Debbie Walks the Wild Side

Story Info
Debbie finds she has a wild side.
3.5k words
4.24
37.8k
23
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dedicated to a real live American Couple. Robert and Debbie. Thanks for being so naughty.

*****

Debbie walks the wild side.

Robert and Debbie are your average Americans. Working and struggling to live a good life in America. They have been married for twenty years. Debbie is now in her middle forties but you would never know that from her pictures. She has very large breasts that are plump and firm. Her waist still thin and tight. She is what they call today (thick). Thick like Kim Kardashian thick, although Debbie is a blonde. Debbie carries this very well. Debbie is 5'4" and 115 lbs. She has 36 Double D cups. She is such a sexy woman. Most married couples after awhile look for ways to keep it interesting in the bedroom. Not because the want to stray but because they love one another and have found new and exciting ways to share that. Robert is devoted to Debbie and she to him.

Thing is; people have desires. A couple that is married for a short time usually never really finds out what those desires are. BUT; A couple that has been married for at least five years can begin to explore each others true sexual wants and needs. Robert realized his wife liked to show off her luscious body. She got off on voyeurism. Neither one of them knew this. It had to be learned like you learn algebra. The couple realized this new and exciting aphrodisiac made itself evident on a trip to Vegas.

Robert had some business in Vegas and he decided to make it a little

vacation. They had a room on the ground level of a large Hotel. Robert didn't want the ground level. He fought tooth and nail to change that room but there is always some kind of convention in Vegas.

Their room looked out over a nice enclosed courtyard. In the courtyard had a nice pool and Jacuzzi. To this point Robert felt their sex life is normal. Debbie never thought that anything was wrong and the happy couple for all intent was happy.

They checked into their room and Robert was annoyed that they were given a ground floor room.

"I can't believe that this hotel has no rooms left upstairs babe." Robert says.

"Oh I kind of like it on the ground floor" Debbie tells her husband.

"Really Deb. There is no privacy. There is constant noise. People hanging out in the Jacuzzi all night. People checking in and walking down the hallway." Robert raved on.

"Well I kind of like it Robert." Debbie tells him.

Robert had some afternoon meetings he had to attend. Debbie went to the pool. Once at the pool Debbie removed her sun dress and got out her sun tan lotion. The Sun can be brutal in Vegas. Debbie was an impressive woman. Her breasts were mesmerizing. You just don't see many large breasts that stand up on there own. Every man at the pool tried to sneak a peek at her in her tiny bikini.

Debbie loved this attention. She found herself wanting to tease. She loved that other men found her sexy. The problem that Debbie had was her shyness.

Yea she loved attention but she would never do anything to feed her need for it. Debbie rubbed lotion on her front side. She put on her big hat and took out one of her many romance novels. These novels made her very horny. As Debbie read her pussy started to get that little tingle. That tingle that men and women both get. She could feel herself getting moist. She decided to take a quick dip in the pool to hide any wetness someone might see.

All males eyes were on her beautiful tits as she slowly stepped into the water. It was refreshing. She had her big hat on and she submerged herself up to her neck. All eyes waiting for her to get back out of the pool.

After she cooled off she walked up the pool steps and back over to her recliner. Her nice tits had just the right bounce. Lovely! Debbie sat back down and grabbed her lotion again. She noticed that Their hotel room was right there. Only twenty or thirty feet from the pool. The Jacuzzi was even closer to their room. She hadn't noticed this because there was no access to the pool area from their room. You had to go through the hotel.

"I can do your back"

Debbie was in a bit of a trance. Thinking naughty thoughts. Thinking someone could see into her room. What if people were hanging out in the Jacuzzi late and she forgot to close the curtains. The thought suddenly made her moist again.

"What if I teased some guys a little tonight in front of the curtains." Debbie asked herself.

"I don't want Robert to find out that I am so naughty" Debbie again thought to herself.

"I can do your back"

When you start to have desires like these you eventually become consumed. You body will try to get what it needs. Like a glass of water when your thirst is unbearable. Like a Big Mac when you have gone way past the hunger point. Debbie's body was talking to her and she was only now realizing it.

Her pussy swelled with these new feelings. She made a thousand little scenarios in her naughty head. She had suppressed her bodies needs for so long and now she convinced herself that tonight she must do something. As she planned, her pussy called her. She slowly moved her manicured fingers to the skimpy band of her bikini bottom. She slipped the top of her finger under the elastic. She moved her hand from right to left. Her finger tip only an inch under the band. Her wedding band and diamond ring glistening in the bright Nevada sun. She wanted to reach down to her pussy. She wanted to feel her own wetness. She wanted to rub herself to a climax. She inched her fingers down a bit closer.

"I can do you back if you want" a man asked her.

Debbie snapped out of it. She looked down and her fingertips were under her bikini bottom. She quickly pulled up.

"Oh excuse me. Did you say something." She answered the man standing over her. Feeling totally embarrassed.

"I can put sun block on your back if you like" the man asked.

"My name is Paul. The Vegas sun is really intense. Let me put some lotion on your back." Paul asks.

"Oh no thanks. I'm okay. Thank you anyway." Debbie tells him

Debbie eyes the young man. Muscular and tall. A swimmers body, lean and very fit. Very nice to look at.

"Well if you change your mind I am right over there" Paul says.

Debbie's mind is racing. "What is wrong with me? I had my fingers inches away from my pussy in front of all these people. I wonder if Paul saw what I was doing. Why am I letting him walk away. I want him to put lotion on me. I want his hands rubbing my back. What is wrong with me? Debbie shouts out in silence.

"Hey Paul" Debbie calls out.

With that Paul turns and walks back over towards her. Now she can see how handsome he really is. How fit and toned. His tanned body getting closer.

"Change your mind" he says.

"Yes only if you don't mind" She tells him.

"Not at all" Paul says.

"So what is your name." He asks.

"I am Debbie" She tells him.

Debbie is nervous. Her hotel room is right there. "Robert knows I'm at the pool. What if he sees me. What if he sees a young man half my age rubbing me with lotion. I can explain to him. There is nothing wrong with this. I mean I can't reach my back. Oh shut up already" She tells herself.

"Why don't you turn over Debbie. Pass me the lotion first." Paul asks.

Paul is standing over Debbie. She can't help look at his bathing suit and wonder what his cock looks like. "I wonder if it's long. Or maybe fat. Maybe long and fat." Debbie fantasized to herself.

Paul is starring at Debbie's nice tits. Her tits were the thing that got his attention. He knew she was older and knew by the rock on her finger that she was married. That just made it more of a turn on for Paul. He was after all a tits man.

"Ok why don't you turn over and I'll get started." Paul instructs.

"Okay" Debbie says as she flattens the recliner and lays on her stomach.

Paul squeezes the lotion on her back. Her Lilly white skin is even whiter under his dark tanned hands. Paul starts up around Debbie's neck. He rubs her shoulders making sure to put his fingers under the straps. He works the lotion in a massaging motion.

Debbie was a little nervous at first but there is something so relaxing about someone massaging you. Especially a young handsome man like Paul. Paul works his way down Debbie's back. He slips under the center strap of her bikini top. He slides his hand under the strap all the way down to her beautiful breast. His fingers touching the side of Debbie's left breast.

Debbie can't believe she didn't say anything. It felt so good she felt a bit helpless to say something. Besides she thought she doesn't want him to stop.

Paul wants to see how far he can go with this gorgeous woman. He had felt her left breast now made his way around to the right one. He massaged the side of her right breast under her strap. He worked the lotion down to the top of her bikini bottom pushing it with his hands. Each pass he pushed a little lower.

Debbie's pussy was betraying her. She could no longer tell him to stop than She could cut her own arm off. She closed her eyes and hoped for the best.

Paul knew she was helpless.

"Can I unhook this." Paul asked as he unhooks Debbie's bikini top letting the two ends fall down to the recliner.

"I don't know Paul. Do you think that would be ok?"

"It will be fine Debbie." Paul tells her.

"How about your legs Debbie" Paul asks as he starts rubbing her lower calf.

"No it's ok. I can reach my legs ok." Debbie says as Paul continues to run

the lotion on her legs.

Paul worked Debbie's legs with the lotion and Debbie did not say a word.

She was going back to that place she was at earlier. Paul spread the lotion inside her thighs. She instinctively spread her her legs a little further apart. Her pussy aching. Hoping. Begging. Each pass of Paul's hand inching up close to her soaked cunt.

Robert came into the hotel room. He called for Debbie but she wasn't there. He went to the curtain and looked out. He didn't see Debbie at first but then he saw a tall young man applying lotion to a woman.

"Shit" he said out loud. After realizing that woman was his wife.

He wanted to run out there and stop this but he wanted to continue to watch. Roberts cock twinged. He stare at this young man rubbing lotion on his wife of twenty years. He had his hands inches away from her pussy.

The pool area had filtered out. The Sun was just to dam hot. Paul noticed that there were only a few people in the the pool area. He took this opportunity to push his hand all the way up Debbie's inner thigh. Debbie could only moan.

"What...are...You...doing...to me" She asked. Not really expecting an answer.

"You like" Paul asked.

"Uh...huh." Debbie answered.

Robert was getting hard watching his wife getting a rub down from a handsome young guy like that. He found his cock start to rise up. When a man's cock starts to get hard clear thinking is very difficult. Robert undid his belt and dropped his pants. He got some ky lube off the nightstand and started to stroke himself. He realized the curtain was open and he thought about stepping back. He looked up and he could see that he was not alone. There were many people looking at Paul rubbing down his wife. All hoping to for the young man to excite them. One window on the Second floor he saw a man holding his cock in his hand. Robert was a bit embarrassed and held the curtain in front of his rising cock.

Paul slipped his left hand on the side of Debbie's left breast. He massaged the side and worked his hand under her breast and located the prize, her nipple. Debbie just moaned.

"Hhhhhmmmmmm."

Paul rubbed her back and slid his fingers under her bikini bottom. He went down as far as her crack but dare not go much further. He pulled back with his right hand and resumed work on her inner thigh. He moved up to her not zone. Debbie moaned again.

"Hhhhhhhmmmmmmm."

You Robert could see the young man's hand in-between Debbie's thighs. He knew the young man was fingering her pussy even though he couldn't see it.

Paul had his left hand under Debbie's left breast and was kneading her nipple. Debbie was close. Paul now had his fingers up against Debbie's pussy. His fingers moved the thin material out of the way. He found her juicy slit and shoved two fingers in. Debbie moaned in pleasure.

"Ohhhhhhhh Ggggggooooooooddddddd"

Paul found her button and worked it good. It didn't take long.

Debbie's breathing got faster and her breathing shorter. Quick little pants. "Huh...huh...huh...huh..." Debbie had her first public orgasm.

Robert watched his wife's body twitching. He was so turned on he jerked himself off into the curtain. He couldn't help look up and see the guy on the Second floor also shoot his load. His sweet innocent wife had gotten a lot of people hot. There were others watching.

"Why don't we go to the Jacuzzi Debbie. I would love to fuck you in public under all the bubbles." Paul whispered in her ear.

Debbie had just come and her pussy soaked but his question sent a shiver down her body. "I want you to fuck me Paul. I want you to fuck me so bad.

"Follow me to the Jacuzzi and I will fuck your nice little pussy." Paul told her. Paul got up and headed over there.

Debbie got up and forgot her bikini top was not hooked and for a moment her beautiful tits were exposed to the whole courtyard. She quickly pulled her top from the recliner and got up. Debbie didn't bother to put it on She wrapped a towel around herself. She felt shame. She had remorse. What have I just done. What did I do to Robert. She looked over and saw Paul in the Jacuzzi. She looked to the Hotel and saw Robert in the glass window. Debbie wanted to get fucked by Paul but she couldn't. Not with Robert right there.

Debbie ran to the Hotel. She ran down the hallway to her room and Robert opened the door before she could knock.

"I'm so sorry hun. I'm so...so...sorry." Debbie tells Robert.

"Babe don't worry I saw everything. It was so fucking hot. I had to jerk myself off watching. I didn't think I was into something like that but it was incredible." Robert confided in her.

"You mean you're not mad at me hun." Debbie cried.

"No baby I rather enjoyed that to tell you the truth." Robert told her. His words were a shock to Debbie. She had feelings like this before but was afraid to share them with Robert. She felt like she should get it out now. If Robert was okay with it She would really like to get fucked by Paul.

"Well what it something more happened. Would that have been ok hun." Debbie asked.

"Well I never thought about it before but what do you mean. Do you mean like you fucking him?" Robert asks.

"Yes what if I wanted to fuck him." Debbie said almost choking the words out. She can't believe she has even said it.

"Are you saying you want this young man to fuck you Debbie?"

"Yes hun. I love you so much but He made me so fucking hot I came right there in the courtyard. He is waiting for me in the Jacuzzi. I would much rather tell him to just join us. Would you be okay with the three of us." Debbie asks. She can't even believe the conversation she is having.

"Well what ever we do I would rather do together." Robert says.

Debbie wasn't going to give Robert a chance to back out. So taking that as a go ahead she gets out a piece of paper. She then gets her lipstick. Robert wonders what the he'll she is doing. She writes something on the paper and holds it up to the glass. She taps on the glass. Paul sitting in the Jacuzzi looks over. Come to room 115.

Robert pours himself a double Scotch.

"Better pour me one to hun." Debbie says.

They both drank two doubles to loosen up. Debbie was nervous but Robert was really nervous.

Knock knock knock.

"Hi Paul. This is Robert." Debbie says.

"Hey Paul." Robert says.

The two men shake hands. Debbie who is still horny as fuck knows she has to ease the tension. She has found a new boldness. She pours a drink for Paul and another for Robert. You two stand right there in front of the bed. She kneels down in front of Paul. Robert feels that pinch in his cock. Debbie knows what she wants and she grabs for Paul's swim trunks. She can't wait to see his cock. Debbie places her hands on the front Paul's suit. She runs her hands over it and she can tell it's a nice one. Debbie pulls down Paul's swim suit. She grabs his cock and starts jerking it. Stroking it. It grows in size and she likes the nice nine inch cock.

"Oh my." Debbie says. Now Debbie pulls down Robert's shorts and gives his cock a kiss. Debbie gets the KY lube and strokes Robert to his full erection. He has a nice cock. She puts Robert's cock in her mouth. She sucks Robert and it seems bigger than usual. Debbie grabs a condom out of her purse and slowly puts it on Paul. She grabs his cock and starts to blow his nice nine inch cock. She looks over at Robert.

"How do I look sucking this nice cock hun?" Debbie asks.

"You look so fucking hot baby. I just want to fuck you to death."

Debbie pushes Paul down on the bed. She straddles his cock with her back to him so she can service Robert. Debbie starts slow but soon Paul is pounding her golden pussy. She quivers with joy. She reached for Robert's cock. She starts to suck Robert's cock while getting hammered by Paul's large member.

Paul rolls her off. He wants to take her doggy style. Debbie assumes her position. Robert shoved his cock into her mouth. Robert loves looking at Debbie like a little slut. Paul shoved his cock into Debbie's pussy. She cried out. Paul is pounding her. Paul smacks her on the ass. Debbie is close. She is gagging on Roberts cock. Robert is close also. Paul is looking down at his huge cock going in and out of Debbie.

"That ass looks so good." Paul says. He pulls his cock out and places it right up to Debbie's butt hole.

"No Paul. Not there. Please...don't put that..."

It was to late.

"Ooooooooohhhhhhhhhh shiiiiiiiitttt. Ohhhhhooooohhhhhhh myyyyygoooodddd. Noooooooooooo. Ppllllleeeeaasseee."

Even Robert was excited. He has wanted that ass for years. What a turn on. Robert was close. He jerked his cock into Debbie's mouth. Debbie was still screaming in agony. Robert sprayed cum all over Debbie's face while Paul invaded her asshole. Paul slapped Debbie's ass cheeks raw. He pounded her virgin butt hole. Debbie was in agony and pain. Her cheeks glowing red.

"Nnnnnnooooooooo. Nooooooo more please."

Paul new it would get better. Debbie realized the pain was going away. Now there was only pleasure as she took Paul's big cock all the way up in her ass. Paul rocked Debbie to heaven.

"Oh yes. Oh yes .Ooooooohhhhhhhh yes yes fuck my ass. Please fuck my ass. Debbie came several times while Paul raped her backside. Paul pulled his engorged cock out of Debbie's ass. He pulled off the condom and jerked himself off on Debbie's cherry red abused butt.

Debbie collapsed on the bed.

"Maybe I'll see you guys again later but I gotta go now." Paul said. He kissed Debbie on her ass put his suit back on and left.

Robert kissed Debbie and laid back on the bed next to her. That was the beginning of Debbie and Robert walk on the wild side.