Debbie's Distraction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michelle is a nurse and came rushing over, but seeing I was just suffering orgasm overload dragged the men away leaving me to recover and watch as they gave the same treatment to her, swapping places but achieving the same result. Gabbie quietly masturbated in the corner, a beautiful dreamy expression on her pretty face.

Gabbie is young but mature for her years, and she quietly said that she wasn't ready for the full treatment yet. She took Jake by the hand and told him it was his duty to get her to come before he did this time.

We watched in admiration as this young couple made love on the floor; beauty in action, with Gabbie performing like an experienced adult. Her gorgeous body, breasts and ass took their turn in our line of sight, which inevitably led to the four of us having a final flourishing fuck including a heavy spanking for me. This left me with pink ass cheeks and a warm glow that added so much to my final, beautiful, if somewhat exhausted climax.

What a day, and what company Michelle and Gabbie proved to be, shrugging off my concerns as if it was all normal -- I loved them both to bits.

Is that the end of the story? Not quite. For the last few days of our holiday, we had sex with the three men in various combinations but nothing to touch that big night. The wives of the two older men joined in too, and sometimes I had no idea who was doing what to whom. It was hot, but then reality kicked in and we had to go home.

My husband greeted me and I gave him the reward I had promised, even though I was so sore after the week's activities. But it was lovely, and I felt so good after blowing off all that steam and still finding him at home waiting expectantly for me.

"So tell me about Bob, Charles and Jake then..." he said, with a wry grin on his face that made me think that our sex lives could now be changing forever. But in what direction? Me as hotwife, or us as a swinging couple?

Perhaps feedback on my saga will persuade me to keep my secret, or maybe to share what happened next...

12