Debbie Gibson Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * *

After a hard day's work and with their heads spinning from all the information they had been fed, Alistair their trainer agreed to call it a day at around four o'clock. This was proving to be a lot harder then the generic training, which Debbie thought had been quite boring at times although bits of it had gone straight over her head. But then her attention span had never been that great in the first place. But at least Tina seemed to be coping okay with it, thank goodness.

"Coming for a drink ladies," Rob said as they left the conference room.

"Don't mind if I do," Tina replied, "it might perk me up a bit."

"No, not for me, I'm feeling a bit tired, I think I'll go back to my room for a lie down, if that's okay with you," Debbie replied as she stifled a yawn. She was knackered and her head was buzzing. She'd had little sleep due to Derek snoring all night and figured a little nap wouldn't go amiss.

"Oh bless the poor thing can't stand the pace and has got to go for a rest!" Tina said jokingly. "Well if you change your mind you know where we are. You can always join us later."

As Rob and Tina entered the bar, laughing at her expense, Debbie went off to her room.

Unfortunately for her, she didn't notice her departure was being observed by Sid.

* * *

Back in her room, Debbie kicked off her shoes and massaged some life back into her toes. After the intensity of the first training session she was badly in need of a drink but hadn't felt up to drinking in the bar with Tina and Rob. It wasn't that she was antisocial it was just that she wanted some alone time. Luckily she knew there was a complimentary bottle of red wine in the room and this would definitely help her relax. Red wine had always been her favourite tipple and she quickly knocked back the first glass and then poured herself a second.

She regretted her actions immediately as her head swam and she felt decidedly dizzy. Too much, too soon she thought as she decided a shower would help revitalise her. She entered the bathroom, shedding clothes as she went and turned on the taps. Stepping inside the cubicle she turned it up as hot as she could stand it, revelling in the feel of the water as it cascaded over her body.

As she began to wash her hair; outside the bathroom, the latch on the bedroom door lifted and the door swung slowly open. Sid moved cautiously inside, closing and locking the door behind him. He could hear the shower running, so sat down on the bed and made himself comfortable. He had time on his side. He could wait.

Unfastening his trousers he pulled out his long cock and began to idly stroke up and down the shaft. His thoughts drifted to the last time he'd fucked Debbie. It was here, in this very bed, with her husband asleep on the other side. That was before he had taken her downstairs to the lounge to complete the night with anal sex in front of the blazing log fire.

He loved fucking Debbie. She aroused in him such strong feelings of desire. The softness of her succulent creamy thighs and the emotions he experienced when his hands caressed her legs. Her wondrous tits, those delightful twin globes of unbelievable size and shape. How he loved the sensation of sinking his fingers into her firm yet pliant flesh. And her nipples; the wonderment he felt in watching them grow as the blood lust fuelled arousal built inside her body. And lastly, her pussy. It tasted so very sweet that he couldn't help but groan at the thought.

She had more than fulfilled his MILF obsession and he was grateful for it. Always reluctant to start with she would become a more than willing participant in the end. She was just fucking awesome and how he wished she lived here with him so he could fuck her every day. He imagined he could never tire of her body.

Sid groaned softly again as his excitement grew and his cock throbbed as the blood pumped up the veins swelling his erection to it's near eleven inch length.

Meanwhile Debbie, completely unaware of what was waiting for her in the bedroom, had finished her shower and wrapping a towel around her body, dried her hair on the bathroom hair-dryer.

Revitalised by her shower, with all thought of sleep now banished and wanting to get a head start for the evening ahead she applied her makeup, selecting a deep red shade of lipstick along with a matching nail varnish. Just for a change she'd scrunched her hair when drying it to give herself a slightly different look. Taking a final look in the mirror she walked back into the bedroom.

"Eeeeekkk!" Debbie shrieked in shock as she saw Sid sitting on the bed. Her eyes were drawn instantly to the fact his trousers and boxers were down around his ankles and he was sliding his hand up and down his erect cock. "What are you doing here!" she cried out in horror, "get out now!"

"Why don't you come over here and take over for me. You've been so bloody long in there, my hand's getting really tired," Sid said suggestively to her, a cruel smile playing on his lips. "And judging by the way you're looking at it, I'm sure you want too anyway," he added with a sneer.

"I most certainly do not," she replied forcefully, "just get out, you're not going to fuck me so you'd better just leave; now!"

Sid climbed off the bed and advanced towards her, continuing to stroke himself as he did so.

Debbie backed up as he approached, her eyes drawn to and mesmerised by the size of his cock, watching intently as his hand slid up and down his shaft. She couldn't seem to tear her eyes away as her mouth gaped open and she nervously licked her lips. She came to an abrupt stop as she bumped up against the door frame to the bathroom.

"Sid ... please go ... please," she pleaded weakly. She licked her lips again. Sid felt his cock throbbing with desire as he saw her tongue caress her full red lips. He couldn't wait to see those lips wrapped around his cock again.

"Oh I don't think so," he replied as he reached out to pull her towel loose.

Too slow, she clamped her arms down by her sides to try and keep hold of it but with one sharp tug it was gone. Her large breasts swung free, wobbling before they sprang back to stand proud and still. She noticed her nipples were already beginning to swell.

"Fucking hell, I'd forgotten just how perfect your tits are," Sid breathed hoarsely as his hands closed around her massive breasts and he gave them both a firm squeeze.

"Oooooohhhhhh ..." she exhaled in a long mournful sigh. Her eyes closed for a moment as her head went back. "Please don't ... pleeaassee ... pleeaassee nooo ..." But even she wasn't convinced about her pleas of reluctance.

Sid already knew how much Debbie liked her tits manhandled and duly obliged as he expertly groped and massaged them for a few minutes, running his hands over and round, cupping them from below and jiggling them up and down before playfully squeezing and pulling at them. Debbie's body rocked as his groping became more intense. By now her eyes were closed tightly as her body accepted and indeed now welcomed the inevitable.

"Hang on," Sid said stopping his assault on her breasts for a moment. "There's something not quite right here." He looked around the room.

"Where are your shoes?" he asked.

Her eyes snapped open. "There over in the wardrobe," she whispered breathily. She was more than slightly aroused by now.

"Did you bring your 5" stilettos?" Sid asked.

"Yes," she gasped softly.

"Then you better put them on then so I've got you at the right height."

Opening the wardrobe she retrieved and then slipped them on before walking back to stand in front of Sid so that he could continue. Now she was at a better height he didn't have so far to bend to take her succulent nipples in his mouth. He gave each one equal attention as he alternated between them taking his time to lick and suck and nibble them. They were now very swollen and very erect and extremely sensitive to the touch.

"Ohhhhhh ..." she moaned as his tongue flicked across them again and again. She felt her legs begin to move of their own free will.

Taking a nipple between his teeth Sid tugged and then bit down on it.

"Uuunnnnggg ..." Debbie groaned with more feeling. Her legs parted allowing Sid to slip a hand up to the top of her thighs where he rubbed her mound.

It hadn't taken long. He could obviously feel that she was wet already as he rubbed his fingers around her pussy lips, his thumb moving up and seeking out her clit.

Ooonngggrrr ..." she groaned again as he slipped a finger up inside her wet and willing pussy before adding a second.

She thrust down with her hips, as her legs parted even wider. She wanted his fingers deeper inside her. Sid kissed her on her freshly painted red glossy lips and as they parted he clearly took this as a good sign and thrust his tongue into her mouth.

Debbie couldn't help herself. She knew she shouldn't be doing this again but her tongue found his and as her passion grew, she slipped a hand down to grab hold of his massively long, throbbing cock, irritatedly pushing his hand out of the way to take over.

She sensed he was surprised by her action But she pulled on it hard, hoping to give Sid payback for his aggressive mauling of her breasts. I'll show him she thought as she jerked at it with relish. She was delighted when Sid grunted loudly.

"Steady on love," he said. She could almost hear him grimacing from the pain.

Sid glanced down. She was using her left hand to jack him off. And if seeing the hand with her gold wedding band sliding up and down his shaft wasn't a turn on, the sight of the bright red varnish on her fingernails most certainly was.

Debbie smiled to herself as she ran her hand up and down his shaft, scoring along it with her nails, feeling his pre cum ooze out onto her finger tips as he became more excited. It didn't seem to dawn on her how quickly she had again become a willing participant in Sid's lust for her.

Deciding to forgo a blowjob, Sid began to manoeuvre her to the window seat and Debbie knowing what he wanted, climbed up and knelt there quite willingly and compliantly, all thought of resistance now long since gone.

She looked back over her shoulder as she watched Sid rub his cock head over her pussy before he pulled her ass up in the air and thrust straight in.

"Ohhgggrr ... fuuucckk ..." Debbie groaned, her head slumping down as she felt Sid push halfway in with one movement, before he drew back completely, removing his cock before plunging it straight back in as far as he could.

"Uuummfff ... oohhmmyygoddd ..." she shrieked as he thrust in and out, his balls swinging as he thrust his hips towards her full round ass cheeks.

Sid brought his hands round under her body to try yet again to capture all of her breasts in his hands. He grunted to himself. He should've known by now that it was impossible. Her tits were just too big. He rolled the erect, swollen nipples between his fingers and thumbs before tweaking them, which brought out another shriek of delicious pain from her.

As Sid pounded her pussy, Debbie thrust back her hips trying to get all of Sid's massive length deeper inside her. She bucked and gyrated as he thrust inside her pussy, her movements so energetic that Sid felt sure she would have pushed him out if he hadn't been blessed with such a long cock.

It wasn't long before she heard a long guttural moan escape Sid's lips. Sadly she knew only too well what that sound was. It was the precursor for his impeding orgasm. He picked up the pace, grunting from the exertion. His hand found her clit. As he rubbed it vigorously with his fingers, she came to her orgasm and as she did, so Sid blew his load, flooding her pussy with his sticky white cum.

God that felt good, Sid thought as he came down from the high. She really is a good fuck. They held their positions for a moment as the effort and passion ebbed away, the only sound in the room their combined heavy breathing. Debbie moved first as she shrugged him off. She felt every inch of his long cock sliding free before it finally plopped out.

"Well did you enjoy that Sid," she asked sarcastically. She was being a trifle hard on him but then again she was conflicted. Putting to one side her obvious infidelity why did she find sex with this odious little man so compelling? She didn't like him at all but as soon as he put his cock inside her she was swept away on a tidal wave of passion.

"What's with the attitude?" Sid asked with a look of surprise on his face. "I didn't see much resistance from you. You seemed more than into it, especially when you grabbed hold of my cock ... on your own I might add!"

"Yeah, I know, I know," Debbie said, "it's just that we ... I ... must stop doing this. I'm married for god's sake!"

"Hah!" he retorted sarcastically, "cheating on your husband doesn't seem to trouble you much, judging by the amount of times you've let me fuck you ... and I imagine I'm not the only one you've done it with!"

He was fishing of course but Debbie's lack of response told him everything he needed to know. As he looked at the misery etched on her face, he even felt a little bit sorry for her.

"Okay," he said, "that was probably the last time then. Besides, I fancy a crack at your boss, Miss Prim and Proper!"

"Tina!" Debbie exclaimed, you're going to try it on with Tina ... you're kidding me ... you've got no chance, no chance at all!" The bare faced nerve of the man. She laughed sarcastically. He really was full of himself.

"Well, we'll see," Sid smirked, as he pulled on his trousers, "we'll see." He'd no idea where that idea had sprung from. He'd actually given it no thought, the words had just gushed out. But now ... well ... maybe?

Debbie watched as Sid left the room. God she hated him, he was so obnoxious and rude but she couldn't deny it ... even though she was reluctant at first she always felt good after he'd fucked her. She pondered over Sid's last comments regarding Tina. She didn't know now whether he'd been kidding or not. But either way should she warn her about Sid's possible intentions?

No, what was the point. Tina wouldn't let him anywhere near her for one thing and her husband Jim seemed to be fairly protective anyway, unlike Derek who seemed to be oblivious of everything going on around him when it came to his wife. Just when was it that he had stopped caring?

She gulped. She realised she was wallowing in self pity. Time to snap out of this she thought. She re-entered the bathroom. She could feel Sid's gunk oozing out of her. She turned on the taps, stepped back inside the shower and let the hot water wash away her blues.

* * *

It took her a while but when she finally came out of the bathroom, she was surprised to see Derek had arrived back early. He was sat on the bed sorting out his clothes for the evening.

"Good game?" she asked, referring to his game of golf with Jim.

"Yeah, fine thanks," he muttered in reply. "Where's my shirt gone, I'm sure I packed more than one," he continued as he stood up and went searching through the wardrobe.

"It's in there somewhere," Debbie replied, turning to retrieve her outfit from the same wardrobe. He clearly wasn't in the mood to discuss his day. It looked like it might be a long night. Wonderful she sighed to herself as she turned her attention to her clothes.

Derek entered the bathroom, shutting the door behind him. Seconds later she heard the shower start.

Not knowing what to expect from this trip or where they were staying and just in case Derek had the chance or the inclination to take her out somewhere nice she had brought a new dress with her. Fat chance of that, she'd thought at the time when they'd arrived but now, with the invitation to the function tonight she was glad she had it with her.

She slipped it on, struggling to pull it over her hips. Gosh this is a bit tight she thought as she wiggled her ass. She was sure it was a better fit than this when she'd tried it on in the shop.

She had bought her black and grey dress from a shop that specialised in retro designs and this particular one was based on the wiggle dresses popular in the 40's and 50's. This was a bit of a departure from her usual attire. But for some reason she was now paying much more attention to how she looked and how she dressed.

It's well named she thought, as she continued to wiggle her hips and ass trying to pull it up. She finally managed to get it on and turned to look at herself in the wardrobe mirror.

As she turned to look at her backside she moaned out loud. Her panty line was clearly visible through the fabric of the dress. Not a look she wanted tonight. Removing her panties she pulled on a lacy thong. She turned back to look in the mirror again and groaned. It was no better.

"Oh shit," she exclaimed in dismay. She removed the thong and tossed it back in the drawer. She suddenly smiled as a lascivious idea crossed her mind. She would go commando! She felt a little tingle of excitement as the thought of that thrilled her.

She pulled on her thigh high stockings before slipping on her 5" heel stilettos, which she knew Sid liked to see her in. She shook her head. Where had that thought come from? Was she now dressing just to please Sid?

Although she was not wearing panties she had managed to get a bra on under her dress but the tightness of the fabric had caused her breasts to push up. She now had an outstanding cleavage. It fleetingly crossed her mind that perhaps she shouldn't be showing off that much flesh but it would have to do.

Just then Derek came out of the bathroom and started to dress.

"Well, what do you think," she asked, twirling round. She felt quite sexy.

"Yeah very nice," Derek grunted barely looking up. "Are you ready then, I could murder a beer," he added.

"I've just got to finish my make up and then we can go," she replied, ignoring his lack of apparent interest.

When they left the room, she put her arm through Derek's who begrudgingly let her.

As they walked down the corridor, she became even more aware of why the outfit she was wearing was called a wiggle dress. It was difficult to walk in, it was so tight. In fact all she could do was wiggle and she had a feeling that there was more movement in her ass cheeks than usual because of it.

* * *

They met up with Tina and Jim in the bar and ordered a round of drinks. Before long the bar filled up as people arrived for the charity evening.

Sid had spruced himself up and had made an effort by wearing a tuxedo. He might have been an obnoxious character but he knew how to run his hotel and restaurant.

Just as they were about to enter the dining room, Rob appeared.

"Evening everyone," he said, "have you got room for one more at your table."

"I'm sure we have," Tina replied as she looked at the seating plan.

"Here we are, Table Five and yes you're already listed to sit with us," she added.

* * *

It was an excellent meal followed immediately by a successful charity auction. When it ended, the dining room cleared as people drifted into the bar and to the lounge area where the dance was to take place. Tina and Debbie found a free table whilst Derek, Jim and Rob went to the bar to get drinks.

As the evening progressed, Derek and Jim just sat and drank, blatantly ignoring Debbie and Tina's frequent requests to dance. Derek, like Jim wasn't into dancing. After realising that he wasn't going to get anywhere with either Tina or Debbie tonight Rob too had wandered off, having set his sights on an attractive woman, who later turned out to be the vicar's wife.

Meanwhile Debbie and Tina danced together but it wasn't long before they began to attract the attention of some of the other male guests. It wasn't surprising really as when Debbie looked around her she felt they were by far the most attractive women there and certainly the best dressed.