Debbie the Voyeur

Story Info
Debbie gets stuck watching her flat mate.
2.7k words
4.2
46.3k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is a cool, early autumn evening and Debbie is at home relaxing on the couch. Flicking through television channels she sighs, "Why is there never anything to watch?"

"What's that?" calls Amy. Amy is Debbie's temporary flat mate, having moved in when she broke up with her boyfriend. Amy walks into the room wearing a short dress, barely covering her knickers, and tying up her hair.

Debbie's eyes widen, "There's... just never anything on," she says, without taking her eyes off of Amy, "at least nothing I want to watch." A voice in her head reminds her of what she would like to watch, and it involves Amy.

"You look great Amy, going out again?"

"Yep, I think tonight is the night I find myself a rebound." Debbie crosses her legs as she feels her groin throb, dreaming of the image of Amy getting fucked hard which flashes across her mind. Amy walks out of the room to continue getting ready, leaving behind a gentle and sweet aroma of perfume. Debbie gasps and closes her eyes before breathing in as much as she can, imagining brushing her face close to her flat mate's perfumed chest.

Debbie gets up to fetch a piece of chocolate from the kitchen. Perhaps this will make an evening of channel hopping and nothingness wane away a little faster. Coming out of the kitchen she sees Amy's door ajar and a strip of light dancing across a figure moving inside. Creeping up to the door on tip-toe she can hear Amy rustling her dress inside. Putting her eye silently to the gap she watches Amy drop a new, even shorter dress over her slim figure. Debbie's eyes linger on her pert little behind as the dress just about slips over it, covering all but the very tops of her long, tender thighs; or at least Debbie dreams them to be tender, having never touched or even brushed against them it was hard to tell.

Amy turns. She is sure she saw movement behind the crack. "It must just be Debbie walking past to go to the bathroom," she thinks to herself. Debbie has gone to the bathroom but is now sitting on the edge of the bath with her trousers and panties round her ankles, legs shaking. She isn't touching herself but damn well wants to, she just needs to cool off her throbbing pussy and for some reason thinks baring it to the cool air will help. If only this wasn't turning her on even more. "I can wait until Amy goes out and make all the mischief I want."

Coming out of her bedroom Amy almost walks straight into Debbie walking back from the bathroom. Debbie stops abruptly and feels the hem of Amy's tiny dress brush her hand, the smell of Amy's perfume and a sudden feeling of intimacy makes her linger, close to Amy, almost feeling her breath. Debbie shudders and wishes she was back in the bathroom, cooling off. Without moving away, Amy turns to Debbie. "Right, I'm going out now and I may not be back till tomorrow, or if I am, I may not be alone. I apologise in advance if I wake you." Amy beams a grin at Debbie, hugs her tightly, turns and walks out the door to meet her friends and possibly a rebound man. Debbie stands motionless, a small bead of come sliding down her leg. Her panties lay scrunched in the washing basket in the bathroom.

Debbie lies back on the couch and slides her hand into her trousers. Touching her pussy she feels her heat and wetness. Breathing deeply she pulls her hand out and picks up the television remote, "I have all evening to play with myself, no need to rush," she thinks.

Amy is in a cab with her friends. They are squeezed into the back, legs pressing against each other, giggling and looking forward to the night ahead. They are heading to a new bar in town which is offering cheap drinks and for Amy, the possibility for a hard man with an even harder cock.

Arriving at the bar the girls jump out of the cab, throwing small bills and cheeky kisses to the driver. Entering the bar, two girls head straight to get drinks and the other two run to get a table. "He looks great!" Brenna shouts to Amy over the loud music, pointing to a muscular man standing chatting to a young attractive girl by the bar. All the girls know why Amy is out tonight and all want to help her achieve her aims. "It's too early," grins Amy, "no need to rush."

As the bar gets busier, the amount of attractive men increases and Amy finds herself alone at the girls table, her friends off being chatted up having forgotten about her. Taking a long drag of her drink and a quick look around, she notices a broad, handsome, intense looking man gazing at her from across the room and smiling, he starts to walks over.

Debbie sits up on the couch, switching off the television. Having tried to pretend to herself that she could control her urges, she has realised that she can't any longer. With naughty thoughts streaming through her head she stands up and walks, gingerly, into Amy's room.

"It smells so good in here," Debbie thinks to herself as she sits on the edge of Amy's bed. Looking around, she spots a pair of Amy's panties on a chair and remembers seeing the pattern on them covering Amy's bottom before she went out, "Did Amy change her underwear as well?" Picking them up Debbie feels the thin cotton and instantly the image of herself pulling them down over Amy's legs flits across her mind. The thought of what she might be uncovering by doing this forces her to sit down on the bed again. As she lies back on the bed, Debbie sniffs in Amy's natural smell off of her bed sheets. "How I would love to spend a night in this bed," she thinks as she closes her eyes and slips and hand into her trousers.

Having finished with small talk a while ago, Amy and her handsome man are sat at her table, flirting heavily. Swirling her straw around her lips Amy asks, "So what should I expect if I were to open up your trousers tonight?" Her man smiles and looks down at his crotch, as Amy giggles he reaches slowly for her hand, takes it, and moves it to his thigh. Guiding her hand up his leg she squeezes and feels the tip of his erect cock lining his thigh. She gasps. He's big. Taking control herself, she moves her hand further up and gives another squeeze. A long, thick cock awaits her. Downing her drink, she grabs his hand and pulls him to the exit and into a cab.

Debbie lays on her front on Amy's bed, two fingers in her wet pussy, breathing Amy's natural smell off of her pillow. Bucking backwards and forwards, rubbing her clit against her palm, her legs tense and shaking she brings herself closer and closer to a screaming orgasm. Debbie has her trousers round her ankles and her bare ass writhing and clenched in the air. Being so involved in herself she doesn't hear the car pull up outside the house, nor does she hear Amy's voice telling her man what she wants him to do to her. Only when Amy fits her key to the lock on the front door does Debbie react. "FUCK!"

Debbie jumps up, forgetting her trousers are round her ankles and falls back onto the bed, bouncing sideways and onto the floor. She pulls them up and rushes to the bedroom door, heart pounding and breathing heavily, scared. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" Amy is leading her man into the house and there is no way for Debbie to leave the bedroom without being seen. Frantically searching the room for a place to hide she notices she has left a small damp patch on the bed, not that there is anything she can do about it. Spotting the open door of the large built in wardrobe Debbie rushes over to it and has just finished closing the door behind her as Amy is carried into the room by her, now shirtless, athlete of a man. Lips and tongues entwined the pair fall onto the bed. Amy notices a cold, wet feeling on her back in the middle of the bed but is too desperate to rip the trousers off her guy to care.

Silently gasping in the wardrobe, Debbie shakes as she sits on the floor, clutching her knees. She can hear Amy groaning but has no idea what is going on. Every now and again she hears a man's moan and after a long couple of minutes she can't take not knowing any longer. She presses her eye to the edge of the wardrobe door but with the door being made of thick wood, she can't see anything but the other side of the room. The man's moaning gets louder and Debbie becomes more desperate to view what is happening. Nudging the door open gently, she sees the side of the man's bare bottom and legs as he stands. Pushing the door further she sees the side of Amy's face, her eyes closed, with the man's long thick cock moving in and out of her mouth.

Debbie's eyes widen even further and her lust for Amy grows. Sliding this man's cock in and out of her mouth she looks so sexy, and from his expression, she looks experienced. Thoughts of Amy giving blow jobs to multiple men begin turning Debbie on again, having almost forgotten what she was doing earlier to get herself in this situation. Looking around, Debbie finds one of Amy's shoes and wedges the wardrobe door open where it is so she doesn't need to hold it; she needs both hands for what she's planning.

Amy pulls this big, hard cock out of her mouth and looks up. Smiling down at her is her new catch and she buries his cock in her mouth once again. Suddenly, he grabs the back of her head and pulls her onto his cock. She wasn't expecting this but she loves it. She swallows hard on his cock and eventually he releases her. She squeezes his cock hard in her hand and stands up, turning around; she rubs his wet cock on her bare bottom, only her thong baring his way to her inviting openings. Debbie's fingers are as wet as his cock, thrusting deep into her pussy she watches him bend her forward onto the bed and spank her ass. Amy squeals and wriggles under his heavy hand but Debbie can see a wild streak in her and a smirk across her face.

Bucking her ass up into the air, Amy turns her head and orders the man to take her thong off of her. He does as he is told but goes further, burying his face between her cheeks, licking her wet pussy and rubbing a thumb over her tight little asshole making her gasp with excitement.

Debbie almost gasps herself, admiring Amy who, until now, she thought had been a reasonably innocent girl. Debbie has two fingers in her pussy now, rubbing her palm on her clit again but now gently teasing her own asshole with her other hand, copying what she can see this man doing to her flat mate. The man continues to lick Amy's pussy, every now and again flicking to her asshole to get a taste of its hot innocence. It has never been fucked before but tonight it will be.

Amy catches a glimpse of movement and glances towards her wardrobe, "Fuck! His finger is in my ass!" she thinks frantically. All thought of movement is gone. Amy has gently toyed with her ass before but not felt anything like this; she relaxes as his finger slides deep into her ass, wet from her pussy. Amy moans. "That feels great, fuck me with that finger!" she orders. He does as he is told and starts to thrust his finger in and out of her ass, teasing her pussy with his thumb. He adds another finger and Amy relaxes to accommodate it. This is a new feeling but fucking hell it feels good. In the wardrobe, Debbie has two fingers in her pussy and two in her ass. She has played with her ass a lot and knows she loves it.

The man stands up and Debbie sees his incredible cock standing erect. He spanks Amy's tight little ass again and grabs his cock, two fingers still in Amy's ass. She turns her head, trying to figure out what he's going to do next but she doesn't care, as long as that cock is involved. Debbie is fighting her own urges to burst into the room and onto that cock but she knows she won't, she is having far too much fun watching her flat mate. Pointing his cock down and positioning himself behind Amy, the man teases the opening of Amy's pussy with the tip of his cock. He can feel how hot and wet she is and simply can't help himself any longer. He thrusts his cock deep inside her and grinds his fingers into her ass again at the same time. Amy's eyes widen again, she opens her mouth and breathes in deeply. Feeling him deep in both of her holes is exactly what she needs.

Debbie's thighs are shaking. Kneeling in the wardrobe fucking her pussy and ass with her fingers is taking her close to the edge, and seeing what she can see is pushing her even closer. Not only is her body shaking, but she is breathing in starts and gasps. She is sure the couple can hear her but then again, Amy is moaning so loudly now, there's no way.

"That is a big cock!" thinks Amy. It's completely filling her up and she fucking loves it. Backing up and grinding on it she feels it thrust in and out of her. Continuing to fuck her she bites down on her bed sheets, tasting the damp patch she noticed earlier. It tastes good, almost familiar. She has little time to think what it could be however as she feels his fingers leaving her asshole. "Oh no, put them back in!" she moans. "I've got something better," he says as he pulls his hard cock out of her pussy. His cock dripping with her wetness he touches the tip to her tight little asshole. Amy gasps, she knows what's coming and she wants it.

Amy reaches behind her and spreads her buttocks. Debbie, with her eye pressed against the wardrobe opening, watches that long, thick cock slowly disappearing into Amy's little ass. Hearing deep groans from Amy lets Debbie know she is enjoying it and Debbie bends forwards in the wardrobe and pushes a third finger into her own ass, wanting to feel what Amy is feeling.

"FUCK YES!" screams Amy. The man is pumping her asshole hard; thrusting his hard cock in and out of her Amy comes and comes and comes. A loud, deep grunt from the man and a heavy final thrust makes Amy gasp as he fills her ass with his hot come. Debbie collapses on the floor of the wardrobe, arms shaking, buttocks clenched, pussy hot and tensing as she comes again and again and again. Slowly she pulls her fingers from her pussy and ass as the man pulls his spent cock out of Amy's ass. Amy collapses on the bed, legs spread wide and come dripping from her asshole, not a care in the world. Debbie watches him dress as Amy lays there, she watches him looking at her and smiling, seeing his come on her ass. The man grabs Amy's eyeliner pencil from her table and writes his phone number on her leg, spanks her ass, and leaves.

Watching from the wardrobe, Debbie decides Amy has passed out and makes a move to leave. Pulling her trousers up over her swollen pussy, she gently pushes the door open and creeps past Amy. She can't help herself but take a long look at Amy's fucked asshole; that is until Amy rolls over. Amy spots another glimpse of movement outside her bedroom door. "Was Debbie watching me again? I do hope so."