Debbie's Slave Ch. 2

Story Info
Her sub gets a taste of punishment.
1.8k words
4.08
67.8k
4
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 03/20/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2: Punishment

You helped me to my feet and began to lead me, shuffling, to another room. "Where are we going?" I asked.

“Is your memory so short?" You snapped. "I told you just minutes ago what the second rule is. Don't you remember?"

I hesitated, confused.

“You must obey me exactly and fully, without any hesitation, at all times. That's what I said, didn't I? That means jump to it! No questions, no explanations required. I can see that you need a lesson that will make sure you don't forget."

“Please don't spank me again," I blurted out "My ass is killing me. I didn't know you meant no questions."

“Listen carefully, boy" you said gently, "I'm being patient with you because you are new, and you are very sweet, but I won't tolerate this a second time. You want to be a good slave to me, don't you?"

“Yes, but…"

“You want to surrender completely to my will, don't you?" I paused, considering. "I guess so."

“Then you need to learn that a slave has no will of his own, does he?"

“No, Mistress," I conceded.

“Right now you are still thinking and speaking like a free man, and that won't do, will it?"

“No, Mistress."

“Then I'm sure you can see what I must do to help you learn." I nodded, reluctantly.

“Tell me, boy."

“You need to p-punish me, Mistress" I stuttered in a low voice.

“And it needs to be a punishment that will make sure you don't dare to repeat that mistake again" you spat. My fear must have shown in my face despite the blindfold, because you moved closer and said, "I know you are afraid of punishment. We all are. But you will thank me for making you fit to be my slave, won't you, boy?"

“Yes, Mistress", I said, my voice hardly above a whisper.

“Good, then this is your punishment; ten strokes for hesitation to obey; ten strokes for your insolence in objecting to my punishing you; ten strokes for failing to address me as Mistress, offence repeated four times. That makes a total of sixty strokes." I gasped. 7 strokes on my red bottom had felt like agony. How could I possibly take sixty? But, I didn't dare to object. That would only earn me a harsher punishment.

“Come here, boy!" you ordered, and I stumbled toward you, the bar that was still forcing my feet apart preventing me from walking normally. "I don't think I can give 60 strokes with my hand" you reflected, "It would hurt me too much…It's a good thing I bought this." I shuddered to think what 'this' might be. "Bend over my knee" you commanded. As I moved closer to the sound of your voice you suddenly seized me by the hair and pulled me across your lap. You were seated in a high back chair without arms. My head was hanging down on your left-hand side, my muscular abdomen across your warm lap, and my ass conveniently located under your right hand. For a moment you fondled my ass, feeling each cheek and running a fingertip down the crack as you spoke. "You know this is for your own good, boy. Don't worry, I will take good care of you."

“I think I had better put your gag back in, hadn't I" you reflected, with a smile in your voice "We can't have you disturbing the neighbors." I felt the ball of the gag being pushed against my lips and I opened my mouth wide in submission as you forced it in and buckled the straps tightly behind my head. "But I would like you to see what I am going to use for your education. Perhaps it will help you remember to be a good boy." Deftly you removed my blindfold, and my eyes focused on the object that you were holding just below my face for me to see. It was a heavy-looking wooden paddle with a rounded profile, about eighteen inches long and maybe six inches wide at the broadest point. "I got this specially when I knew you were flying over to me. I've never used one before, but I thought that you might need it. Looks like I was right."

The paddle disappeared from my field of vision, presumably into your right hand. Then you swiftly seized my handcuffs in your left and pulled them high into the air, preventing me from defending my rear, which was now even more exposed and still glowing from your previous attentions. Suddenly I felt a flash of blue-white pain as the paddle in your right hand hit home. The scream that it forced from me died as a high pitched bubbling in my throat. The gag was certainly effective, and very necessary. The police would have been round in an instant if they could have heard me. You alternated the strokes, one cheek and then the other, one thigh and then the other. The blows on my still-tender ass were the worst, but spanking my thighs as well spread the flames of pain still wider. I desperately tried to keep count so I would know when the ordeal would end but soon I lost control and began to weep openly.

You must have seen my tears splashing onto the floor because you paused for breath and said in a triumphant-sounding voice, "Yes, it hurts doesn't it, boy? Now you know what happens to disobedient, disrespectful boys." Then the thrashing resumed and I screamed against my gag once more. As the pain built up I felt more and more helpless and humiliated. No one had ever inflicted pain like this on me. I was powerless and totally unable to control myself as I wept and tried to scream. I struggled for release but your grip on me was strong and expert. Gradually I became aware too that you were moving beneath me, squirming in your seat as you beat me again and again.

“Sixty!" I heard you say, as if from very far way, and your voice sounded exultant and curiously excited. I felt my gag being released and the moment that it was out of my mouth I let out a moan of agony. "That hurt a lot, didn't it boy?" you demanded.

“Yes… Mistress" I whimpered.

“You don't want me to have to punish you like that again, do you?"

“No, Mistress" I said, and I meant it.

“So has this helped you to learn to be a better slave?"

“Yes it has, Mistress"

“You had better thank me for the lesson, then. "

“Thank you, Mistress" I stammered, hoping you wouldn't find any excuse to punish me again.

“God, I enjoyed that so much!" you said, and I could hear the exhilaration in your voice. " I never paddled a guy before. It makes me so fucking hot when you cry. I can feel my power over you. I'm going to beat you again now. There is no count this time because this isn't a punishment; this is purely for my own gratification. I just love seeing you writhe in pain!" As you raised my arms and slammed the paddle into me again I could feel this was going to be worse than ever. My ass and thighs already felt red raw. You were really excited now and enjoying every minute. The blows were even heavier. Worse still, I didn't know when you might stop. I wondered whether to use my safeword, but didn't want to flunk out on my first day. I bit my gag and tried not to scream. Soon I couldn't even try any more. Strange animal noises gurgled in my throat.

As stroke after stroke landed in a steady rhythm I felt a strange warmth building inside me. Curiously the pain seemed to be getting more distant, although tears were still pouring from my eyes. The warm feeling flooded through me and I felt totally compliant to your will. It no longer mattered whether I was in pain, or how long it would last, only that I pleased you. I could feel you moving under me and against me too, the muscles of your thighs and midriff clenching again and again. Suddenly you let out a grunt and fell forward onto my back as if someone had punched you in the stomach.

I lay on your lap, floating, feeling nothing, wondering what was happening. All I could hear was your voice behind me moaning "My sweet boy. You are so good. You are so, so fucking good. I never believed it was possible to come like that." Somehow you shifted me off your lap and lowered me onto a soft rug. I lay on my stomach, completely limp, still gagged and with my legs wide apart. I felt you lie down beside me, put an arm around my shoulders and hug me tenderly. Carefully you removed the gag from my mouth.

I think we both fell asleep for a while. When I came to we were still there on the floor. I could hear you whispering in my ear. "Good boy, sweet boy. You really are trying so hard, aren't you? I know you've never been paddled before and yet you were so brave. I am so pleased that you let me beat you. You can't believe how much I enjoyed that." Even without my gag I could say nothing. I shifted slightly and flames of fire seemed to flash across my backside. I tried to keep as still as I could. "My poor boy. I have hurt you a lot, haven't I? Let me put you to bed."

You released my ankles so that it would be easier for me to walk, and helped me get painfully to my feet. Every movement was agony. You led me into the bedroom and placed me face down on the bed. I lay there sore and exhausted; my mind a blank. Sitting next to me, you stroked my hair and ears soothingly. "I want you to know that you were very, very good. I didn't know whether you would cope with a good spanking or not. When we chatted on NetMeeting you said you wanted to try it, but the real thing is very different, huh? I did hit you hard…maybe harder than I meant to. The funny thing is I kind of knew that you were getting something very special out of it too."

I couldn't answer you, but I wondered how you could tell. I hardly dared admit it to myself, but that warm flying, floating sensation at the moment of complete surrender had been unlike anything I had ever felt before. I wondered if it was normal, whether it would happen every time. Were you going to beat me like that again? The thought filled me with fear and longing simultaneously. The total submission of my body to your will felt wonderful, but how far was I able to go? I would have to rely on you completely… to put my life in your hands.

"Just trust me" you whispered, and my eyes filled with tears again.

To Be Continued…