Debbie's Dildo

Story Info
She's ready to party.
1.6k words
3.94
34.8k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Debbie walked out of the bathroom wearing just her black lacy bra and panties and 4 inch heels. "Spark up that J and let's start to party!" she laughed. I was sitting on the bed in my boxers, going through some of her personal porn stash on her laptop. Personal meaning that she was the star of it!

We had been dating about 2 weeks and she had told me that she had let an ex take some hot pics of her and hoped it didn't bother me. I told her it didn't and that I wanted to see the pics. They were wild and dirty....mostly some of her nude and in lingerie, but then there were some with her sucking on a dildo and fucking herself with it. The best ones were of her sucking her ex's big cock and getting his jizz in her mouth and all over her face and tits. I had done some pics like that with my ex but she got them all when we split. When I told her how much I liked them Debbie was so relieved...she told me we'd do some of our own and that there wasn't anything she wouldn't do with me. That night she rode my cock and told me, "I'll do anything you want. Other girls, other guys, anal...you say it I'll do it!!" She said her old college friend was coming to town in a few months and we'd definitely do a 3way with her!

Debbie is 5' 8", about 105 with small tits (B cups). Very slim and athletic -- a runner -- with shoulder length brown hair, tight abs and a tiny ass. I am 6 feet 175, dark hair, athletic and a 8 inch cock. "Let's watch a porno!" she suggested. We did that a lot.....sometimes copying what they did on screen, but not always, since there were a lot of group scenes in my collection and there was just the 2 of us. Sometimes she'd use her dildo so it was like she was getting 2 cocks. I loved it when I'd fuck her doggy and she'd suck her dildo deep. She dug through my box of DVDs and kept saying "Seen it!", "Boring!", "Not tonight!". She was digging pretty deep into the box -- it had at least 50 DVDs in it -- when she said, "Hey! What's this one?"

"Oh, that was just a joke for a bachelor party," I muttered, embarrassed. It was an all-guy movie, and it really had been bought as a joke for one of my friends years ago. I ended up with it and a bunch of other ones we gave him, since his soon to be wife wouldn't go for any porns at all.

Debbie winked at me. "I notice it's open!" she teased. Which was true, I did watch it once when I was drunk, And I jacked off watching it but I didn't admit that to her. . She left it on top of the box and climbed into bed with me. We smoked the fat joint I had made up while we watched a football game. I figured she forgot about the porn because she was so stoned. She got up and danced around for me, taking off her top and playing with her hot little tits. I dropped my boxers and started stroking my cock, making it hard...she liked to see me enjoy her little shows. Sometimes we talked about taking her to amateur night at the local titty bar. With her tight body she'd win for sure.

She walked over to me and kissed me deep, slipping her tongue into my mouth as she rubbed her body against mine. Her hand reached down and stroked my hard cock. "So, let's watch it!" she said. "I've never seen one!"

"Never seen what?" I asked, as she hopped off the bed.

"Guy guy porn!" she said as she grabbed the disc.

"I don't know," I said. "What about that group one you liked the other night?"

"Don't be so shy! I just want to give it a look!"

I knew there was no arguing with her. She said she was into everything, so I suppose that meant this too. She put the disc in, grabbed the remote and fast forwarded through all the previews. Two guys appeared on screen and they quickly got naked and stroked their cocks for each other. "Ohhh they are hot!" Debbie said. I just grunted, but they were hot. One was slim the other athletic. The athletic guy got on his knees and started going down on the skinny guy...his cock was really hard and big!

Debbie started playing with her nipples. "This is so dirty!" she said. She was touching herself and me, and I have to admit I was getting pretty hard, but I told myself it was from watching Debbie touching her tight sleek body. She was down to just her heels on now and I was naked too.

Debbie grabbed my cock and started stroking it. "They give good head, don't they?" she asked.

"Not as good as you, babe!"

"I don't know about that....they take it pretty deep!" It was true.These guys were swallowing each other balls deep, and fucking each other's faces hard. Debbie stroked my hard cock and snuggled close to me. She kissed her way up my neck to my ear. She slid her hot tongue into my ear and whispered, "Let's suck cock together!"

"What?"

"I want to suck a cock with you! And I want to suck yours with a guy too! Let's do it baby!"

"I don't know," I said, but watching the screen, I have to say the idea was getting to me.

"I'll suck your balls while he blows you," she gasped. "I'll lick your cum from his face!" She was tonguing my ear and jacking my cock furiously.

She climbed on top of me and slid down onto my hard cock. She's so slim that it's usually a tight fit and takes some effort to penetrate her, but this time I slid right in. She bounced up and down on my dick for a while then bent over and grabbed her dildo from behind the pillow under my head. I had no idea she had it stashed there. "I know you love this!" she said as she started sucking on her big black dildo. As she pumped it in and out of her mouth she arched her back and threw her head back. What a sight! She was going down on that cock like she'd gone down on me so many times. I had one hand on her tight little ass and the other was running over her tight abs and her ribs rising from her athletic torso. I wished I had the camera ready to capture her in this pose.

Debbie sat up and took the dildo from her mouth. "Suck it with me!" It was long and black and veiny. "Lick his hot cock!" She held the dong out to me and started to lick it up and down. "Please baby suck cock with me!" As she licked it she held it closer to my mouth. I couldn't help myself, I started to lick it too.

I felt dirty and wild. Our tongues touched as we both licked it. I could feel the veins on the dildo running along my tongue. "Suck it!' she begged. "Take it in your mouth!" I hesitated, but she wanted this so bad! I opened my mouth and let her feed it to me. I closed my eyes and let in my mouth. It was so big! I thought I'd gag. I sucked it a bit and Debbie pulled it out and sucked it herself.. She traded it back and forth a few times, riding my cock the whole time.

Debbie got off of my cock and handed me the dildo. She told me, "I want to watch you go down on this hot cock while I suck you!" I couldn't believe we were doing this. She scooted down the bed and took my rock hard cock in her mouth, taking me as deep as she ever had. She licked up and down, and swirled her tongue around my full balls. She wouldn't take her eyes off of me as I took the dildo into my mouth. I relaxed a bit and started to pump it in and out of my mouth. I was getting into it, actually wishing I could get a mouthful of jizz!

Debbie could tell I was getting into it! She started talking even dirtier as I sucked it. "Suck that hot cock! I can't wait to suck cock with you!" I was so hard, and she was licking my balls and swallowing my shaft and using all her dirty tricks! "Suck dick with me and I will be your whore!" she promised. "I'll fuck girls for you, I'll fuck guys for you! Even strangers if you want me to!"

I pumped that dildo deeper and deeper. Debbie moaned as she took my cock balls deep in her mouth. Then she took my cock out of her mouth and said, "Let's eat cum together!" As she said it, she slid her long finger right up my ass as deep as she could go. I came all over her face pumping several blasts in her mouth and over her lips. With her mouth full of my spunk, Debbie scrambled up the bed and kissed me deep. We passed my hot jizz back and forth, drooling all over each other and licking it from each other's faces.