Debbie's Addiction Ch. 01

Story Info
Debbie's life is changed by her Master.
4.3k words
4.44
90.1k
132

Part 1 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/31/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Debbie stepped out of her car and walked up the driveway to her Master's house. She knew he was waiting for her. She stood in front of his front door shaking, her stomach churning with a mixture of fear and excitement. Her heart was beating so fast she began to feel light-headed. Her friend had asked her several times throughout the morning if she was sure this is what she wanted. Her reply everytime was the same. "I want this so bad I can taste it!" Maybe she was crazy for meeting him like this at his house.

They had met for the first time in person for lunch at a local sports bar. When he took her hand for the first time to shake it as they met, it felt like an electric shock ran through her body. His hands were big and strong. As they sat and talked getting to know each other he undressed her with his eyes, his gaze lingering on her tits. "You have nice tits!" he complimented her.

"Well thank you sir!" she said almost blushing.

"I plan on enjoying them! I hope you don't bruise too easily!" he said with a sinister chuckle. He knew of her propensity for bruising easily from their many talks before meeting. They had talked for months both online and on the phone. He had made up his mind at the outset he wasn't going to push her into anything. If their relationship went any further than just 'chatting', it would be her choice. "I've got just the flogger for those tits." His eyes lit up as he thought about what he was going to do to her body.

"You're not going to hurt me too much are you?" Debbie asked with her own smile. The question was half teasing and half genuine concern.

Master reached across the table and took her hand. "Not too much," he said smiling. Then a serious look came over his face as he squeezed her hand. "When you walk through my front door you will belong to me! Understand?" Debbie shook her head. "You leave your husband and your girls outside. The moment that door closes you become my property, my slut and my whore. I'm going to do to you whatever I damn well like, and you're going to submit to me and to everything I do to you. If you have a problem with that, then don't show up at my door." He released her hand and stood up, threw some money on the table to pay for the drinks and left. Debbie knew his address. She had known it for months. Debbie's heart was pounding so hard it felt like it was going to rip through her chest.

Now as she approached his door, her heart was pounding like it had been earlier at the sports bar. She stood in front of the door making a final adjustment on the dress she had been instructed to wear. He had specifically told her to wear an old button up dress, the color and fabric didn't matter. As she stood there she began to wonder if she was to do a strip tease for her new master. Her hand was shaking as she raised it to knock on the door. After a soft knock, the door opened with her Master standing just behind it. "Come in!" he said softly.

Debbie stepped into the foyer and looked around. Master closed the door behind her. He wrapped his arms around her from behind and pulled her into his body. His hands began to glide over her clothed body. He started at her tits and worked his way down her stomach to her cunt. He could feel her trembling as he touched and fondled her. "You're mine now slut! All mine! You're about to be treated like the whore that you are! Are you sure you want this you dirty little whore?" He knew from their many talks over the months that more he degraded her, the more she craved it. "Hubby can't help you! Your girls can't help you! You belong to me now slut! Are you sure this is what you want?"

Everything in Debbie's mind screamed for her to run. But her legs stayed cemented to the floor. "Yes!" she gasped in a whisper. She thought about her girls, her husband, her life at home. It was safe. It was good. It was . . . She tried to block out the images that flooded her mind. She was addicted. This man she now called Master had awakened an animal within her that she didn't recognize. It was a sensual creature that stalked her in the dark recesses of her mind. An animal could no longer defend herself from. An animal that was about to devour her, and take her place. She knew the animal was about to take control of her, and her Master controlled the animal.

Debbie kept her eyes closed, afraid of seeing herself for what she had become. She felt his hands roaming her body and his breath on her neck. After several minutes of his exploring her body, his hands left her. She heard him pull something out of one of his pockets. Then she felt something being pulled over her head. It was a blindfold. She gasped. Then she heard a rattling sound as Master reached for something else. He pulled her hands behind her back and cuffed them together. All the while he said nothing. She stood in the foyer of his house now blindfold and cuffed. She was completely at his mercy. Her pussy was gushing so profusely she was afraid she was going to leave a puddle on the floor. She felt her juices running down her leg.

Master grabbed a handful of her hair and led her to the center of what she would soon discover was the living room. Master walked around her, circling her like a wolf about to pounce on its prey. "Damn! You are a sensual creature!" His hands stroked her face and neck. He came to a halt standing in front of her. His fingertips glided over her skin as they traced the outline of her dress down the front over her shoulder blades. Debbie's body was covered in goosebumps as her master primed her body for his pleasure.

"Now let's see what my slut's got!" he said as his fingers grabbed both sides of her dress and ripped it apart. The buttons from her dress went flying across the room. Debbie gasped as her dress was literally ripped in half. She hadn't expected this. Her fear jumped off the charts not knowing what was next. She knew she could trust her master. But this was something that was pushing her trust to the edge. She couldn't see what was coming next, and she couldn't do anything to stop it.

Master groaned as he gazed on her body. "Mmmmm! From now on bitch, your name is Slut! Understand?"

"Ooohhh, Yes Master!" Slut moaned.

"Good slut! Now let's get you naked!" Slut heard something click and then realized it was master's pocket knife locking in the open position. She then felt the backside of the blade sliding over the skin of her shoulder blades. Master slid the blade down the valley between her tits and under the thin piece of cloth that held the cups of her bra together. With a slight tug he sliced the cups apart, allowing her juggs to spill out. He then used the knife to cut the rest of her dress and bra off her body. When he was finished, she stood before him naked and blindfolded with her hands cuffed behind her back.

The master stepped back and admired his slut's body. Slut could not see the smile on his face. His hands reached up and fondled her tits. "I knew you had some nice juggs from the pics that you sent me. But now that I can play with them. These tits of yours are magnificent slut! They're going to bring me much pleasure. And I can't wait to fuck them!"

"But before we do that, let's get your training started." Master reached for his flogger that Slut hadn't seen yet. Without saying a word he stepped back, raised his arm and brought the flogger down across her left tit. Slut jumped at the impact and squealed slightly. He then raised his hand again and brought the flogger down across her other tit. "Now tell me slut! Tell me why you're here, you dirty little whore!" As he spoke the flogger came down across her tits, right/left, right/left.

"Oohh Master! I'm here to please you! I'm here to be your dirty whore! I'm here to submit to your every desire!"

Master brought the flogger down across her stomach, working his way down her body to her cunt. "What are you slut?!" he almost yelled as he brought the flogger up spanking her exposed cunt. "Spread those legs slut, and tell me what you are!" he commanded her.

Slut's body was trembling as Master used her like a cheap whore. Slut cried out as the flogger slapped her engorged clit. "What are you slut?" Master commanded her.

"Oh master, I'm your whore! I'm your cock hungry slut! I'm your cunt here to serve you however you want!" Master continued to spank her body all over as she moaned from her abuse. Every smack of her pussy drove her closer to her first orgasm of the afternoon. Master heard the need in her voice as he played with her and drove her onward.

Master finally threw the flogger on the couch and walked up to her. Slut's body was trembling with need. His left hand slid between her legs and cupped her cunt, two fingers

sliding into her soaked pussy. Slut moaned with need. She was almost there. Master leaned into her and whispered in her ear. "You don't cum till you beg for permission slut and I give it! Do you understand?" he growled.

"Ooooohhhhh yes master!!" Slut moaned.

"Disobey me on this one and I'll show you what I can do to your ass!" Master began working her cunt with his fingers as he bent his head down and sucked one of her giant tits into his mouth. Slut's body shuddered as he pushed her further. He stood up and kissed her deeply pulling her body into his. "You like sucking cock! Don't you slut!"

"Oh yes master!" Her moans were now a whimper. "PLEASE MASTER!" she gasped, "MAY I CUM?" He could hear the urgency in her voice. He leaned forward and whispered in her ear. "No you may not slut! You don't need it bad enough yet! I'm going to break you before this is over!"

"Now where was I?" he asked jokingly. "Oh yes! Your cock sucking skills!" Master curled his fingers inside her gushing cunt and played with her as he felt her body almost buckle. "I'm thinking tomorrow I fill this room with cocks for you to suck on. What do you think?"

Slut moaned and trembled even more as she thought about being used like a cheap whore to service a roomful of cocks. They had talked about that scenario many times before. And every time it just made her hornier. Master chuckled knowing how that thought excited her. "You really are a cock sucking whore."

"But that's tomorrow night! Show me what a good little cock sucker you are now. Get on your knees slut and make me glad I'm your master!"

Debbie dropped to her knees as ordered. Master grabbed a handful of her hair and yanked her head back till she was facing up. He took his hardening cock in his other hand and began to slap her face from side to side with it. Debbie tried to catch it with her open mouth as it slid across her lips. Master laughed. "You really are a cock crazy slut! Mmmmm! That's it! Catch that cock you dirty slut!" Master rubbed his cock all over her face as she groaned, trying to get the head in her mouth. The more Master humiliated her the more she craved it.

"Mmmmmm!" she moaned. "I love it! Give it to me! Give it to me!" she was almost begging.

Master continued to rub his cock all over her face. "You want me to fuck your face with this cock? Is that what you want slut?"

"Ooooohhhhhh! Yes! Yes! Fuck me! Gag me!" Debbie whimpered with need. The more Master dominated and humiliated her, the more she craved his control over her.

Master shoved his cock in her mouth till the head of his snake was trying to force it's way down her throat. Debbie gagged, unable to pull her mouth off his cock. Master held her head tightly and began a furious fucking of her face. Debbie began making gurgling and slurping noises as her gag reflex kicked in. After a couple minutes Master ripped her blindfold off. Debbie squinted as she tried to adjust to the light, tears streaming down the sides of her face. She looked up at Master as he smiled down at her. Master pulled his cock out of her mouth. Debbie gasped for air, sucking in as much as she could with each gulp. "Too much!" he asked with a tenderness in his voice. He knew she wanted this, but was unsure if he'd gone too far.

"No!" Debbie gasped. "I'm a slut! Fuck me like one!" She opened her mouth and awaited its next invasion.

Master led his slut across the floor, on her knees, to a chair in the corner. He sat down and pulled her head into his groin. "Suck on these balls!"

Debbie dropped her head and sucked his nut sack into her mouth, bathing it with her tongue. "Oh shit! You're good slut!" Master threw his leg over the arm of the chair giving her easier access to his nut sack. He held her head in place for over twenty minutes as she demonstrated her oral skills on his sack. "Damn! I could keep you down there all day!" Master moaned. "But I need to empty those balls."

Master pulled her off his balls and shoved his cock back in her mouth with a renewed intensity. His hands held her head in a vise grip, pumping it back and forth, her mouth working his cock like the hungry slut she was. There had never been a woman he had handled this roughly before. But it seemed that the harder he used her, the more aroused she became. After several minutes he felt his orgasm about to explode. He held out for as long as he could, enjoying every sensation his slut was giving him. He wanted this to last forever. His cock finally erupted in her mouth, filling her mouth and throat with his seed.

Debbie choked and gagged as her Master's cock filled her mouth with his cum. "Ugh! Ugh! That's it slut! Take it!" Master grunted as his cock emptied inside her soft, warm sucking mouth. Master kept his fingers entwined in her hair as she drained him. His grip on her head softened as his orgasm subsided. Debbie continued to suck on his cock trying to drink in as much of his fluid as possible. She desperately wanted to please this man who now controlled the beast within her.

Master finally lifted her head. "Let's take this to my bed. Where you belong."

Debbie was almost giddy with excitement as her Master led her upstairs and into his bedroom. This was more than just sex for her now. This was her Master laying claim to his

property. Then her family flashed through her mind again. 'WHAT THE HELL AM I DOING!?' her brain screamed. She wasn't given anytime to think about it.

Master led her to the foot of his bed and unlocked one of her cuffs. "Turn around and lay down on the bed," he commanded her. Debbie laid down with her legs hanging over the edge. Master lifted her legs and pushed them back till they were parallel with her body. "Wrap your arms around your legs." Debbie did as she was told once again, her arms now tucked behind her knees. Master then refastened the cuff on her one wrist. Her ass and cunt were now exposed to whatever he wanted to do to it. The cuffs he used on her were not some cheap pair from an adult novelty store. They were the real thing. She knew she wouldn't be getting out of this position until he released her.

Master leaned over her body between her legs and smiled down at her. He had a devilish grin that made her cunt twitch every time she saw it. "Just so you'll know. I like to give pleasure more than pain. If you're a good little whore for me, this is what you'll get. If you're a bad little whore, I'll turn your ass red."

Master dropped to his knees and slowly inspected her ass and cunt with his fingers. Debbie groaned as his fingers glided over her cunt and ass. "Nothing sweeter than a bitch's cunt." He dropped his head and licked the length of her crack from her ass to her clit and back down again. His tongue trailed up and down her slit driving Debbie deeper and deeper into her sexual madness. Debbie tried to push her cunt up into his mouth. She couldn't get enough of what he was doing to her. Master finally sucked her clit into his mouth, nibbling on it as the tip of his tongue stroked it.

Debbie wailed with need. "OH PLEASE MAY I CUM? PLEASE!!" Master ignored her pleas, keeping his mouth locked on her clit. Her body convulsed as she began to cry with her begging. "PLEASE!! OH PLEASE!!" Master lifted his head long enough to say, "You may cum!"

Debbie's orgasm started deep inside her gut and rolled up her body like a wave. Her initial scream of ecstasy slowly morphed into crying and grunting as the intensity took hold of her. She had never felt anything this intense and all consuming before. Her body convulsed and shook as she lost control of not only her bodily reaction, but her emotions as well. She was not only experiencing something she'd never thought possible, she was experiencing it with a depth of emotions she'd never felt before. This man she had given herself to was mastering her in every way.

Debbie's body continued to spasm with aftershocks as Master kept his mouth locked on her clit, teasing and sucking on it. Time seemed to stand still for her as his assault on her clit continued, her body convulsing uncontrollably. The pleasure became so intense it began to take on a painful sensation. "OH PLEASE STOP!" she began to beg.

Master laughed to himself as he kept up his attack. Just a few minutes before she was begging for him to not stop. Instead of stopping he decided to intensify his manipulations of her body. He slipped two fingers inside her gushing cunt as his tongue worked her clit.

Debbie screamed as a new wave of euphoric pleasure swept over her. "OOOOOHHHHHH!" she wailed as her body was pushed to the limits of her endurance. How long Master played with her and drank in her sweet nectar Debbie didn't know. Was it multiple orgasms he was bringing her to? Or one long one? It didn't matter. All that mattered was that he had instilled an addiction in her. She had heard that all it took was one time with crack cocaine and the user was hooked. Master was her crack cocaine. She knew she was now enslaved to this man and whatever he wanted from her.

Master finally stood up and looked down at his quivering slut. He couldn't help but smile. Tears were running down the sides of her face. Her body was glistening from perspiration. Her cunt and ass were soaked from her juices. She lay before him exposed and vulnerable, and craving more. "Have you had enough?" he said softly leaning over her.

She looked up at him with an almost painful expression on her face. "No!" she gasped. "Please more! I need more!" she begged.

Master laughed. "Of course you do my dirty little whore!" He stripped his clothes off, pushed his slut further up the bed and crawled up to her exposed ass. He laid his cock on her slit, then reached around her legs and grabbed her huge tits in his massive hands. He squeezed them like two huge lumps of dough, kneading them till she gasped from the pain.

As he mauled her tits, he slid his cock up and down the length of her slit, making sure he hit her engorged clit with every stroke. He began to talk to her softly. "I had an idea, from our talks, that you were a horny little slut. But I must confess. You have far exceeded my wildest expectations. I guess that husband of yours doesn't know how to take care of a whore with an appetite like yours."

His words stung Debbie. Yet she knew he was right. For years she had begged for her husband to take control, use her, dominate her. He always looked at her as though she was talking in some unknown language that he couldn't understand. Her cunt began to twitch as his cock slid up and down its length.

"You want this cock, don't you, you dirty little whore?" Master taunted her.

Debbie shook her head submissively. Her will, what little had been left of it before she got to his house, was gone. She now belonged to this man who had broken her completely. "Yes! Oh yes!" she gasped.

"Tell me what you are slut!" Master demanded.

"I'm a filthy dirty whore! I'm a dirty slut! Oh master, I'm just a cum slut who needs to be fucked and used like a cheap whore!"

"Good girl! Now tell me who you belong to!" Master stroked his cock several more times the length of her slit pushing the head into the opening of her fuck tunnel. He felt her body tense as the head of his cock popped past the lips.

12