Debbie Gibson Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TeamEquipe
TeamEquipe
2,441 Followers

Curtis was now picking up the pace as he felt his own orgasm building. As he stiffened, his fingers twisted Debbie's nipples bringing her to her biggest orgasm of the night. He exploded, sending string after string of his white cum flooding into her pussy.

He collapsed onto her back as she lay panting below him.

"Fuck me," he said, "that was fucking incredible."

As they lay there they both realised that they could still hear noises from the living room. Julie and Brad were still at it.

Debbie felt Curtis' cock begin to swell inside her as he began to get turned on again. She couldn't believe it. Young men and their powers of recovery.

He pulled out from her pussy and turned her round to look at her for the first time.

"God, you're fucking gorgeous," he said and quickly bent down and kissed Debbie on her full red lips.

Debbie taken completely by surprise, resisted at first but soon returned his kisses.

What am I doing, she thought as their lips parted and their tongues intertwined.

Curtis broke the kiss and taking Debbie by the hand led her into his bedroom.

"What are you..." Debbie started, her words cut off as Curtis kissed her deeply once more.

"Nothing," he murmured as he removed her top and bra, tossing them to one side. He pulled down her skirt, struggling to push it over her full hips, her lacy thong joining it on the floor.

He laid her on the bed, spreading her legs and knelt between them. There was no resistance from Debbie. No thought of what she was doing or allowing to happen. Nothing mattered at that moment than her own sexual gratification, if that was what it was.

She just wanted to be fucked.

His cock was rock hard again and he had no problems sliding straight into Debbie's soaking cum filled pussy as he brought himself up her body to kiss her again.

Debbie's arms curled round his neck pulling him closer as her hips moved in unison to his thrusts.

Curtis broke their kiss and moved his mouth to suck on Debbie's hard nipples. Pushing her breasts together with his hands he buried his face in her ample flesh.

"Ooohhhmmm..." Debbie moaned as she quickly felt her orgasm building. She'd never been like this before. It usually took her ages to get to this stage.

Curtis pulled back and grabbed both her legs, lifting them up to his shoulders and then pushing them back towards Debbie. Her pussy was now completely exposed as was her ass.

Debbie gasped as Curtis rammed his cock back inside her pussy and pumped away, quickly bringing her to the orgasm that had been denied her just seconds earlier.

Curtis was experiencing one of the best fucks of his life and he was determined to get as much out of it as he could.

He looked at her enticing ass hole. Oh yeah he thought, I've got to have that. He pulled his cock out of her pussy and slid two fingers in to liberally coat them with their combined juices. He pushed his fingers with some difficulty into her anal passage.

Debbie, for a second didn't know what was happening but as the realisation dawned she pleaded with Curtis.

"No please...please...take them out, take them out, it hurts too much...I've never done it before...please."

"Just give it a moment, it will get better and you might find that you actually like it," he replied.

Debbie's resistance was minimal. Just as her ass relaxed and got used to his fingers, so he replaced them with his cock.

"Oh my god..." she moaned as he eased his cock inside her a bit at a time. "Oh my...oh my...god..." she groaned loudly.

He paused then pushed all the way in. As he bottomed out he stopped for a while before starting to pump in and out. Debbie grunted through gritted teeth before she realised that the pain had eased a bit. Oh it still hurt but an unusual feeling started to wash over her. She began to think she might actually like it.

Curtis moved his hands to her huge 38DD breasts and fondled and groped them, twisting and tweaking and playing with her nipples.

Debbie moaned as her passion grew and when Curtis found her clit, she exploded with another orgasm, her biggest one of the night.

Curtis was nearing his own climax as Debbie's anal passage was so tight. He quickly pulled out of her ass and thrust his rock hard cock straight back into her pussy where he came, flooding her once more with his cum.

He slid his rapidly shrinking cock out of her pussy before collapsing alongside her on his bed.

"Fuck that was intense," he gasped as he tried to catch his breath.

Debbie too was breathing hard. She lay next to him, totally exhausted.

Realisation hit home. She sat up quickly and turned to Curtis.

"We need to get out of here...before my sister finds out..." she stammered.

Curtis lay looking at her. She looked good. Her breasts were still pointing at him. They were jiggling about as she spoke. He smiled. God they were magnificent.

"You've got great tits," he said with a cheeky grin on his face.

Debbie stared back at him incredulously.

"Get up, now!" she said in her firmest parental voice. If he wanted to act like a kid, she would treat him like one she thought.

She climbed off the bed and retrieved her underwear. She dressed hurriedly.

She looked over at Curtis. "Come on, hurry up," she said.

Curtis laughed as he climbed off the bed and dressed himself.

They made it into the kitchen where he made them both a mug of coffee. They had just sat down with them when a sheepish looking Julie and Brad poked their heads round the door.

"Oh, there you are," Debbie said. "We were wondering when you would come and join us. We're just having a coffee, do you want one?"

"Err no thanks, Julie nervously replied. "Have you been here long?"

Debbie felt herself flush. Oh shit...did Julie know?

"Err yes..well when...err..."

"Curtis," he interrupted...

"Err...yes, when Curtis...came...err...came in...he took me...err he brought me in here...and made me a drink. We didn't want to interrupt you..."

"Ah yes..." Julie replied sheepishly. "Okay then..we should probably go...if that's okay with you?"

"Absolutely," Debbie replied greatly relieved. "We should definitely go."

She turned to Curtis.

"Thank you. It's been...interesting..."

She turned to leave. Julie and Brad had already gone outside.

She felt a hand grab her arm. Curtis was there. He kissed her, long and hard. She felt herself kiss him back. His hands roamed over her breasts. She liked it and felt herself respond. He broke the kiss.

"If you ever want to do that again, here's my number." Curtis murmured as he pressed a piece of paper into her hand.

Debbie slipped it into her purse. I'll throw it away later she thought as she walked out of the house. She could feel Curtis' cum oozing through her soaking wet thong and down her thighs.

TeamEquipe
TeamEquipe
2,441 Followers
12