Debra Marie Gets Blacked Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DougsLair
DougsLair
434 Followers

He was surprised when Donna seemed to renew her attack on his cock with vigor. This was a first. All his previous lovers had pulled away, leery of receiving his discharge.

It took only moments for Eddie's cum to explode out the end of his cock. Straight into Donna Marie's throat it went, with all the power of a firehose.

Even knowing he was about to shoot on her mouth, the sheer volume of cum filling her mouth caused her to involuntarily gag. Swallowing quickly, she immediately found more, and more cum in her mouth. Swallowing as fast as she could, Donna began to panic, she needed to take a breath. She pulled back, taking a load into her face. Still the cum flew all over her.

When Eddie stopped blasting her with his semen, Donna, still on her knees, felt the river of cum running down her neck, breasts, and stomach.

MY GOD! BLACK MAN'S CUM, ON MY FACE, MY BODY, IN MY MOUTH,!

Eddie helped Donna Marie to her feet. Grabbing a couple of Kleenex, he wiped off her face, and ran his hands over her chest wiping up his cum.

Donna Marie looked down at the black hands on her body. The contrast in skin color sent another heat wave over her body. She unsnapped her bra, and bent over to lower her panties to the floor.

Eddie stopped, and stared in awe at the almost perfect white woman standing before him. Her tits were absolutely perfect! Not a trace of sag, they stood proudly on their own. Continuing looking further down her body, he saw her pussy was clean shaven. Smooth as a baby's behind.

His cock surged as more blood rushed into it, stiffening it to an almost painful degree.

Looking at the black cock, once again leaking precum, touching her chest as she stood before him, Donna Marie raised her head gazing at his body. Somewhere during her attempt at sucking his magnificent cock, he had shed his clothing. His beautifully sculpted, smooth ebony body stood before her, better than any Greek statue she'd ever seen.

Continuing on up his body, she realized that he was over a foot taller than she was. The top of her head came to his nipples. Gazing into her eyes, Eddie lowered his mouth to hers, tasting remnants of his cum on her lips as they kissed. Donna Marie melted against her black Adonis.

Eddie picked Donna up, and placing her on her back on the bed, moved between her legs.

Donna's breath and pulse quickened as she understood that Eddie meant to mate with her.

Spreading her legs in acceptance, Donna held up her arms to take him against her.

She did not at first understand when he did not come into her arms, but as he lowered his face toward her spread apart thighs, a wave of juice rushed from her throbbing pussy, knowing he was about to place his lips against her lower ones.

Contact with his lips and tongue against her clit caused a sharp intake of breath, and a sudden arching of her hips, pushing her pussy against Eddie's mouth. His tongue touched her clit, as Donna Marie felt her orgasm crush over her, blinding her in a flash to all other sensory perception except that which was focused between her widely splayed legs.

When she regained her awareness, Donna immediately sucked in a huge lungful of mush needed air.

Eddie was still eating her like a starving man.

Donna Marie held his head as she humped against his face.

After what seemed like forever, not that she wanted it to end, Eddie raised his dripping face up out from between her legs. Her juices running off his face, and his chest soaked, Eddie said "Wow, I heard of any woman shooting like you just did, I thought I was going to drown."

Donna Marie's face reddened as she realized that she had shot a stream of juices all over Eddie. It had happened before, when her present boyfriend had first gone down on her, the first time she'd ever been eaten, and the first time she'd shot like this.

Starting to apologize, Eddie quieted her with a kiss as he rose up over her, settling between her still splayed thighs, his long thick black cock laying between them.

As his weight settled on top of her, Donna wrapped her arms around Eddie, feeling his muscled body against hers.

Eddie, feeling Donna Marie's diamond hard nipples pressing into him, placed his lips against her neck, kissing and sucking her.

As Eddie sucked on her neck, a thrill ran through her boy, knowing that he was going to leave a mark on her neck. He was marking her as his own.

Continuing marking her, Eddie moved his hips, aligning himself with her pussy. The blunt end of his black cock made her shiver as it searched for easy entry. There was none. Her petit frame did not allow for the entry of anything as big as this to enter her.

Eddie felt the tip of his cock bury itself in her hole. She was wet and slippery.

He pushed.

Donna Marie gasped with the thrust in her pussy. She tried to spread her legs further apart to ease the way for him. The stretching she felt as he powered his way inside of her, seemed to exceed that which she went through giving birth 19 years previously. She inadvertently dug her nails into Eddies back, causing Eddie to start to withdraw from Donna Marie's bulging cunt.

"Don't. You. Fucking. Dare." She said loudly into Eddie's ear. "Keep going. I want you inside of me."

Eddie reversed direction, and with a mighty thrust of his hips, forced half his pulsing, thick black cock into her. His head pressed against her cervix, vainly trying to gain entrance. Resting briefly to give her a moment to adjust to his size, Donna murmured "Again. Please Eddie, again"

Eddie withdrew until only his head stayed in the stretched white woman's pussy. He then methodically pushed in as deep as he could, bringing a groan from the petite woman beneath him.

Donna, long equating a little pain in sex as leading to greater pleasure, was producing rivers of pussy juice in an effort to aid entry. She humped back at him, trying to assist him in entering her cervix.

The in and out thrusting of the large cock within her was driving Donna Marie to new heights of pleasure. Her whole body was winding up tightly for was going to be a huge climax.

Eddie, his cock plugged into a tightly sucking pussy felt his balls tighten, signaling the impending eruption of seed, leading to Donna Marie's insemination.

"I'm going to cum" he whispered in her ear "Can I cum inside you?"

"Yes! Yes!" she screamed, as she felt her own explosion launch.

Eddie, feeling Donna's vagina contract on his cock in a death grip, the spasm of his prostate almost painful, squirted his thick, creamy load deep inside of her.

It seemed to Eddie as though he were emptying his guts inside of her. He felt the repeated shots of cum being forced out of him into the white woman beneath him.

After shooting the last of his egg seeking sperm into her, Eddie relaxed on top of Donna Marie.

Donna Marie had passed out from her exertions in mating with Eddie.

Later, as Donna and Eddie regained consciousness, Eddie slowly withdrew himself from Donna Marie, leaving her pussy wide open and gaping. Their combined fluids puddled on the soaking wet bed beneath her.

Eddie rolled on his back alongside Donna Marie, as both were thinking that they had each had the fuck of a life time.

DougsLair
DougsLair
434 Followers
12