Debbie Does Mal

Story Info
Young White bride finds her Black cock.
2.7k words
4.48
358.4k
47
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was a neighbor of ours in the Apartment complex that my wife and I had moved into three years ago. Her name was Debbie, she was just 19 years old, tall with long legs, long curly blonde hair, sexy green eyes, a great ass and the greatest set of tities you ever had the privilege to set eyes upon. As I was to learn later they were 36D but on her thin frame they looked more like 40DD!

I guess I should introduce myself, my names Malcolm Strong. I am 45 years old, 6'2", 190 pounds, muscular physique, dark black skin (yes I am African American) and I am blessed (or some would say cursed) with a very thick circumcised, 11 inch cock.

Cursed because my wife continually complains about that "big pole your trying to fuck me with" and frequently all I get from her is a hand job or maybe if I am really lucky a lick or two! I am also 'cursed' with an extremely high sex drive and consequently my hand and my cock are very good friends. I haven't considered cheating on my wife as I had made her a solemn promise twelve years ago, after she found me fucking some 'blonde bippy' in our conjugal bed, that I would be true to her.

I love her you see but we married very young and I hadn't properly sowed my wild oats as they say before we were, so I spent the first fifteen years of our marriage fucking nearly everything with tits, pussy and a heartbeat! I know what you're thinking how could I love my wife and fuck around? Well I don't know how but I do, I just can't help myself sometimes, my cock gets me into a lot of trouble! But at least the last twelve years I have been faithful in body but perhaps not mind.

I have a strong predilection for white women as my sexual partners and in fact my friends have always hassled me about my 'white' wife (Karen is very pale skinned) but they have also been jealous of my many conquests and I know for a fact many of them fuck white girls to!

Anyway back to Debbie! She and her husband moved in just over three months ago and I had occasion to meet her on her first day. I was returning home from my Security job (which had me mostly working nights) at about 8am that morning, when I was confronted by a vision walking down the stairs.

She was wearing this green halter-top, which matched her green eyes (yes I saw her eyes too!) and a pair of cut-off denims, which showed off her perfect tanned gams to perfection. Oh baby! I was hard in an instant and in lust with her milliseconds later. I couldn't speak, or do anything. Fortunately Debbie wasn't so enamored with me (although she told me later that she was wet the whole time we talked).

"Hi! I'm Deborah Griffin but you can call me Debbie." And she held out the smallest most perfect little white hand I had ever seen. I swallowed it with my big black one and shook her hand. I also managed to croak out a reply.

"Hey there I'm Malcolm Strong, call me Mal. I live in 209. You just moving in?" She smiled. God what a beautiful smile! And oh my god what fantastic titties! My eyes were fixed on her tanned cavernous cleavage. Such big tits on such a little girl. She couldn't help notice what I was staring at and when she spoke and I looked up her eyes were twinkling mischievously and her lips with curved up with a hint of a smile.

"Well were in 212, right across the hall, so we will be real CLOSE neighbors!" The caps are my emphasis on her emphasis. She nailed that word and her meaning was very obvious!

I smiled, what else could I do but let my cock stiffen, confined only by the thin material of my blue serge uniform trousers, it was fairly obvious what I was packing and her eyes flickered down to check me out, I kid you not!

After a few minutes, small talk resumed and we discussed our spouses (Debbie was newly married to a navy seaman and they were setting up house), our jobs (Debbie didn't have one) and our families. She used her feminine wiles to persuade me to help her move in. It wasn't a hard decision for me (or maybe it was if you get my drift?!) and I spent a very enjoyable few hours chatting with Debbie as we fetched and carried. Not only was she a stunning and very sexy beauty, she was also a real 'sweetheart' as my momma would say.

Needless to say after she let me go, I went straight to bed and straight to a huge jerk session, with her as the staring actress, god I came a fountain that day! She became a regular member of my fantasy world and I thought she would remain only that but as you no doubt realize, our relationship became so much more.

The first thing was Debbie was over at our apartment almost more than she was at hers, especially after her husband shipped out on his first deployment. She would come over about two and shoot the breeze with me, after I had woke up, she would stay until about eight or so, just before my wife was due home.

As you may realize my wife didn't like this turn of events and it wasn't long before we were fighting over young Debbie's presence in our home. My wife basically accused me of having an affair with her, which of course I denied but based on my previous track record and despite the twelve years of faithfulness, she didn't believe me. So even the little sex I was getting was taken away and for some weeks my wife and I barely spoke.

Debbie of course, noticed this turn of events, from my hang-dog expression each day and I told her everything (by this time we were best buds!), including my desire for her; just to explain why my wife may have been getting the wrong signals. Debbie was very quiet after my confession and shortly after made her excuses and left. I was very down in the dumps, thinking that the girl who I had treated like a daughter but lusted after as a 'ho', thought I was a dirty old man and the light she had bought into my life might be extinguished!

How wrong I was! I was awoken about 11.30 by the sound of my bedroom door opening; I sat up in the bed, the covers loosely gathered around my naked frame (I sleep in the nude here in Florida, especially during the summer). In walked a vision, the same vision I had seen the first day she had arrived. It was Debbie of course and she was wearing the cutoffs and halter she had worn that day too!

I was about to say something when she held a perfect finger to her pink lips and I shut my mouth again. She closed the door and walked slowly over to the side of my bed. She stood and looked at me for a few seconds and then she reached down and began to unbutton her shorts. I was so stunned, I didn't speak, I just watched as my cock began to fill with blood.

Once her shorts were unbuttoned, she turned around and bent over slightly and slipped those tight little shorts (with a little wiggling) down to mid thigh. Oh my god! What a perfect peachy ass she had. A round bubble-butt, white in a v, where she had obviously sunbathed in a bikini, I looked at THE most perfect female ass, I had ever seen. She looked over her shoulder and her eyes said 'touch me', so I did. My large black hands sliding onto her perfect white skin, and caressing her ass cheeks. So smooth, so taught, oh my god!

I slipped my right hand between her partially parted thighs and felt wetness and hair. Her pussy was soaked and very soon I could see juices running down her creamy thighs. I began to finger her and rub her clitty and she began to moan and close her eyes. I grabbed the shorts with my left hand and she stepped out of them. She turned and smiled at me as she unbuttoned her halter, freeing two of the most perfect titties, I had ever seen!

They two were pale white against her tanned skin; they stood high, proud and separated on her chest. The aureole was pink, large and raised above the surface of her skin and her two nipples were large and stood at least a 1/4-inch high. I watched them move, mesmerized, as she bent over to pull the sheet off me.

When she saw my cock she gasped and under her breath, muttered, "I knew it was big, but damn!" I smiled and opened my arms to her, she slipped over me and we were kissing. Hard and strong passionate our tongues playing over one another like surfing dolphins. My hands slide down her flanks to cup her perfect ass, as she laid flat against me her stomach, feeling the heat, hardness and length of my cock. We kissed for ages, a passionate, tongue locking, soul grabbing and cock hardening kiss and when we came up for air, she had a smile a mile wide. We still didn't speak directly to one another; she just slid up a little, so I could feast on her magnificent mammaries. I used both hands to lift and support them, flicking my large thumbs over her hard, swollen nubs, she shivered like a colt in the rain as I leaned into suck them, she sighed with contentment.

I licked around her raised aureole before sucking first one and then the other, hard nipple, deep into my mouth. I was supporting her ribcage now as both her hands were placed either side of my head. As she moved with my ministrations, my cock rolled back and forth against her Venus mons and wet pussy lips, getting very sticky in the process! I went to town on her titties, sucking, licking, even biting a little and I bought her to her first orgasm just that way!

After she was able to breathe again she slid further up and offered her perfect pussy to my expectant mouth. She had trimmed her kitty, into a pretty blonde 'V', above her clitty and bare around her lips. That was perfect for eating pussy and I love to eat! My tongue first explored her Venus mons and around her engorged lips, drinking the dew from there and reveling in her taste. Then I flicked my tongue over her clitty, after I had exposed it from its little hood with my fingers. Then I sucked it in deeply and swirled my tongue lower and into her penetrating deeply as my nose rubbed her sensitive clit. She tasted fantastic and smelled even better. God I love to eat white girl twat! I wasn't long before she was coming again this time almost drowning me in her juices! Not only was Debbie a real sexpot, she was a 'squirter' also!

I so wanted to fuck her now but she had other ideas first. She slid off me and then moved down to my cock. Once again I heard her say under her breath, "So big and so black!" She gingerly took my meat in her pale white hands and licked around the crown, tasting my precum. I moaned and slipped my left hand into her blonde hair to guide her. After a first few hesitant moments she took to sucking my cock like a pro. She could get the head and a few inches inside her mouth and she used that in combination with licks and nibbles on my shaft, as her hands (yes both of them) jacked off my incredible length. She had me close to cumming but I had other ideas for that first load.

I pulled her off and she looked at me confused. I drew her up to me and we kissed, sharing our tastes with one another. Then I turned her over and slid on top of her. Her legs spread naturally and I slid in between them. Up on my arms I looked down at her.

"Fuck me Mal! Fuck me with that big beautiful, black cock!"

"I will Debbie baby, I will!"

"Yes baby! But take it slow, you're so fucking big!"

"I plan on slow to start with!" and then I grinned and she smiled in return. I lifted my crotch up and reached down to position my huge black cock at the entrance to her pretty white pussy. I watched her sit up on her elbows to watch.

"I want to see it Mal. I want to see your big black cock, fuck my pretty white cunny!" And not to be one to disappoint a lady, I pushed forward slowly. At first my cock went nowhere. Her pussy was so tight, that I couldn't push forward. Then she let out a breath, relaxed a little and I slowly began to sink myself deep inside of her. Her pussy lips stretched obscenely wide by my big black missile.

I cannot describe how good her pussy felt on my cock. Only those of you who are well endowed and who get to fuck younger chicks will know, how tight, wet and hot her cunny was around my black shaft. I paused about three inches into her, to let her get used to my size. She lay back breathing heavily, her chest rising and falling as I withdrew my cock to its tip and plunged back in again. This time she cried out in pain and pleasure, thrashing her head from side to side as I drove my cock deep, five no six inches, before pausing again.

"You okay baby?"

"Yes Mal, oh my god baby, your so fucking huge! Fuck me baby, fuck me harder....deeper!"

Once again I did not disappoint her! This time I was rougher, faster, deeper, plunging my cock eight, thick black inches inside of her before backing off and slipping out.

"No baby! What are you doing?"

I didn't answer just flipped her over onto her stomach, lifting her ass high, as I moved in behind her. She growled like a beautiful lioness as I slid back into her steaming pussy, my cock lancing deep. I grabbed her hips and began to really fuck her now, pumping her hot cunny hard.

She literally came and came and came as I fucked her that first few minutes doggie and with each orgasm I could get a little deeper inside of her. Until my balls were nestled against her clitty. But that didn't stop me in fact I redoubled my efforts and began to really fuck her. She fell forward, her face turned to the right, her titties pushed hard into the bed, as I grabbed her hips and fucked her hard!

It wasn't long before I felt my cum boiling, looking to release myself inside of her tight white snatch. I lent forward and whispered in her ear.

"Baby I'm gona cum, where you want it sweetness?"

At first she didn't answer she was too far-gone with the power and depth of my fucking but then she answered me.

"Inside me baby, please cum in my white pussy."

I grinned and began to hammer her; slap, slap, slap went my groin against the most perfect white ass ever and with a groan I thrust deep and exploded inside her and she came again!

As my cum pumped into her I held myself at maximum penetration and growled my approval of the fuck we'd just had.

"Damn Debbie, baby, fucking amazing!"

She turned and looked at me, her hair a sweaty mess, her face stained with a few tears, "NO baby you're fucking amazing, I want more of this!"

"I don't think that will prove a problem baby! I said as I collapsed over her back, covering her whiteness with my blackness, my hard cock still buried in her womb.

To be continued...