Debbie Northman: Frustrated Housewife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah fuck baby!! You really got my engine going!! I'm a fuckin' race car in the red baby!!" I almost chuckled from my hiding place in the kitchen. That shit sounded like something you would hear in a porno movie. From my vantage point I could see that my neighbor felt the same way as she reached back and violently shoved the guy against the opposite wall of the hot tub.

He looked puzzled for a moment as my neighbor motioned for him to sit up on the edge of the tub by thumping her fist in the desired spot.

"She certainly doesn't waste words", I thought as I realized that I hadn't heard her speak to her lover once since they began having sex.

The young stud who had the face of a much younger man dutifully sat on the edge of the hot tub as directed and I watched my neighbor sink into the rolling waters up to her shoulders. I was amazed at how aroused he remained as his sizable cock was pointing straight up at his own features. It was so big that even from my vantage point some yards away I could see veins crisscrossing the shaft.

My neighbor's hand enclosed around his shaft somewhat roughly followed by her mouth and she started stroking the guy's cock in a somewhat violent motion. He looked uncomfortable and started to fidget as she failed to give any sign that she noticed or cared.

"Hey, that's kind of hurts you know." He seemed to be cautious of how he spoke to her.

She responded by shoving her small tight lips completely over the entire length of his cock and holding it there for what seemed like an extended period of time.

"Shit lady, you fucking know your business!" The stud chuckled nervously.

I noticed that my neighbor started to rapidly bob her head over the guy's crotch as he flailed about obviously enjoying the sensation. I found myself in awe at my neighbor's prowess in this regard.

"Fuck Baby! Fucking shit I'm gonna cuuummm!!!"

The stud yelled sounding almost in pain at the oral abuse being heaped upon his horse sized cock.

My neighbor had turned her head at an angle facing my window with the stud's shaft parting her lips on one side. The young guy began pumping his hips uncontrollably fucking the outside of her lips.

"Oh, wow!! This shit is fucking-OH!! OH!!!" He cried as copious bursts of his ejaculate flew into the air raining down onto my neighbors head. She stood up in the hot tub and jerked out the remainder of his cum as he squirmed and chimed in an almost falsetto like yell.

Then just as quickly as it began it was over. My neighbor quickly submerged herself into the water and rose seconds later rubbing and cleaning her face.

He bronzed figure was amazing.

The stud seemed unsure of what to do next and attempted to encircle her in his arms. She immediately shoved the guy back with both of her muscular arms. Watching from my window, it almost seemed that she would strike him if he persisted.

"Get the fuck out of here." I finally heard my neighbor speak, although it was more like the snarl of an animal. Her tone was deep and uttered with menace.

"Hey lady, your wish is my fucking command." The stud looked hurt as he hopped out of the hot tub and stormed into her house. I almost felt sorry for the poor guy as I watched my neighbor settle back into the hot tub and refill her glass of wine.

I watched her down the glass of wine as I cautiously shrunk away from the window.

"Hope you enjoyed the show!" My neighbor called out towards my window.

"Shit, she knew I was watching the whole time."

...to be continued.

12