Debbie Does...Anything!

Story Info
Already addicted to cum, she gets facial at Car Park Orgy
1k words
3.69
60.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was 22 I finished a stint in the South African air force and went to work managing a record store. I met a LOT of cute girls but the one I fucked was probably the most beautiful to have ever ridden my cock. Debs had long blond hair down to her ass and the perkiest boobs.

We finally went out. As she was so young [20 she told me] and living with her parents, we had to meet anonymously outside the local high school one evening. That night I waited for her in my car and it started to rain.

Suddenly she banged on the window and I let her in. She was soaked, that long hair plastered to her face and body. I got the car heater going and it wasn't long before we were pulling into each other. I couldn't believe my luck. She didn't want to let me fuck her because she was on her period but she jerked me off instead.

After a few minutes I threw my head back and began to come - shooting hot spunk all over my belly and chest. When I got my breath back I looked down only to have her push my chin back up. Debs was slurping the spunk right off me. "There's some on your neck that I want," she laughed.

We went out for 6 months after that. I'd pick her up every day on my lunchbreak and take her home to fuck.

One evening we went out to a bar with her friends (not living in America you can drink legally from the age of 16). We got totally plastered! They were such an open group and everyone was gripping everyone else.

At the end of the evening we were driving around in circles in the parking lot of the local mall. There were two couples in the back seat. You could hear them moaning and groaning, cocks sliding in and out of dripping pussies with that sexy 'sluuurp' we all love to hear.

Debs was wanking my cock again, and she had another hand in between her legs frantically rubbing her clit into outer space.

What with all the action in the back seat I was going to come soon. My cock was dribbling pre-cum all over the place. Debs' hand has glistening with it and every now and then she would put her cum-smeared fingers into her mouth.

Behind me I could hear one girl scream as her orgasm kicked in.

The guy she was riding had grabbed her hips to hold her steady and was ramming his dick hard into her.

She started yelling 'Yes! Yes! Yes!' every time the guy slammed all the way inside. She let out one long and loud 'Yeeeeeessssss' and shook as she started cumming.

At this point I pulled the car over. The other couple began to come as well and I turned round to watch them in the final stage of their fuck.

Her tits were bouncing in and out of her top and she was rolling her hips, pushing her twat back onto his dick as he came, groaning, and pumping hot jets of scalding cum inside her.

Beside me, Debs was already too far gone to notice, as her body was shaking in orgasm, "Oooh, oooaaaahhh. Arrrggghhhhh...." she moaned, hunching over in pleasure.

And there I sat. Dick in the air, the only guy who hadn't come.

Debs smiled and leant over, taking my dick into her hot mouth. She slipped her lips back along the length and then began to suck hard on the knob, wanking me with her little fist.

Debs kept pumping and pumping my cock in and out of her hand, faster and faster until I couldn't stand it anymore.

Everyone else had leant over the seats to watch us in action. Cheering us on. Now Debs was a cumslut par excellence but despite her addiction to cum she'd never had a cock spunk in her mouth. "Can you really come that way?" she asked, after having given me a long blowjob on her parents bed.

It was time for her to find out.

She had both her hands wrapped around my dick, jerking me off while her tongue slipped all over my swollen head.

She leant back on her heels and I took my cock in hand, taking myself over the edge. Hot cum splashed all over her lips and face. She gasped and opened her mouth. My cock continued to spurt into her open mouth and I could see streams of hot cum dripping over her lips. I squirted more cream all over her neck and the front of her black evening dress.

She was shocked.

Rocking back on her heels, she began to laugh. One of her girlfriends leaned over to get a taste with her pink tongue. I had a silly grin plastered all over my face.

The inside of the car smelled like a sex club.

"Kiss me," she said. And I did. Taking my cum off her face with my tongue and pushing it back into her mouth, we were turned on like never before.

It wasn't the last time we managed to have such good fucking fun. One day a friend of hers stayed over to watch. "It's too early for her to go home because her parents are still at work and she doesn't have the house keys." Pout Pout. "Please can't she stay...".

But, like all good things it had to end and we broke up soon after her 19th birthday.

Yup.

Turned out I'd been knobbing an 18-year old!

"Don't be silly. I wasn't a virgin when you met me was I?" she asked. "I was on holiday with my parents in Durban and this guy and I went up on the roof of the hotel..."

We continued to "bump" into each other over the years. The last time I saw her she was "working late" on her manager's desk while her fiancé was at home making dinner.