with a pool and hot tub. The property was completely private with a high fence.

Debbie took me to my room which had a king sized bed and it's own bathroom with a shower that could fit four with water jets everywhere.

I unpacked my stuff and went out to be with my hosts.

I found them by the pool. Both of them were naked and tanned.

Debbie noticed my facial expression as surprise and laughed. She said that they are always naked around the house and told me to join them.

I didn't hesitate and quickly joined them. Robert made a remark that none of us should be embarrassed considering what we all did together in Cancun.

I smiled and agreed with him. I told him that I knew I had a good time but I still didn't remember everything. I continued by telling them that Tony told me I did a lot of things that I don't remember doing but I must have done them and enjoyed them. I also told them that my pussy was sore for a few days afterwards and they laughed.

Debbie said she didn't remember a lot of things but her pussy was sore also so she must have had a lot of sex and laughed.

Robert opened one of the bottles of wine I brought and we all shared a toast of having a good time this week.

We lounged around the rest of the afternoon. At one point, I saw Robert getting an erection and I asked him if that was for me. He laughed and said it was for Debbie.

Just then, Debbie came out with more wine. I told her that Robert needed her. She looked at me, then Robert and saw his rigid cock.

She was going to take him inside but I told them they could stay here if they wanted. Then Debbie looked at me and smiled and asked if I was a voyeur. I smiled and told her yes.

They both laughed and in an instant, Debbie was on top of Robert. I had never watched a couple fuck and it was a pleasure watching them fucking without caring I was there.

It didn't take long for Robert to cum and I watched closely as he cum oozed out of her when he pulled his cock out of her cunt.

Debbie just got up and laid on her lounge and continued tanning and sipping her wine.

Robert stayed on his s lounge and I could see his cum glistening on the top of his cock.

By this time it was time for dinner. Robert suggested a restaurant and we decided to go there. Robert also said that he knew of a sex club if we wanted to go to after dinner.

Both Debbie and I said that sounded like fun. I then went to my room to take a shower and after I got in, Debbie opened the door and asked if she could join me while Robert was taking his shower.

I had forgotten how beautiful Debbie was since the first time we showered together in Cancun.

We lathered each other up and I was anticipating something more happening in the shower other than our tits touching each other as we washed up. But nothing else happened.

We got out and dried off. Debbie went to her room to dress and I put on my red mini dress and nothing else.

When I saw Debbie, she had on a lavender mini dress on and nothing else either.

Robert came out in nice slacks and a nice shirt and we were ready to go.

Robert drove to the restaurant which was about 30 minutes away. The place wasn't crowded but those who were there, never took their eyes off Debbie and myself.

We got a booth in the corner and Robert sat between us. We had a delicious meal and finished a bottle of wine in the course of almost two hours.

After dinner, we headed over to the sex club.

The place wasn't too crowded with about a dozen couples there in various stages of undress and performing sex acts.

We managed to get a corner table and ordered some wine. As we took in the sights, two naked guys came up to us and asked me and Debbie to join them.

By this time, Debbie and I were feeling no pain and more than a little tipsy. We looked at Robert who nodded for us to join them.

We got up and joined them. They took us over to their two friends and we got passed around to all four. They felt us up through our dresses and before we knew it, our dresses we're off and we were both naked.

Two of them took Debbie and the other two took me. As we were kissing one, the other was playing with our tits or sucking our nipples.

Before long we were both on our backs in the middle of the room, side by side. I could feel the wetness in my cunt and it dripping down my thigh. I could feel one guy on top of me as I looked at Debbie who was already getting fucked.

Before I knew it, I had a cock in me and he was pumping away. Instinctly, I moved my hips to meet his thrusts. My body was shaking as I had my first orgasms, one after the other. I could feel the guy's cum shooting into my cunt.

As quickly as he dismounted, the other guy slipped his cock in me and in a few minutes, shot his load in me.

I could see Debbie sucking one guy's cock as another guy was fucking her.

I watched as they both came in her.

Robert came over and picked up our clothes and helped us off the floor and into the car even as we were still naked.

Robert drove us home and got us in the house still naked.

He sat me down and took Debbie to bed. He then came back for me and took me to bed.

I must have passed out because I didn't remember much more. Robert could have fucked me but I didn't remember.

The next morning, Robert woke us up and told us breakfast was ready.

I didn't even put anything on and when I saw Debbie, she was naked too.

Robert asked if we remembered anything from last night. I said I remembered dinner and going to the sex club, having some wine and not much else. Debbie said the same thing and she added that her pussy was sore.

Robert said for us to shower and dress as he was going to take us to Vegas for the day.

We hurriedly took our shower and dressed and by lunch time, we we're off to Vegas.

The day flew by and before we knew it, we were home.

Robert was going to do some grilling for dinner so me and Debbie stayed undressed and comfortable for the rest of the night.

Robert made steaks that were incredible. We went through two bottles of wine and laughed the entire night.

After dinner, Robert suggested we hit the hot tub. We cleaned up and grabbed some towels and headed to the hot tub.

Robert sat in the middle of us. The water was so nice and hot and the wine so refreshing. Our bodies touching each other made my pussy tingly.

Thoughts of a threesome swam in my head. I was getting horny and I mentioned it to Robert and Debbie.

Debbie asked if I wanted a dildo and I quickly said yes. She hopped out of the hot tub and retrieved one for me.

The dildo had to be 10" long and thick and God, did I want it in me. I didn't care if anyone watched, I just needed it in me.

As they watched, I managed to get the dildo in my cunt. The hot water aroused my clit as I slid the dildo in and out of my cunt. After ten minutes or so, my body was shaking as I had orgasm after orgasm. I could feel Debbie's hands on me, touching me.

I felt a kiss on my neck and realized it was Robert. His hands caressing my tits. Then it happened. Debbie kissed me on my lips. My mouth opened up and I sucked in her tongue.

She pulled me to her, the dildo still inside me. We kissed again. Her hands now roaming over my body. Her mouth found my nipple and she started sucking it.

Robert moved back and let us explore each other's body. Before we knew it, Debbie and I were makng love to each other.

Robert suggested that the three of us go inside. I removed the dildo then we got out of the hot tub and headed to their bedroom.

Robert helped us both to the bed and left us alone.

The next thing I remember was waking up the next morning, with Debbie and I naked in bed together.

I asked Debbie if anything happened between us and she wasn't sure. I asked Robert and he didn't know either as he left us alone.

I called Tony to see how he was doing. He said he would be finished with work in two days, then he will be joining us. He asked how things were going and I told him we were having fun and to hurry and get here.

While we relaxed by the pool, I saw Debbie staring at me. I asked her if everything was ok. She smiled and said, "Lisa, you are really pretty but that hair on your pussy has to go."

I looked down at my pussy and laughed then said to her, "Don't you like it?"

She smiled and said she would like to get it smooth for Tony. I thought about it and said ok to her. She got up and went inside. In a few minutes she came out with a towel, hot water, shaver, cream and razor and soothing oil.

Robert just watched from the side, shaking his head and laughing.

Debbie had me spread my legs and then she used the electric shaver, getting rid of most of my black hair. Then she took a face cloth and dipped it in the hot water. When it was soaked, she placed the cloth on my pussy. After a few minutes, she removed the cloth and spread the cream all over my pussy.

I watched as she carefully started shaving the rest of my pussy hairs. She was very careful on my pussy lips and in no time at all, my pussy was as smooth as hers.

She finished me off with warm, soothing oil, rubbing it all over my shaven pussy.

Robert clapped his hands at the successful job that Debbie just did.

I told Debbie that Tony is on for a surprise and laughed. Robert yelled out that he won't get hair in his mouth when he eats me.

The sun was warm and the pool refreshing. The day was just a lazy one and we drank wine, talked and discussed fantasies.

The phone rang and Robert said it was Tony. Robert gave me the phone and Tony told me he finished his work and was comng down right away. He said his friend was going to drive him down and he would be there in time for dinner.

I told him to hurry and that I had a surprise for him, then we hung up.

Sure enough, Tony arrived in time for dinner.

I excused ourselves and took Tony to my bedroom. Debbie laughed and asked if they could watch. I smiled, looked at Tony and told them they could.

As soon as we got into the bedroom, I got my clothes off and as Tony was getting naked, he saw my smooth pussy.

He smiled, looked back at our hosts and asked Debbie if this was her idea. She smiled and said it was. He thanked her and said I looked terrific.

He pushed me on the bed and in an instant had his hard cock deep into my cunt. I could see Debbie and Robert watching us.

Tony was just ramming his cock in me and in a few short minutes shot his biggest load ever in my cunt.

Our guests left and Tony and I rested a bit then we showered together and went back to our hosts.

Robert said he had a seafood restaurant picked out and from there we were going to the sex club.

I went to change my clothes and put on one of the provocative outfits I brought. It was a micro mini black dress that was backless down to almost the crack of my ass, no bra and no panty, and black high heel shoes.

I thought Tony's eyes were going to pop out of his head.

The dinner was scrumptious, especially the oysters and the bottles of wine we found finished off.

After dinner we headed to the club. When we arrived, one of the fellas remembered us and came over to say hi.

I told Tony that we met him the last time we were here. And yes, I told him I thought he fucked me but I didn't remember the night. He just laughed and shook his head.

We sat around for a bit and Debbie and I wanted to check things out. We left our husbands and checked out the place while we were still coherent.

Down the hall was a room with two guys fucking one woman. We went in and watched. The woman was on all fours being pounded from behind. Her tits swaying back and forth as rammed his cock in her. We watched as he pulled out his cock and shot stream after stream of cum all over her ass and her back.

We left that room and found an orgy room where a dozen or so couples were fucking. Guys were going from one woman to another and sticks ng their cocks in them, then onto another woman.

Another room had four women playing with each other, which we found interesting.

We left and went back to our husbands and told them what we saw.

Tony suggested Debbie and I take off our dresses and see what would happen. I told him that I would after some more wine.

An hour went by and I got the Nerve to remove my dress. When I did, Debbie removed hers. As soon as we did, two guys came over to us and asked if we wanted to fuck.

I looked at Tony and he said to go ahead. I got up and joined the two guys.

Well, it went from two guys to about six, all wanting to fuck me. One off the guys laid me down and another mounted me. I could see Tony watching.

One guy after another fucked me. I had their cum iny cunt and all over me.

As I laid there, one guy went over to Debbie and laid her down next to me.

She got the same treatment as I did.

Then one guy told both of us to get on all fours. Tony and Robert watched closely. The guy had a huge cock and placed it at my asshole. He lubed me up with tons of cum and slowly inserted his cock in my ass.

I moaned, not in pain, but in pleasure as he became fully seated in my ass.

As he started fucking my ass, I felt Debbie's hand on mine. Soon, the guy shot his load in my ass, then pulled out. He immediately went to Debbie and filled her ass with his still hard cock. He came in her as well, finally pulling out and departing.

We got back to the guys and told them we had enough and to take us home.

When we finally got home, I told Debbie that I needed a shower to get all the cum off. We decided to shower together. This time I was wide awake and listing for Debbie.

As we headed to the shower, I whispered to Tony to bring Robert to watch us in the shower.

Debbie and I removed our clothes and walked into the shower. The hot water felt great on us, soothing our schedule.

I leaned forward and kissed Debbie on the back of her neck. She turned around and I kissed her full on her lips. Her mouth opened and my tongue found its way in.

Our tits were pressed against each other and my nipples hardened, as did hers.

Our hands went down to our pussies at the same time. I slipped my fingers in her cunt and worked them in and out as she spread her legs.

"Debbie," I moaned, "I want you." She responded, "Lisa, I want you too.'

We got out of the shower, barely drying ourselves off and headed to her bed. The guys followed us but we didn't care.

As soon as we saw the bed, we laid down and started making out. Our hands roamed freely over our bodies. Every part of our nakedness was touched. We played with each other's tits and as we sucked the others nipples, fingers were in our cunts.

I mounted her and started rubbing her pussy with mine. Our smoothness increased the friction and I kept moaning that I was cumming over and over.

I must have cum five times as Debbie kept rubbing my pussy with hers.

We finally fell asleep in each other's arms.

The next morning we woke up, kissed and headed to the kitchen, not even bothering to put clothes on.

Robert and Tony asked how we were and we both said that last night was great and this time we both remembered everything.

The rest of the week was non stop sex with our husbands and with me and Debbie.

As the week ended, I told Debbie to come for a visit and we would show her a great time.

Debbie said that once the community college was finished for the semester, she would come up.