Debbie's Awakening Ch. 04

Story Info
The cigar-smoking female domme tidies up loose ends.
1.2k words
4.23
9.7k
1

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/22/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jlenil
jlenil
54 Followers

I strongly suggest reading the first 3 chapters before proceeding to this one.

*****

Gus was clearly very frightened, but also, quite obviously, extremely aroused. Debby went over to his side and showed him the documents that he would be signing.

"I will remove your gag, Gus, but if you make any disturbance, there will be a price to pay."

She then ungagged him and let him read the same contracts that I had signed years earlier.

"There is no fucking way, you cunt. I'll be seeing you in court."

Debbie just smiled, taking a big puff from her cigar and blowing the smoke directly in the face of Gus.

"OK, Gus, have it your way.

"Jay, I want you to pleasure Bernice with your tongue while Gus ponders his situation. Bernice, while Jay is getting you ready for some lovemaking, feel free to enjoy your cigar. It will enhance your enjoyment"

Gus started to explode with rage and Debbie replaced the gag on his mouth.

"You had your chance Gus. Let's start over."

At this point, Bernice, seemingly oblivious to her husband's predicament, told me to kneel in front of her.

"Yes, Mistress."

Then, dangling her cigar with her eyes closed, Bernice enjoyed my lipwork, as Gus watched in a state of shock. Bernice proclaimed that she had never felt so aroused in her life and I knew it was the truth. After a half hour during which Bernice had multiple orgasms, Deb said, "OK Jay, it's time for penetration."

Before I began to fuck Bernice while her husband watched, Debbie set the video camera to record everything. I performed on Bernice all of the techniques Debbie and I had perfected, going for a few thrusts and then withdrawing, Beethovenesquely, and finally, when Debbie gave the OK, I came, as Bernice screamed in pleasure. We lay back and Bernice resumed smoking the rest of her cigar. We didn't even look at Gus. I felt like I was in heaven.

I was awoken from my reverie by my wife's voice.

"This is your last chance Gus. I know that, though you won't admit it, this whole thing has gotten you hornier than you have ever been. Now you have to decide to get on with the program. It really will make you a happier man. And I promise you that you will surrender eventually, one way or another. It's your decision how this will play out."

She then removed the gag again.

"Sign the papers, Gus."

"I won't. I admit, you might have gotten me hot with your kinky-ass games, but this is perverted shit. I can't do this."

"OK Gus. It comes down to this. Do you want to fuck me or do you want me to fuck you?"

Gus didn't know how literally this was meant.

"Fuck you bitch. Untie me now and I won't press charges. If you don't, I will ruin you. And Bernice, I'm through with you, you fucking pig slut."

After a hard slap to Gus's face, Debbie calmly went to a cabinet and took out a bottle, and then poured some liquid from the botle into a handkerchief, which she held on Gus's nose until he passed out. Unbinding him, she quickly flipped him onto his stomach and reapplied the restraints.

"Debbie, don't you think we're going a bit too far?" I said.

"It's 'Mistress' Jay. Not another word from you unless I ask for it."

I knew better than to question her and, by this point, so did Bernice.

Debbie went back to the cabinet and retrieved a belt. Gus awoke to startling pain as Debbie administered his punishment, fifteen hard whacks to his bottom. Gus was almost crying and Debbie stopped.

"That was only a taste of what you'll get if I hear any more lip from you, Gus. Understood."

I was shocked to hear Gus meekly reply, "Understood."

"Understood, Mistress," was Deb's reply.

"Understood, Mistress."

"That's better Gus. Now, what I am about to do gives me no pleasure, but you made your choice clear earlier. You could have had the best sex of your life with me. Instead, you have chosen to be fucked. And if you say anything, you will also be chastised again. Debbie lit another large cigar and attached a strap-on dildo. She put on gloves and applied lubricant around Gus's anal area. Then, with two fingers, she primed his rectum. Gus started to protest, but Debbie reminded him that any more words would result in harsh punishment. She then removed the gloves and proceeded to insert the artificial phallus slowly into Gus's behind.

Bernice and I watched spellbound. I couldn't believe this was happening, the more so because Bernice seemed to be enjoying, and even getting turned on, by the total humiliation of her husband. She told me to turn the other way on the bed so she could see everything, and she then mounted me, her cigar ablaze, hanging from her mouth. As Bernice lowered herself slowly onto my shaft, Debbie langourously fucked Gus for a good ten minutes as she fingered her clitoris, her cigar hanging from her lips, of course. Gus whimpered, but said nothing.

When Debbie had made her point, as it were, she again removed the gag.

"How was it Gus? I know it's sometimes not that great when you lose your virginity, but I was as gentle as I could be."

"It wasn't as horrible as I thought it would be Deb. You won this one."

"This is the last time I will tell you this Gus. Bernice and I will be addressed as "Mistress." And I didn't win just 'this one'. I win them all. You are now, and always will be, your wife's slave. You will treat her like a lady and you will perform all household tasks, just as Jay does for me. It has worked out very well for Jay and it will work out very well for you too. But you have to know it in your deepest self. You will have to admit that you really want it. If not, we will just have to keep repeating what we have just done. Now, one last time, will you sign the contracts?

"Yes mistress."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing, and I still didn't believe he meant it.

"I will release you Gus. Just remember a few things. If you go back on your word and don't sign, or if you make any trouble, these tapes that I made will be all over the Internet in hours. How would your daughters feel if they saw their macho daddy being fucked up the ass by Aunt Debby? What would your friends think? Your old way of life really is over. Do you agree?"

"Yes Mistress."

Debbie released Gus, but not until she had blown one more plume of cigar smoke in his face. When he rolled over, we all saw that, unbelievably, Gus was very turned on by the whole experience.

"OK, Gus, you've been a good boy now. I deem it worthy of a reward."

Debbie returned the cigar to her mouth and mounted Gus. He got the screwing of his life that night. Bernice and I resumed our lovemaking and, in the back of my mind, I began to think that we would all live, as the cliche has it, "happily ever after."

THE END

jlenil
jlenil
54 Followers