Debbie's Addiction Ch. 03

Story Info
Master pushes Debbie's need deeper with a gangbang.
5.4k words
4.43
54.1k
37

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/31/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Debbie didn't recognize the woman staring back at her in the mirror. Just a few months ago she was a proper, chaste woman, who was looked up to and respected by many women within her church and neighborhood. Her girls even thought she was a prude when it came to sex. She almost laughed as she thought about their perception of her, and what she was in reality.

She was about to become the fuck toy of a group of men. How many, she had no idea. The thought both terrified and excited her. Then all of a sudden it dawned on her, what if she knew some of them? She knew Master had been hinting and talking about something like this with her. Up to this point they had just been faceless cocks in her mind. Now all of a sudden the reality of what was about to happen was taking root in her sex crazed brain. How many of these men might she know? The supermarket, the neighborhood, her girls sports teams. Her stomach cramped up. What if one of them was from her church?

Jack opened the second floor bathroom door and stood in the doorway as he spoke to Debbie. "You almost ready slut?" There was a tenderness in his voice. He had never been harsh or handled her in anger at any time since they'd started their affair. But he had always been firm and dominating. The two qualities Debbie was drawn to like a moth to the flame. "You look damn good today slut!"

"Thank you Master." Debbie replied. She paused. "Master, may I ask a question?"

"Of course! What is it?"

"How many cocks will I be servicing today sir?"

Jack laughed. "Six total. I've invited five guys to our little fuckfest."

Debbie's cunt twitched as she thought about being used by six men. Their hands all over her body. Their cocks filling her every hole. Their spunk filling her and covering her body.

Jack anticipated her next question. "And yes! You do know one of them!" His eyes stayed fixed on her as he waited to see her reaction. What he saw told him he was pushing her further into his domination and humiliation of her. "But you'll see soon enough. Now get your ass downstairs. I have something for you."

Debbie followed Master downstairs, still only wearing her garter, stockings and heels. Her tits bounced with every step she made. She followed him to the cabinet he had taken the paddle from just a few minutes before. He pulled out a small elongated box and handed it to her. She took it and opened it. It was a black felt collar with the initials JB embossed on it in what looked like stainless steel. The same metal was used around the length of it in an ornamental pattern. Finally, there was a metal loop on the end of it right next to the clasp. It was a beautiful piece of jewelry.

"Thank you Master. It's beautiful!"

"I'm glad you like it." He replied as he took it out of the box and prepared to put it around her neck. Debbie lifted the back of her hair as he reached around her neck with it. "Just so you'll know. The metal is platinum. Gold looked too tacky. And besides, you're more valuable to me than gold." Debbie smiled at the compliment. "Do you know what the initials stand for?"

"No sir!" Debbie answered shyly, although she had a good idea.

"Jack's Bitch!" Jack finished fastening the collar around her neck and then spun it. "Does that feel comfortable?" The material was so soft, Debbie could hardly tell she had it on.

"Oh yes! Very comfortable! Thank you Master."

"This will serve as a reminder to the guys today who you belong to." Master wouldn't give her any information about who was coming, what the parameters were for what they could do to her or how long this would last. He was going to keep her guessing and wondering every step of the way. The unknown only heightened her arousal. "I'm still trying to decide if I'm going to require you to wear it when you go home." Then his eyes lit up with that sinister look. "Maybe I'll make you wear it to church." He laughed hard. He knew in his mind he wasn't going to demand that of her. At least not yet. But the reaction he saw on his slut's face was priceless. He then reached inside the cabinet and brought out a 6' walking chain with a latch on one end and a large leather looped handle on the other. He attached the chain to her collar and led her across the room next to his chair.

Next to his chair was an oversized square pillow, about 3'x3'. "This is your place when I don't have something for you to do. Understand slut?"

"Yes sir!" Debbie said with a voice eager to please. Although her anxiety level was rising with each passing minute as she worried who it was that she was going to know walking through that door shortly.

"Good girl!" He took the chain off her. "Go make a fresh pot of coffee. I'm guessing the guys will want some." Jack sat in his chair and watched with admiration as his bitch walked into the kitchen. "That is one fine piece of ass!" he mumbled to himself as she walked away.

Debbie walked back into the living room after completing her task and knelt down on the pillow next to her Master's chair. Jack began stroking her head and hair with a gentleness she had come to crave as much as the times he spanked her. After several minutes, "Get up here!" he ordered her. Debbie stood and climbed in his lap, curling up in his arms. This had become Debbie's favorite position. She loved having his arms wrapped around her, feeling their strength, after he'd just taken her hard.

They began kissing as Master's left hand explored her tits. Debbie's body was covered in goosebumps as his fingers caressed her sensitive breasts, trailing outwards till his fingertips were dancing over her nipples. He took her nipple between thumb and index finger and pinched until she gasped in his mouth. Jack played with her tits till he felt her squirming in his lap, needing more. He broke their kiss long. "Now feed me your tits." Debbie cupped her right breast and lifted it without hesitation. Jack sucked in her nipple, nibbling and sucking on it as his left hand trailed down her stomach and between her legs. Debbie spread her legs as much as her position in Master's lap would allow.

His fingers played with her clit alternating between rubbing it lightly and pinching it. He could feel her orgasm approaching. Jack pulled off her tit long enough to see the glazed look on her face. She was a bitch in heat, and she was about to be pushed further than she'd ever been pushed before. "You need to cum, don't you slut?" His question was meant to taunt her. He already knew the answer.

"Oooohhhh, yes sir! I do!" Debbie moaned, her voice sounding more like a small child in need than a woman overcome with sexual desire.

"Well you can't! Today your role is to service the cocks I bring to you." He continued to play with her clit as he spoke.

Debbie whimpered with need. "Please!"

Master pulled her into his body and held her tightly. "No Little One! Soon enough! I want to keep you mindful of who you belong to." He pulled his hand from between her legs and fed his fingers to her one at a time. Debbie sucked and licked them clean of her juices. "Good girl!" Just as she finished cleaning Master's hand they both heard vehicles driving up the driveway to the house. "It sounds like our guests have arrived. Why don't you get back down on your pillow and wait like the good slut you are."

Debbie crawled back down to the pillow, her pulse quickening as the sound of vehicles got closer. What had been an exciting, erotic thought before was now becoming reality. She felt like she was going to come out of her skin, the mixture of fear and excitement was so intense her stomach began to cramp up.

Jack walked to the front door and opened it just as the men he'd invited stepped up onto the porch. The five he had invited were men he knew he could trust. Jack had also spelled out very clearly the rules for not only the day's festivities, but how they were to conduct themselves when they saw Debbie outside of this setting. Jack had also let them know what the consequences would be if they broke his rules. As Jack told each of them, "My bitch, my rules!" Each man had acknowledged Jack's rules. Each man had also worked with Jack long enough to know he meant what he said. None of them had any intention of breaking any of his rules.

"Hey guys! Good morning!" He shook each of their hands as they walked through his front door. Brant was in his early 30's and Jack's lead electrician. Adam was in his mid 40's and Jack's number one plumbing contractor. Adam brought Tom, his helper, a young guy in his late 20's. Walt was in his mid 40's also and acted as Jack's lead carpenter. Right behind him was Ted, Walt's helper. One of the biggest black guys any of them had ever worked with. Ted was in his late 30's. All five guys stood in the foyer waiting for direction from Jack. "I hope you boys are ready for some fun. I know you all busted a gut getting that last house done on schedule, and I just wanted to show you a little appreciation."

Jack led them into the living room where Debbie was still kneeling on her pillow with head bowed, not in submission, but in fear of looking up. She kept telling herself that maybe if I don't look at them, they won't recognize me. The room became silent as the six men entered it. All of them stared at the sensuous creature that was kneeling before them. Adam was the first to speak. "Jack, that is one gorgeous bitch you've got there!"

"I'll second that!" Brant chimed in. "And she's got great tits too!"

"Guys," Jack was going to introduce her to them. "This is Debbie. But today her name is Slut! She's here to serve us however we want!"

Walt chuckled as he finally recognized her. "Well I'll be damned! If it isn't the prudish Miss Debbie!" Then he started laughing out loud.

Debbie recognized the voice and instinctively looked up. Staring down at her was the man who had stared at her so many other times in church. His look in church had left her no doubts what he was thinking. Now she was to serve him as his slut for the day.

Walt walked up to her and tilted her head back so she had to look up at him. "Guess I'll finally get to enjoy what you like to flaunt around in public."

Jack interrupted Walt's show of force. "See that collar on my slut?"

"Yeah, what about it?" Walt asked with an edge to his voice.

"She's my slut!" Jack said with his own tone. Then he walked up to stand beside Walt. "Don't forget it!"

Walt looked at him and nodded, acknowledging Jack's ownership of Debbie.

"Now why don't you boys sit down." Jack had purposely arranged the living room so that there were two couches facing each other with about 5' between them, with two easy chairs, one at each end of couches, they too facing each other. He'd formed them into a circle for his first order of business. "Any of you boys want a cup of coffee?"

Brant was the first to speak up and acknowledge that he did, which led to all five wanting a cup. Of the five, Brant was the natural leader, and Jack knew it. Jack sat down in his chair next to Debbie. "See what each wants in his coffee slut and go get them," he ordered her.

"Yes sir!" Debbie replied softly. Her humiliation was greater than anything she imagined. Her cunt was dripping. She stood and walked into the kitchen, every man watching every step she took. Her tits bounced and ass swayed with each step.

"Damn Jack! That slut of yours has nice set of tits!" Ted grumbled. "I can't wait to feel that white meat wrapped around my black cock."

Jack smiled. "In time! She's a natural slut. She knows how to use those tits of hers. That's for sure." He paused. "Now, one order of business. How many of you boys are expecting to use my slut's oral skills? In other words, a blow job?" They all chimed in at once that they were. "Fair enough! Then before any of you get her pussy, you all have to eat it. I think that's only fair. You want head, you give head." Jack hadn't said anything to Debbie prior to this about her being pleasured in anyway. But he knew his slut. He knew what this would do to her. He knew that after she'd been eaten out by five guys her body and mind would belong to him completely. If she was really addicted to his domination of her, this would seal it. This part wasn't about the guys. This part was about his slut.

Debbie walked back in several minutes later with six mugs of coffee on a tray, each prepared exactly as was ordered. She leaned down in front of each man, her tits hanging for his inspection, and handed him his mug. When she was finished she returned to her pillow next to Master and knelt down. Master reattached the chain to her collar, then held it up. "I think we'll do this according to age. Since you older guys will take longer to recover." That got a good laugh from most of them and a grumble from Tom who would be last. Master stood up to lead Slut across the floor to Adam who was sitting opposite him.

This was by far the most humiliation Master had inflicted on her thus far. As she crawled across the floor, her tits swayed and the men's verbal abuse began. "You got yourself a real whore there Jack!" Walt said excitedly. "How much you want for her?"

"Not for sale! Besides, you don't have enough money for this slut!"

Ted reached out and smacked her ass as she crawled past him. "You're going to know you've been fucked after I shove my cock up your ass slut!"

Debbie's cunt was gushing like a broken faucet that couldn't be shut off. The more they humiliated her, the hornier she got. 'What is wrong with me?' she asked herself. 'Damn I love it so much! I am a dirty slut!'

Jack stopped in front of Adam and handed him the chain. "Enjoy!"

Adam took the chain and lifted it forcing Slut's head up as he reached down with his other hand and grabbed one of her tits. "Take that cock out and let's see what kind of a cock sucking slut you are." Debbie saw the lust in his eyes as he stared at her. The grin on his face widened as she unbuckled his pants. He lifted his hips just enough for her to slide his pants and shorts down his legs. His semi-hard cock flopped out as his shorts cleared it. Debbie pulled his pants down to his ankles. Adam yanked the chain and pulled her head into his crotch.

Debbie breathed in the musky odor of his manhood as he held her head over his cock. There was something she found intoxicating about the smell of a man's body. "Show me what you got slut?" Adam taunted her. "Jack was bragging on what a cock sucking whore you are. Let's see if he was bullshitting me."

Debbie didn't want to disappoint her Master. She wrapped her small hands around his hardening shaft as she dipped her head and sucked in one of his nuts. She used her tongue to tease his nut sack as her lips and teeth racked over it. All while her hands stroked up and down the length of his shaft.

"OH SHIT JACK!" Adam moaned his approval as he looked across the room at him. "This whore of yours really knows how to use her fuck hole."

Adam's voicing his approval of Debbie's oral skills got the rest of the guys even more excited, and the catcalls began. "Come on man! Fuck the whore's face and get it over with! I wanna gag that slut!"

"Me too man! I got a load I'm gonna fill the whore's gut with!"

"Not me! I'm going to blow my load all over her face after I fuck those big fucking cow tits!"

Debbie felt her cunt throbbing as her juices ran down her legs. The more the men talked about her like a cheap whore, the more turned on she became. She had never been so humiliated and yet so turned on at the same time. Her two girls flashed through her mind as Adam grabbed her by the hair and shoved his cock into her mouth. She gagged as the head slid into the opening of her throat. Adam held her in place as her body wretched and convulsed. He then pulled her head off allowing her to gulp in air.

Tears were streaming down her face as Adam pulled her head back to look up at him. The look on his face both frightened and excited Debbie. "Time for a good face fucking you little cum slut!" He shoved her head back down on his cock and began a brutal face fucking. The room was filled with the noise of Debbie gagging and gurgling as Adam fucked her mouth with a fury. Finally, after several minutes his cock erupted in her mouth filling it with his salty jism. Adam grunted his approval with every spasm. Debbie did her best to swallow all that was pumped into her mouth, but found it difficult with the head of his cock pushing against the back of her throat. A slimy string of his jism mixed with her own spit ran out of her mouth, down her chin and onto the floor.

Adam held her head in place until he'd finished emptying himself. Debbie choked down as much of his seed as his cock allowed her to swallow. She came up gasping for air as soon as her head was released. He was just about to hand the chain to Walt, whose turn was next, when he noticed the puddle on the floor between his legs. "Clean that mess up you cum slut! I don't want Jack's rug ruined because of you." Debbie reached down with her fingers to scoop up what hadn't soaked in already. "Uh-uh!" Adam chuckled. He started pushing her head down. "Get down there and lick it clean."

Debbie's humiliation continued as she lowered herself and began licking her Master's rug clean. The room was filled with the laughter of the men as she fulfilled her task as a cheap slut. 'What the fuck is wrong with me?' her brain kept screaming. 'No matter how much I'm humiliated, I can't get enough.' She began to loathe herself for what she had become. And yet, she couldn't wait to see how she would be used next, and how they would humiliate her.

Adam handed the chain to Walt as he looked at Jack. "How much you want for this bitch?"

Jack just shook his head. "I told you she's mine and she's not for sale!"

"Come one Jack!" Adam argued with him as Debbie crawled across the floor and knelt between Walt's legs. "Every bitch has a price tag on them. Name your price. I'd even let you come visit her," he added laughing.

"No! Discussion over! She's not for sale! Not now! Not ever! Now enjoy the day!" Jack made up his mind at that point he wasn't inviting any of these guys back again. This would be a one time experience for both of them, and the video he was recording of it would be his trump card to make sure it stayed that way. He trusted these guys. But he also knew what a good woman could do to the sanest of men. And Debbie wasn't just a good woman, she was an incredible slut. The more he thought about how good she was the more he got turned on again.

Walt pulled her chain till her face was right in front of his stomach. He had developed a slight beer belly over the last few years. Debbie had seen him numerous times at church, and every time she had been repulsed by the way he looked at her. Now she knelt before him naked, except for her stockings and heels. Her cunt twitched and stomach churned as she looked up into his eyes as he leered at her with pure lust in them.

"Well if it isn't the proper Miss Debbie, or should I say Miss Slut. The bitch who likes to flaunt her tits!" Debbie had no idea what he was talking about. She'd always tried to dress conservatively when she went to church. "I always wondered what these cow tits looked like! The way you strut around like some snooty bitch! Now these tits are mine!" Walt reached down with both hands and took her nipples between his thumb and index finger. He began to slowly pinch them, increasing the pressure slowly. "Now I learn that little Miss Slut is a dirty little whore!" Debbie winced as the pain increased in her tits. She could feel her juices trickling down her legs. "Is that what you are bitch? Are you a dirty little whore?"

"Aaaahhhh!" she cried out as her nipples were brutalized. "Yes! Yes! I'm a dirty little whore!" she gasped.

"What else are you whore?" Walt asked as he rolled her nipples in his fingers.

12