Debbie's Slave Ch. 1

Story Info
Vacation takes an unexpected turn.
2.7k words
4.04
93.8k
10
0

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 03/20/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1: Arriving

As the taxi pulled up on Saturday afternoon, the first day of my two-week vacation, I felt my heart pounding faster… here I was at last. The ride from the airport seemed to have taken no time at all. I realized that I had spent the whole time going over and over in my mind what might happen while I was here. I walked hesitantly to the door, took a deep breath and rang the bell. You opened the door smiling that familiar smile. "Hi Debbie, I'm Monty," I said. You looked beautiful and radiantly happy and I felt at once that I had made the right decision to come here. "Hi," you said warmly, "I'm so pleased you made it… come inside."

I stepped indoors and ran my eyes around the room while you stepped behind me to close the door. I bent to put my suitcase on the ground and as I did I heard, rather than felt, a metallic click. As I straightened up I felt my right wrist being pulled across behind my back and then there was a second click. I tugged back instinctively and hard steel bit into my wrists. Too late, I realized that you had swiftly and expertly handcuffed me. I was about to turn and confront you when something soft and black wrapped around my head from behind and covered my eyes. "Debbie…" I began to cry in protest, but as my mouth opened I was stunned to feel a ball gag being forced into it and then quickly buckled behind my neck.

Taken aback by this sudden change in my circumstances, I didn't know what to do. I felt totally helpless and rather frightened. Had I made a mistake in coming here? At the same time, I couldn’t help feeling aroused, both by the helplessness of my situation and by your expertise in handling me. Clearly you were a mistress who knew how to get her way! As I hesitated, you pushed me forward and I stumbled in the direction you led me, unable to orient myself at all and feeling completely lost.

We passed through one or maybe two doorways and then you said, "Stop, boy…stand there!" My handcuffed wrists were pulled up high behind my back and I heard metal on metal. I tried to pull them down again but they seem to be hooked on something high up. My arms were pulled up straight out behind me at an uncomfortable height, almost level with my shoulders. It forced me to put my head forward and stick my ass out in a most undignified way. I tried to protest but the gag was completely effective; I could only make indistinct sounds in my throat.

Then I felt your hands unbuckling the belt of my jeans and unzipping my fly. In spite of my circumstances, I involuntarily began to grow harder. "Very nice, boy" you murmured as you pulled down my pants and then my briefs to my ankles, "Even bigger than it looks on your webcam, and such beautiful balls too." As your fingers caressed them I felt an erection growing and growing. I felt you unlacing my shoes and I raised first one foot and then the other so that you could remove my shoes and socks, pants and briefs. Too late I realized that you had been busy again. Something held each ankle fixed about two feet apart. It forced me still lower down, which meant that my arms were pulled up even higher behind my back, my head was bowed to face the floor and my ass was thrust out behind me.

I felt totally exposed, unable to close my legs and with my cock, balls and asshole completely accessible to you. I could not see you or hear you now. I had no way of knowing where you might touch me next, whether gently or to inflict pain. I was totally at your mercy. This was frightening. After all, I was now in a strange country, with a woman I had never met, who might do literally anything to me. Things were going much faster than I had expected, and who knew what might happen next?

Then I heard the snip of scissors as you cut my T-shirt away from my body. It fell to the ground. "That's better, slave." You whispered close to my ear "Now you are naked, exactly the way I like you to be. That is how you will stay for as long as I want. Completely mine. You do want to be mine completely, don't you?" I nodded as best I could. "You came here thinking that you are a slave because you have obeyed me on NetMeeting, don't you? Well, let me tell you, if you want to be my slave in real life you are going to have to learn a lot. We aren't pretending any more. Let me make it clear. If you want to be my slave you will have to earn that privilege, and you haven't made a very good beginning. You have two weeks here. During that time I will test you and decide whether I want to keep you." Keep me? What did you mean? We had never said anything about that.

As you continued in your soft sexy voice, I felt your fingers beginning to caress my balls lightly, working backwards to circle my asshole while you spoke. "If you obey me and please me, you will find that I am a very kind mistress. I will reward you with pleasures beyond anything that you have ever experienced before." The hardness of my cock as your fingertips brushed my asshole showed that at least one part of me believed you. "If, on the other hand, you are disobedient or lazy…if you fail to satisfy my perverted desires…I will have to punish you severely so that you will learn the duty of a slave. Is that clear?" Again I nodded, hesitatingly, wondering what kind of punishment you had in mind.

"Clearly you need a lot of training. Let me make the rules of my house clear to you. Firstly, you will address me at all times as 'Mistress' or 'Mistress Debra'. You must be punished for your insolence in calling me 'Debbie' when you arrived here. Do you agree?" I wanted to argue, to explain that I did not know the rules yet, but the ball gag hardly allowed for debate. I could either nod or shake my head. I nodded. Before I could think I felt a blaze of pain as you landed a massive thwack on my ass. First on cheek, then the other. Shocked, I could not even keep track of the blows, but there must have been at least half a dozen. I had never been spanked before and it was far more painful than I had imagined it would be. When you had finished I could feel my ass-cheeks glowing red and stinging, but what surprised and humiliated me most was that my hard-on seemed to have grown rock solid.

The soft fingertips were stroking up and down my shaft now and your voice was gentle again "Secondly, the most simple and important rule is that you will obey me exactly and fully, without any hesitation, at all times. Do you understand?" I nodded. "You were seven minutes late arriving here. I told you to come at two o'clock, didn't I?" I nodded again…you were right, although I hadn't realized that it mattered that much. Thwack! Another blow landed on my ass, already burning from the previous spanking and this time it felt like fire. Thwack! Another. This time I at least managed to count them…seven. The pain was worse than before and, in spite of myself, I could feel tears soaking into the blindfold. I had said I wanted to try spanking, but I hadn't bargained for this. Yet curiously my raging hard-on remained, if anything harder than ever. "One for each minute that you kept your Mistress waiting," you cooed gently as your hands resumed their gentle play with my balls.

I felt confused by this instant switch from pleasure to pain and back again. It wasn't just the blindfold that was making me feel disoriented. What was going to happen to me here? I could hardly think now because I could feel your tongue arousing my right nipple. You were sucking it harder now, and then biting …harder and harder until my whole body seem filled with the sensation and an animal moan of pleasure formed deep in my throat. "Third rule," you said "You will remain naked and available for me at all times while you are here in the house. If we go out, then I may decide what you will wear, or not. Understand?" I nodded my submission.

"Fourth and last rule, you will do everything in your power to give pleasure to your Mistress, whatever perversion she enjoys. Do you agree?" I hesitated, knowing some of the things we had talked about on NetMeeting in the past. I had never had a man, but I knew that this would please you. If you ordered me to do that, would I really be able to go through with it? And if I did, what else might you ask me to do? All of this seemed to be going too far, too fast. "Why don't you answer me? Don't you want to please me?" Yes, I nodded hesitantly. "Do you want to be my slave?" Yes, I nodded again. "Then you will do anything for me, won't you?" Another, smaller nod. "No matter how perverted?" I was still uneasy about this, but only being able to give yes/no answers, I swallowed and nodded my head.

"Listen," you said, as if reading my mind, "I am a gentle Mistress and I like you a lot. You don't have to do anything. You are free to leave at any time. Just speak your safeword, or if you are gagged, then grunt 'shave and a haircut, two bits' and I will stop and make sure you are OK. Do it twice and I will release you from my service and you can leave. But let's be clear, if you leave, that's it and you don't get a second chance.” By now, I could feel your oiled hand wrapped around my cock, gliding up and down it deliciously slowly. "I know you are worried about what I might ask of you. I know that you have never been fucked in the ass before. But I have… and I know how it feels… I know the need to go slowly. If we do that, I will make sure that you have the most gentle deflowering possible, my sweet ass-virgin. Just remember that whatever I do will be designed to bring you beyond the bounds of the pleasure that you thought possible."

"Do you remember the time you sucked that black dildo for me?" I nodded. "You told me that it had been exciting in a way that you had never expected." I nodded again. "When I spanked you just now, you felt a pleasure you've never felt before, didn't you?" How could you know that? Yet it was true! Although my cheeks still burned from my punishment, it had aroused me like nothing I had experienced in the past. "If you dedicate yourself to my pleasure, if you submit to all my perversions, I promise you a world of sensation that you cannot even dream of now. And you will have the satisfaction of perfect submission, as the living slave of your Mistress. Is that what you want?" Your words, and your insistent hand milking my cock, had me convinced. I nodded vigorously. "That's my good boy" you purred, and gave my cock a squeeze that pushed another moan up through my gag.

"You do produce a lot of pre-cum, don't you?" Without waiting for my reply, I felt your lips closing round the very tip of my cock and an "Mmmmm!" of appreciation from you as you tasted my sweet, sweet juice. "I can see why you enjoy drinking it so much on the webcam." Then I felt you step away, leaving me quivering with anticipation. My arms were aching now from the unnatural position. It was hard to keep my balance, and my back and leg muscles were beginning to shake from the effort of holding this pose. "You look so good like this," you remarked, as if to yourself "I love the way you offer your asshole to me. You know it really will be fun to penetrate you, knowing that it is your first time. I never fucked a man before, let alone a virgin." Now the fear was building up in me again. Were you going to do it now?

I could see the flash of your camera, even through the blindfold. You circled me, taking photos of my contorted body from all angles, but concentrating especially around my protruding rear. "These will make some great pictures for my album. You look so helpless like that. I will love looking at these and playing with myself." How long will this go on, I wondered? My back muscles started to cramp and my face distorted with pain. But true to your word, you were a kind Mistress. Even before I gave a signal, you had released my handcuffs from the chain that was holding them up, and I collapsed forward on to something soft. It felt like a pile of cushions.

"You poor boy," you soothed me, stroking my hair "You really aren't strong enough for that yet, are you? You have barely been in the position for twenty minutes. I can see that I am going to have to spend a lot of time training you, if you really want to be my slave. But, you do want it, don't you." I nodded a feeble yes. "I know you do, and I will look after you. I do believe you will make a good slave one day. Tomorrow we will begin your training in earnest. For now, I will give you an easier task." I felt you unfastening the buckles of my gag. The relief was enormous as you released my mouth. "Thank you, Mistress" I mumbled, with difficulty. "You do want to give me pleasure, don't you?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Then eat my pussy!" you commanded.

You must have removed your panties because I could smell the hot, peppery odor of your excited cunt near my face. I somehow pushed myself up onto my knees and stretched my tongue out in the direction of that perfume. You thrust yourself up to meet me and I was amazed and delighted to find how wet you were. I licked your juices up greedily and drank them down. The taste was heavenly and yet unusual… I wanted more. I began flicking my tongue back and forth over your clit rhythmically, listening as your breathing got shorter and shorter. I traced the outline of your inner pussy lips with the tip of my tongue, down one side and up the other. Then I began to lap the whole of your pussy like a dog, wet slurping sounds escaping as I did so. I took your whole clit into my mouth and sucked, harder and harder as I felt you thrusting your pelvis against me. Finally your thighs closed around my face and your muscles clenched tight. As you relaxed, I thrust my tongue out to penetrate you and heard you groan deeply. I wriggled my wet tongue inside you for a second and then licked up the last of your juices as you made tiny whimpering noises.

We both lay still and silent for a long time. "That was great," you sighed, at last "I have always wanted a man to eat me when I was having my period. You genuinely liked the taste, I could tell. Maybe you are going to be a better slave than I expected. You really do enjoy giving your Mistress pleasure, don't you?"

"I do, Mistress."

"Then come with me. I have something special for you…"

To Be Continued...