Debbie Gibson Ch. 04

Story Info
Sid Jenkins - Hotel owner's lust ruins mom's romantic break.
17k words
4.6
82.3k
72
3

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/05/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TeamEquipe
TeamEquipe
2,431 Followers

A few months later and life for Debbie and Derek Gibson had returned to some sort of normality. They had settled down nicely into their new home and were getting to know the surrounding area better. The kids too had adjusted well and seemed to be happy at their new school.

Debbie's fling with Jason the property letting agent was now a dim and distant memory, her brief affair having served it's purpose of securing them the new house and more importantly as far as she was concerned, getting rid of their previous landlord, Mr Webster and his demands on her body.

It had been a desperate time for the Gibson family and not one Debbie liked to think too much about. But every now and again something would happen or something would be said that reminded her of what she in particular had been forced to suffer both physically and mentally and she found those memories hard to take.

When Derek had lost his job their financial problems soon piled up. He received little in the way of redundancy and her small wage certainly wasn't going to cover their outgoings. Derek had always controlled their finances and as their debts rose he started to cancel the standing orders and direct debits with the bank. Unfortunately and unknown to Debbie, amongst these was the rent payment. It wasn't long before their landlord was chasing them for the outstanding money, a situation that Derek expected Debbie to sort out.

On Debbie's visit to Mr Webster's office he made it perfectly obvious what he wanted in order to clear the back rent. She was horrified of course but faced with impending eviction decided she had little or no alternative. There was no way she was going to let her children become homeless.

She went to him the next day and suffered as he assaulted her body, groping her breasts and fingering her pussy; actions, which much to her disgust brought her to a spectacular orgasm.

Mr Webster seemed happy to accept this as a down payment but made it clear he expected more from her the next day. But Debbie's luck seemed to change for the better when she met Jason. She was relieved that there seemed to be a way to avoid the ultimate humiliation.

Sadly that proved to be a short lived expectation due to her stupidity and naivety. Debbie reluctantly giving Mr Webster her body to prevent an immediate forced eviction from their home. It was a truly awful experience and one she didn't want to suffer again. Once more Jason saved the day, letting them move into the new house that very same night.

Of course Debbie's husband Derek was totally unaware of any of this. He'd made it perfectly clear that although most of the problems were as a result of his actions, he expected her to get them out of the mess they were in without any help or input from him. All he seemed bothered about at that time was where his next pint of beer was coming from.

But at last it now seemed there was light at the end of the tunnel. Derek had finally got a break when one of the agencies he was registered with found him a job. It wasn't what he was trained to do but in the economic situation they were in a job was a job! The money wasn't great but there was plenty of overtime, which boosted his income and because of this they had made great inroads into their debts and for the first time in ages even had a bit of money put aside for emergencies.

Debbie had also found new employment. She only worked part time at the mini supermarket so she'd asked for more contracted hours but was told that there just weren't any available. Even though she loved working there she looked around for something else, something full time if possible.

She spotted a job advertised on the internet. It was at Bromptons, the large department store in town. The interview seemed to go okay but she figured she didn't stand much of a chance judging by the other applicants she saw there. She'd thought she was probably too old, and was really surprised when they rang to offer her the position.

She was going to be working in a department of the store run by a Mrs Tina Carson. She didn't meet her at the interview but got the impression that she was highly thought of by the company. Debbie also found out she was quite a bit younger than herself. That in itself would be a new experience, as all her previous bosses had been considerably older than her and male to boot.

Her new job was due to start in a couple of weeks time, so Debbie had been thinking that maybe she and Derek deserved some time away, just the two of them; no kids. She felt they needed some quality time to themselves. To recharge their batteries and if only for a short while, escape from the pressures they had both been under of late. She was also hoping that they could put the spark back into their relationship, which sadly had become virtually non existent over the past few months.

Debbie still loved Derek in spite of her cheating. She consoled herself that the affairs, if that was what they were, had been extremely short lived and were more casual mistakes on her part rather than a conscious desire to constantly sleep around on her husband. Although with Jason that might not have been altogether true. But of course she was full of remorse for her actions and she badly wanted to recapture those early, heady days of their relationship. She'd had enough of being used as some man's fuck toy!

* * *

It was Debbie's last week at the mini supermarket. Returning home from her early shift, she walked into the kitchen to find Derek about to switch on the kettle to make himself a drink. He had just finished his dinner. He was on his week of late shifts; two in the afternoon until ten at night.

"Oh hi sweetheart," she said brightly, "if you're making a coffee, I wouldn't mind one as well please."

Derek grunted and got a mug out of the cupboard. He spooned in some coffee, poured in the water and gave it a stir. She waited patiently for him to finish before she started to speak.

"I've been thinking that maybe we should go away. And by we... I mean just us two. It's been a while since we've been anywhere and I thought it would be nice." She crinkled up her face with a look of hopeful expectancy. "What do you think?"

"What about the kids, what were you planning to do with them?"

"I'm sure your mum would look after them, I'm sure she'd love it," Debbie smiled.

"Sounds okay," Derek said with a slight chuckle. He sat down at the kitchen table and took a sip of his coffee. "So, what did you have in mind?"

Debbie raised her eyebrows, surprised at Derek's immediate positive reaction. She sat down next to him. "Well... I've been looking on the internet and there are lots of holidays advertised..."

"Whoa... whoa... hold on a minute," Derek interrupted, "I'm not made of money you know and I can't afford to take much time off work at the moment, you do realise that don't you?"

"Yes, yes, of course I do," she replied, "that's why I've only been looking at hotel breaks for two or three days, four maximum, and they're not that expensive..."

"Yeah right," Derek interrupted again, his voice heavy with sarcasm, "How come? Hotels are always expensive."

"Well not always," she answered patiently, "many hotels and guest houses have been struggling due to the economy, so at certain times they offer big discounts just to fill their rooms." She noticed the look of scepticism on his face and gritted her teeth. Sometimes Derek could really irritate her.

She forced herself to relax and continued. "I think they hope to make their money from food and drink, organised trips or special themed events, stuff like that."

She paused. Derek seemed to be taking an interest. He wasn't exactly gushing with excitement but it was a start, so at least that was something positive. She ploughed on.

"I think I've found a couple of likely places, with one in particular I quite like the sound of. The pictures look great. It's in a rural location and the rooms look very rustic... here let me show you." She'd already booted up the laptop computer and quickly brought up the web page and scrolled through the pictures.

Derek moved closer to her side to have a look. He was almost touching her. Debbie was surprised. Apart from when they were lying together in bed this was the closest their bodies had been in ages. Not that anything had happened in bed recently but she was hoping that this weekend away would alter that.

"Well," Derek said, "that looks okay... I suppose... but how much is it then?"

"Well, if we go Friday to Monday, that's three nights bed and breakfast and then they give you an allowance of twenty five pounds each towards the food from the a la carte menu, so all together that would be..."

She took a pen out of her overall pocket and quickly totted up the figures on the back of an envelope, "... around that amount." She pointed to the final total. "I think that's very reasonable, don't you?"

Derek nodded his agreement. "Yeah, actually it is, I reckon we could afford that."

"So can I book it?" she asked expectantly, her eyes wide open in hope.

"I don't see why not," Derek replied.

Bloody hell! She was amazed at how enthusiastic and positive Derek was being for a change and promptly booked the room before he had chance to change his mind, even paying for it up front.

"There... that's done," she said as she closed the computer lid, "I can't wait, I've a feeling this is going to be a memorable trip."

* * * * *

The departure day duly arrived and after leaving the kids with Derek's parents they loaded up their car and set off. The journey was fine until they left the main roads and got onto the country roads, which soon became narrow country lanes. Derek had never been the best of drivers and this was now manifesting itself with every passing mile.

"Are you sure this is the right way Debbie?" It was clear his nerves were stretched taut. Debbie could see him clenching the steering wheel tighter. It was his way of controlling his growing anxiety.

"Yes... yes," she replied hesitantly. "This is the way according to the instructions off the website." She was beginning to feel a little flustered herself as the first elements of doubt surfaced in her mind. They'd been driving quite a while along these country lanes and even Debbie was beginning to think that they really should have arrived by now.

"Well if we don't find it soon, I think we can safely say we're lost," Derek said. "I knew this was a mistake."

"What do you mean," Debbie snapped back. She was feeling sensitive and Derek's latest remark made her feel even more irritated with his general attitude. They were supposed to be on a romantic weekend away and he was already becoming a royal pain in the ass.

"This trip, I shouldn't have let you talk me into it," he concluded.

Debbie wanted to say something in response but thought better of it. She couldn't trust herself not to say something that would lead to an argument and the last thing she needed was a blazing row at the start of their trip. She satisfied herself instead by glaring at him but he didn't return her look.

They drove on in silence.

As they crested yet another hill they finally saw that they had reached their destination.

"There it is, there it is," an exited Debbie said pointing to it. "oh it looks gorgeous," she added as they drew nearer.

"About bloody time," Derek muttered grumpily to himself.

Debbie grimaced. She'd heard him all right but chose to ignore him. He was NOT going to spoil her good mood.

The buildings lay before them, nestled in the bottom of a small valley. The surrounding hills were mainly wooded, a mixture of broad-leaf and conifer trees. According to the information on the internet the rural retreat had once been an old farmhouse with barns and other outbuildings, most of which had been converted into rustic lodges. The original, sprawling old farmhouse now provided the dining room, bar, reception and kitchen facilities along with the owners own accommodation and had been sympathetically enlarged to provide extensive hotel style accommodation along with conference facilities. In spite of all the work it had still retained it's traditional feel though.

Debbie sighed inwardly and smiled to herself. It was lovely. As she looked down at the vista before her she thought it was better in real life than the web site photos, especially as the sun was slowly setting over the hills casting the whole area in a warm dappled light. She felt a tingle of excitement and a shiver of anticipation course through her body, both at the same time.

They pulled into the car park, got out the car and walked into reception, which appeared to be part of the bar area. It had low ceilings and wood panelled walls.

Derek rang the bell and as they waited they both looked round at their surroundings. Debbie was nodding her head, a slight smile on her lips. It really was rather quaint and she was liking what she was seeing.

Derek rang the bell again and just as he was about to ring a third time he saw a man appear through a door behind the bar area.

"Oh, hello there," the man said politely as he hurried towards them, "So sorry to keep you waiting, I was just changing a beer barrel down in the cellar. How can I help you?"

"That's okay," Derek said, hiding his initial irritation, "we're the Gibson's, we're booked in for three nights."

"Ah yes, Mr and Mrs Gibson. Of course. So pleased to meet you. First, let me introduce myself. I'm Mr Jenkins, Sid Jenkins, I'm the owner of this establishment," he said addressing Derek.

Debbie wasn't impressed. In her mind she'd expected to see the owner of a place as luxurious as this to be smartly dressed and exude a sense of power and success. But Sid didn't. He looked like he'd just finished a shift at the local box making factory. He was a skinny, scruffy individual who looked to be in his late fifties. He had a weaselly type face and was nearly bald except for three or four strands of hair that he'd combed over. Not at all what she expected.

She saw Sid turn his attention from Derek to herself and opened her mouth, prepared to respond to his greeting. But all she saw was the look on his face. His eyes had almost popped out of their sockets and she clearly saw the words forming on his lips. It was easy to make them out as he silently uttered them. And she knew instantly where he was looking.

Holy fuck!

Debbie cringed inwardly as she felt him staring at her and shot a sideways glance at Derek. He of course was totally oblivious and was already moving away to the bar to see what fine ales Sid stocked. He liked to think he was a connoisseur of real ale beer did Derek.

Debbie gulped and looked away but could still feel Sid's eyes boring into her.

Sid couldn't believe what he was looking at. It was as if all his prayers had been answered at once. He swallowed hard as his stomach turned over. She was the one. He knew he wouldn't be able to control his urges with this one and besides, it was time he acted on his fantasies.

Sid Jenkins was a pervert, a fact that had eventually cost him his marriage. Not that he had been unduly bothered when his wife announced she was divorcing him. He'd lost interest in her anyway once her large, firm breasts became saggy and tired. They had become most unappealing as far as Sid was concerned.

Besides he was more interested in spending hours on the internet downloading porn, rather than attempting to save his ailing marriage. His wife finally decided she couldn't compete with the big breasted MILF type women that he seemed to lust after and subsequently left him.

Sid wasn't unduly worried or saddened by how his marriage had turned out. He was now too busy ogling every woman that walked into his hotel reception and comparing them to his internet ladies. It was after his wife had left that he came up with his grand plan. Pushing the boundaries of his newly found perversion he installed a couple of small surveillance cameras in one of the suites. These were strategically placed to give him the optimum view of any unfortunate woman who matched his preferred criteria and happened to stay in that room.

Many a time he had jerked himself off watching a nubile guest dressing or undressing herself. But he'd now reached the next stage of his sick desire. He desperately wanted to fuck one of his female guests and had decided that the next MILF through the door would be the one!

And it couldn't have worked out better. Debbie Gibson... Blonde haired Debbie Gibson with the big tits... Debbie Gibson - MILF! He rolled her name around his head again and again as he stared at her enormous breasts. She was definitely going to be the one.

Although he was finding it difficult to tear his gaze away from her chest he did manage to quickly scan the rest of her body. Apart from the fact she was wearing a tight fitting sweater that clung to her massive breasts she still curved nicely into her waist before her hips flared out to a full round ass, which her tight fitting jeans were showing off to perfection.

He gathered himself together and refocused on the job in hand. "Err... yes... err... I've put you in the Lakeland Suite, I'm sure you will find it suitable." He fumbled beneath the desk, all the while keeping his eyes locked on Debbie's boobs. He finally located what he was looking for and placed a registration card on the desk together with a pen. He slid them over towards her.

At that moment Derek wandered back over, picked up the pen and filled in the card. Debbie shifted uncomfortably from one foot to the other dying to get away from the persistent, ogling eyes of Sid. He couldn't seem to tear his eyes away from her breasts and it was becoming extremely disconcerting. Sure, she'd been ogled many times in the past but never had she felt so uncomfortable and ill at ease then she did right now.

Finally, Derek turned the card back to Sid and handed the pen back. The booking formalities over, Sid led them off to their room.

"Right, here we are," he said, as he opened the door to the Lakeland Suite.

Debbie walked through first. "Oh look Derek, a king size, four poster bed, how romantic," she gushed excitedly, her initial reservations about being here now completely forgotten as she looked round the room. It too was really rather nice.

She turned to Derek and clung to his arm. She smiled up at him, willing him to be as happy as she was.

"Huh," Derek grunted in reply.

"Yes, we actually have them in most of our rooms," Sid smiled smugly, "and if you look here, you will see that it actually has a split mattress so that if one of you is a restless sleeper, your partner is not disturbed. We find it to be a convenient and very popular feature for our guests."

"Ooh yes," Debbie replied looking round the room some more. "Oh look Derek, the door even has a latch, just like they used to have years ago."

"Ah, yes," Sid said, "we've used recycled building materials as much as we can to create the real rustic feel. I like to think it's worth the effort."

"Huh, not very secure in this day and age," Derek grunted.

"Absolutely, it's definitely worth the effort," Debbie agreed, ignoring Derek's grumpy remark, "and look at that view." She moved over to the window and knelt forward on the window seat to look out. "It's just perfect," she sighed.

"Absolutely!" Sid said nodding his head in agreement, although not about the view from the window, which actually was stunning but more from Debbie's full, round ass in her tight jeans as it wiggled in front of him.

He felt his cock begin to pulse. Shaking his head to clear his mind, Sid informed them dinner was served from seven thirty onwards and then left them to get settled in.

* * *

They freshened themselves up and dressed for dinner. Derek just changed his shirt but Debbie got out a blouse and skirt.

TeamEquipe
TeamEquipe
2,431 Followers