Debbie the Dumb Gold Digger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy's sports briefs were sweaty enough from the intense exercise, but some of the dampness from between her legs were from observing the nubile teenage bodies of her team mates, and anticipating the showers afterwards.

Returning to the girls' change rooms to shower after practice, Amy as she always did felt like she had died and gone to Heaven. Her petite young body was just one of many naked, barefoot 18-year-old girls who stood under the shower heads, the water cascading down their bodies as they washed away the sweat with soap, most of the girls having bare breasts and pubic hair soaked with soap and water.

To one side of Amy was Gretchen, who was applying soap to her bare bottom when the bar slipped out of her hands and onto the shower floor and Gretchen's bare feet. Immediately, Gretchen bent down to pick it up and Amy again felt the same feelings of excitement and guilt as she saw between Gretchen's legs and her dark pink vagina and the darker pink of her tight anus.

On Amy's other side was Kelly, naked like all the other girls and her red bush filled soaked with soap and water. She said to Amy, "I can't wait for Sunday, can you? It will be really good, your grandfather and Debbie coming along."

"No, I'm really looking forward to it too." Amy's deadpan expression that gave away none of her true emotions would have made her a good professional card player in Las Vegas or Atlantic City.

"I think your Grandpa will enjoy himself," Kelly continued. "I think he is one of the most blessed people I have met."

"Really?" Amy asked. She couldn't think of anyone less blessed than her grandfather. He had lost his wife of many years to cancer, was in poor health physically, could not remember his own name most days and given that he had worked as an engineer with asbestos for many years, was living on borrowed time. It was unlikely Kelly was referring to her grandfather's jackpot lottery win – money did not seem all that important to her, unlike the leaching Debbie.

Kelly nodded in affirmation. "Yes, God has decided to give your Grandfather another year to enjoy on this wonderful world He created, and even though your Grandmother has gone to be an angel with Jesus, He sent Debbie to your Grandfather so he wouldn't be lonely."

With that, Kelly stepped her nubile teenage body out from under the shower and collected her towel, drying off as she walked on her bare feet back to the main change room area.

"Is she serious?" asked Gretchen. Kelly never failed to amaze her, but her last comments were beyond tactless even for her. And how could she not think, even at least for a second, that a young woman as attractive as Debbie might be attracted to the elderly man's substantial bank balance more than the man himself?

"She is," sighed Amy, as she and Gretchen likewise stepped out of the showers and collected their towels, the two teenagers drying their vaginas.

"So, on Sunday I'm going out with my boyfriend to the lake," said Gretchen, a mischievous smile on her pretty face. "What are you doing on Sunday?"

"Ah, shut up," said Amy, pushing her best friend affectionately on the shoulder.

*

The Saturday saw Amy working her part time job as a waitress at café in the mall. She had an interesting experience waiting upon an Asian-American family, who had two college age kids, a son and a daughter. The son was not very discrete, checking out Amy's hot teenage ass each time she walked by, but the teenager was far more discrete in checking out the young man's sister, imagining what the young Asian beauty would look like in the nude. At one stage the Asian girl got up to visit the ladies' room, Amy getting a quick glimpse of her pretty white panties as her skirt momentarily rode up.

A few minutes after this, Amy saw two familiar figures pass by the café. One was the infirm figure of her grandfather, Stan walking with a cane with painful slowness, casting confused expressions at his noisy and crowded surroundings. To his side was the tall, blonde figure of Debbie, the girl wearing a black tee-shirt and a pair of denim shorts so tight and short that she may as well have just gone out wearing panties. However, accompanying them was a third person whom Amy had never seen before.

The third person was a girl about Debbie's age, as tall and as pretty as her but with long red hair tied back in a pony-tail. The redhead wore a white tee-shirt, sleeveless denim jacket and a short denim mini-skirt. Amy wondered who the redhead was, possibly Debbie's best friend Vanessa whom she had frequently spoken of but who Amy had never met. Neither Debbie nor Stan saw Amy, something the teenager was grateful for.

The two girls guided Stan forwards, Amy presumed to some place where they could spend more of his money. Some people noticed the unusual sight of an elderly man with two pretty girls each of whom were young enough to be his granddaughter, many laughing, others making suggestive or disparaging comments. Amy became distracted waiting tables through the rest of her shift, so gave her grandfather, his gold-digger girlfriend and the unknown redhead little thought over the next few hours.

Gretchen worked as a cashier at a supermarket in the same mall, and when their shifts finished in the afternoon the two best friends made their way home together, discussing what would happen when dopey Debbie met the other members of Kelly's family, and Kelly's family met dopey Debbie. It would be interesting at least, Gretchen requesting a full report of what happened.

Seth was up earliest of the Jenkins family on Sunday morning, trembling with excitement at going to church for the early morning sermon with Kelly and her family. As Amy got up to go for a Sunday morning run, she saw her brother run for the Crane family car filled with excitement, like he was about to go out to a theme park for the day rather than to a Fundamentalist Christian church.

Amy shook her head as she set off running on yet another fine and sunny spring morning. Fran and Warren got their bicycles out of the garage and went out for a ride, Josh in a seat on the back of his mother's bicycle.

Seth had returned to Kelly's house after church to help her family set up for their grandmother's birthday lunch, so it was just Fran, Warren, Amy and Josh for breakfast. Just as the family were finishing and cleared the table, the telephone rang, and Fran went to answer it.

"Hello?" she asked, her face falling at the voice on the other end. "Oh hi Debbie, how are you?"

Warren's face soured at the mention of his father's girlfriend, and he was glad he wasn't the one who had answered the phone.

"Debbie, you sound upset is everything okay?" Fran queried. She stifled a sigh at Debbie's response. "Kelly did give you the address to her parents' house, didn't she?" Again Fran listened to what Debbie said, and rolled her eyes. "You can't work out how to get there? Have you tried looking in the street directory?" Fran shook her head. "No Debbie, you don't have to point the street directory in the direction you are going ..." her voice trailed off. Thinking of a solution, the exasperated Fran said, "Debbie, why don't you drive over here? Then you and Stan can follow us over there? Okay, we'll see you later."

The frustrated Fran put down the receiver, shaking her head. "Is something amusing you, Amy?" she asked her daughter somewhat cuttingly, as Amy was unable to contain her amusement at her mother's telephone conversation.

It wasn't long before Debbie arrived in her car, Stan in the passenger seat. The young woman drove into their driveway much too fast, and screeched to a halt just in front of the garage. Looking out the window, Amy watched Debbie get out of the driver's side. She couldn't have been dressed less appropriately for a lunch with conservative Christians, wearing a white short-sleeved blouse that showed plenty of her already adequate cleavage, a very short blue flowery mini-skirt and white sandals, Amy seeing the white fabric of Debbie's panties as she exited the vehicle.

Stan staggered out of the passenger side on unsteady legs, before walking around to the driver's side and getting into the seat. He closed the door behind him, and for a few moments apprehension rose in Amy's stomach as she thought her grandfather was about to drive.

Fortunately he did no such thing, but in Stan's aged mind he was driving. He pretended to steer the vehicle, while loudly making car noises, "Broom – broom – broom – broom," the old man yelled. Amy felt her cheeks flushing red hot as some of the other students from her school were passing by and watched the elderly man continuing to pretend to drive. "Broom, broom – beep, beep, beep!" the old man called out while pretending to turn a corner.

The kids laughed and gossiped as they walked up the road, still watching Stan but two of the boys were more interested in the feminine form of Debbie as the tall blonde walked towards the front door, clearly unconcerned by Stan sitting in the car pretending to drive.

Amy was much more concerned. No wonder everybody thought that their family was crazy. If people weren't assuming that Amy was Josh's teenage mother rather than his much older sister, there was Seth and his praying and religious talk and being led like a dog on a leash by his Jesus freak girlfriend, neighbors automatically thinking that Amy and her parents were also weirdly religious like their oldest son. Then there was her grandfather, at the moment drawing attention to himself by pretending to drive a car in full view of the whole street, but who already attracted a great deal of attention by having a dumb blonde girlfriend younger than his oldest grandchildren. It was lucky that none of the neighbors knew that Amy's sexual orientation leaned towards people who like her had two X chromosomes, rather than those who had one X and one Y chromosome. A lesbian daughter would be the icing on the cake.

"Hello Debbie," said Warren, as with great reluctance he allowed the young blonde into his house.

"Why hi Warren," said Debbie in her high-pitched Midwestern accent.

"Is Dad okay in the car like that?" Warren asked, looking at his father creating a great deal of noise pretending to drive Debbie's car in the driveway.

"He's fine, he's just having fun, he does it all the time," said Debbie. She saw Fran appear behind her husband. "Hi Fran," Debbie waved.

"Yes, hello Debbie," said Fran. She looked at where her father-in-law was drawing the attention of the quiet suburban street. "You did take the keys out of the ignition didn't you?" The thought of Stan starting and driving away in the car was a scary one indeed.

"Of course, they're right here, I'm not silly," said Debbie. The pretty blonde looked through her messy purse, Warren averting his eyes when a period pad was one of the items the young woman extricated, but one item that failed to appear were the keys to Debbie's car. "Oh wait, maybe I did leave the keys in the ignition," Debbie conceded.

"I'll get them," said Warren tersely. He strode towards the car, his father failing to register his presence and reached in through the window, removing the keys just in time to prevent Stan from turning them in the ignition, and returned inside.

In the living room, Debbie looked around and her blue eyes picked spied a video from the local rental store – a murder mystery set in the world of corporate finance and high society in New York - that was sitting next to the VCR. "This is a good movie, I saw it last week on TV," she said.

"Yes, Fran and I were planning to watch it this evening," said Warren. "We enjoy watching mystery movies."

"It was a bit complicated at times," said Debbie. "I couldn't believe that the son-in-law turned out to be the murderer, he seemed like a really nice guy."

Warren and Fran sighed deeply and rolled their eyes in unison. "Well thanks Debbie, that's one thing I didn't know," said Fran.

"Oh no, I didn't spoil the ending for you?" Debbie asked. She cringed. "Sorry." She sat down on the couch, Amy again seeing up the blonde's skirt and her white panties as she crossed her long, shapely legs. "So would Josh like me to read him another story?"

"I think he's good for the moment, he's playing in his room," said Warren.

"I'd better get something to keep him occupied when we go to the Crane house," said Fran.

"I'll come with you," Amy volunteered, accompanying her mother upstairs. The teenager was wearing a dress that came above her knees and if anyone had been standing underneath the stairs as she ascended them, they would have seen that she was wearing apricot colored panties.

"So what toys would you like to take with you today?" Fran asked her son as she entered his room.

Josh was sitting on the floor playing with the toy dinosaurs Amy had purchased for him for Christmas – a tyrannosaurus, a stegosaurus, a triceratops, a brontosaurus, a plesiosaurus, a duck-billed dinosaur and a pterodactyl – and he had no hesitation in saying, "The dinosaurs, please Mom."

"He sure loves the toy dinosaurs he got for Christmas, Amy," said Fran.

"He does, doesn't he?" said Amy. The teenager could not have been happier with her younger brother's choice of toys for today. Kelly and her religious family found dinosaurs very upsetting, and Josh playing with toy dinosaurs would add to their angst. Amy wished that there was a toy trilobite she could buy for Josh to upset Kelly and the rest of her family even more, but doubted that there would be a market for trilobite toys.

"Perhaps Josh might grow up to be a paleontologist?" Fran suggested.

"He's bright enough," said Amy. "So long as Debbie doesn't read to him anymore."

Fran laughed. "That's true, I worry it might be catching." She put the dinosaurs into a plastic container to transport them. "I wish that there was a TV show about dinosaurs that Josh could watch."

"You mean like a documentary?" Amy asked.

"No, I mean like a fun, educational kids show with a friendly dinosaur as the main character," said Fran. "It would keep Josh occupied that's for sure. I think other kids would like it too and parents or older kids and teenagers who are baby-sitting would never get tired of it."

The two women escorted Josh downstairs and everyone got ready to leave.

"So, I'll follow you," said Debbie, standing back and waiting to follow the Jenkins family, oblivious to the fact that her car blocked the garage so she would have to back out first.

"Um Debbie, you'll need to reverse out first so I can get the car out," said Warren.

"But I don't know the way," Debbie protested. "I can't drive out first."

"Yes Debbie, but with your car there, I can't get my car out of the garage," said Warren, with difficulty holding his patience, a task made all the more difficult with his father continuing to sit in the driver's seat of Debbie's car making car noises. "Reverse out into the street, wait a minute or so, then follow me when I back out, okay?"

Debbie stood there looking very confused, thinking in real time about how it would work before her face brightened. "Okay, I've got it now."

After another short delay – Stan was enjoying pretending to drive Debbie's car and only reluctantly gave up his position in the driver's seat – they were on their way, Debbie following Warren as he drove to the Crane house.

*

Debbie, with her short loose skirt and revealing blouse, did indeed look out of place at the Crane house with their conservative fundamentalist Christian family and friends. Kelly, holding tight to Seth's hand and not letting her boyfriend out of her sight, did look pretty in her Sunday best green dress but the garment looked like it was from 1961 rather than the current year of 1991. Amy picked up the slightest look of disapproval on Kelly's pretty face at Josh playing with the toy dinosaurs, and felt satisfaction at Kelly's discomfort of seeing things that presented any sort of challenge to her faith.

Due to the fine warm weather, the Reverend and Mrs. Crane decided to have the lunch outside, something Amy was grateful of. The Crane house was creepy. Not just because of the weird inhabitants, who prayed before every meal including when one of them took an apple, orange or banana from the fruit bowl as a snack. Not just because of the younger Crane children who fervently watched religious programs for kids on the television and rarely spoke a sentence without using the word 'God' or 'Jesus'. It was because of how the house was decorated. Religious paintings covered the walls in practically every room, and Amy always felt the eyes of Jesus and other biblical figures seemingly following her around.

The bathrooms were about the only place free of religious paintings, but they did have framed scriptures to decorate them. Presumably Kelly enjoyed reading biblical passages whenever she was sitting on the toilet with her skirt around her waist and her panties around her ankles, but Amy was not such a big fan of reading tracts from the bible when she was on the toilet.

While Stan was totally out of it and had no comprehension of where he was or why he was here, Debbie managed to find some common ground with Kelly and some of her other relatives.

"Did you find your way here okay?" Kelly asked.

"Oh yes," said Debbie. "I wasn't sure which way to point the map to get here, but then I had a bright idea and followed Stan's parents here. I didn't want to get lost or be late. I hate being late. It's like when they change the clocks forward or back for daylight saving, I can never remember which way and sometimes I've been two hours early or two hours late. Daylight saving time is so confusing. I hate daylight saving."

"I don't like it either," said Kelly. "The Lord decides what time the sun rises and sets each day, and by changing this around all we are doing is contravening His will."

Other members of the Crane family confirmed their agreement, before Seth said, "I agree with Kelly. Why do we as men need to change time when it is already decided for us?"

"Oh shut up Seth, if Kelly thought it was a good idea to jump in a volcano, would you agree with her then?" the bored and cynical Amy muttered under her breath, the teenager checking her watch and seeing that time had progressed with agonizing slowness.

Feeling the call of nature, Amy went inside the house. The downstairs bathroom the guests were using was located near the back door, and the girl was immediately confronted by an embarrassing scene.

Her confused grandfather, having no idea why he was at this strange house, had gone to look for his wife inside the house, passing by the bathroom as one of the girls from the Crane family flushed the toilet and emerged after washing her hands.

Seeing no trace of Mary inside Stan had made his way back outside again, and once more passing the bathroom, noted that the toilet cistern was slow to refill. Assuming that the toilet was broken in some way, Stan decided he would take a look for himself and fix the problem. Until several years ago, Stan had been a very competent home handyman, but now he was anything but and while the toilet wasn't broken beforehand, it was when Stan started to take the cistern apart.

"I am so sorry about this," Warren was apologizing to his hosts, as he and the Reverend Crane tried to fix the flushing mechanism, while Mrs. Crane stood outside the bathroom with the very confused Stan.

"Amy honey, if you need the bathroom you'd best use the one upstairs," said Mrs. Crane as she caught sight of Amy.

"Yes, thank you Mrs. Crane," said Amy. She mounted the stairs to the second floor where everything was quiet, but rather than make straight for the toilet, the teenager made a detour to another place – Kelly's bedroom.

Unlike most teenage girls, Kelly did not have posters of pop stars or handsome actors decorating her bedroom but large pictures of Jesus, Amy once more feeling the eyes following her around the room. Her heart fluttering with nervous excitement, Amy made for Kelly's chest of drawers and opened the second one – the one in which Kelly kept her underwear.

123456...9